The Charity Fundraiser Pt. 01

Story Info
Charity helps with a freaky fraternity fundraiser.
7.1k words
4.65
38.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to explain this one, please. It's one of the first stories I ever started writing and I've held onto it for some time now. You will likely be able to tell, even though I have edited it several times. Frankly, I should seek editors, anyway.

Part II is finished. I'll touch it up and edit it if enough interest is shown. As this was one of the first stories I started working on when I picked up this hobby, I probably lifted elements of it for other stories I previously published. Once again, if you're into big boobs, silly scenarios and absurd fantasy, this might be up your alley. Cheers!

*****

The Charity Fundraiser - Part I

Charity Blossom had heard of Alpha Beta Alpha's notorious fundraiser, but always assumed it was myth, or the legends of it were simply inflated. She knew the fraternity sexed up their fundraiser by getting their sister sorority members to dress in skimpy outfits and whatnot, but it wasn't until now that Charity understood just what it was all about.

Breston University had four fraternities, in fact, and every year each house competed in a Halloween fundraising event. Guests would pay at the door for an opportunity to tour the fraternity houses, which were all decked out in theme for the holiday. Several fraternity members acted as ghosts, serial killers and monsters, in attempts to scare the guests. It was all in good fun to pay $20 to tour a home, but Charity knew a lot of students couldn't afford to see every fraternity on the block on the one-night event. With extra paid special events at each fraternity offering games such as bobbing for apples, psychic readings and kissing booths, competition was fierce to draw the biggest crowds.

The fraternities also competed heavily for the title of Biggest Donation, as the one who earned the most in fundraising dollars - which all went to Children's Hospital - got to be named the "Fraternity Kings" for the rest of the school year. This winning fraternity would enjoy special parking privileges on campus and free steak dinners every month for the rest of the year.

About a decade or so ago, Lambda Lambda was the first to "sex" up their program a bit, hoping to draw more attendees and hence, the most fundraising dollars. Their sister sorority dressed as sexy vampires with low-cut tops, short skirts and dark hose. Their ploy worked to perfection, as they ended up drawing nearly three times as much money as any other fraternity.

As the years progressed and each fraternity began employing similar methods of winning crowds, the Alpha Beta Alpha fraternity became the most infamous. Rumors had circled the campus suggesting they had their sorority girls go naked or body painted, and that instead of a kissing booth, they had a fondling booth where men would go into a dark room and fondle a girl for several minutes. Charity couldn't imagine how that was legal, but apparently, Alpha Beta Alpha got away with it for years now. The reason she knew this for a fact was because her suite-mate, Richard Bulge, was asking her to participate in this year's event.

Richard, also a junior at Breston like Charity, had only joined the ABA fraternity this very year. He wasn't yet allowed to stay in the fraternity home, but he wanted to and Charity knew this. He had mentioned it several times, boasting about their wild parties. However, after nearly three years of being his suite-mate at the coed dorm, Charity also had to admit she would miss Richard if he ever left. He was always respectful to her, and helped her when she needed help with her homework or moving things around in her dorm.

"Charity, you'd be doing me a huge favor," said Richard. "If I could be your sponsor, it would fast-track my way to getting seniority privileges."

"You're saying the fraternity doesn't currently have enough girls to work the fundraiser and you want me to help? I thought only the girls from your sister sorority could help, by contest rules."

"Oh no, not at all," said Richard. "The sorority girls and fraternity guys are perfectly allowed to invite guests. We would just pair you up with a sponsor. And look, you get paid. It's $500 for all of six hours of work."

"Six hours of me, what, just standing at the door taking people's money in my birthday suit?"

"Oh no, Charity, you don't get it. No one ever actually sees any of the girls naked. The ones that work the event, in the public eye, wear pasties and panties and dress up as sexy witches and sirens and other monsters and whatnot. We stole that from Lambda, of course, just made it sexier."

"Well, I don't have an outfit I could wear like that," said Charity. "I wouldn't be comfortable dressed like that, anyway. I'd look like a bimbo. You don't exactly understand what I look like under these clothes."

