The Chaperone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle-," she began to say but then I had my tongue on her ass. Her body twitched with pleasure as I suckled her little rosebud. It was a delicious looking asshole, a perfect wrinkly pink with several hairs but I didn't mind. It reminded me that Sarah was a woman. And what a woman she was. As I continued to eat her ass she thrashed around whimpering and moaning. I knew the sensations were glorious as well as the feeling of being such a naughty girl. After all only a naughty little girl would have her ass in the babysitter's face.

For my part, I was enjoying the smell. Slightly musky but overall very feminine. I could detect the faint aroma of her pussy juices and her natural scent was intoxicating. I continued to sniff covertly while I ate her out. Again I felt her bordering on the edge and pulled away. I saw her asshole wet with my spit and slipped a finger into it. Sarah sat up quickly and turned around.

"Kyle?" It was one word but there was a lot behind it.

"Sarah?" She nodded, communicating her want and her need to be taken anally by me. I didn't need telling twice. I slipped two fingers into her pussy until they were wet with her juices and then slowly eased them into her tight little asshole. When they were in comfortably, I began moving them back and forth finger fucking her until her whimpers grew louder. I slipped a third finger in, amazed at the tightness of her ass and how it stretched to accommodate me. I pressed my dick against her hole. My dick was slick with precum. The precum mixed with her juices and my spit creating a natural lube. I began to ease my cock into her and felt her stiffen with pain.

"Shhh, baby. Relax," I felt her muscles relax and pushed my cock in further. She cried out, and raked her fingernails across my back. "Jesus, Sarah!"

In one swift movement I plunged my dick in all the way and began to violate her virgin asshole. I smiled as her whimpers of pain turned to cries of pleasure as I penetrated every inch of her tight hole. She was so small and snug around my cock that I quickly reached the brink of orgasm but I restrained myself. This was going to be about Sarah.

With one hand I seized one of her large breasts and began to tease the nipple. It was hard like a pebble, begging for my touch. With the other hand, I began to stroke her clit. As soon as I made contact with her sensitive bud, she squealed.

"Kyle!" She keened, her voice high pitched and desperate. With one final plunge into her ass, I felt her shudder with the intensity of orgasm. Her whole body tensed as it wracked her body. Feeling that little ass tense around my cock was too much for me and I shot my load into her ass, until it began to leak out of her hole and down her crack.

There was a silence as we paused to catch our breath, both of us gasping, stunned at the pleasure we had both experienced. Sarah's eyes were lowered and a blush spread across her cheeks. I think the reality of what she had done, fucking the babysitter, had just sunk in.

"Sarah," I said, my heart pounding, knowing everything had changed between us, "you've been a very dirty little girl. I think I'm going to have to chaperone you very closely from now on."

Sarah lifted her head and smiled.

12