The Chaste Crusader

Story Info
A superhero is in chastity to a super-villainess!
6.7k words
3.94
22.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce's cock hardened more against Selina's traveling talons, the polished burgundy nails a somewhat abrasive contrast to her soft, milky white fingertips. Her fingers toyed with his thrusting, purplish erection as the raven haired beauty chuckled deep in her throat. Selina looked over at the tormented, naked millionaire, muscled arms bound behind him, and touched her tongue to her upper lip.

Selina Kyle's considerable bosom heaved as she suffocated another laugh, slowly trailing a dark nail up and down one of the more prominent blue veins that bulged from Bruce's throbbing tumescence.

As she slowed her fingertip upon the vein, Bruce gasped, leaning a sweaty back against the plush sofa in the elegant living room at Wayne Manor.

There was a roaring fire in the grate, and Alfred had just brought Selina yet another Cosmopolitan, which she delicately sipped as she tormented poor Bruce's groin just a little more.

Bruce stared hopelessly into the cleavage of Selina's black cocktail dress, her full, heaving breasts nearly spilling out of the front.

"How's our handsome playboy now, Brucie?" Selina asked, laughing as her forefinger slightly irritated the very tip, the glans of Bruce's frustrated penis.

Selina leaned closer to Bruce on the couch, casually putting one arm around his naked shoulders. Casually she pushed her stockinged leg into Bruce's crotch, rubbing her knee against his tormented groin.

"You like the way my knee is teasing your little scrotum, Mr. Wayne?"

Selina bared her teeth and Bruce closed his eyes, just for a moment...he couldn't keep from staring at the beautiful Selina Kyle.

Oh, I need to cum, thought Bruce. Tonight should be the night! I bought her a diamond after we went dancing at Belugi's on Tuesday, and she seemed to have a good time two nights ago at the Lung Association Benefit Ball.

Tonight they'd gone to Selina's favorite singles club, The Kat House, and Bruce had been forced to sit at a lonely little round table and watch his girlfriend dance and make out a bit with various men on the floor while he'd watched.

Twice he'd had to give her condoms, and she'd disappeared into the men's restroom with amorous companions.

It had been disgusting, but Bruce had tolerated it because it had been what Selina'd wanted. At one point, a figure in a wide fedora and purple pinstripe suit had glided by and whispered

"What a chump you are" and then the guy had laughed wildly, so loudly that several patrons had stared.

Bruce had looked closer at Mr. Fedora, and noticed green hair and a dead white face, and had wondered whether the fellow was an aging New Waver or...HIM.

But of course Bruce couldn't pursue the green haired fedora guy, as Selina had ordered him to stay at the table until she'd gotten tired and they'd come back to Wayne Manor.

It had been a spiffy ride in the Ferrari that Bruce had purchased for Selina the day before.

Selina allowed Bruce three dates a week to "impress me" as she put it. Usually they consisted of dinner, dancing, expensive theater tickets, and sometimes the opera, which Selina loved but bored Bruce to tears.

If Bruce was an extremely charming and generous companion, at least once a week Selina would bring him back to the Manor and order Bruce to disrobe, though he insisted on doing it in the closet, alone.

"What's wrong, Brucie, do you have frilly undies you don't want me to see?" Selina cracked more than once. "Do you wear a corset and panties under your Armani suit?"

This always added to Bruce's blushing humiliation as he emerged from the wardrobe, naked, except for the chastity tube.

Tonight Selina had insisted that they "play" in the living room instead of Bruce's bedroom, and he was terrified that Alfred or one of the maids might spot him tiptoeing down the stairs in the nude to stand embarrassedly in front of the fully clothed Selina, who had been reclining on the couch.

Yes, he was naked in front of Selina.

Naked, except for the hated chastity tube.

Although Selina had, in the past, disrobed for Bruce and allowed him to worship her pussy with his tireless mouth, and even in earlier years, an occasional fuck, it had now been nearly eight months since he'd seen her naked at all! Selina apparently was getting her sexual pleasure elsewhere, for she never took off a stitch these days, except on Bruce's 29th birthday, when she'd stripped to bra and panties before teasing him.

But tonight, sitting in the huge living room, in front of the glowing fire, Selina's glossy Cupid's bow lips had smirked at Gotham City's famous playboy, standing naked before her, except for the hated chastity tube he'd been forced to wear for the past nineteen months.

Selina's mocking eyes had glimmered as she'd snapped her fingers, and Bruce had obediently spun so his trembling wrists could receive the click of silver handcuffs.

