The Change Pt. 05

Story Info
Jerry and Lita have a lover's quarrel.
5k words
4.82
17.9k
23

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
100 Followers

It was now the middle of the week off Jerry and Lita were taking. Aside from the sex-charged activities that had been going on throughout the week, Jerry was looking forward to Wednesday night for a different reason: the culmination of the World Series. Cubs vs Indians. Who would have thought? Jerry was an Indians fan, and seeing the team get this far has been amazing. Lita didn't necessarily have a "team" she rooted for, but she wasn't against watching a good game. Jerry had insisted that they try and hold off on sex for the evening, as they had missed a couple games earlier in the week, and Jerry knew that regardless of the result, this would be an historic game.

Jerry and Lita awoke to their new morning ritual: taking care of pitched tents in bed. Lita used to give Jerry a hard time about his morning erections, but now that she was getting them too, it became something they could deal with together. Lita started by taking a cock in each hand and began stroking them. Jerry laid back to let his wife work, and Lita stopped and said, "Oh no, you don't get to just sit back while I do all the work!"

Lita stopped stroking, and jumped up to straddle Jerry. Lita's cock dropped a little, held solid by her erection, but bowing under its weight. As it rocked there, it rubbed lightly against Jerry's cock, which was equally hard. Lita inched forward to kiss her husband. As their lips and tongue met, Lita's cock rested against Jerry's stomach and chest, pulsing as her blood throbbed through it.

As they broke from their embrace, Lita's eyes widened as she got a sly expression on her face. "Let's try something new today..." she said as she reached down between Jerry's legs. Lita slid her hand down the hard length of Jerry's cock, caressed his balls, and then slid past them to poke her middle finger into the center of Jerry's asshole. "How about I do you?" Lita's cock have a hard buck as the thought of penetrating her husband aroused her further.

Jerry went white. His whole ass clenched, and he recoiled as if hit by an electric jolt. His whole expression dropped to one of fear and embarrassment. "I... don't know how I feel... about that..." he stammered.

Jerry saw the look of hurt in Lita's eyes. It was only for a flash, before it turned to irritation. "I've shoved my cock balls-deep down your throat, and taking it in the ass is where you draw the line?" Lita's irritation was starting to flow into anger, "So, what is it, is it an emasculating thing? Are you worried you won't be 'The Man' in the relationship?" Lita was on the verge of tears.

"Whoa, honey... it's not like that." Jerry began as he tried to rectify the rift his involuntary action had caused. "I figured that this would come up eventually, but I don't think I'm ready." Jerry fumbled with words for a couple seconds, "I just, in the past, I've, experimented. I don't really find... THAT... to feel good." Jerry started to get his composure back, "Plus, I think I've handled this... change... pretty well, all things considered."

Lita had a few tears streaming down her face as her anger subsided into frustration, and eventually into a pouting resolve. "I get that it may be something you've tried, but you haven't tried it with ME. Maybe it would be... different."

Jerry motioned Lita over to him where he wrapped her in a strong hug. "You're right honey." he reassured her. "Maybe we can discuss it again later this week." Jerry became lost in thought for a moment, becoming aware of how the thought of Lita's cock invoked both a sense of concern when thinking about his ass, and made his mouth water when thinking about sucking it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt or feel bad. Maybe they should give it a try. But now is a bad time... emotions are way too charged. "Let's just try and relax today. I can make lunch, and we can go out and be in public for a bit."

The thought struck Lita that the two of them hadn't gone out to do anything in public since her clit started growing. Although much of their time had been spent sweaty and naked shooting cum back and forth, perhaps learning to deal with a cock in public would be its own sort of experience. "Okay... but you're taking me shopping for books. I deserve books for this." Lita responded, her gaze shooting down to Jerry's hips.

Jerry laughed. Lita always wanted more books. She always got books, but never got around to reading them. "We can go to the bookstore. Just find something to wear."

Lita gave a small smile, and hopped up to grab some clothes. Lita soon discovered something: although not skintight, every pair of Lita's jeans were just tight enough that her cock left an obvious bulge running down her left leg. After digging for a bit, Lita found an old skirt that could work. It was a skirt that Jerry liked to see Lita in, but Lita very rarely would wear such garments.

Lita stood topless in the room as she modeled the skirt for Jerry. Lita gave a little twirl to make the skirt spin. Lita's beautiful breasts heavily swayed with her as she twirled. "I like it." Was Lita's reply, " and it doesn't show off my dick." She smiled at the thought of walking around in public as she smuggled nearly 9 inches of meat between her legs, unbeknownst to everyone but her and Jerry.

"Then wear it honey." Jerry replied. As Jerry said this, Lita's eyes lit up a little, and she touched at her groin. Almost as soon as Lita touched her groin, she felt the blood begin to pump into her cock. This Lita's dismay, as her cock grew again to its erect glory, it caught the fabric of the dress, and very clearly exposed there was something sticking outward from Lita's hips.

"Well, this could get awkward..." Lita blushed, "so what do we do to calm her down if she pops up in public?" Lita took a couple pokes at her dick through the skirt, and it shifted and rebounded back to its position of attention.

"Wait, it's a she now?" Jerry responded.

"Of course!" Lita said, matter-of-factly. "I'm a girl, and she's cuter and sweeter than other dicks." Lita wiggled her hips to make her cock swing back and forth, and her breasts did the same.

At this point, Jerry was also throbbing hard watching all the tasty parts of his wife jiggle around. "Well, let's see if we can find a way to make it stay down while we're out and about." Jerry rolled out of bed, and went to the closet. After rummaging for a minute, Jerry steps out with a roll of wide pink gift ribbon, and holds it up triumphantly for his wife.

"Do you really think we can just tie it down? It's not a trailer." Lita jested.

Jerry smiled and said, "Yeah, but it does carry a big load." Lita giggled at the pun.

Jerry cut a long stretch of the ribbon, and got down on his knees in front of his wife. He handed her a part of the skirt to hold on to to keep it up out of his way. As Lita pulled the skirt up, her beautiful cock became exposed, throbbing in arousal as it pulsed in front of Jerry's face. Jerry leaned forward to wrap the ribbon around the back of Lita's thigh, and noticed the little blob of precum resting on the tip of Lita's cock. As he strung the ribbon around and pulled back away, Jerry turned his head in to run his lips along the length of Lita's cock, and then opened his mouth to suck the precum off of the tip of her dick. Jerry tasted a little extra precum squirt into his mouth when Lita tensed unexpectedly from the action.

"I thought the goal was to get her down, not keep her up!" Lita said amused. As much as Lita wanted to be mad at Jerry for their disagreement earlier, she found her whole current situation incredibly arousing. The skirt she had on was conservative enough, but always made her feel naughty, typically because she didn't wear underwear whenever she wore it. In Lita's current predicament, seeing her throbbing cock refusing to cooperate with the skirt made her hornier still, and Jerry's mouth cleaning off the tip of her cock made her yearn further for a warm, wet hole to stick it in and unload.

Jerry sucked on the head of Lita's cock another couple of seconds, and released with a pop from his suction. "You were getting ready to drip, and I didn't want you to make a mess on your leg." Jerry pushed down on Lita's cock to redirect it before securing it to her leg. Lita hunched over slightly as the erection would not bend 90 degrees without some resistance. Jerry wrapped the ribbon around twice to ensure Lita's cock stayed in place.

After Jerry finished, Lita slowly straightened back up and tested if the tie-down would hold. The ribbon strained and tightened as Lita's cock struggled against the bonds, but it seemed to be holding. "We should go while this is still holding." Lita advised.

"I was a Boy Scout, and I remember my knots pretty well. I don't think it's going anywhere." Jerry retorted.

"You don't think SHE is going anywhere." Lita corrected.

The trip to the book store was uneventful, but after arriving, Lita was discovering something else had changed: she wasn't just more aroused with Jerry, she was more aroused by just about everyone, as if her senses to pheromones were heightened. Lita looked around the store hungrily, taking in all of the attractive bodies. Lita imagined how well hung all the guys may be, and wondered if she was bigger, and she undressed the women with her eyes, and imagined pumping loads of cum into their aching pussies. Lita's cock was rock hard again.

Lita, holding hands with Jerry, squeezed down tight on Jerry's hand, signaling to him her concern. "I've never felt like this before. I just want to put it in everyone." Lita whispered to Jerry. She drew in breath nervously as she continued to survey the store.

Jerry laughed. "You sound like a horny teenage boy." He whispered back. "You'll be fine. I'm right here if you need something."

Lita knew it was true. What she was feeling was hormones in a balance she had been able to freely act on at home, but now had to show some restraint. Her cock throbbed against her leg in its pink lacy prison as it began to ooze a small blurb of precum out. "We just need to look at books. You still owe me books from this morning." Lita reminded, more to her mind off of the people around her than to actually remind Jerry of anything.

