The Cheater Trap

Story Info
A cheated-upon wife sets up a new business.
8.2k words
4.08
38.5k
21
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers

Hey readers; this story is intended to make you predict the outcome of a test of four men. If you're not willing to play along, you probably won't enjoy it and it won't be worth your time to read it. Enough said.

**************************

When you're burned by a cheating spouse you have many options; some of the more common are a) divorce, b) suck in your pride and continue, and c) revenge. Some women, especially, don't have the economic means or the self-confidence for either a) or c). I, Amy Yum, was fortunate to have both the financial wherewithal and self-confidence to do both a) and c) when I caught my cheating ex-husband red-handed and his only response was "You're just not pretty enough for me anymore."

I may not have been "pretty" enough for him, but I sure was more than mean enough for both him and the tart that he was fucking. Sorry that I can't describe the entire scenario to you since the statute of limitations has not yet passed on one part of it, but suffice to say that he ate his "not pretty enough" comment and that it was the biggest regret of his - and his paramour's - lives.

In addition to being a great ass-kicker, I also have great business sense - which is why I had the financial wherewithal to figuratively castrate my ex - and a true compassionate streak, especially when it comes to the less fortunate members of my gender. In dealing with my ex's cheating, I saw a business opportunity, and a chance to do some good, in the cheating husband game. Sorry, I only work for women because men are normally better in both the self-confidence and financial wherewithal traits, but I'd be happy to share my business plan with someone who wants to start the same business helping men who have been cheated upon.

[I have several other businesses that I run by myself or with others not related to this business].

************************

My general business plan is simple. I'm hired - or I do it pro bono - by a woman who either strongly suspects that her husband or fiancé is cheating on her, has a true propensity to cheat, and/or is otherwise of low moral character. I set up a scenario to test the guy. If he passes, my client is pleased. If he fails in one way or another, my client can follow through as she pleases, and I offer assistance in that regard to do anything that is legal (I only did illegal shit in my case and am not willing to risk it again).

The specifics of my business, which I call TCT (short for "The Cheaters Trap"), Inc., and in which I own all of the stock, are unique.

TCT owns a big house with guest cottage on an estate in a suburban development of a large city in the United States where all the lots are at least five acres, and most are wooded. TCT has two full time employees and one part time one. The full time employees are:

-Jensen - a seemingly cultured British gentleman that at one time worked as a butler for a wealthy family in England, but who has a real devilish streak that I really like. He is also financially astute and helps with handling the books for TCT.

-Rock - a former light heavyweight MMA fighter who had to retire because of a bad knee, but with an elaborate knee brace on is still one of the toughest people on the planet. Despite how physically tough he is, he has a heart of gold and is very sympathetic to our clients' plights. He is also good at negotiating with vendors and procuring all of the items that we need to conduct TCT's business.

TCT's part time employee is:

-Amber. Amber is a call girl. She is one of a relatively few women in her profession that really enjoys what she does. To call her "hot" would be the understatement of the year. She is also an amateur actress, which often holds her in good stead with what she is required to do for TCT. She gets tested for STDs before and after each job that she does for TCT.

While each job is unique - we probably have used at least fifteen different scenarios over the twenty eight months that TCT has been in existence - the basic scenario is that we get the target to come to TCT's house under a ruse specific to that target. Then we give him four tests of his honesty. Two typical scenarios that we use to get the target to the TCT house are the promise of a better and more exciting job or business opportunity, or help for a civic or charitable organization that will increase his status in the community.

The four tests are pretty standard, although we also vary them. Typically Jensen (who calls himself "Mr. Jensen," and has a complete, though fictional, on-line profile that clearly establishes his legitimacy) greets the target and has a discussion with him for a half hour or so about the business opportunity or increase in status in the community. He flatters the target and indicates how impressed that he is with him. Then Jensen gets called away suddenly. He profusely apologizes and begs the target to stay and do a task for him until he gets back, promising to call before he returns in about an hour.

The task that Jensen asks the target to perform is often to count the number of Krugerrands in a sealed wooden box. "The shipper is not someone I trust, and I'm sure that he hasn't given me an accurate count. I will rely on you completely for the count," Jensen will tell the target.

