The Change Pt. 04

Story Info
Lita awakens, and Jerry fulfills a life-long fantasy.
2.5k words
4.64
25.8k
27

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

I really wanted to get this chapter finished out, as Shemales and Autofellatio are my personal kinks. It seems the few fans I've attracted are ready for the anal play, but that will be the next chapter if they stick with me through this one. =)

*****

- 4 (Continued) -

Lita awoke in a haze. It took a minute for her to catch her bearings, but she appeared to be tucked comfortably in bed with a glass of water on the nightstand next to her. Lita thought back to the events that had transpired before she lost consciousness: There was a game, some oral, some pain, and then... white. Lita sat up, yawned, and stretched. As she raised her hands over her head, the blanket fell off of her, and she became aware that she was fully clothed, and wearing a pair of her Wonder Woman pajamas, Lita always loved the powerful female heroines.

Jerry came rushing into the room. "I heard you wake up, I had just run into the other room for a minute. Are you feeling okay?" Jerry had a look of worry on his face.

"Yeah... I feel okay. Just tired." Lita responded. "Why did I pass out? What happened?"

"Well..." Jerry started, "You and I were playing on the couch... and..." Jerry hesitated at this point.

"And?" Lita prompted.

"And... your balls dropped." Jerry managed to say.

"My... balls?" Lita questioned. Recognizing what was just said, Lita's eyes went wide as she thrust the carefully tucked blanket off of herself, and tugged the waistband of her pajama pants down. Lita looked down to see her flaccid cock nestled along her left thigh, and saw peeking out from below it a small skin colored bag filling in what used to be her thigh gap. She pushed her cock to the side to get a better look at the sack containing two bulges that rested inside of it. As she pushed the cock aside, the balls pulled up for a moment before falling back into place where they were resting.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Lita stammered, with a touch of panic in her voice.

Jerry responded, "We're not sure yet, but Dr. Schwartz..."

"Doctor Schwartz! As in, our family doctor!? He knows about this!? How long have I been out!?" Lita was near hysterical at this point.

Jerry took a few minutes to calm Lita down. Jerry explained to Lita that she had been out for almost a day, and that after she passed out, Jerry moved her to the bed and dressed her, and called Dr. Schwartz for a house call. Jerry explained some of what had been happening with Lita, that there had been a new... development... with her, and that the two of them were being experimental with it. Jerry continued on that Dr. Schwartz had met with a couple of patients that were experiencing some similar problems, but on a much smaller scale, but that all of them had been involved with the failed attack downtown. Jerry told Lita that the doctor had never seen testicles appear as a side effect of this yet though. But this has been a developing thing over the last couple weeks, but it wasn't being publicized yet, so as to not cause a panic. Jerry explained that Dr. Schwartz believes that Lita falling unconscious was a result of the intense pain she had experienced from her testicles descending. As Jerry was explaining this, Lita was fondling her new balls, rubbing them around her fingers, feeling their shape and consistency, feeling for where the tubes and vessels would carry sperm from the orbs back into her body to pump out through her penis. Although Lita's cock was not hard, her nipples became very hard and were peeking through her pajama top as she continued to fondle herself. The top wasn't really hiding anything with how large Lita's chest had gotten recently. She had gotten small tops to begin with to accentuate her bust, and now the fabric was stretched tight.

"I told the doctor we have been having sex, and he suggested that we take a few days to let your body recover and respond to what has been happening." Jerry said, finishing the story. Jerry was watching Lita as she was touching herself, and became aware that he was also rubbing at a bulge in his own pants halfway down one pant leg.

"So... if I have balls... can I get a girl pregnant now? Like, do I have actual sperm?" Lita asked. At this point, Lita's cock was starting to fill with blood as she continued to play with her balls.

"I don't know. The doctor took a sample with him to test." Jerry said.

"How did you get a sample if I was unconscious?" Lita asked.

"I... milked you while you slept." Jerry said, blushing.