Charity was right. Richard had never seen her naked or even half-dressed, even though they had a common door. She always dressed conservatively, but that didn't mean Richard didn't appreciate her figure. With jugs the size of watermelons, Charity was a legend on campus, and even more so to Richard himself, who had a penchant for women with large breasts. Charity's small, yet firm ass, with hips that were far too narrow to normally support such a large upper torso, simply drove Richard mad with lust, yet he always managed to maintain his composure around Charity. After all, she was his suite-mate and she had passed on his simple flirtatious actions, which she caught very early on in their relationship. Richard respected her wishes like a gentleman, yet he had to admit that her lovely shape made any man take notice of her. Richard found himself masturbating to her image in his mind on several occasions.

Charity, on the other hand, may have liked her body if she looked more like one of those blonde, heavy-breasted bimbos of the Playboy magazines. However, Charity's breasts were much more sizeable up top than even what was possibly considered "too big" for the likes of the pages of Playboy. Also, unlike the models that graced those pages, with their perky little nipples, Charity had huge areolas that encompassed perhaps a third of the heavy mounds of flesh that made up her breasts. The breasts themselves were teardrop in shape, yet Charity's nipples managed to stay on the northern end of things, signs of a healthy youth. The ends of her nipples poked out at least a couple inches, very puffy, even in a non-excited state, and were almost an inch in circumference. They were freakishly huge compared to any model Charity had ever seen. This is why she always made sure to wear thick tops and dressed so conservatively. Charity wasn't comfortable with the idea of ever being seen naked.

Charity also realized that strangers were unaware of her naked shame. She was often asked out on dates, but due to her humility she would decline. She insisted she needed to focus on school and used that excuse frequently. Charity would have liked to have an intimate relationship with a man - hell, the thought had crossed her mind with Richard - but she was just too embarrassed about her body image.

"I don't want you in a skimpy outfit," said Richard.

"Oh... well, if I can dress normal, I suppose I can help in any way possible," said Charity.

"No, that's not exactly what I meant. We need someone to work the fondling booth and well, I said I knew someone." Charity followed Richard's eyes to her bosom.

"Oh, no way," said Charity, "I couldn't be naked in front of anyone! And you just said no one is!"

"I said no one is ever SEEN naked. I didn't mean anything else. This fondling booth is like a kissing booth. A student goes into a kissing booth and has no idea who is behind the curtain. He gets to kiss whomever is there. In this case, not only is the girl working the booth behind the curtain unknown to the participants, she's also hidden behind a wall. There is a cutout for, well, let's just get to the point... the tits. She just sticks her tits through a wall, that's it! The guys cop a feel for a minute and then go on their way. It's all in good fun and it's one of the most popular events of the evening."

"Oh my god," said Charity. "And the girls don't mind doing this?"

"None so far. Last year it was Stephanie Woods who did it, that girl who was in your photography class."

"No way!" Stephanie had such a lithe, little body.

"Yeah, and she was a favorite, but this year, the guys promised we would find a girl with... uh... larger assets. We know it will be a huge hit!"

"Yeah, I bet," said Charity, sarcastically.

"Please do it, Charity. I promise to help you study for every exam for the rest of the year."

"That's just it," said Charity. "I like you here! I really don't want to see you move out and if that's what you get out of this, I honestly don't want to do it."

"Oh, I didn't even think of that," said Richard. "That's very flattering. Well, how about this? I won't move out, but if there's a party at the frat house, I'll at least have a room available. That's all I really wanted, anyway."

Now Richard was taking away Charity's objections to helping him. She decided to cut to the chase.

"Richard, I don't ever dress provocatively, because I am kind of embarrassed about people seeing me naked. I don't think you can understand unless you saw for yourself, but that's the thing, I would never let you!"

"Charity, no one is going to see you. You will be behind a partition. All you have to do is put your breasts through a hole in the wall. You'll be all alone on this side of the enclosed tent and there is no light in the tent, people will see nothing. People only feel the merchandise. That's the sport of it!"

Charity was wondering if she had the confidence to do such a thing.

"So no one will see me naked, or even actually see my tits?" asked Charity.

"Correct," said Richard. Of course, he kept the facts that some people had flashlights on cell phones they always carried around with them. He was sure some people would take a peek, but he didn't mention it for fear of having her cower out. "They won't know who you are. I promise only a select few know it's even a friend of mine. Unless, of course, you don't care, like Stephanie. Hell, she told everyone. She even told me personally the thought of people she disliked fondling her, and her not knowing it, turned her on. That Stephanie is quite the kinky one!"

"She's nothing like me, I assure you," said Charity, flatly.

"Promise, no one will know it's you, but word will get out that a chick with big tits is working the booth. And that's the point, because it will draw a large crowd."

"I don't know...," said Charity.

"Five hundred bucks, Charity! Please!"

"That's almost a hundred an hour," said Charity, and money she could use, she thought. "Fine. I'll do it. If you promise no one will ever know it's me."

"Hah! If you really wanted the big bucks, you should work the blowjob booth, but that position is already taken."

"What?! A blowjob booth?!" exclaimed Charity. "That's utterly pornographic! You're joking!"

"We're a not for profit charity, girl. It's not prostitution, so it's not illegal at all. Shayla Spensor did it the first year we introduced it, I'm surprised you didn't know about that, too."

"The girl who graduated last year and immediately got a lead anchor spot at Fox 19?" asked Charity.

"The one and only. Yeah, and every year since, we've had an anonymous girl willing to do it. It pays two thousand dollars! We always get volunteers, but we never give away their identity, unless they're okay with it. Shayla was the only one. All the girls who work these booths are treated the same. Complete discretion."

"How on earth do you make any money paying a girl that much?" ask Charity, befuddled.

"Oh, it's $100 a pop for a two-minute blowjob. His cock must be hard enough to wrap in a condom before he puts it in the girl's mouth. Two minutes in the booth and they're out. Even if they haven't gotten off in that time, they have to leave."

"Why, that's 30 guys an hour!"

"Right," said Richard. "$3,000 an hour gross, so the first hour's contributions go to pay the girl working the booth. We pay well, but the girl has to agree to work the whole shift."

"That just seems like it skirts prostitution laws," said Charity.

"Well, I guess it doesn't. We haven't gotten in trouble yet, and cops stroll the campus during the whole event. We also have cock readings, instead of palm readings, and bobbing for boobies, rather than apples."

"Bobbing for boobies?"

"Yeah, girls lay down in a tub of jello, naked of course. But again, all the guys are blindfolded for this, so they see nothing. Two go in at a time, with two girls in separate tubs. The men have to bob around with their mouths until they latch onto a nipple. Biting is automatic disqualification! It's hilarious and fun, I've heard."

Charity was just stunned such sexualized games could be allowed on campus, yet she was grateful she wasn't asked to suck any cocks. That would have been a definite no! She would definitely not have done the "cock readings" either. She pictured it in her head. Instead of guys extending their palms to have read by some sexy sorority girl in a skimpy gypsy outfit, the boys would flop their dicks out to be stroked, while the actress did her "reading" - which Charity knew was always the same from one person to the next, like in most palm readings at these fundraisers. It was scripted. Charity whipped the thoughts from her head and focused back on the matter at hand.

"OK, fine. Like I said, if you say no one will see me naked, I will do it." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. On the other hand, the thought of having any physical kind of touch slightly turned her on, as it had never happened in her 21 years. She had never allowed it, but this seemed to spark something in her; a way to get to experience something sexual in nature, without worrying about her shame. No one would know who she was, and no one would even really see her tits. They would certainly be surprised by the size of them, feeling them up, but she didn't think anyone would run away from revulsion like they probably would if they actually saw them. She had monstrous size areolas and nipples. Very abnormal, even by extreme standards. The very end of her nipples were puffy and had an inflated appearance. The nipple itself was nearly two inches around and an inch long, and her large areolas covered more than a third of the flesh of her breasts, which were themselves massive in scale.

"Great, you'll get paid after the event. It works like all the other booths. Participants have two minutes max in your booth. A timer goes off every two minutes and the next person comes in. From what I understand, it's very well organized. Girls at the door keep things running smoothly."

