The Chastity Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"I admire your enthusiasm slave," she said unlocking the large padlock. "But I'd save it for what's to come if I were you!"

In one fluid movement Nula grabbed one of his wrists and in a single twist pulled it behind his back and clipped it to the back of the collar, Malcom winced in pain, he was flexible but this was stretching him to his limits. The second hand followed and was soon also secured behind his back.

"This is called a reverse prayer position, I will use it a lot on you so its best you practice your flexibility if you are to find it more comfortable." Nula said. "Now, I am going to going sit on a sofa over there, you will crawl over to me and kiss my feet."

Malcom dropped to his knees and crawled after Nula, it was far harder with his arms locked behind him as they were and twice he fell flat on his face much to the amusement of Nula. By the time he reached her she was sitting back on the sofa sipping on what looked like a scotch.

Malcolm gave the top of her foot a single kiss and sat back, Nula scowling down at him.

"Is that all I deserve, because if so you can leave right now slave!" she snapped.

Malcolm bent down and started planting kisses up and down her foot. Nula sighed as she sipped on her drink.

"Better, I suggest you keep on going until I tell you to stop."

After 5 minutes of worship Nula switched her feet, she still had stockings on.

"Hmmmmm, that's better. Let's see what else that mouth can do." She grinned as she leant back and opened her legs, revelling her crotch to Malcom.

Malcom hadn't really done anything like this before but had spent years reading about it. Even when he had been with Lottie his excitement had got the best of him and he skipped straight past foreplay and into the 'sex' part of things.

He slowly moved his kisses up the inside of Nula's left leg, she moaned softly as Malcom moved above her knee and towards his end goal. He spent an age moving around the outside of her covered pussy, he could smell her arousal through the soaked panties and licked at the outside wishing he had his hands free to pull them to one side.

Clearly though Nula was well ahead of him, she reached down and pulled the fabric over to one side before resting her hand on the back of Malcom's head. It was a clear invitation that Malcom was not going to turn down.

He pushed his tongue into the wet folds of Nula's sex bringing a gasp from the woman, her hand pushing his head deeper into her. It didn't take long to bring the first orgasm out of her, clearly she had been extremely aroused by the evenings events and before long Nula was moaning loudly as she came hard over Malcom's face.

Thinking his job was done he went to pull back but Nula's hand pulled him back into her sex.

"Don't stop slave, that feels fucking amazing!" She said, almost pleadingly to Malcom.

He smiled, for the first time in his life a woman was desperate for him to continue pleasuring her. He might be small dicked, but at that moment Malcom felt like a million dollars. Nula came two more times before her hand let go of the back of his head, his face and the inside of her thighs was absolutely coated in her juices.

She looked down at Malcom smiling up at her, and grinned back. "My, my, aren't we full of surprises. Who would have thought you were such a talented pussy licker. I do believe you are the best I have every had slave."

A stocking clad foot made contact with his balls, gently rubbing his entire shaft and stack up and down. Malcom gasped at the contact, he had been so aroused by Nula's arousal that after just a few strokes he groaned and came, a number of spurts of cum shot across Nula's foot as Malcom groaned in pleasure.

"Oh my god slave, all it takes is a few rubs of my foot and you're cumming. We'll have to do something about your lack of self-control!" Nula mocked.

She continued to rub his cock for a while longer until it had softened, then she lifted her foot putting the cum covered part in front of Malcom's face.

He looked up at her knowing what she wanted. Smiling back at him he saw a fire burning in her eyes, she was watching so intently as he slowly lowered his mouth to the foot and stuck out his tongue. Once again the thought of what he was doing was probably worse that the actual act and he had soon licked up as much of his mess as possible, occasionally sucking parts of the soaked stockings to remove the final traces.

"Thank you Mistress" he said planting a kiss on the top of her foot before realising what he was doing.

He had no idea why he even said that, he had just been made to lick up his own cum but still he felt the need to say thank you to her.

"Good boy, you are learning fast. Now follow me." Nula said standing up and walking off into one of the side rooms.

As Malcom crawled inside he figured it to be the main bedroom, a large four poster bed dominated the room. Nula sat on the edge of the bed holding something log and black, it looked to Malcom to be a huge dildo that for some reason had straps coming off it near one end.

"This is a dildo gag, the short end goes in your mouth and the other end goes... well you can guess where it goes. Just because you have a tiny dick doesn't mean you can't fuck me with something more appropriately sized tonight. Open wide!" she said grinning.

Malcom complied as the shorter end was push into his mouth, filling him and making talking impossible before Nula secured it in place using the straps. Nula sat back and opened her legs, her soaked panties had been taken off as some point as she walked into the room and laid on the floor glistening in juices.

Malcom needed no further instructions as he pushed the tip into Nula causing her to groan as the black dildo filled her sex. She grabbed Malcom by the hair and controlled the pace, very slowly at first but as her arousal built she guided Malcom in and out of her sex faster and faster. Being this tantalisingly close to her glistening sex was almost frustrating, but Malcom did his part pushing the cock in and out at the pace she dictated.

In the final moments Nula was almost off the bed, thrusting against his face to make it deeper, harder and faster. With a huge moan she buried herself to the hilt on the cock, his nose was almost touching her clit and he could see the juices seep from her pussy as she came again.

Exhausted Nula pushed him away and flopped back onto the bed.

"That was great slave, one more job for you tonight." She said leaning forward and unbuckling the dildo gag.

Nula pulled Malcom back into her soaked sex, once again holding his hair as she sighed.

"That's it slave, lick my pussy clean." She said laying back on the bed.

She gently ran her fingers through his hair as she enjoyed the clean-up job Malcom was giving her. Malcom felt her hand drop from his head, and took it as a sign he could finish. Sitting up watched her for a moment, she looked utterly divine laying on the bed, semi naked looking utterly content.

"Mistress?" He said softly, but it was too late.

Her heavy breathing indicated that no matter what Malcom did he was stuck, arms bound painfully behind him for the night. He got up and just about managed to turn off the light with his nose before stumbling into the bed. Malcom sighed deeply, despite the ache in his shoulders he drifted off to sleep knowing the woman of his dreams was lying beside him.

****************************

Nula stirred as the morning light shone in through the bedroom window, stretching she rolled over to find Malcom still bound from the night before on the bed next to her.

"Opps," she murmured to herself.

She had not intended to leave him bound like that, no doubt he would be sore today. She rolled out of bed and into the living room to find her key - all of the padlocks she used in the flat were keyed alike so there was only one to find which hung on its chain in the usual place.

As she unlocked Malcom's first hand he groaned as he woke up. She quickly straightened his arm and pulled it above his head where she clipped it to the corner of the bed frame. Within moments she had repeated the movement with the second arm before she straddled his chest.

"Morning slave" she smiled, rubbing her hands up and down his arms.

"Morning Mistress" Malcom smiled, and he moaned as she massaged his upper arms. She leant down and kissed him on the mouth, her tongue passionately probing his brining another moan of delight.

"I'm popping out for a run, but don't think that means I'm finished with you. I'm going to make sure you are nice and comfortable whilst I'm gone." She chuckled.

Malcom wasn't sure her version of comfortable matched his as she got off him and proceeded to secure his legs until he was tightly bound to each corner of the bed.

Nula disappeared without further word from the room, Malcom tugged at the restraints but sure enough Nula had ensured there was little to no movement in the bindings. He could just about manage to lift his head for short periods to look over at the door but beyond that all he could do was lay still.

By the time she came back she had dressed out of the sexy lingerie she had been wearing and into more conservative running gear. Malcom strained his neck to look over at her, she still looked damn sexy even in this sort of gear, she had tied her hair back in a high pony tail and the tightly fitting clothes showed off her wonderful curves. His cock twitched as she bent over to do up the laces on her trainings, something that did not go un-noticed to Nula.

"I see someone likes my running gear, maybe you liked the taste of my sweaty dirty panties more than I anticipated." She chuckled.