Jerry, catching on to Lita's predicament, went along, "Lets take a look at the graphic novels."

"Oh, you mean the big-kid comic books?" Lita teased.

"Sure. Because kids can fully appreciate the dramatic flair some of these new comics have." Jerry teased back.

The couple laughed, and went over to the graphic novel section. When they got there, they noticed a woman looking intently at the shelves down the aisle, who would adjust some of the books on the shelf. She was a petite woman with long fiery red hair that flowed down her back, and a very curvaceous figure. Lita saw her when they got to the aisle, and attempted not to gawk. This woman looked so attractive to Lita at this moment in time that Lita could feel it in her balls how badly she wanted to ravage this woman. Lita's cock tugged at her bindings again.

Unfortunately for Lita, the redhead was good at her job and spied that Lita was repeatedly looking her direction. The woman shelved one last book, and began walking over to Jerry and Lita. When the woman made it over, she addressed the couple and said, "Is there anything I can help you two find today?"

Lita found herself at a loss for words. Now that the woman was closer, she could see the flawless features on this woman. Her soft lips in a half smile, mostly to be professional, her hair gently sweeping against her back. Her chest, not too large, but more than a handful, and her ass: perfectly round in skintight black leggings, not too huge, but just right. Lita opened her mouth to speak to the woman, but no noise cam from her mouth. Lita could feel her cock throb and pulse against her leg harder and harder as she stared at the woman.

Jerry, observing the transaction, or lack there of, stepped in to fill the void, "We were looking for the latest Batman comic that came out this month."

"Oh. That should be over here in the new releases section." the woman replied. The woman walked in close by the couple, and stopped in close by Lita. She gave a sniff at the air, and looked at Lita, "That smells amazing! What kind of perfume are you wearing?"

Lita looked taken aback for a moment, processing what she was just asked. Perfume? I don't wear perfume. At least not to the book store. Lita stammered out quietly, "I'm not wearing any..."

The woman seemed surprised by this answer. In denial, the woman leaned in close to Lita's neck, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply. The woman was now so close to Lita that Lita could feel her body heat radiating. As the woman exhaled, she opened her eyes, to reveal her bright-blue eyes incredibly dilated. "It must be your soap then. It's very... nice." the woman concluded. She turned her back to Jerry and Lita, and bent over to look in the shelves. "Lets see... new Batman..." as the woman bent down at the hip, Jerry and Lita were treated to a near-skintight show of the redhead's perfectly round ass and wide hips.

Lita finally hit her threshold. With a small yelp of pain, and a quick ripping sound, Lita very quickly embraced Jerry by the side, fully pressing the front of her body against Jerry. Jerry seemed concerned with the noises that were made, but understood almost immediately with his wife pressed firmly against him: the ribbon had torn, and Lita's cock had sprung forth from its trap.

The woman searching for the book for the couple looked behind her and asked, "Is everything okay?"

Jerry made up a story on the spot. Jerry explained that Lita and himself had just been to the gym, and that Lita had overdone some of the leg exercises, leaving her in some pain. "You wouldn't happen to have a place I could sit her down in private, would you?" Jerry asked of the woman.

The woman thought for a minute. "We have a manager office in back, and the manager has already left for the day. I suppose you wouldn't be bothered back there." The woman guided the couple to the office as Lita clung to Jerry's side. Once they got back to the office, the woman said, "Take as much time as you need, I will come back and check on you in a few minutes." And with that, the woman stepped away.

Once Jerry and Lita were alone, Lita dropped the whole "in-pain" act and pulled up her skirt. Sure enough, the pink ribbon holding her cock against her leg was still partially wrapped around Lita's cock, but had torn in two where it was wrapping around her leg, effectively tearing the strip of ribbon in half.

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Lita as her cock continued throb.

"Do you think we can try to just calm it down?" Jerry suggested.

"We've gone hours at a time without me losing my erection at home, how is taking care of it here going to help?" Lita seemed confused.

"Well, I know my loads are bigger and more satisfying if I draw them out a bit." Jerry stated. You've been drawing this out since we made it into the store." Jerry thought a moment again, "Maybe if I draw it out of you slowly, you'll unload enough to calm it down until we get home, or at least to the car."

"What if that lady walks in on us?" Lita asked, concerned.

Jerry looked around the small room. There were a couple file cabinets, and a large desk with a computer on it. Jerry snapped his fingers, "Under the desk! You just sit at the desk, say you're stretching you legs, and I'll be underneath... stretching your... leg..." Jerry smiled as he made the euphemism.

Lita gave a smile. As horny as she was, she was ready for anything that might help her feel some release. Lita sat at the desk as Jerry crawled underneath it. Lita scooted the chair forward, and Jerry rolled up her dress, exposing her immensely hard cock throbbing in his face. There was a dry trail where her precum had leaked and run down Lita's leg for some time, and the tip of Lita's cock was wet and oozing with more precum.

Jerry took the tip of Lita's cock into his mouth, and licked it clean of precum. After swallowing a few oozing pumps of it, Jerry took the cock as far down his throat as he could. Lita let out an audible gasp at the feeling of her cock being redirected down Jerry's throat.

"Jerry, if you keep deep-throating me like that, I'm gonna cum too soon." Lita said between lustful gasps. Jerry knew she was right. In order for this to work, he would have to bring her to the edge, and then stop.

Jerry pulled the cock out of his mouth long enough to speak, "It's so good, I don't know if I can stop." Jerry reinserted the dick into his mouth and continued sucking. Lita let out little moans and she continued to feed precum to her husband.

Lita's breathing began to pick up as she started grabbing at her breasts through her shirt. "I'm getting close..."

With that, Jerry took the cock out of his mouth and stopped doing anything sexual to Lita's cock. It throbbed and pulsed as it waited to re-enter Jerry's warm chasm of a mouth.

Lita let out an almost pained sounding, lust filled moan. "I was almost there..." As Lita was saying this, she heard a sound of rustling, and a zipper unzip. She then felt something firm bump up against her cock. Lita shifted in her seat and asked, "What are you doing down there?" As she said it, she felt a little pressure from the firmness against her cock, followed my the warmth of Jerry licking at the tip.

Lita looked down to see that Jerry had whipped his own cock out, and had it resting against Lita's cock. Jerry was going back and forth, spending a half-second licking Lita's cock, and a couple seconds sucking his own cock before returning to licking Lita's. "I had to find a way to slow down before I sucked you empty." Said Jerry. "So I got my own out to fill the downtime."

Lita found this to be cute. The way her husband sucked at the shafts that fed him so much cum. Her balls were aching too, ready to fill him completely full.

The edging process went on for another 10 minutes or so, until there was suddenly a knock at the door that startled Lita. Lita looked on in concern as the busty, curvy redhead cautiously entered the room. At this point in the edging, Lita was in such a mix of ecstasy and agony that she looked as if she was about to pass out, and spoke with gasps and moans. Lita's long hair was a tangled mess from tossing her head about and grabbing it in her lust.

"Ma'am, are you all right? Where is your husband?" the redhead asked, concern on her face.

"He's... cumming... to help... shortly..." Lita mustered out between grunts. As the redhead walked closer, Lita was able to lock her gaze onto the redhead's voluptuous body again. Lita's eyes dialated in lust.

Jerry for his part, was hard at work juggling between the two enormous cocks in his face. Alternating between soft, delicate sucks against Lita's cock, trying to keep her edged without pushing her over, and hard powerful sucks against his own cock to counter the soft ones. Lita was producing an almost constant stream of precum that Jerry was working his best to keep from spilling onto the floor. As the redhead approached the desk, unaware of Jerry's presence, he noticed something happen: Lita's precum had changed from thin and sticky to thick and creamy. Lita was so close to cumming that the mere presence of the redhead pushed her over the edge. But it was not spasming spurts, it was a constant slow flow of cum pumping out of her cock. Upon realizing what he was sucking out of his wife's cock, Jerry began to start cumming as well. Jerry managed to get the heads of both cocks side by side in his mouth as they fed him their delicious loads.

Lita began making a drawn out moan as she began to cum. The redhead hurried over to Lita and grabbed her hand. As she did, Lita gripped it tightly and grunted again. She looked up at the redhead, now close enough again to feel her body heat radiating off of her, and she noticed that although her shirt did not seem thin, the redhead's nipples were visible through her shirt. Looking up further to her face, the woman was watching Lita's eyes, and as they made eye contact, Lita could see the redhead's eyes were dialated lustfully like her own. Lita was scooted close enough to the desk that although the woman was standing next to her, she was unaware of Lita's cock, or her husband eating the cum as it flowed out of her.

Miah_H
Miah_H
100 Followers
12