"I came while I was unconscious?" Lita asked, a little shocked by this revelation.

"Sure. I figure it was kind of like a wet dream. I got you started, and you mumbled a bit in your sleep, and moved your hips a little, and then the flow started."

"Did the doctor bring a big enough cup?" Lita asked next.

"No, but I took care of the rest." Jerry said, blushing again.

Lita cracked a little smile at the thought of Jerry sucking down the large part of a load of cum from her unconscious body. She could have felt violated by the situation, but for some reason, hearing it from Jerry made it sound sort of endearing. "Oh honey, did you want more of my cum?" Lita asked in an overly sweet voice. Then her face dropped and showed a little bit of fear, "Wait, the doctor wasn't in here for that, was he?"

Jerry laughed, "No, I came in alone to get the sample. It took some convincing though. The sample I gave him was thick and white, not anything like the clear-ish load you put on the pancakes the other day. The doctor thought I had provided the sample because it looked so legitimate. I think you may actually have sperm in there."

Lita had so many questions at this point. Could she get women pregnant? Could she still get pregnant? Could she get herself pregnant? Now that she has balls, is she actually a guy? Why does it feel so good to play with her balls? All questions that she knew she couldn't get an answer to right now, so she just kept them to herself.

Jerry saw the racing thoughts and worry in Lita's face, and sat down next to her and hugged her for reassurance. "No matter what, we'll figure it out, I still love you, and I'm here for you." Jerry's reassurance was on point, because Lita looked up at him and cracked a little grin from her worry, and gave him a passionate kiss.

After about a half minute, the two separated, and seeing that Lita didn't look so worried anymore, Jerry added with a smirk, "Plus I think your cum is addictive, because all I want to do is keep sucking your dick."

Lita laughed at this last comment and replied, "Well, that doesn't surprise me, because your kisses still taste like cum. And believe me, I've sucked enough dicks to know what cum tastes like."

"Well... it's you. And I love you." Jerry responded.

Lita let out a little, "Aww," and said in her best babying voice, "I love you too honey, now come here and lay down with momma."

Without a word, Jerry stripped down to his underwear. Lita realized then that Jerry's cock had grown so much that he could not fit it into his underwear anymore. Although his balls were carefully cradled in the briefs, Jerry's throbbing hard cock had been nestled against his leg, and slipped through the elastic of his underwear. Lita could see a glisten from the head of Jerry's cock, the tell-tale sign that he was leaking a little precum. As Jerry lay down next to Lita, she grabbed for his cock. "Well, since you 'milked' my cock while I was sleeping, I think it's only fair that I get to milk yours now."

As Lita began stroking Jerry's engorged member, Jerry replied, "But, the doctor said we should hold off a couple days."

Lita's eyes dilated as she locked in eye contact with Jerry, "It's not my cock we're playing with, and momma's hungry! I need some protein." And with that, Lita shoved as much of the foot long cock as she could into her mouth, slurping and sucking hungrily. As she sucked, her own cock began to pump a thin stream of precum that drooled out the tip of her cock, and dripped in a long string connecting between her cock and the bed.

"Honey, you're getting cum on the bed again." Jerry pointed out.

Lita removed her mouth from Jerry's cock, looked down, and grabbed her dick at the base and squeezed up the length until the full quantity of precum that was in her urethra bulged out the tip, and Lita bent over, licked the blob off the tip, gave a little suck on the head to clean it up, and said, "There. All better." before going back to work on Jerry's cock.

Jerry chuckled, "Jesus Lita, you don't know how lucky you are to be able to do that. Most guys would give their left nut to be able to just suck themselves off like that."

Lita stopped sucking again and said, "What, you can't do that?"

Jerry blushed a little bit, "I mean, I've tried in the past, but most guys just aren't flexible enough."

Lita responded, "Yea, but you've grown like, what? 4 inches in the past few days? You can't reach now?"

