The Chase 02: The Hunt

Story Info
The werewolves chase after their prey then celebrate.
1.1k words
4.36
20.1k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
372 Followers

She raced up beside him as they followed the scent of their prey that wisped enticingly through the air. Raising her nose to take a sample of the forest air, she nuzzled her companion behind the ear and pushed him onto the path that she smelled. He growled at her and nipped her ear as he stopped, their prey becoming visible between the trees.

He motioned to her to stay where she was. Acknowledging the game he wanted to play, she licked his muzzle and then he slipped away through the trees to attempt an ambush on their prey.

The deer gently grazing the thick grass on the forest floor tensed as the wolves' scent reached it. Perking its ears, it picked up the minute sounds of rustling leaves and twigs. It tensed its legs and sprang from its grazing ground, dashing through the trees in a hope to evade the pursuing predators.

She raced through the trees, pursuing the deer as it dashed wildly, hoping to escape her. The deer bleated in shock and pain as the male wolf came hurtling out of the trees and crashed into the deer, sinking his jaws deep into the deer's flank.

He tore at the deer's belly while his companion stilled the deer's wild thrashing by ripping its throat out. She ambled over to him and clamped her jaws into the deer's soft warm flank, the hot blood rushing down her throat. They ate their fill from the corpse, tearing off large strips of bleeding flesh.

While she finished feeding from the carcass, her companion sidled up to her and licked the blood from her coat and muzzle. After swallowing the last of her meal, she returned the favor, cleaning him of the deer's blood. Playfully she nipped his neck, and he yipped in surprise and tackled her.

She threw him off and leapt onto him, nipping his neck and trying to hold him down unsuccessfully. He growled and knocked her off him, pinning her squirming underneath him. He nipped her neck in retaliation while she continued her squirming underneath him She managed to throw him off her, but realized that she wouldn't be able to keep him under her.

She sprang up and raced through the trees, and he growled and gave chase. He launched himself at her and tackled her to the ground, wrestling with her while she vainly struggled with him. This time, however, she was not able to make him move an inch, so she whimpered in defeat and licked his muzzle.

Her body trembled and writhed as she changed shape, reverting back to her human form. She smiled up at him and he licked her cheek and began writhing against her as his body shifted back into human form. She moaned as she felt his strong and well-defined muscles pressed up against her, and his very ready hardness pressed up against her thigh.

He gave her a wolfish grin and made her shriek in pleasure as he drove into her, he groaned aloud as the pleasure from the contact scorched up his spine. She dug her nails into his back as he began a more rigorous, steady pace. She moaned as he ignited an insatiable fire within her, arching her back and driving up into him as he drove down into her, hard as an iron spike.

He dug his fingers into her shoulders as she thrust up into him harder, her nails digging into his back drawing blood as her first orgasm clamped over her, dragging him down to her. He cried out in pleasure as her inner walls grasped him. After they loosened, he slid his hands around her back and lifted her slightly. He drove himself into her faster, his release coming upon him. He forced back the waves of burning pleasure as he attempted to bring her again.

She gasped in pleasure as he continued thrusting into her, barely holding back the tide of his own pleasure as he continued pounding into her. She clawed his back and wrapped her legs around his, prompting him to move faster. She cried out as her second orgasm slammed into her. He roared in ecstasy as his release rippled at the edges, then rolled over him in a tidal wave of pleasure.

He rolled off of her and collapsed into the thick grass and soft leaves on the forest floor, and he laid there deeply panting as his heart pounded in his chest. His breath caught in his throat as he studied her beauty, the moonlight now shining on her face. She smiled at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"I'm Mike."

"I'm Julia."

He grinned at her. "Nice to meet you Julia. That was such a wild ride," Mike panted, sweat still running off him.

Julia brushed away drops of sweat from her brow.

"It certainly was. I'm all nice and relaxed now. I was so tense only a few hours ago."

"Me too. Let's head back now and get dressed," said Mike.

"Sure, I'm really quite tired now," said Julia.

After walking silently together for awhile, they came across where they had changed. Julia giggled and said, "Sorry about your clothes Mike, I was kinda eager."

"No problem Julia, it's ok," said Mike as he pulled on his pants and tossed away the scraps that were his shirt and boxers.

"Is your place far from here?" asked Julia

"No it's not too far. Do you want to come back with me?" asked Mike.

"Yes, that would be good. I'm really tired now and I need to go to sleep."

"I can handle that. We shouldn't be anymore than thirty minutes away," said Mike as they continued through the forest. By the time they emerged from the forest, and were back on the concrete footpath, the moon had disappeared below the horizon and the stars were slowly disappearing as the dawn drew closer.

"How much farther is it from here?" asked Julia sleepily, her eyes beginning to droop.

"About five minutes or so," said Mike. "We should be there soon."

"Ok, let's go before I fall asleep on my feet."

"This is it," said Mike as they approached a small stone building, which had a rather large door. Getting his keys out his pocket, he opened the door and helped Julia inside.

"I think we can shower in the morning. I'll fall asleep if I do anything else," said Julia.

"Sure. Bedroom is this way." Mike led Julia to his room, which had a quite sizeable bed in it. He quickly pulled off his pants and helped Julia with her clothes.

As she lay down on the bed, she yawned and murmured sleepily, "Goodnight Mike. Thanks for the wonderful evening."

"Goodnight Julia," said Mike as he laid down on the bed next to her, spooning her against him and pulling the sheets over them.

Julia sighed sleepily, settled into his strong body, and fell asleep with his rich scent all around her.

Acal
Acal
372 Followers