The Change Pt. 03

Story Info
Lita and Jerry play a game. Who cums out on top?
2.7k words
4.69
23.6k
25

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

- 4 -

Jerry and Lita entered the living room, Jerry wearing a pair of boxers with his cock firmly sticking out the front opening, and Lita wearing only an open robe. Lita's short and slender physique was clearly visible, her large breasts forcing the robe open at the top, and her beautifully meaty cock jutting out from her waist. As the couple sunk into their seats on the couch, their dicks became slightly less prominent.

"So..." Lita started, "what do you want to do today? I mean, other than have more sex?" Lita giggled. It was a thoroughly enjoyable and refreshing change for her to have her libido back. She worried that although she had gone through a change and gained a large amount of sexual energy that she might be exhausting Jerry.

Jerry, now that he was sitting on the couch, looked a little worse for wear. It was obvious that regardless of how much fun it was, fucking his wife while standing in the shower was hard work. Eyes a little droopy, Jerry said, "Maybe kick back and play some games."

Lita eyed Jerry suspiciously. "You get super competitive when you game. Are you sure you even have that in you?"

"Yea," Jerry stated. "We'll just play something low-impact... wanna go turns on Mario Maker?"

Lita's eyes lit up. "We haven't done that in FOREVER!" Lita cocked an eyebrow at Jerry, "What's the wager?"

Lita and Jerry had a little game they had made up whenever they couldn't decide on plans later in the week: Lita would scroll through user levels on Mario Maker until she found one that looked moderately hard, and then Jerry would have to play it. If Jerry won, he got a point. If Jerry died, Lita got a chance to beat the level. If Lita won, then she would get the point. Then Jerry would pick the next level, and Lita would start and the process would continue. First to 5 points wins. Lita never considered herself an avid gamer, but she had a Nintendo growing up, and knew her way around a classic platformer.

Jerry, still tired but smiling said, "If I win, you make dinner."

Lita nodded, and replied, "And if I win, you have to give me a back massage. And not one of those lazy gropey ones... a good one!" Lita knew all too well about Jerry's "massages" which usually consisted of about 3 minutes of shoulder rubbing, followed by a whole lot of groping and "front massage," which isn't bad, but sometimes you just want a massage.

Jerry nodded. "Agreed. Let's do this!"

Lita jumped up, grabbed the controller, and plopped back down next to Jerry, her cock swinging as she sat back down. Lita's first level pick was a particularly hard level. Neither Jerry nor Lita made any headway in their attempts. 0-0 Tied.

Jerry picked next, and picked a relatively simple level. Lita hadn't played in a while, and didn't stick the landing on one of the long jumps. Jerry managed to get through the level. 1-0 Jerry.

Lita, feeling more competitive than usual, picked another difficult level. Jerry managed to get through most of it, but ended up getting to a 2-door trap. He picked wrong, and died. Lita, seeing Jerry's run of the whole level, managed to duplicate the run, and pick the correct door. 1-1 Tied.

Jerry, hoping for a repeat of his first pick, selected an easier level again. Unlike the first time, Lita was in the zone, and cleared it. 2-1 Lita.

Jerry had a rash of successes, beating Lita's next two picks, and stealing a point from his pick for her when she failed, leaving the score at 4-2 Jerry.

Lita, not to be outdone, managed to beat Jerry's next pick, and stealing a point from her pick, tied the game up at 4-4, with Jerry picking the next level.

Jerry picked a level that was listed as an Auto-Level, but had a low complete rate. Lita glared at him, as this tactic has paid off more than once in the past. Pick a broken auto-level, because if it fails, you almost never beat them. "That's cheating and you know it." Lita scowled.

Jerry smirked, "I pick, that's the rule, and even if you fail, I still have to beat it!"

Lita sat down and started the level. Things were going along smoothly. As the raft carrying the plumber sped toward the end of the level the word JUMP was spelled out in coins. Not anticipating this, Lita jumped early, and plummeted to her death.

"Damn you and your dirty tactics!" Lita howled as Jerry laughed. "I really wanted that back massage too..." Lita slumped over onto Jerry's lap as she handed him the controller.

As Jerry began the level, Lita continued to watch the screen with her head in Jerry's lap. Jerry's cock was softening at this point, sticking forward slightly as his girth caused his cock to arch in its half-flaccid state. Lita let out a sigh, her breath hitting Jerry's cock, and causing a twitch.

Lita got a devilish idea. She pursed her lips into a tight O shape, and very lightly blew a cool stream of air on to Jerry's cock. Jerry's dick gave two big bucks as it begun to fill again with blood.

"What are you doing down there?" Jerry asked, trying to keep his head in the game.

