The Change in Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
Married woman learns of a genetic trait for her lust.
6.5k words
4.03
34.3k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the parking lot of the diner, I can feel Andy's cum dripping out of me and making my thighs sticky. Things are happening so fast now. My sister has admitted to having numerous affairs with friends and strangers. My mom spent the 1970s and 1980s moving from bed to bed, fucking many of our neighbors -- my own friend's fathers! And me -- Melissa Lester, a normal Long Island wife and mom who can't control herself when arousal creeps between my legs.

As I put the car in drive, I can still feel the impression of Andy's cock deep -- so deep in my vagina. Andy must have been four maybe five inches larger than my husband. When I saw his cock erect -- erect in my small married hand, I knew it would go deeper inside of me than any man had gone before.

But what is wrong with me? I did not know who Andy was two hours ago. How did I go from having coffee and talking with my sister in the diner to laying on my back in Andy's van in the parking lot? How did I go from being a good and faithful wife only a year ago to having Andy mounting me in the back of his van -- his 11 inch cock moving in and out of me like a drill. His huge, swelling, warm balls bouncing off of my ass. My 34D boobs bouncing up and down while the van shaked and throbbed as Andy increased the speed of his fucking. When Andy looked down at me and I felt his cum shoot deep in my pussy, I thought it would never stop. What is happening to me? What has changed in me? What happened to my self control?

Reaching for my sunglasses I realize that -- wait -- where are my sunglasses? Hitting the brakes, I realize I left them on the counter inside the diner. That's right, that nice waitress, asked me what kind of sunglasses they were and I let her try them on. I forgot to put them back in my purse. Parking the car, I walk back in the diner.

The waitress, Cindy, was at the counter. She said, "I have your sunglasses." She was smiling, "I went to look for you in the parking lot and I did not see you. I must have just missed you."

Cindy obviously did not look hard enough. I certainly was in the parking lot.

I said, "Thank you for holding them for me, I was half way home before I remembered that I left them here." I was smiling.

Cindy smiled and said, "Someone is in a good mood today, it must be our coffee."

I flushed a little. Was it obvious in my face that I just fucked the biggest cock I had ever seen?

I was walking back to the door when I heard, "Mel, Mel! Over here." I looked over my shoulder and turned around. It was my husband sitting at a booth with another man who looked familiar, but I did not recognize. Oh my goodness -- how long has my husband been here? Does he know I was here? Did he see me fucking Andy in his van in the parking lot? I was flushed, but I walked over to the booth. I gathered my composure as I approached the men.

Smiling, "Hi honey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Alan got up and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm having lunch with a client - well I feel strongly that he will be our client soon!" my husband joked.

The man stood up and held his hand out for me. He was about the same height as my husband, green eyes and brown hair. A very relaxing smile was on his face. "I'm Barry Klein, call me Barry." I shook his hand and smiled. Barry said, "I can say after meeting Alan's beautiful wife, that my company will most certainly be a client. Alan -- was this part of your plan? Having your wife walk in coincidently at this moment?" I flushed at the compliment.

My husband put his arm around me and laughed, "No Barry, I had no idea. Melissa, I thought I saw your car in the parking lot -- I mentioned it to Barry as we were walking in."

I hesitated, then I said, "I was having coffee with Robin and I ran to CVS with her. I left my sunglasses in here so I came back after she dropped me off." Smiling, I continued, "This just must be my lucky day!" I kissed my husband on the cheek and looked at Barry smiling. "I better run and leave you two boys so you can get back to business. I have to pick up the girls in an hour at the bus stop."

Barry took my hand again and smiled, "It was a pleasure meeting you Melissa, I hope to see you again soon." I smiled and said goodbye.

As I drove home I thought, "Oh my! That was way too close!" I knew that the van must have been shaking as Andy was on top of me, fucking me with his huge cock. My husband could have looked in! His van was parked only three spots away from my car! I have to get help. My husband almost left me when he caught Jim on top of me in our bed. In our bed! If Alan ever catches me having sex with another man -- I will never be able to convince him to stay. I kept repeating in my head, "I love my husband, I want to be good. I love my husband, I want to be good."