Lita watched as the thought registered in Jerry's face, and his eyes got big like a light bulb had just come on over his head. Jerry sat up in the bed, and leaned his face down toward his groin. He stopped short once he realized that he did not have to bend to the stopping point before he was jabbed in the face by his own throbbing cock. Jerry reached a hand down to grab the shaft of his cock, and swing it around to enter his open mouth. As Jerry leaned forward further, he discovered he could get the head of his cock plus about an inch of shaft into his mouth without any pain or strain. Jerry began bobbing up and down with his mouth on his cock.

Lita looked at Jerry with a little disappointment, "I thought I was supposed to be sucking you off..."

Jerry looked up at Lita, her cock standing rock hard pointing directly at him at eye level. He could see the precum beginning to build on the tip of her cock again. "Honey, this has been a life-long fantasy of mine. I have to do this. If you like, you could join me. The doctor said WE shouldn't have sex, he didn't say anything about what you can or can't do to yourself."

Lita stopped to think about this a minute as Jerry went back to sucking on his own cock. Lita saw the flawed logic in Jerry's statement, but found that the idea of sitting there with Jerry as each of them sucked themselves off was starting to arouse her. Lita saw that Jerry was beginning to pick up his pace as he continued to suck his own cock. Lita moved over and slipped her legs underneath Jerry's so that the couple was sitting face to face, with their cocks only a couple inches apart, and their balls were actually up against one another's. Lita took her shirt off, freeing her huge, perky breasts, and separated them so that she had a better line of sight to the precum-soaked cock that was staring up at her. Lita opened her mouth as she bent forward, and felt the firm rod spurt a little more precum out as she wrapped her warm, wet mouth around it.

The couple sat there sucking and moaning for nearly 30 minutes as they bobbed up and down on their own cocks, lost in the pleasure of their situation. A few minutes later, Jerry said, cock still in his mouth, "Ihm gonnah khum..." the vibration of the mmm in cum pushing Jerry even closer toward orgasm.

"Mhe tooh..." Lita responded.

"Sahv suhm foh mhe" Jerry said, mouth still around his cock.

"Yhou tooh..." Lita mumbled.

And with that, Jerry's cock, locked firmly in his own mouth, gave a buck as his balls tensed up and pumped his sticky jizz into his mouth. His balls dropped and retracted over and over as he fed himself his own seed.

Feeling Jerry's balls shifting against her own, Lita felt a rush as her own balls contracted, and started feeding her own cum up her cock and in to her mouth. Lita slurped and sucked to keep all of the jizz in her mouth, swallowing loads when she couldn't hold anymore in her mouth alone.

Eventually, both lovers reached a point where their balls stopped jumping around and again rested against each other's. As Jerry slipped his mouth off of his cock, he tightly pursed his lips together to keep the cum he hadn't yet swallowed locked safely inside. As he looked up, he saw his beautiful wife taking another couple pumps of her own load as she slid her mouth off of her cock with a loud slurping noise. The couple looked each other in the eyes, and with a lustful passion, locked lips in a sloppy yet passionate kiss. As they did, the cum in their mouths rushed forth towards its exit, only to be met in the middle by the opposite cascading wave of jizz looking for the same exit. The couple lashed their tongues forward and flicked at one another, mixing the two loads of cum together as they played. Both Jerry and Lita created suction between their mouths and began slurping back and swallowing portions of their shared mixed load, and continued to flit their tongues at one another long after they had consumed all of the spunk that they had shared. As they continued to make out, both Jerry and Lita's cocks began to soften and fall forward, causing them to rest against one another as if they too were joining in the couple's embrace.

As the couple released from their kiss, they both took a long breath. Looking into each other's eyes Jerry said to Lita softly with a growing smile on his face, "You know, your kisses taste like cum."

Lita, trying not to laugh, but at a loss for words initially, playfully pushed Jerry's shoulder, and replied with, "Yeah? Well, you kisses taste like cum too!"

The two lovers locked in another passionate kiss, and laid down to rest in each other's arms.

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers