The Change Pt. 08

Story Info
Jerry has a change of his own.
6.5k words
4.87
18.5k
23

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

-The Next Morning-

As Jerry and Lita slept soundly, Jerry began to stir. In his half-awake stupor, Jerry began to notice two things immediately: his chest felt sore with a dull pain, and his breathing was slightly labored. As he craned his head forward to look at the source of his soreness, Jerry's head snapped to a sudden stop, as if something had grabbed him by the hair. Jerry craned his neck a couple times, testing the binding holing him down, but to no avail. Jerry looked to the side to see Lita resting peacefully next to him. Jerry spoke to Lita with some urgency to his voice.

"Lita... wake up. Something is wrong..." Jerry noticed that his voice, which normally was slightly lower when waking from sleep, sounded slightly higher than usual. Probably just the panic, Jerry thought to himself.

Lita let out a little groan and a stretch as she started to wake. Without yet opening her eyes, she mumbled out, "What's the matter?"

"I can't move my head and it's hard to breathe." Jerry replied.

This got Lita's attention. As she opened her eyes, she went from a look of sleepy confusion to shock. "Jerry... what happened to you!?"

Laying next to Lita, was Jerry, with full firm 42D breasts weighing heavily upon his chest. Lita then saw that Jerry's hair had grown almost 8 inches in length overnight, and that he was laying on it on his back, and it was keeping him from leaning his head forward. Jerry's puffy areolae were now less puffy, as much of the tissue had expanded to give his new breasts the larger nipples they deserved.

"Lean your head back and lift your shoulders." Lita instructed. Jerry did so, and Lita scooped Jerry's hair out from under him.

Jerry reached to his head to feel his hair, he looked down, and then saw his breasts. He reached forward to cup them, and felt a mix of pleasure and pain as Jerry noticed that this was what felt dull and achy on his chest, but also felt the arousing tingle of the delicate touch with which he stroked his breasts. With the help of Jerry's confused and panicked half-chub morning wood, his cock became instantly rock-hard stroking his breasts.

"Jerry... you're..." Lita stammered for the words.

"A girl?" Jerry interjected.

"Beautiful!" Lita corrected. Lita's pupils dialated until they were almost completely open. She slid under the blanket until her body was next to Jerry's, the both of them still naked from the previous evening's events. Lita turned up and straddled Jerry, letting their cocks rub together as she leaned forward, grabbing Jerry by his long, flowing hair, and passionately kissed him, letting their tongues lash about.

Lita, leaking precum onto Jerry from her already swollen balls, broke from their kiss long enough to gasp out, "I need to fuck you... now!"

Jerry, already feeling his body preparing to slide his wife's cock deep inside his ass, replied, "Do it, I'm yours."

Lita, with an almost animalistic urge pushing her on, got to the balls of her feet as she shifted to enter Jerry. The slimy precum oozed out of Lita's cock, leaving little streams on Jerry's cock. Lita was hunched into a squat, the muscles in her legs and thighs flexed as she guided the glistening tip of her member to the little entrance to Jerry's backside hiding under his balls. Lita's balls sagged heavy and low, swinging lightly from her half squatting, half straddling position. As they rocked heavily, Lita could feel her girls throbbing in time with the stream of precum pumping forth from the tip of her cock.

Jerry raised his ass in the air a little just to give Lita better access. Lita wiped the slimy tip of her cock around in an inward spiral until it rested in the small divot of Jerry's ass hole, which was already open slightly allowing Lita easier entry. Lita held her cock in the divot as her precum began to fill it like a bead of caulk. "I'm ready for her honey, Put her deep inside me."

Lita's small supple frame was not what one would consider muscular, but in her current position, every muscle in her arms, legs, and abdomen tensed as she pushed her dick into Jerry. As she thrust in, her breasts swayed in rhythm with her balls.

Jerry's eyes got big as he felt his wife enter him. Lita's powerful thrust went in completely on the first push. Jerry felt the little jolts of pleasure start as Lita bottomed out, and her precum began oozing out her cock and into his insides.

As Lita began pumping hard into Jerry, he noticed that the more the precum soaked into him, the less his breasts ached. As Lita quickened her pace, Jerry's breasts began to shift with him. Jerry grabbed his breasts, holding them up and keeping their sliding to a minimum. Jerry felt the difference in weight on his chest while holding his breasts, and breathed a little easier knowing it was them that caught him off-guard with his breathing that morning.

As Lita watched Jerry hold his breasts up, she took it as an invitation. Leaning forward, Lita gave Jerry a kiss, allowing the couples' erect nipples to brush against one another. Lita then moved to kissing Jerry's cheek, then his neck, his shoulder, his upper chest, and finally she gently brushed against his areola, giving delicate kisses around the edges. Lita spiraled in with her tongue, tracing to the nipple, and then wrapped her mouth around and sucked. Jerry moaned in ecstasy.

Lita, usually holding out a lot longer, found herself nearing climax after only 5 minutes. "Jerry..." Lita moaned between thrusts, "I'm gonna blow..."

"Do it honey. Give it to me." Was Jerry's response.

Still technically on her feet, Lita thrust into Jerry and felt her cum begin to gush into him. The first pump of cum splashed Jerry's insides, and then Lita's legs extended, almost reflexively. The second spurt was part in Jerry's ass, and part shot onto his stomach and the undersides of his new breasts. The third spurt was directed by Lita on to Jerry's breasts and by his mouth. The fourth spurt was caught by Jerry's mouth, as he was sitting up to meet Lita's cock. The subsequent spurts were swallowed by Jerry until Lita's orgasm subsided.

Lita, coming down from her animalistic lust-high, slumped to her knees, still straddling Jerry. Out of breath, Lita said, "That was fantastic!"

Jerry, feeling the effects of Lita's cum causing waves of pleasure throughout his body, agreed. "Yes dear, I'm here for whatever you need." After a minute of the couple catching their breath, Jerry added, "But you jizzed under my breasts... How am I supposed to clean that up?"

Lita, face to face with Jerry, smiled, gave him a small kiss, pushed him back on to the bed, and started licking all of her cum off of Jerry's stomach, trailing upwards until she cleaned up the undersides of Jerry's breasts, and then went further up, cleaning up the rest of Jerry's breasts, chest, and neck. Lita finally culminated licking stray streams of cum off Jerry's face, and then ending with a sticky, cummy make-out session.

Jerry, after parting from their embrace, said, "That was..."

"Good?" Lita suggested.

"Amazing!" Jerry concluded.

Lita smiled. "I don't know what came over me. I felt like I had to do that." Lita rolled to the side and lay next to Jerry. "And look at your body! You got super hot overnight!" Lita eyed Jerry up and down, "You were always a handsome man, but you could totally pass as a female now." Jerry felt a throb in his cock at that thought. Which reminded him that it was still rock-hard.

Jerry poked at his raging hard-on, "Everything except this."

Lita gripped Jerry's cock by the shaft. "Well, you just use that on me, and we don't have to tell anyone else about it." Lita leaned over and gave Jerry a little kiss. She reached down around her balls, and rubbed her pussy a little. "Actually, I think it's time you filled me for a while." Lita spread her legs and pushed her glistening ballsack out of the way to expose her sopping wet pussy.

Jerry and Lita resituated, and Jerry proceeded to mimic Lita's actions, spiraling around Lita's soft pussy lips with the head of his cock until he stopped with the head resting in the sticky opening to Lita's pussy.

"I need a good fucking. Fill me good Jerry." Lita demanded.

Lita's balls tensed as she felt the shaft of Jerry's cock slide against her insides.

Jerry found the sensation of his breasts swaying with his thrusts arousing, amazed with how such little motions were so sensitive. Jerry thrust hard into Lita, Jerry gripping Lita by her hips, as Lita reached up to fondle Jerry's new breasts. Lita's cock, still semi-hard, bobbed up and down as Lita gripped her pussy muscles around Jerry's cock on each thrust. The sex went on for nearly 30 minutes with nothing but lustful grunting between the couple.

"I'm getting close..." Jerry warned as he felt his cock nearing orgasm.

Lita, cock now fully hard again, grabbed her balls and said, "I'm about there too..."

With a few more pumps, Jerry thrust forward, and pulled Lita's pelvis into his by her hips. Jerry felt himself go rigid as the semen began to flow out of him. As Jerry filled his wife, he could feel Lita's balls begin to shift against him as her own stream of semen began to flow. Lita, still on her back, let her cock pump freely as she gripped the bed. Jerry, locked in his own orgasm position, watched as Lita shot thick shots of cum in every direction. Some shot to the sides onto the bed, some forward onto Jerry, and some into the air and back down on Lita's own cock and balls.

As Jerry's orgasm subsided, Lita's cock, still hard, but tilted to one side, continued to produce small blobs of cum, pooling onto her hips. Jerry bent forward and licked up the puddle of cum, trailing back to its source, and taking Lita's cock into his mouth. As he sucked, he heard Lita gasp as her pumps became a little stronger. Jerry looked up, dick in mouth, and locked eyes with Lita, who smiled back and ran her fingers through Jerry's long, flowing hair.

Lita rubbed her free hand on her belly, "I have so much of you in me," she said. "It feels so good."

Just then, a surprisingly loud groan emitted from Lita's stomach. Lita looked at Jerry, her cock still in his mouth, and said, "I think that means it's time for breakfast."

Jerry and Lita made it to the kitchen. Lita, in her silk robe, had gotten used to wearing it so that it was open I front, so that her cock and most of her breasts were still exposed. Jerry however, was wrapped up in his robe completely. His cock, which was mostly flaccid, but still slightly firm, made a small bulge out of the robe, and his newly developed breasts made much larger bulges. Jerry went to sit down immediately, as Lita walked around and gathered the necessary supplies to make a bowl of cereal.

"You know," Lita started, cock swinging freely as she walked, "you don't have to cover yourself like that. It's just you and me here." Lita smirked as she very obviously eyed Jerry's body up and down.

Jerry blushed. "I feel weird about having my body... hanging out... like this." Jerry motioned to his breasts as he spoke.

"Well, I like the way you look, and just because it's different, should stop you from flaunting it." As Lita finished pouring the milk, she took the bowl and sat down at the table with Jerry.

"Flaunting it will be another thing, I want to know where it came from." Jerry posited.

Lita almost squirted milk out her nose she laughed so suddenly. "Like you don't know?" Jerry stared at Lita, confirming that he was not sure what had caused the change. Lita said, "I'm certain your current body is due to the same reason you're not eating breakfast right now."

Jerry's eyes got big. "Sucking your dick made me a girl?" Hearing Jerry say it out loud like that caused Lita's cock to throb a little.

"Well, you're not a 'girl' per se, you still have all the guy pieces that I love, you're just a lot... prettier than you used to be." Lita's cock bobbed again, this time kick starting the blood flow to swell her cock hard again. Lita's pupils dilated as she hungrily eyed Jerry's form some more. "As soon as I'm done with this, I think it's time for round two."

Lita finished her breakfast in record time, and then got up from the table, her rock hard cock eye level with Jerry. Jerry's mouth began to salivate just looking at it. Jerry said, "I suppose we're going back tot he bedroom now?"

Lita grabbed Jerry, gave him a little kiss, pulled the sash to his robe to release it in such a way that it spun him around, and pushed down on Jerry's shoulders so he dropped to his knees. "I was thinking maybe right here." Lita lifted up the robe from Jerry's legs like lifting a miniskirt. Lita's rock hard dick, sticky at the tip, poked into Jerry's ass with almost no resistance. As she slid in to her husband, they both let out a moan. Lita fucked Jerry on his hands and knees for 45 minutes before pumping a huge load of cum into him. Jerry, clenching tight as to not lose any of his freshly deposited cum, worked his way over to the couch with Lita.

As they sat down, Lita raised a new concern, "So now that you're... bigger... in the chest, what are you going to wear?"

It was a good question that Jerry didn't have a good answer for. "You have shirts and bras, right? Can't I just wear one of those for a day?"

"No way!" Lita replied. "You are already bigger than me, with those nice tits, you'd never fit any of my stuff. Plus, you'd just stretch all my stuff out. You're effeminate, not petite." Lita paused a moment before chuckling, "Looks like we have to go buy you your first bra."

Jerry turned red, "I'm not going out like this! You'll have to get it for me."

Lita then responded, "I can't go alone! You remember what happened at the bookstore? I'd be arrested for indecent exposure with a lot of explaining to do the minute I stepped out of the car! Plus, without you there to help, how many phone numbers do you think I'd end up coming home with?"

As the words left Lita's mouth, both she and Jerry had the same thought. "She said if you needed anything, right?" Jerry questioned.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't mean buying lady clothes for my husband..." Lita responded.

"Well, you can work out the appropriate payment for her when she gets here." Jerry suggested.

Lita's eyes went wide for a minute. "If Sammy comes here, is it okay if we... do... it? I mean, she has to not freak out that we actually can... do... it... first. But you know what I mean."

Jerry sat back. Now his throbbing erection was visible, clearly thinking back to the encounter at the bookstore. Although most of Jerry's part in the last encounter was cum disposal, he had liked what he saw with his wife and Sammy before. "I've told you my opinion on being with girls." Jerry started. "Now that you're... different... doesn't change that. May even make it hotter."

Lita had a big grin grow across her face. The 'opinion' Jerry held was that Lita was okay to hook up with other women... as long as Jerry was involved. Lita's cock began to get throbbing hard again just thinking about Sammy. Lita went a gathered the slip of paper and called the number.

The phone rang three times, and a soft voice answered, "Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Sammy?" Lita asked.

"Yes." Sammy responded. "Who is this?"

"This is Lita. We... met... at the bookstore a couple days ago." At this point, Lita's cock started to ooze precum just from the sound of Sammy's voice. Not one to be wasteful, or get the living room furniture dirty, Jerry leaned forward and started sucking his wife's cock. Lita, not expecting this, let out a little moan over the phone.

"Yes. Lita. You were having some pains that day. From the sounds of it, you still are?"

"A bit." Lita responded. "It's keeping me from getting out of the house at the moment. Which is why I'm calling. I'm in a bit of a bind."

"Sure." Sammy responded, a bit unsure of where this conversation was going. "What can I do to help?"

Lita explained she had a need for women's clothes. Explaining that they were for a friend. Lita provided Sammy with some sizes, and asked if Sammy could bring the clothes to Lita's house.

"Your... home? Might I ask what else could come up if I come to your house?" Sammy asked.

Lita's precum flow intensified a little as Jerry continued to suck. "I'm sure there would be a few things up and cumming if you came over, but we can discuss that further when you get here."

Lita heard a giggle come from the other end of the phone. "Sounds fun. Be there soon." Sammy responded.

Lita provided Sammy with instructions on how to get to their place, and hung up. Jerry was almost trance-like, sucking the stream of precum from Lita's cock. "Okay Jerry, we have to get ready for company now."

Jerry finished swallowing the last few pulses of precum, and said, "What do we wear for this?"

Lita looked hopeless for a minute. "I'd rather us not have our cocks just hanging out when she gets here. I figured we'd explain some things first."

"Good plan" Jerry replied. "But I have no tops that will fit."

"And I have no bottoms, unless we tie her up again." Lita said this as she poked at her still-hard cock. "I suppose it would only be until we explained stuff."

So Jerry put on a pair of baggy pants that could appropriately conceal his bulge, and wore his robe as a top. Lita put on a very cute top that showed quite a bit of cleavage, and tied down her little girl to her thigh again, more securely than last time. She found a very provocative miniskirt that nearly exposed her cock from underneath it was so short, and called it good.

About an hour and a half later, there was a knock at the door. Lita answered to find Sammy in her own very provocative miniskirt and cleavage shirt holding some large bags looking to be filled with clothes. Sammy looked at the ensemble Lita was wearing and said, "Looks like we both had the same idea about this visit." Sammy leaned over and kissed Lita on the cheek. Sammy took a powerful breath in from Lita's neck, "And you're wearing the perfume again."

"Yeah, about that..." Lita responded, she was using all of her self restraint to not just bend Sammy over and fuck her like she did to Jerry this morning. "I think that should be our conversation before going any further."

"Oh no, is your husband home? Is this not going to happen?" Sammy looked disappointed, as well as a little horny at this point.

"That will be up to you." Lita responded. "Please, sit."

As Sammy went to sit down, she finally became aware of another person in the room: a large-framed, very attractive, busty woman sitting in the chair next to the couch. "Oh. Who's this?"

Lita looked nervous. "This is who you bought the clothes for. This is my husband." Jerry gave a meek wave.

Sammy's eyes got wide, "You had me pick up women's clothes for your husband?"

"Yes." Lita responded. "Isn't he pretty? But he's got nothing that will fit his current... state, and my 'pain' thing is keeping me from going out." Lita was having a harder time keeping it together at this point. A trickle of precum began oozing out of her cock, and rolling down the inside of her thigh. The sensation of wetness on her leg caused a small flinch, and she looked down to see the cum dribbling down her leg. Sammy had also taken note of the cum, as Lita said, "I'm kind of a special type of girl now, and my husband may join us, but we can have some fun if you like."

Sammy, in a pheromonal lust, got up from the couch, and walked over to Lita, and kissed her passionately on the mouth. After their tongues separated, Sammy said, "we can make something work, but I owe you one from our last meeting." With that, Sammy dropped down to the floor and touched her tongue to the bead of cum that had reached Lita's ankle at this point. Sammy pulled her tongue back into her mouth and moaned. "Your pussy is so wet, and you taste so good!"

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers
12