When I got home, I calmed myself down by taking a shower. I had to wash the shame off of my body and out of my pussy. The hot water cascading over my body helped me find peace and calm down. As I soaped my huge boobs, I thought, "I am lucky to have what men like." As I spread moisturizer over my round but firm butt I thought of so many men who took the liberty to run their fingers over my ass while I was standing in line or on a crowded subway. There are worse problems to have. As I was drying myself off, I looked at my naked body in the foggy mirror. Hmm, I thought, "36 years old and men of all ages want to fuck me." I know I have to get help for this change in me -- this change that if making me feel so guilty.

I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I took Dr. King's card out of my pocketbook. I looked at the card. Robin said it is worth a try -- that Dr. King has helped a lot of people who are in similar situations like us. I picked up the phone and called the office.

A soft relaxing voice answered the phone. "Stony Brook Research Facility, this is Tina."

I was not sure if I had the right number or not. I replied, "Hi, is this Dr. King's office? I was referred to his office by my sister and I wanted to make an appointment to see Dr. King."

Tina said, "Dr. King is one of the research facilitators, but he is out of the country right now. Dr. Kruger is seeing Dr. King's patients. Would you like to make an appointment to see Dr. Kruger?"

I was a little taken back, but I needed help -- immediately! I said, "Yes I would like to make an appointment; how soon can I get in?"

Tina told me that I could get an appointment Friday morning, but the first appointment is very extensive so I should be prepared to be in the office for at least three to four hours.

"Yes, I have the time as long as I can be home by 2:30 so I can get to the bus stop to pick up my kids." I said.

Tina told me that I would be home before then and then she asked me for the purpose of my visit. I grew anxious and began to sweat a little. How can I answer that question over the phone -- much less to a woman I do not even know? "Mrs. Lester," Tina assured me, "The Stony Brook Research Facility is a specialized practice that deals with human sexuality. I understand your reticence to tell me, but I can tell you that you are not alone. We can help you." I felt relieved. Something in Tina's voice was reassuring and I started to feel better.

I told Tina briefly about the change in me over that last year and how guilty I felt every time I lost control around a man. Tina was sympathetic and told me that there was nothing wrong with me and I should not feel bad or upset. She told me she looked forward to meeting me on Friday morning.

I hung up the phone and sat silently for a few minutes. Relief and help. I can finally get back to normal. I smiled and thought about how I would reward my husband tonight. I hope he will be rested and in the mood for a nice long night of bedroom romance. Then for some reason Barry popped into my mind. Those soft green eyes and easy smile. The tingling between my legs started again and I knew I had to get my mind off of Barry.

Friday morning came and I got my kids to the bus stop. I drove to Stony Brook Hospital and parked. I looked up. It was a beautiful September morning. I felt happy and confident that I would be a changed woman after this appointment.

As I took the elevator up to the 9th floor, I remembered my sister Robin telling me in the diner, "Melissa, this is not what you will expect; but it will help you if you want it to." That was a curious thing for her to say. Robin said it helped her, but when I called her that morning, she sounded out of breath, like my call was a shock or something. I did not give it a second thought. I got off of the elevator and walked down the hall to Suite 909. I opened the door and walked in. What a comforting room, I thought. Soft green walls, soothing lighting, and the scent in the room; was that oranges?

I walked to the desk and a woman named Andrea asked me to fill out a couple of forms while I waited. There was soft music playing that was unimposing but nice. I filled out the forms and returned them to Andrea. Andrea smiled and got up from her chair and walked in the offices. I noticed that Andrea was wearing very form fitting pink scrubs. She had such an inviting ass so perfectly shaped. Her butt moved like a ballet was playing as she walked -- the music -- yes it was from a ballet. Which one? I felt myself magnetized to the warm shape of her body. When the door closed, I snapped back from thought and felt myself flush. I walked to one of the couches and looked around. There were two men and one woman in the waiting room. All three were a little older than me and quietly reading magazines.

As I picked up a magazine, Andrea walked back to the waiting room and I noticed how pretty she was. She noticed me looking at her and she gave me a smile -- a sensual smile. Her top was low cut -- did I notice that before? I could not remember. I noticed Andrea doing something with some dials that were built into the desk. Maybe the radio or the music? Maybe the temperature -- it was feeling a little warm in here.

As I looked at the magazine selection, I noticed that there were pornographic magazines in the selection. I choose a parenting magazine, but I noticed the man sitting across from me was reading a Playboy magazine. I was a little uncomfortable because I could feel him looking at me from time to time. Then it happened. Once again, that change in me. I needed help so badly. For some reason, I felt flushed and very excited sitting across from the room from this man who was reading a Playboy magazine. If we were alone I would probably be in trouble again. What is happening? I do not know this man. He is attractive, but no more than many men that I know and see every day. He certainly is less attractive than my husband. Why am I so aroused? I looked up at Andrea who was watching me. She smiled and adjusted some of the dials on her desk. I wanted to leave. I am a lost cause.

Andrea picked up the phone and then she said to me, "Mrs. Lester, please come this way." She slid a card through a scanner and the door opened. Then she said, "Tina will take you to the examination room. It was nice meeting you."

I smiled, hardly able to stand without shaking. Andrea was certainly a beautiful woman. So sensuous and sexy. Wow -- what an effect it was having on me.

Tina looked at my chart and smiled, "Hi Mrs. Lester; how are you this morning? We spoke on the phone this week."

I said, "Yes I remember. You were so nice and assuring Tina. I want to tell you that I really appreciate it. By the way, please call me Melissa."

Tina had on a white doctor's jacket and a stethoscope around her neck. I wondered if Tina was a doctor too? Tina took me to a room and closed the door. She handed me a bundle of clothing. "Melissa, please take off your clothes and put these on. You may lay your clothes over the chair. This room will be locked so don't worry about your belongings."

I looked at the bundle. It was a pink satin bathrobe and white satin panties. I asked, "Tina, can I leave on my panties?"

Tina answered, "You need to wear these please. We have to control all areas of the environment to make sure our results are accurate. Your panties are not from our facility." She smiled, "I think these will be comfy. You will find that they are the right size." I smiled and Tina left.

I took my clothes off and laid them over the chair. My panties were wet. Oh my goodness -- is this change going to dominate my life now? I put on the facility's panties and the pink bathrobe. The panties were white cotton bikinis. Tina was right about the size. I sat down in a nice comfortable chair and waited for no more than a minute. Tina returned. Her timing was perfect. It was almost as if she knew I was dressed.

Tina said to me, "Melissa, what you are experiencing is something that we have started to see more often over the last six years. It is rare and we were able to get a grant to start researching these symptoms. Dr. Kruger will give you more information and answer all of your questions." She smiled at me, "The first step is to check and monitor your body temperature." Great -- one hour of thermometers in and out of my mouth.

Tina pulled a plastic bag out of the drawer. It was filled with white strips of paper. She opened the bag and said, "I am going to stick these temperature monitors on certain parts of your body. They are not uncomfortable and you will get used to them. I need to check on how different parts of your body react to certain stimuli. By monitoring your body temperature, we can come up with a plan to help you."

Tina emptied the bag on a white cloth and smiled, "Melissa, please take your robe of and sit on this table." I laid my robe on top of the table and sat next to it. The table looked cold, but was surprisingly warm and comfortable. Tina placed the first strip just under my right boob. As Tina lifted my boob with her warm fingers, I felt like mini-shocks were hitting my spine. Then she did the same with my left boob. Tina made small talk and placed a strip on my lower back, my neck, my wrist, my inner thighs, and the bottom of my feet.

Then she asked me to stand up. Tina said, "Almost done Melissa. Turn around for me." I did and I felt Tina pull my panties down a little and place a strip on each of my ass cheeks. "One more to go!" I turned around and Tina looked at me. Maybe she was looking for my reaction. Tina looked down and pulled the front of my panties down. "Melissa, this may be uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it." She took a six inch strip and placed it between my legs and it reached up to the top of my pubic hair. Tina softly moved her fingers up and down the length of the strip to make sure it stayed in place. I actually let out a gasp as she did this. Softly Tina said, "That's normal Melissa, you are doing great."