Lita intensified the stream of air and Jerry's cock bucked again as it rose. "I'm not doing anything honey." She said in a falsely sweet voice.

"Player interference! Stop playing with my dick!" Jerry seemed a little panicked. The Auto-level continued on, beginning the approach at the coins that would spell JUMP.

"I'm not playing with it honey... I'm not even touching it." Lita said as she blew again on Jerry's cock, this time bucking and filling full with blood. Jerry's fully erect cock now even obscured some of Lita's vision of the screen it was so big.

Lita's next action would live in infamy. "THIS would be touching it!" and Lita proceeded to run her tongue up the shaft of Jerry's cock, and wrap her lips and mouth around the head of his cock, and sucked hard. Jerry, unprepared for this, flinched, and hit the jump button his thumb was hovering above on the controller. The couple both looked as the little plumber went flying, expertly maneuvering through rows of spikes and piranha plants to land successfully on the flag at the end of the stage. A little 1-UP popped above the plumber's head as he slid down his own shaft and the victory music played. 5-4 Jerry.

Shock and Awe were Jerry and Lita's faces as the level ended. Jerry let out a whoop in victory, as Lita sat up, pointed at the screen, and shouted, "Doesn't count! Player Interference!"

"Interference nothing! You tried to mess me up and made me win! That's a win any way you count it!" Jerry retorted. "A win that gets me a hot meal!"

Lita scrunched her face in disapproval, but resigned herself to the fact that her plan had backfired. "Stupid timing. I wasn't even watching the screen." Lita began to notice that between her legs, her own cock was now hard again, a side effect of watching Jerry's cock grow and enlarge before she sucked down on it. A little blob of precum moistened the spongey tip of Lita's beautiful cock.

Lita thought about this for a moment, "A hot meal, eh? I think I can do that." As Lita stood up, she wheeled around to look at her husband, tits flopping side to side in rhythm with her cock as she bent over, and kissed her husband on the mouth. Their tongues lashed at each other as the passion of the kiss welled up in both of them. As Lita pulled away, Jerry stayed transfixed, motionless on the couch, eyes closed, with his mouth hanging open just slightly as he exhaled a hot breath out.

Jerry's next sensation was of a soft and warm pressure against his bottom lip. Sticking his tongue out, thinking Lita had taken a breath and was kissing him again, Jerry's tongue licked into the blob of precum on Lita's cock. As he registered what he was tasting, Jerry's eyes dilated in the arousal of the moment. Jerry leaned forward to get the whole head of Lita's cock in his mouth, while lapping up and swallowing the glob of Lita's precum.

"You want a hot meal? I'll give you a whole load!" Lita said as she moved in to give Jerry more cock to suck on. Jerry, lost in the moment after the first taste, accepted more of his wife's cock into his mouth. Jerry sucked and licked as more globs of precum slowly pumped out of his wife's member into his hungry mouth.

Jerry made no protest as Lita slowly began to move her hips and fuck his face. Her precum was coming out in consistent little blobs that both Jerry and Lita fell into the rhythm of, Jerry swallowing between pumps.

Lita's breasts dropped and rose as her breathing increased. "Oh, god honey... Dinner's almost ready." Lita's pace quickened a little as she thrust her cock further into her husband's throat. Jerry moaned in approval as the cock in his mouth began to feel firmer and firmer. Jerry lashed and licked at the rod as it pumped in and out of his mouth.

"Hope you're hungry, cuz here it cums!" Lita said as she grabbed Jerry's hair and pulled his head into her hips. Jerry's eyes watered a little as his wife's cock was in his throat, completely bypassing his tongue and mouth. He could feel the cock spasming and pulsing along his tongue and in his throat as his wife began to deposit her load directly into her husband's throat and stomach.

Jerry sat there like a sword swallower, motionless as Lita pumped a huge load of cum into him. The sticky globs warmed Jerry's throat as they shot toward his stomach. Jerry realized that although he has a perfectly healthy gag reflex, the piece of meat in his throat that caused his eyes to water initially no longer had that effect. He relaxed his mouth and made eye contact with his loving wife, who met his gaze with a warm smile as she shot a couple more pumps of cum into his perfectly relaxed throat.

As her orgasmic pumps subsided, Lita pulled her cock out Jerry's mouth, resulting in an audible gasp from Jerry due to lack of air, and Lita's knees buckled slightly, and she dropped herself to her knees, panting.

"Did that hit the spot, honey?" Lita asked between breaths as she kneeled on the floor.

Jerry, leaning back against the couch breathing heavy, wiped his mouth and said, "Not really."

Lita, looking up a little annoyed, said "Not really?! That load was huge!"

Jerry smiled faintly as he still struggled to catch his breath. "It was." he replied, "But you shot it directly into my throat. I didn't get to taste it! What kind of meal do you get as a victory meal that you don't get to taste?"

Lita thought about this a moment. "It felt so good though, I'm always gonna end up pushing it into you like that."

Jerry thought for a moment, "Maybe not, let's try this." and Jerry stood up. He felt the load of his wife's cum slosh a little in his stomach, which felt surprisingly good to him. Normally that sloshy feeling would make him nauseous, but not this time. Jerry sat Lita down where he had been sitting, and pushed his hand against the inside of his wife's knee. "Now, spread em."

The cock attached to Lita was still a new experience, and Lita had sat down with her knees together very ladylike. The pressure on her knee signaled to her to spread her legs, but she did not.

"I can't... It's embarrassing." Lita stammered.

"After all the fucking we've done, THIS is the embarrassing thing about your cock?" Jerry asked, confused.

"Well... yea. Now you're staring right at it." Lita responded meekly.

"So? Don't most people see their meal before they eat it? Besides, you're gonna enjoy this. You just have to let me be in control. No yanking my head down."

"Okay..." Lita responded. She slid her knees apart. As she did, her half-flaccid cock was resting in the valley between her legs. As the valley widened into a canyon, her penis began to droop almost until it hit the couch, before being caught by the slight firmness still in the shaft. A small mix of cum and precum rested at the tip of her urethra.

Jerry again placed the head of his wife's cock into his mouth. As he sucked, he could feel the beast rise again from its slumber, growing firmer and firmer. As the muscles of Lita's cock tightened, more precum squeezed its way through it into Jerry's mouth, where he savored the flavor. Jerry sucked slowly as his wife gave small whimpers of pleasure, her bottom half stationary as stone as her top half twisted side to side, her breasts flopping as she writhed. More precum oozed forth as she sat there, the slow sucking of Jerry's control almost maddening.

"Jerry, I'm almost there..." Lita stammered as her stomach began to tighten up.

Jerry pulled back, took his mouth off of Lita's cock, gave a lick to the tip, and said, "No, not yet."

Lita whimpered a little, and looked lustfully at her teasing husband. "More!" she pleaded.

Jerry put his mouth back around Lita's member, and began sucking again. As Lita felt the wet warmth on her shaft again, she relaxed for a minute or two. Jerry expertly going to work on Lita's tool.

This time, without saying anything, Jerry felt Lita's abdomen tighten up again, and he stopped. Lita winced at the sudden ceasing of the motion.

Lita cried, "Please let me cum! It hurts!"

Jerry smiled and looked down. Aside from all the precum he had been sucking down, Lita's pussy was overflowing, staining the suede finish of their couch. Jerry grasped tight to Lita's cock, and bent down further to lap up some of Lita's pussy juices. As Jerry licked, he noticed that Lita had a very fleshy and loose tuft of skin directly below where her clit had grown into its perfect form, which seemed to trail into and inside of Lita's pussy. As Jerry pushed his tongue into this loose flesh, it felt like a small amount of it advanced out of Lita's pussy.

"It hurts Jerry! Whatever you're doing now tingles and is getting numb!" Lita was beginning to buckle her legs in, her beautiful thighs flexing against Jerry's strong shoulders. As Jerry pulled back, he saw that the flesh which had appeared to slide out begun to slide back in.

Jerry moved back up to sucking Lita's cock, and started rubbing his fingers against the tuft of flesh just below where Lita's clit had been. As Lita's breathing began to quicken, Jerry decided it was time for his meal. "Don't stop this time, I need to cum!" Lita yelled.

As Jerry sucked harder, his rubbing motion on top of Lita's pussy became larger, until he was making large circles, pulling the loose skin around her pussy.

Lita, feeling the orgasm building inside of her, grasped for her abdomen as she flexed and tensed, Jerry noticing that Lita was grasping far closer to her pelvis than she had the past couple times she almost orgasmed.

Lita let out a surprised and breathy, "Oh!" as her stomach flexed, and pushed downward as the patch of skin Jerry was rubbing suddenly expanded, and two egg like orbs appeared between layers of the wet, sticky flesh. As soon as the orbs dropped as far as the fleshy bag they filled would allow, they immediately retracted against her pelvis, making the flesh tighten and wrinkle.

Lita let out a small stream of cum into Jerry's mouth. Jerry expertly slurped and swallowed the first shot, and then felt against his hand as the pussy-flesh he had been rubbing now had two round lumps dropping and retracting with every glob of cum his wife pumped into his mouth.

Lita's eyes rolled back in her head as this was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. With every spurt of cum Lita fed to her husband, her body twitched and contracted.

As Lita finished the final spurts of her powerful orgasm, small lights began to pop in the corners of her eyes, and everything faded to white as Lita passed out.

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers