The Chase and the Catch

Story Info
A man and woman find themselves instantly drawn together.
1.5k words
3.88
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing across the room, my eyes alight on you, singling you out immediately in the throng that surrounds us. People talking, laughing, drinking, enjoying themselves and each others' company – but now the only company I wish to enjoy is yours. There is something dangerously entrancing about you, that I cannot quite place – your beautiful little red dress, your laugh, the way you toss your hair, your innocent smile with just a suspicion of wickedness behind it – or perhaps it is all of these, combined into the enticing woman that you are.

I make my way over to you, attempting to integrate myself into your group. I introduce myself, and you give me a vague sort of smile. Taking care not to make my attentions too marked, I talk and laugh with you and your friends, always watching you out of the corner of my eye. You are quieter than when I was watching you earlier; you suspect, perhaps, the reason I have come over. I begin, by degrees, to look your way more often, and to address myself to you, but your responses are brief and disinterested. But I do not doubt for a second that a woman such as yourself is yet worth pursuing.

You excuse yourself, dodging away from your group; a minute later, I do the same and follow you, but I do not see where you have gone. I see you with another group; you meet my eye briefly, smiling at me, but then dodging away again. I ask if anyone has seen where you went, but none of the new group even knows who you were.

I search yet more, until finally I find you sitting on the stairs, drinking alone.

"You again?" you say, sighing. "Well, I suppose you're as good for company as any of those other fools."

"I suppose I am," I say, seating myself on the step above you.

"We shall see," you say, taking another swig from the bottle you hold. "So tell me, why are you here?"

I laugh. "To meet you, of course," I say, winking at you, and you groan. "Oh my god, too corny."

"Apologies," I say, laughing. "But in truth I was rather bored myself until I saw you."

"Oh, because I look like such an exciting person?"

"Well, I think so," I say, helping myself to a sip from your bottle and wincing at the unexpected strength of the contents.

"I fear I may disappoint your expectations," you say languidly. "I suggest that you leave the party."

"Thank you, no," I return. "I will determine for myself. I have nowhere better to be."

"If that is truly the case," you say," then I feel for you. I would rather be at home, watching a movie and drinking wine by myself, but my friends..."

"Yours too then, eh?" I say, smiling, and you nod. "And they're not even that good of friends, but I think it's good for me to get out every so often, as miserable as it can seem at the time. Too many people out here, I tend to prefer more, ah, intimate settings."

"Is that a suggestion," you say, and your lips curl in the wickedest smile I've seen from you yet.

"Yes," I say, shrugging, deciding at once to be honest with you.

"Mmm. I haven't made my mind up yet, you know," you say impishly, taking another swig from your bottle. "What exactly is it that you want with me?"

I lean into your ear, and whisper, "I want to know you, in a way that only the deepest physical intimacy can allow. I want to make love to you and fuck you all at once, smack your ass and kiss every delectably curvaceous inch of your body. The devil himself could not construct a more tempting playground for every delightful, filthy sin I can think of, and I want to explore them all with you. I want to rip aside the mask of your innocence and get to know the woman within, the wild thing that desires a man as strong and wild as her, to fuck her as only such a man can."

You stare at me, taken aback slightly by the forthrightness of my proposal. I take your hand and gaze into your eyes, burning into them, almost hypnotically.

"Well?" I whisper, tightening my grip ever so slightly on your hand.

"Yes," you manage to whisper throatily, and I whisk you away up the stairs, to a quiet room. I close the door and spin you around, pinning you against it by your wrists and kissing you fiercely. The unexpected passion leaves you breathless, panting and gasping as I release your lips but not your wrists, dragging you over to the bed as I guide you a bit clumsily onto it, straddling you and kissing you once more. Involuntarily you start to gyrate, hips bucking against me, now kissing me back with a passion equal to mine.

I kiss your neck, trailing down to the top of your breasts, pulling aside your dress to reveal them in full. I nip at their most sensitive areas playfully; reflexively you try to slap me, but I grab your wrist and give you a quizzical look. "Don't stop," you gasp, eyes closed, and I pin your wrist back on the bed as I bury my face in your breasts, kissing them as voraciously as I kissed your lips.

Your hand slides up and down my thigh till it finds what it's looking for; I grunt appreciatively as you give my cock a squeeze. Pulling my belt out, you pull down my pants, and it springs forth. You kneel in front of me as if in worship, and begin to gently tease the head with your tongue, licking the shaft a few times as well before finally, slowly taking all of me in your mouth.

Your lips feel heavenly on me, as you move with agonizing yet pleasurable slowness up and down my shaft, swirling your tongue, drawing appreciative moans and groans from me as you work me, bringing me indescribable delight with every little motion and touch. A few minutes of this and I am groaning evermore loudly. I withdraw myself from your mouth.

You lie back on the bed, lifting your dress and pulling off your panties slowly, spreading your legs for me. Your hand goes to your clit as you begin to rub it slowly; you start to whimper and look up at me, begging me to fuck you with your eyes. "Not yet," I whisper. I begin to kiss you, softly, passionately on the lips, caressing your body with my fingers, going over every inch, feeling the softness, enjoying the little gasps I draw from you when I touch you in just the right way, taking my time to make sure every inch of your beautiful body gets the attention it deserves.

I lower my head to your pussy, exploring with my tongue, just as carefully as you did for me. Slowly and shallowly I penetrate you, just enough to make you whimper and moan with both frustration and pleasure. My hand goes up to your clit and starts rubbing around it gently; after a few moments, I bring my lips to it, kissing it lightly and stroking it with my tongue.

I lift my head up and you lie back, turning yourself so that your legs are spread wide for me.

"Please,", you whisper, looking up at me, feeling as though you can't take another moment without me in you. I laugh.

"Please what?"

"Please..." you gasp again. "Sir, please. Use me for your pleasure, please, sir, and I'll – oh!"

You gasp as my cock slides into you with a swift, forceful thrust. I lie there for a moment, not moving, only surveying your beautiful body as you lie there, convulsing slightly on my cock. Your hips start to move; I slap your face. "Not yet," I growl, "only when I say," leaning in and grabbing you by the throat. You can feel the power in my grasp; I squeeze down slightly, and you gag a bit as the pressure slowly grows. I start to thrust, sliding in and out of you, your pussy stretching to accommodate my considerable girth. I put another hand on your throat, choking you harder; for a few seconds, you can barely breathe; I release you, and you gasp with mingled pleasure and pain, trying and failing to get your breath back.

I smack your ass several times vigorously as I drive you into the bed with my thrusts, pounding your most sensitive areas ruthlessly, making you feel as you've never felt before, never knowing that such abuse of your body as I wreaked with my hands and my cock could drive you so ecstatically wild. Your body is afire with pleasure and passion, emanating from your pussy and spreading through your veins, making you pulse, tingle, and gasp with the electric jolts that are coursing through you. Everything I do to you now can only register as pleasure; your little body is being completely dominated by me, and you love every moment of it. In your haze of sensation, you're dimly aware that I'm close; you squeeze my cock, begging me with your whole body to cum, and I oblige, emptying a hot load deep in you.