Two days later, Charity found herself meeting up with Richard outside the fraternity's front door,

"Hi, Charity. You ready?"

"I guess."

"The booth is in the back yard, with all the others."

Out front, spooky skeletons, fake webbing, motion-detected noisemakers going off, the fraternity was certainly dressed up to be a haunted house. But she couldn't believe what the sorority sisters were wearing. Practically nothing! Just cute red panties and pasties over nipples. The rest of their outfits differed from one another, with several girls in witches' hats, some dressed as vampires and one girl dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein, with her hair spooled up high over her head. Her skin was painted to be pale, with tiny white pasties over her nipples.

Richard walked Charity to her booth and helped settle her in.

"It'll get dark within 30 minutes, but no one arrives until 8, an hour from now. Whenever you're ready, just slip into the booth and do your thing."

Richard toured the inside of the booth to Charity, with enough outside light to see how things were arranged. A dividing wall split the tent in half. Men came through the front right entrance and out through the one on the left side. Large holes were cut out of a large piece of particle board in the center of the dividing wall. It was obvious the ones responsible for cutting the holes were told to make them extra big, yet Charity still wondered if her heaping flesh would struggle to fit through. She was anxious to find out.

"You're going to earn a lot of money for Children's Hospital tonight, Charity. I really appreciate this."

"Oh, you're welcome," said Charity. "Look, while no ones around I am going to go ahead and stay in the tent. I don't want anyone to see me come in and it be obvious who worked the booth."

"I understand. Kathy and Sarah should be around soon to work the ticket sales and manage the flow of traffic. They're both big up top, too. Not like you, though, and they're wearing huge nipple tape and sexy police uniform skirts. Drafted on their tits in black ink were the words, 'Come cop a feel on tits bigger than mine.' It's absolutely hilarious and they're such good sports for agreeing to wear those."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all! They each get $200 bucks for their efforts, too. You're the big cheese-maker at this booth, though."

Charity thought how $500 would really help over the coming month. "I am absolutely astounded you boys don't get arrested every year," she said.

"Pfft!" said Richard. "Get in your tent. The fun begins in less than hour."

With it getting darker outside, Charity could barely see inside the tent and she was beginning to get nervous. She worked up her nerve by slowly taking off her jacket and unfastening her bra under her shirt. She dropped the two items on a chair that had been left in the tent for her. Next to it, were two bottles of water. She'd have to feel for them later, should she need them, because she could tell it was getting dark outside. She could barely see in the tent now. This gave her the confidence to pull her shirt over her head and drop it in the pile, too. Now, she was completely topless.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Charity, out loud, yet to herself.

She walked up to the wall and lifted her tits to squeeze them through. There was just enough room to fit everything in, although it was tight. Charity giggled to herself. Now the idea of guys feeling around in the air, completely blinded by any lack of light while they searched for her bare tits, already began to get Charity wet between her legs... quite to her surprise.

Two waist-high handles were attached on opposite sides of where she was standing. This allowed her to hold on and push her chest firmly forward against the particle-board divider. "That was nice of them to think of these," she thought.

Charity pulled back out of the wall and paced the room for a few minutes more. 'I'm really going to do this,' she thought. 'This is so going in my diary.'

Then another thought occurred to her. Since no one would see her behind the partition, she could be entirely naked. It would be the first time she would be that close to a man, completely naked, in her lifetime. The thought aroused her very much and her panties, getting wetter, were bearing the punishment of it.

"Oh, fuck it, I'm going to ruin these things if I keep them on all night, anyway" said Charity under her breath. She quickly stripped out of the panties, before deciding to go all the way. She removed her long skirt as well, placing both articles on top of the rest of her clothes, leaving her only in her 2" pumps. She figured she needed to keep them on for comfort.

Ten minutes later, Charity heard rustling outside the tent and she could have sworn someone walked in.

"Hey, are you in there!" asked a soft voice, coming from the opposite side of the divider.

"Oh yes, you must be Kathy or Sarah," said Charity. She tried to peek through the hole in the divider, but it was too dark to see anything.