Then she pointed to about four TV monitors. "I want you to lay back on the table and watch these monitors." Tina pressed a button and the table lifted to a 45 degree angle so I could watch the monitors in comfort. "I will be back in 15 or 20 minutes to check on you. If you need anything, press this button and a nurse will come in." She smiled and patted my hand. Then she left the room.

One of the video screens came on. A slow glow then a pattern of red and blue. It was moving and slowly the colors were throbbing like paint sprays. Another screen came on and it was a video of the waiting room. I saw Andrea and I saw the man who I remember was reading Playboy magazine. Andrea got up and left the room again. Her sexy ass popped into my mind again. Then the man looked around and moved the magazine. The camera moved in -- zooming in and -- my goodness! He unzipped his pants and his cock was erect. He looked around and started to slowly masturbate. In the waiting room!

Then the screens went blank. A few seconds later, Tina opened the door. She looked happy and said, "How are we doing?"

My mouth was open and I looked at her. I was starting to sweat. She opened my robe and turned the lights down. An infrared light came on for a few seconds and then the lights came back on. Tina said, "Melissa, can you please take off your robe and lay on your stomach?" I did.

The lights lowered again and then came the infrared. After a few seconds Tina said, "I just need to check a couple of things." Tina ran her hand across my ass like she was rubbing it. Then she put her hand on the small of my back. "Melissa, can you lay on your back for me?" I did and Tina rested her hands on the strips under my boobs. Then she moved her hand to my panties and moved her hand up and down then between my legs. I closed my eyes and lifted my knees a little. Tina said, "OK, Melissa, watch the screens and I will be back in 15 minutes. Are you OK?"

After a few seconds the screens slowly came back on. I watched the colors wash across the screen and then two screens came on. One displayed the man in the waiting room stroking his cock -- faster now and the other screen showed Andrea leaning over the desk. I was thinking -- what kind of help is this? Then I realized that the orange scent I noticed in the waiting room was seeping into the exam room.

Then it happened. I started to get warm all over. I felt the tingle between my legs and I started to fantasize about giving that man a handjob. Look at his cock! If I could only get dressed and make my way back into the waiting room. I bet I could convince him to take a walk down the hall and . . .

Then the other camera zoomed in on Andrea. She appeared to be changing. The smell or oranges. It was so nice and relaxing. I felt my hand slip between my thighs as Andrea started to take her scrubs off. Her pants lowered and I saw her perfect ass covered by pink silk panties - Victoria Secret! I know the panties well. I spread my legs and moved my fingers lightly over my crotch. I was so wet now. The smell of oranges was so relaxing. I began to fantasize about laying in a nice big bed with the man from the waiting room and Andrea. Kissing Andrea and touching that perfect sexy ass. Oh what I would do with her!

Slowly the screens went dark again and I was close to an orgasm. A few seconds later, Tina came back in the room and asked me to stand up and take my robe off. This time she left the room and the room went dark. The infrared light came back on for about 30 seconds. Then the lights came back on and Tina came back in the room.

She said, "We are through with the first exam Melissa. Let me take the strips off." Smiling, she started to remove all of the strips. Tina's hands were so soft and warm. It was obvious that my pussy was dripping when her hands went into my pants -- but I did not care. Tina handed me a towel and told me there was a shower in the next room. I could shower and dress. She would be back in a little while.

I took a quick shower and cleaned myself off. I dried off and got dressed. Then the smell of oranges came in again. I smiled and felt nice. Tina came back in and said Dr. Kruger was ready for me. I followed her out of the room and down the hall. She opened the door and I saw a nice man in his late 50s walk over to me and shake my hand.

"Melissa, I'm Dr. Kruger, please sit down." He motioned to a couch and I sat down. Tina walked behind the desk and Dr. Kruger sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling right now Melissa?" He asked me as if he was examining me.

"I feel alright I guess, a little warm maybe, and why do I smell oranges every now and then?" I asked.

Dr. Kruger said, "That is normal, we pipe it in the rooms to relax our patients. I will get back to that later. Melissa, I have some video to show you. We had cameras on you for the last hour and they show some very interesting results."

Tina clicked a remote and the screen showed me in the waiting room. It showed me from the front. Then the video turned strange colors. My image turned into a mixture of tan, brown, and red.

12