Quickly looking around the floor she grabbed something before sitting on the bed next to him.

"These are not exactly sweaty but they are covered in my cum from last night, you are going to suck them clean for me whilst I'm gone got it?"

She balled up the panties and holding them to Malcom's mouth. He could smell the semi dried juices on them as he nodded his head slightly and opened his mouth, as she pushed them into his mouth he could immediately taste her juices bringing back memories on the night before.

Nula looked down and smiled seeing his rock hard erection, reaching out one hand she gently cupped his balls and moulded them in her hands.

"Don't worry, I'm not ignoring you either," she said. "I've got just the thing for you whilst I'm away."

Reaching over to the bedside table she opened a draw and pulled out what appeared to be a really long black shoe lace. Malcom felt the lace as Nula wrapped it around the base of this cock, the more it was wrapped the tighter it got. He felt Nula carefully intertwining it around his balls, it wasn't painful as such but it was sure as hell uncomfortable. Tighter and tighter the bindings got until Nula finished tying off the string.

Malcom looked down, his cock was turning a deeper shade of red as the blood flow was restricted, and his balls had been separately tied off pulling them tightly away from his body. Nula stroked a finger up the shaft and Malcom groaned at her.

"Feel's good doesn't it slut, I love nothing more than helplessly tying up cocks and balls, by the time i get back you'll be begging me to release them you know!"

Malcom groaned loudly as Nula left the room, blowing him a kiss before disappearing out the door. He glanced down again to see an even deep shade of red, almost slightly purple colour to his genitals.

Malcom watched the clock as time ticked on, he had no idea how long Nula would be out for - 10 minutes, an hour, more? He kept glancing down at his clock as it tingled and throbbed in its bindings, unable to do anything about it. He just hoped that Nula knew what she was doing.

After just over an hour Nula returned, Malcom could hear her fiddling about in the flat for a while before she appeared at the door.

"You still here then," she chuckled taking out her phone and taking a few pictures. "Man those balls have really gone purple haven't they!"

She straddled Malcom on the bed, but this time she was facing down his body so all Malcom could see what her peachy, and sweaty behind. Nula fondled his balls and cock testing out the bindings for a while before Malcom squealed in pain as she started to flick one of his tender balls with her finger.

Nula giggled at the response and sat back further, her sweat crotch now nestled directly above his face.

"I know you love my sweaty panties, lick me slave or I might just decide to leave the bindings on for a lot longer.

For the next 5 minutes Nula allowed Malcom to lick at the sweaty fabric of her running shorts as she continued to play with his swollen clock and balls. She then stripped the shorts off and repeated the demands of her damp knickers before finally taking off all of her clothes entirely.

Soon she was grinding away at Malcom's face as he busied his tongue in her sex, His only view was of her perfect behind and in particular her tiny puckered anus. He didn't know where the urge came from, or what possessed him to act on it but as he herd Nula approaching her second orgasm, his focus slowly shifted down her pussy and before he knew it his tongue slipped from one hole to the other.

Nula gasped in astonishment. "No, no, no Malcom, that's my..."

She couldn't continue the sentence though and moaned in delight at this new sensation. Within moments she froze as a huge orgasm started to overcome her, and she roared in delight as Malcom continues to pleasure her arsehole. She sat up, forcing him to solely focus on that area as cum literally gushed from her sex and over his chin. As the pleasure subsided she collapsed onto the bed next to him gasping.

"Oh My God!" she said gently flinging out an arm and touching Malcom on the chest. "No one, and I mean no one has ever licked my arsehole. I never, in a million years would have thought it would be that good!"

Malcom smiled, he'd never felt so good in his entire life. There on the bed next to him was the woman of his dreams telling him she'd never been as satisfied as he had just made her.

Nula rolled over and looked at Malcom's cock, it was now almost purple from its bindings.

"I'd better let that out," she said. "But you can be rest assumed, if tying your cock up makes you lick my arse then this little thing is in for a whole lot of torment!"

Nula left the room for a moment before returning with something. Still bound to the bed, Malcom struggled to see exactly what it was but in moments he didn't care as he felt Nula tugging at the binding on his cock. Malcom moaned loudly as the bindings came off, the blood rushing back into his cock made it feel like it was almost on fire.

The next moment he screamed as a freezing cold ice pack was shoved onto his cock.. He struggled against his bonds but it was useless, Nula kept the pack pressed hard on the area whilst trying to console Malcom.

"Shhhhhh," she said softly. "I'll take care of it from now on."

Malcom didn't register fully what she just said and whilst he could feel her doing something with his cock, the area was still numb from the ice pack. Within moments however she had finished whatever she was doing and releasing his bindings.

Malcom sat up and looked down before gasping in shock.

"W-what's that Mistress?" He said looking at his cock. It was encased in a sort of plastic sheath that wrapped around his balls. A gleaming brass padlock hung from the top.

Nula laughed. "That's my insurance you come back. It's a chastity device slave, admittedly it's a little large for you but its only temporary until we can get something better fitting. It will serve its purpose though."

"Purpose?" Malcom asked nervously.

"Yes slave, you see I can't have you now going off and, how did Lottie put it? Ah yes, rubbing your little clitty in the shower. No, those days are gone I'm afraid. I and I alone decide when you are let out of chastity and if you get to cum."

Malcom sat up and looked at her, wanting to say something but she raised her hand to stop him.

"I have lots to do and this is not negotiable. Remember you agreed to this last night, I told you this was not for one night. We can more talk later." She said.

Malcom looked down at the device then back at her, he guessed a day or two wouldn't be too bad then surely she would get bored of this. He had no idea how wrong he was.

Nula threw Malcom his clothes from the night before and Malcom pulled on his shirt, but when he looked in the pile he could no longer see his underwear there. It their place were a pair of black lacy knickers, could tell they had been worn as he held them up.

"Um, Mistress?" He said holding them up. "I think there's been a mix up!"

He chuckled holding them up. Nula looked over at him and smiled.

"No mix up slave, you are going to wear my dirty panties for the rest of the day. Last night and this morning proved you are no real man, more a pussy licking, arse kissing sissy. Sissy's wear panties."

Malcom looked up at her expecting this to be some form of joke, the look on Nula's face told him she was quite serious about this. He slowly pulled on the panties as she watched, and to his surprise they actually felt pretty good as he pulled them up over the cage. If anything they fitted him better than his boxer shorts, not that he would ever want Nula to know that.

"Very pretty sissy!" She chucked and before he could stop her she wiped out her phone and took a picture. "Consider that insurance, not that I need it I have plenty of pictures from earlier as well.

Malcom quickly pulled up his jeans before Nula could take any more pictures, this was fast getting out of control. Nula walked over to him and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, Malcom practically melted in her arms before being pushed out the door.

"What are my three rules Sissy?" She asked, standing in the doorway.

"You're in charge, I do what you say and always call you Mistress," Malcom responded quickly.

"Good boy, now get out of here, I have lots to do. I will probably summon you later on in the week. Do not try to contact me before that or else." She said and without a moments pause she pushed the door shut.

Malcom stared at the door unsure if he had heard her correct. Had Nula just said later in the week? He assumed he would see her again that night, or at least the following day but now he was having to spend the entire week in chastity? He thought about knocking on the door, but the memory of the caning form the night before was still fresh and he thought better of it.

Malcom nervously looked around as he left the flat and walked down the street, he was certain the chastity device and panties wasn't visible under his clothes but it still didn't stop him being paranoid none the less.

He was quick to rush home, not really focusing upon the journey but more trying to get to grips with what had happened that morning and the night before.

Did Nula really mean what she said, that this wasn't just a one night thing or a fling? She seemed serious and the device locked around his cock was testament to that. The more he thought of her the more he became aroused and soon there was a painful pressure on his cock as he tried to get erect.

The chastity device was revealing its dark side and he realized now that even erections were going to be forbidden. He had no idea how he would survive the week.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers