The Changing Room

Story Info
Trying on clothes was never so much fun.
946 words
3.97
46.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself sitting out in the changing room of a department store one Tuesday morning. You had decided this was the perfect time to go shopping for some new clothes. I wouldn't know one way or another, so there I was reading. Idly flipping through a magazine someone else had thoughtfully left for other poor souls like me.

You chattered away while you tried on the clothes you had taken in with you. Commenting on this or that pair of jeans, the color of a certain shirt. I had yet to see any of them though, so I waited. Then, I heard the latch of the door open and out you stepped.

As I looked up at you, you favored me with a twirl, displaying yourself. You had on a very tight pair of jeans, that accentuated your numerous and wonderful curves. My eyes slowly traced upward from your shapely calves to your deliciously plump thighs, and finally to your magnificent ass. I couldn't help but notice how well those jeans displayed your ass, as if it needed any help to be so tempting.

"Do these make my ass look big?" you said over your shoulder to me, flashing me that million dollar smile that drove me crazy.

"Wonderfully so," I said, not even trying to hide the fact I was admiring the great view.

"Oh really?" you replied, with a gleam of mischief in your eyes.

As I stood, I grabbed your hips and pulled you back against me. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have hid my growing erection from you. You gasped and tried to act embarrassed, but I knew you where proud of the effect you had on me. I slide my hands across your taut stomach, and reached up to cup your perky tits.

You moaned quietly and started grinding your ass against my now fully erect cock. I let my hot breath caress your ear and neck, while I played with your hard nipples. I could feel your hands rubbing against my thighs, as you tried to restrain yourself.

"You know this store doesn't have camera's in the dressing room," I said in your ear.

"And there's hardly anyone in here..." you replied as you pulled me into the dressing room.

You turned and started kissing me passionately. I was surprised to find your hands deftly working the button on my pants, and without hesitation you slid my pants down and grasped my cock. The feeling of your soft yet firm grip on my cock made me feel weak in the knees. You laughed a little, and started slowly stroking it.

I fumbled with your button and nearly broke it off in my haste to undo it. As I pulled, or rather peeled those tights jeans off of you, I could already see how wet your panties where. I snaked my hand in your panties, and it was your turn to feel weak in the knees. You bit your lip, stifling your moans. Your pussy was already wet and waiting, and I easily slid two fingers into you.

"Turn around." I whispered in your ear.

You turned and spread your legs wide apart, giving me a perfect view of your ass and your dripping wet pussy. As I positioned myself behind you, you braced your hands against the wall. Without warning I pushed my cock into you. You gasped, but pushed back, taking all of my cock inside you. I pulled back and started fucking you with hard steady strokes. You kept pushing your ass back against me, urging me to go faster.

Something caught my eye, and I looked to the side. The changing room mirror gave a perfect view of my fucking you.

"Look to the side baby. I want you to watch me fuck you." I whispered in your ear.

Your head snapped to the side, and I could tell you liked what you saw. You started fucking me even harder. I knew I needed to do something or else I was going to cum before you did. My hands slid up your shirt to your breasts. I pulled your bra down, forced your tits up, giving me easy access to your sensitive nipples.

"Oh yes, please play with my nipples," you begged.

My fingers pinched and twisted your nipples, while I maintained steadily fucking your pussy. It wasn't long before I felt the pressure building in my balls. You where thrusting back faster and harder, and I noticed one of your hands was playing with your clit. I felt your pussy start to spasm, and it sent me over the edge.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" you screamed before I could cover your mouth.

We both shuddered as our orgasms subsided. I slowly slid my cock from your pussy. I bent down to pull your pants back up, kissing the inside of your thighs and your ass. You readjusted your bra, and pulled your shirt back down. I was about to pull my pants back up when you turned and knelt in front of me. You took my cock into your mouth, and started licking it all over. When you where sure you had gotten every inch of it, you pulled my pants up for me, making sure they sat just so on my hips.

A cashier gave us a knowing look as we tried to nonchalantly sneak out of the store. I kissed you deeply, and walked through the parking lot with an unmistakable smile on my face.

"So, where to next?" I asked.

"Well I know this little lake that's hardly ever used, where two people could spend some time together alone..."