The Charm of Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and lifted it up over his head, trapping his arms. Then she began kissing his chest, following the trail of dark curls down his belly. She undid his belt, and then began sliding his jeans down, with greater ease than when he had undressed her. She laughed when his Pikachu boxers came into sight.

"What, he's cute. You have a problem with Pikachu?" He asked, mock-pouting.

"Wow. Not at all. It just takes a real man to wear Pokemon on his cock."

He laughed, but stopped when she leaned down, and kissed his hairy thighs under the hem of the boxers. She moved up, giving soft kisses to all of the little smiling yellow rats on his shorts, until she came to the large one in the center. Him she kissed longer, licking him, and sucking the fabric into her mouth. Derick immediately grew hard as her mouth closed around his shaft through the fabric. Autumn slipped her hands through the waist band, and pulled them down, releasing his swollen member. It wasn't large, measuring only about five inches or so, but it was rather thick, probably a good two or three inches round. The shaft had a long, thick vein running along the side, and there was a thick mushroom cap. It was a very beautiful penis, Autumn thought, as she leaned forward, and licked along the throbbing vein, up to the glans. Derick shivered as her lips wrapped around the head, and she started taking him into her mouth. Because of it's size, she was easily able to go all the way down on it, which she did several times, closing her mouth tightly on it as she drew the penis out. She completely released it several times, going down to the base of the shaft, licking, kissing, and nibbling her way back up to the head. When she was down at the base, she would lick his balls, even taking them into her mouth a couple times, then going back to kissing the shaft. Needless to say, she had him very hard, and dripping in no time. Just when he started to shutter, and felt his balls tingle in anticipation of orgasm, she let his cock slide out of her mouth, and gripped the base of it tightly with her fingers, waiting for the feeling to subside.

"Not so fast, hon. I have lots of plans for you yet." She whispered in his ear, then kissed him deeply. She got up, still holding him by his cock, and led him back to her room. The walls were black, with masks of Dionysos and Satyrs hanging on the wall. A large bed with red silk sheets took up most of the room, though there was a bureau, an altar, a clothes hamper, and other things Derick didn't notice at the time. All he could think about was his hard cock, gripped by her small, soft hand, and then the cool silk sheets, as she pushed him back on the bed.

She crawled up on the bed with him, her body pressed against his as she reached into the bed-side dresser. She fished out a small plastic packet and then knelt on the bed beside him, pushing apart his hairy legs. She tore the packet open with her teeth, and gripped his shaft in her hand, stroking him absently as she fit the condom on the tip of his penis. Then she closed her lips around the purple ridge, and went down on him, applying the condom with her mouth. When she reached the base, she released him, smiling up at Derick as she made sure there was room at the tip. Then she licked along the shaft one last time, and then crawled up on him, straddling his hips. She lifted herself up, and then impaled herself on his shaft, lowering herself slowly, soft moans escaping as his thickness stretched her walls. After a couple moments, he was all the way inside her. She paused, accommodating his girth, and then she raised herself up, and began to ride his cock.

Through half-lidded eyes, Derick watched her. She looked lovely, sucking on her lower lip, toying with the ring there. Her cheeks took on color as she rode his cock, hey eyes fluttering whenever his shaft grazed her clitoris. He watched as her chest rose and fell, the nubs of her nipples hardening as her breasts swayed. He watched the muscles of her taut stomach shift with the effort of raising and lowering herself on his member. His hands rose up and gripped the swell of her hips, rubbing and caressing her body, moving up to tug on the ring in her belly. He loved the sight of her pussy swallowing his cock, and then releasing it, the purple length standing out against her tan, and his pale flesh.

Autumn rode him like that for a good ten or fifteen minutes, until the muscles in her thighs and belly began to tire. Then she shifted positions, rolling over so that she was on her back, and his body covered her. He slipt out of her when she did this, but with the next thrust, he was back inside her. Autumn's fingers trailed up and down his back, rubbing and clawing him, drawing blood when he unexpectedly thrust into her deeper than she had expected. She brought her hands down, and cupped his ass, squeezing his cheeks hard as she tried to drive him into her further. Derick began kissing her neck and shoulder, whispering sweet words in her ear, as his cock claimed her body.

"Oh baby .... I'm ... I'm cumming," he finally growled, licking her ear. She wrapped her legs around his waist, arching up to meet his thrusts, accepting the last of his passionate lunges, feeling his cock twitch as he came within her, bringing on her own wild climax. He stayed within her for several moments, panting, breathless, their mixed sweat dripping from his body. And then he got up, and went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

Crawling back into bed with her, he held her close to his body, wrapping her in his strong arms. She made contended noises, and snuggled back against him. Derick leaned down to kiss her upturned shoulder, and found one of her necklaces separated from the others. It was a piece of worked copper, smelling of rose-oil, and he immediately recognized the inscriptions. A broad smile spread across his lips. She had cast the same spell on him!

Autumn turned over to look up at him, and noticed his amulet. She reached up and brought it to her lips, and kissed it, and both of them recited the closing lines of the spell: "Thank you, O gracious Aphrodite, most beautiful and blessed Goddess, for you have accomplished all things, and brought much happiness to my heart."

12