It's so different, Bruce thought, when the cuffs are on me. After Selina had locked Bruce's hands behind him she'd taken out her little key from her tiny purse and unlocked the chastity tube, which had prevented orgasms, nay, erections as well!

And Bruce's cock had come painfully out.

"Stinky stinky?" Selina had murmured as she'd gently bathed Bruce's hardening member with soap, water and Wet Ones, before whistling for Alfred to come put the chastity tube in the dishwasher.

The washing had not taken long, as Selina had unlocked Bruce just a day or two before, as she'd dropped in at the Wayne Foundation offices and had bathed and teased Bruce for nearly an hour, casual in her denim cut-offs and skin tight Hudson U. T-shirt.

Oh, how agonizing it had been, having her kneeling in the position of a blowjob giver, but only teasing as he sat in his plush chair, pants around his knees, while Selina had done her good work of rubbing and toying with his gargantuan, swollen dick head.

Secretaries and assistants, as well as that annoying Lucius Fox, had knocked at the door.

Bruce had had to ignore it, breathing through his teeth as Selina had reverted from a fast hand job to ultra slow, tender touching, just so he wouldn't have an 'accident'.

Then, just as Bruce was leaning over his desk to spurt, Selina had kicked him violently in the balls. Bruce's cock had gone limp, and he'd screamed, to the astonishment of the secretaries, assistants and Lucius Fox outside the office door.

Selina had locked Bruce up and left, tittering, as he'd bent back to his work on his desk, the poor penis compressed back in the cruel metal prison. Through blurred eyes, Bruce had watched Selina's tight blue-jeaned ass, the pockets dancing, as she'd exited, flirting casually with the mail clerk.

Now, two days later, he was unlocked again. Selina had not allowed Bruce to orgasm in several weeks, citing "attitude problems" but he'd been unusually generous, and after she'd gotten the diamond, she'd been very positive about his chances for tonight.

He sure hoped so, as she'd teased him a number of times in the past 24 days, the most dramatic being after she'd gotten out of his pool in her little black bikini, breasts heaving, and had put out a cigarette on his hard cock, and then led him up to his air-conditioned room, stroking his cock as she waved her boobs in his face but never taking the bikini top off!

She'd had another date that night, and had left him, just after locking him up. Ooh, he'd felt stupid! Though previous to the orgasm 24 days ago, he'd gone without a 'squirtie' for nearly four months!

But tonight it looked good. Selina's fingers played gently along his thrusting organ, and she kept tonguing Bruce's ear. Oooh, it was good!

Do you want to cum, Brucie baby? Selina breathed in his sweaty ear as she jerked his cock faster and faster, You know I waited. I've teased you in your car, your office, on picnics.

Selina's fingers pulled and toyed with Bruce's shuddering frenum, "But I wanted to hold off until we were here in the manor, and you could have a nice orgasm in your own little sofa."

Selina pulled her hand away briefly to squirt a bit of Astroglide in it, and returned to lube up Bruce's cock, lubing it to heaven. "Do you want to cum, honey? Are you ready" Bruce gasped, feeling the roar in his balls ... the cum was surging to the tip of his penis.

"Yes, Selina. Yes, please!" His hips were shaking, but he tried to hold them very still.

Bruce's Siamese kitten trotted to his trembling shoe and rubbed against it, purring, and idly, Bruce shoved the kitten away. He wasn't cruel to animals, but he had to focus, but Selina didn't understand.

SLAP! Selina's hand crashed against Bruce's face, just after she'd pulled it off his poor erection. "What the hell are you doing?" Bruce gurgled, and looked down at his cock, soaked with lube and precum.

"So," Selina snarled, "You like to kick your kitten?". Selina raked Bruce's cock and he screamed. Then she crushed his balls in her fist and his cock withered. "Now I can lock you up again. Maybe next week we'll try again, eh, my darling?".

Bruce began crying and begging, as Selina briskly locked his cock into the chastity tube. "P-please Selina. Remember the car, the diamond necklace, I was so generous" Selina snickered. "The transmission on the Ferrari is a bit doubtful, and necklaces like that are a steal." Selina laughed at something funny only to herself.

An hour later, and Selina was sipping a bit of demitasse that Alfred had brought her in a small cup. Bruce was kneeling before her, still naked, and handcuffed, except for the chastity tube. Bruce had apologized to his little Siamese kitten, which was now purring in a tiny ball on Selina's lap.

Bruce had also agreed to contribute a rather substantial check to a Humane Society charity of Selina's, just for cats, as dogs, and bats (why did she bring that up) seemed to get on her nerves.

Selina was cheerful now. "Oh, honey, I knew you weren't mean to the kitty, you just nudged it with your foot. A man wants to cum, and I suppose you fancy yourself a real man, right?" Bruce's heart leaped. Selina was in a good mood.

"So, maybe you could unlock me and let me cum, honey?" Bruce wheedled. "It's been so long and I am so horny, Selina." He looked imploringly at her. And he knew how handsome he was. Selina smiled briefly. "You think I should unlock you AGAIN?"

Selina sipped her tea, leaving a huge lipstick mark on the brim of the demitasse cup. She motioned for Bruce to rise, and as he stepped forward, she toyed with his chastity tube a bit.

Even though the tube was small, Bruce felt his cock attempting miserably to expand inside it, oh the metal was so cruel! He gritted his teeth, as Selina pulled his balls gently with her left hand as her right batted the tube left and right, as if it were an errant ball of yarn.

"You want me to unlock you and let you make a little mess, eh, Bruce." Selina smiled, and she reached down into her purse and pulled the little key back out. Bruce's heart leaped in his throat.

Selina unlocked the tube, and set it on the coffee table and began stroking Bruce's penis again, and it sprang to life. The kitten, annoyed by the shift in Selina's lap as she leaned over, departed haughtily, hopping off the couch to enter the next room.

"Yes, honey, I was too hard on you" Selina crooned as her fingers ran up and down Bruce's cock, his legs trembling.

"You deserve an orgasm, don't you babe?" Bruce tensed.

He knew this was a trap. If he said he deserved an orgasm, Selina might be offended, and lock him back up. How dare he tell her what he deserved?

On the other hand, if he said he didn't deserve a squirtie, Selina might humbly "obey his wishes" and lock him up.

"It's up to you, Mistress Selina" Bruce said, cagily. Selina licked her upper lip as she continued to pull and stroke Bruce's stormy erection.

Up and down his shaft, the little white fingers tenderly went, as Bruce breathed in and out. Oh, what fun this was! Oh, God yes.

"But Bruce, honey, I think I have to go home now." Selina said casually, her nails scraping the underside of his engorged penis.

"Oh I'll be done in a moment, just a moment more" Bruce begged.

"Or if you want, I can jerk off. You can unlock me, and leave, and I'll jerk off, only once" Selina looked skeptically up at him.

She knew her Bruce Wayne, and he would have as many orgasms as he could in her absence. He'd done it before.

"N-no, honey." Bruce babbled.

"Alfred will lock me back up, if you have to go. He'll let me wank and shoot once, really." Selina giggled as she rolled his foreskin back. These Waynes and their tiny foreskins!

Dr. Thomas Wayne, Bruce's late father had been circumcised as well. Selina's great-aunt had been a lover of his, though Bruce didn't know that.

"You'd actually jerk off in front of your butler, honey?"

Selina pulled her fingers along the shaft.

"And would you lick up your semen like you do for me? In front of Alfred, even if it nauseated the poor guy?"

Bruce nodded in a hyper fashion.

"Miss Kyle." Alfred appeared noiselessly in the hallway.

"You asked me to alert you when it was eleven-thirty." Bruce, forgetting that he was standing nude in the living room (Alfred was used to all sorts of odd things around Wayne Manor) looked down at Selina beggingly.

"It's not even midnight, honey. Please stay and let me cum or if you leave, I really promise" his voice cracked "to just cum once. It's been nearly a month."

Selina winked at Alfred and began jerking faster and faster, and Bruce tried to hold still, staring obtrusively into her cleavage as she bent before him. Her hand went back and forth, he began to shake against his will, here it came, and here it CAME. What?

Selina pulled her hand away, and snapped her fingers at Alfred, who smoothly stepped up and handed her a cup of ice.

Bruce realized as the tears came into his eyes, that she'd told Alfred to bring the ice, which of course she was now applying to his erection, because she never intended to let him cum.

DAMN! The ice calmed Bruce's burning crotch down' and Selina locked him up.

'I'm sorry, honey' she said breezily, as the little key left the lock.

"I just am not up to it tonight."

Bruce was enraged, and he noted the laughter behind his girlfriend's eyes. His cock was back locked up in the nasty tube, and she was dropping the key in her purse.

Bruce stomped his foot.

"It's not FAIR!" If she knew who I was, I wonder if she'd treat me this way, he thought savagely.

"Goddamnit Selina! It's not fair, and I..."

Selina gave Alfred a little smile.

"You were the one who wanted to play these silly little games in the first place, Brucie." Bruce kicked a footstool.

"Don't call me BRUCIE!" he yelled. Alfred frowned.

"Master Bruce, you are behaving like a child."

Selina rolled her beautiful green eyes.

"Isn't he" She shook her head, getting up. "I can't put up with this nonsense."

Bruce's lip came out in a pout.

He was a little afraid. Selina had whipped Bruce with hairbrushes, paddles, canes - but she'd brought nothing tonight, no implements.

"You are such a child, Bruce, but I can't give you what you are begging for and it's not an orgasm. You are begging, BEGGING for a thrashing."

Her eyes snapped. "I have a date later tonight with an adult male, and I don't want to get mussed up. Now are you going to behave yourself?"

Overcome with jealousy and humiliation, Bruce growled.

"Not in front of the butler, Selina."

Selina snorted.

"I give you ten seconds to control yourself or there will be trouble." She looked at Alfred. "Do you have your cane, Alfred?"

Bruce closed his eyes, shaking his head.

Oh, no. Once before, no twice, Selina had actually prevailed upon Alfred to take Bruce, in mid-temper tantrum, into another room, and give him a caning

. It had been horribly humiliating, especially when Bruce had been returned, Alfred pulling him by the ear, into the presence of his girlfriend.

Bruce had been brimming with tears, and his buttocks and thighs had been covered with welts (Alfred was really in shape for an old fellow, and could swing a cane just as they did in the British public schools) - it had been horribly painful and humiliating for Bruce Wayne, millionaire.

"No, it's all right, Selina, I'm quiet now." Bruce spoke hastily as he looked nervously at Alfred.

"I think it's a little late for that, my crybaby." Selina smiled at Alfred.

"Are you ready to give it to our boy, Mr. Pennyworth?"

Bruce spoke before Alfred could open his mouth. "Selina, you promised that you wouldn't invite Alfred into our games, er, my discipline again!"

Selina looked furiously at the quivering, naked millionaire, who was straining at his handcuffs.

Funny, he thought. I've gotten out of bonds a lot more serious than these many a time, sometimes while falling out of an airplane or out of breath and underwater, but she flusters me too much!

Selina snapped her fingers in Bruce's face.

"And you promised me you wouldn't behave like a baby with a dirty diaper, but that's what you've done. Alfred!"

Alfred shook his head.

"I am sorry, Miss Kyle, but I have a touch of rheumatism. It wouldn't be the best licking I could give, those high swings you know."

Bruce winced, thinking of the swings that Alfred had landed on his now scarred buttocks, the cane whistling through the air.

But then he felt elated. Selina had to go fuck some asshole, and Alfred couldn't cane him either.

Alfred paused. "But there's another solution!" He smiled at the enchanting couple.

Selina, who was shrugging herself into the mink that Bruce had bought her some months ago, and Bruce, who was of course, standing naked, except for handcuffs and chastity tube.

Alfred looked towards the kitchen, and a tall youth stepped in the room. Bruce's eyes widened as he saw the new visitor. His heart sank. When did Alfred or Selina tell HIM about Bruce's predilections?

'Master Tim!' The butler smiled as Tim Drake, a protoge of Bruce's, stepped in the room. And to Bruce's horror, Tim was carrying a bamboo cane.

Two nights later, Batman pulled himself up on the roof of the Gotham City Gallery, and he watched a little sulkily as Robin followed.

Batman's buttocks and thighs ached, well more of a twinge, and as he frowned at the Boy Wonder.

Robin had less experience at climbing roofs than his mentor, but he got himself up at last, his yellow cape almost catching a nail on the roof.

"What's wrong, Robin I would have thought with all the upper arm strength you showed the other night with that blasted bamboo cane, you could just drag yourself up."

Batman said snidely. Robin looked at Batman, and giggled in spite of himself.

"Dude, you howled like a girl and it was only twelve whacks'' Robin snorted.

"Well maybe I gave you like, twenty."

Batman bared his teeth.

'It was thirty, and you were very insubordinate.' Robin looked defiantly at the Dark Knight. 'Well, you told me to do whatever Alfred said in all matters.'

Oh, the memory of that caning!

How humiliating to have 18 year old Tim Drake, the new Robin since Dick had become the hero Nightwing, first, find out that Bruce was a sexual submissive!

Tim, who had always looked up to the Batman, who had made Tim Robin!

And then to have Tim give Bruce a caning this time, not in the other room, it would've been bad enough for Tim to whip Bruce, and bring Bruce back as Alfred often did, sniveling, the mucus coming out of his nose, to apologize in his nakedness to Selina.

But having Tim who had quite a vicious swing landing the bamboo on Bruce's behind as he'd bent obediently over the arm of the couch, had been almost intolerable.

'Why should I take him back in the bedroom'' Tim had asked genially.

"Well, if you want to whip him in here, Tim, why not' I'll coach you on how to do it well!"

12