Jensen also tells the target "You have free rein of the house, except please don't go into the door marked "Private" which should be locked."

During the target's time there, Rock comes to the door. He hands the target an unsealed envelope containing $1200.00, and says "This is for Mr. Jensen. It's a long overdue re-payment, with interest, of something that I stole from him many years ago. He doesn't really know me, and I wish to remain anonymous. I'm moving to another country to start a new life, and this was preying on my mind."

The door marked "Private" is not really locked. By turning the knob all the way it easily opens. In the "Private" room is Amber, cuffed (the cuffs are breakaway if she really needs to split, although she rarely uses that feature) spread eagle on a twin bed, naked, and with a blindfold on. Her pussy is moist, her nipples hard - something that she achieves all on her own. If the target enters the room she says "Is that you, Mr. Jensen. When are you going to release me? Haven't you fucked me enough times? Please don't fuck me again?"

Everything in all rooms is on camera and videotaped. Rock is on standby to make sure that the target does not hurt Amber, although he doesn't stop the target from fucking her. The client has the choice of watching everything live from television monitors in the guest house, or getting our report after testing is over.

**************************

The descriptions of the four targets that this story relates to and their wives (or in one case fiancé) are:

-Mac, the nickname for Xavier MacMillan, was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He went to the best prep schools, and an Ivy League University, but only because at the time of his admittance his family pulled strings, because he didn't have the grades or test scores to get in on his own. His family fell on hard times several years ago and his trust fund is almost completely depleted. He is forty years old and works as a "gentleman banker."

Mac's wife is Sybil. Sybil came from a middle class family; her birth name was "Ginger" but on Mac's urging she had it legally changed. She is a successful Interior Designer. Recently she separated her finances from those of Mac because she was worried that he wasn't handling them properly. Her suspicions of an affair are based upon decreased sexual motivation of Mac, and Mac's increased work hours for the first time ever; he's never been a hard worker before, at least at banking or their marriage.

-Jonas Simmons is the twenty nine year old fiancé of twenty five year old Beth. He lives at home and is close to his mother, although he has promised Beth a complete break from his Mom's apron strings when they get married. They have been exclusive for more than two years - at least Beth has been. Beth works as an administrative assistant at a CPA office, and Jonas has an Internet sales business that he runs from his parents' basement. Beth suspects cheating because his mother seems to be covering for him during the day if Beth ever calls, and his late night trips to her apartment have decreased over the last two months. I have taken this case pro bono.

-Dirk "Dutch" Vanderloo is a thirty one year old construction worker. He's six feet five inches tall, 240 pounds of hard muscle, with blonde hair and deep blue eyes, and an open handsome face. He's not the brightest guy in the world, but smarter than many people give him credit for. He's almost always happy-go-lucky, and gets along well with everyone - except snobs. He doesn't seem to mind that his wife makes more money than he does, but is hard to read him on the subject. He did deck one guy at work (and put him in the hospital) who questioned his manhood because of that - it was the last time any male he knew mentioned the subject.

Cheryl Jackson is Dutch's thirty three year old wife. She kept her maiden name when they got married six years ago. Cheryl is a trial attorney, and an unlikely match for Dutch according to most of her friends, including because she makes at least three times as much money as he does. Their finances are co-mingled, and despite advice from her law partners she never asked Dutch to sign a pre-nup. She is very happy with the way that Dutch treats her because he always brings her to orgasm, is an animal in bed, and like a cuddly teddy bear out of bed. She has feelings of insecurity, however, because she considers Dutch to be much better looking than she is and even her so-called friends have made suggestive comments to her about wanting to "try him out." He seems to enjoy the flirting by women that they come in contact with more often than he has in the past, and has made some strange financial moves too - which have caused Cheryl to become suspicious.

-Tim Winston is a forty four year old state representative from an area near the suburb where TCT's suburban house is located. He is starting his third term. His last election campaign cost him more money than he had planned for because it was a close election, but his campaign finances are separate from his personal ones and he has always made up the deficit in the past. His campaigns have always been run on a "family values" platform, and he proudly features his wife Melissa, two ten year old fraternal twins Jill and Jack (yeah, that really are their names), and their seven year old sister Courtney, in his election literature.

Melissa is a stay-at-home mom, although she has an MBA from the best public university in the state and could relatively easily get a job if she needed or wanted to. She worked as an executive in a small company before she married Winston fifteen years ago, and was very successful and initially brought much more money to the marriage than he did. She is now very suspicious of his philandering given the fact that during the campaign he hired a woman named Janet—a seemingly unqualified single buxom flirt - as a staff member and now has given her a job in his State office, which is 110 miles from their house and where he needs to stay overnight all of the time when the legislature is in session. Melissa is also somewhat insecure because she is fifteen pounds heavier than before she got pregnant with the twins and has had trouble shedding the pounds.

***************************

Before you read on, predict how each of the targets will do on each of the four tests.

Come on, be a sport - don't continue reading until you make predictions.

Also predict the wives' responses to how they do on the tests.

What's the matter - afraid you'll strike out? No one has to know - you don't have to comment on it and you can even lie on your comment, if you choose to make one, and say that you got everything right (of course that would make YOU a cheater - ha, ha).

So - what's it going to be?

Mac, test one (Krugerrands)_____; test two ($1200 in envelope)_____;

Test three (Private Door)_____; test four (how he handles a tied up and blindfolded Amber):_____; Sybil's response_____.

Jonas, test 1 _____, test 2_____, test 3 _____, test 4_____,

Beth's response_____.

Dutch, test 1 _____, test 2_____, test 3 _____, test 4_____,

Cheryl's response_____.

Tim, test 1 _____, test 2_____, test 3 _____, test 4_____,

Melissa's response_____.

*******************************

"What ruse do we need to get Mac to the TCT house?" I asked Sybil after Jensen, Rock and I went over all of the basics with her and got her retainer check.

"Anything where he thinks that he can make money without having to work," she replied. "He's always looking for something for nothing; he's never really recognized that there are no 'free lunches.'" Sybil replied with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"Do we have you make the suggestion, or need it come from an outside source?" Jensen queried.

"It can't come from me," she forcefully responded. "That would give him an automatic negative reaction because a stupid Interior Designer like me could never have the intelligence that an Ivy League graduate could," she sarcastically continued.

"Do we need to modify the Krugerrands or unsealed envelope tests in any way?" I inquired.

"No - absolutely not. Those are perfect for him," she replied with a sly smile.

"How should I be dressed when I come to the door?" Rock asked. "For some people it's better if I'm in a suit, for other's worn casual clothes - or anything in-between."

"The worn casual clothes would be best," Sybil responded without hesitation, "no doubt, the lower class he thinks that you are the more significant that the test will be."

We ironed out a few more things, Rock, Jensen and I brainstormed some ideas about a ruse until we found one that Sybil liked, and then we started to set up our examination of Mac's character.

It turned out to be simple for Jensen to get Mac to the TCT estate. He pretended to be an alum of Mac's prep school - there were lots of British students there - and described to him a business opportunity that would not require any investment by Mac; just his "status" to act as an effective front man. Mac jumped at the chance, and set up a meeting at the TCT manor the following Thursday at 11 a. m.

"Mr. MacMillan, so very pleased that you could come, indeed," Jensen greeted Mac at 11 a. m. sharp on the appointed day. Sybil had chosen to be present live, so she was with Rock and me in the "guest cottage," while Amber had assumed her place in the "Private" room. Jensen was dressed in a morning coat for maximum effect, and used his most highfalutin British accent.

"Glad that I could make it, Mr. Jensen. Your proposal sounds interesting," Mac grinned as he shook Jensen's hand.

Jensen served tea - and crumpets, of course - and laid it on thick, talking about how Mac's prestige would do wonders for the business endeavor, and what a fine reputation that Mac had. After I was sure from our viewing of the TV monitors that Mac was properly set up, I called Jensen on his cellphone."

"Oh drat; so sorry that we're being disturbed, Mr. MacMillan. From the caller ID I see that it is the only call that I need to take. Would you be so good as to excuse my faux pas while I talk to this gentleman?" Jensen contritely said and asked.

"Do you want me to leave the room?" Mac inquired.

"Oh no, please do not disturb yourself on my account. It is about our endeavor and I have no secrets from you," Jensen quickly replied as he answered his phone.

The fake phone conversation between Jensen and me was lively, but only lasted two minutes.

"Drat again," Jensen whined. "I must prevail on your good offices while I leave for about an hour on a most urgent matter. I would much appreciate it if you could count the Krugerrands in this wooden shipping container - a hammer and crowbar to facilitate opening are in the kitchen - for me. I do not trust the shipper - a low class fellow, you know, not a gentleman like we are - and I'm sure that he will try to cheat me. Just give me a count when I return; your word will control, not what is on the shipping manifest."

"Uh...certainly," Mac responded.

"Also, if you would like to inspect the facilities here, please do so. We will run operations from this estate," Jensen continued as he appeared to collect his wallet and some business papers from a desk in the room they were meeting in. "One caveat, however - please do not go into the room marked 'Private.' I believe that the door is locked so you most likely will not be able to enter, so I don't know why I even said that," Jensen cautioned as he exited. After he exited he popped his head back in.

"May I please have your cell phone number, Mr. MacMillan? I will be absolutely positive to call you fifteen minutes before my arrival back, I promise," Jensen said, placing a Mark Cross pen and a piece of cotton bond "scrap" paper in front of Mac.

"Uh, sure..." Mac responded, taking the pen and writing his cell phone number down.

"Thanks so very much," Jensen replied with a smile, "I'll be sure to call." With that he left, went out to the TCT owned Jaguar in the driveway in clear view from the house, and took off, leaving the Mark Cross pen behind.

Jensen drove around a circuitous path to the rear of the guest cottage, which was hidden by a stand of trees from the main house, and joined Rock, Sybil and me in the TV monitor viewing area.

Mac just looked around a little bit before he brought the wooden box of Krugerrands into the kitchen and used the tools there to open it. He had some difficulty in accomplishing that task, but after about ten minutes had the Krugerrands all laid out. There was obvious glee in his eyes as he inspected the gold coins. He counted them twice and then compared the number to the manifest on the front of the wooden shipping crate. There were thirty two Krugerrands in the box, but thirty listed on the manifest. Mac actually laughed out loud when he saw that, and immediately put two in his pants pocket.

Mac then walked around the house, but seemed to pass the "Private" room by. When I saw this I turned to Rock and said "You know how to modify your mea culpa, dude - go to it."

Rock smiled, ran out to the old blue Ford parked next to the TCT Jaguar, and within two minutes was ringing the doorbell to the house.

Mac seemed to be contemplating whether or not to answer the door, but when Rock knocked he obviously made the decision to open it.

"Hi there," Rock said in a fake Southern accent, wearing his tattered clothes and holding a worn baseball cap in his hands. "I was, uh, well, wondering if I could leave somethin' for Mr. Jensen."

"He's not here," Mac responded in a condescending tone.

"I don't really wants to see him, Sir. I just wants to give him this here envelope," Rock sheepishly responded, holding out the unsealed envelope with twelve $100 bills in it.

Mac instinctively took the envelope and glanced inside; his eyes widened when he saw that there were bills in it.

"Sir, this here's a long overdue re-payment, with interest, of somethin' that I stole from his room marked 'Private' a long time ago. He don't really know me, and I wish to remain anomit," Rock continued, intentionally mispronouncing 'anonymous.' After a delay of a few seconds he said "I's movin' to another country to starts a new life, and this was like preying on my mind."

Mac was inspecting the contents of the envelope as he mumbled "Of course, I'll see that he gets it."

Rock then turned and quickly left, yelling "Thanks, Mister, Sir," over his shoulder as he put on his baseball cap, got in the Ford, and tore out of the driveway.

Jensen, Sybil and I laughed as we saw Mac's quandary. It was almost like he was debating "Do I take it all, or do I take some and give him the rest so that I look like an honest guy?" At first he just took out some of the bills and put them in his coat pocket - and put the envelope on the kitchen counter next to the Krugerrands, and walked away. He returned a few seconds later, took the bills from his coat pocket, put them back in the envelope, and then put the entire envelope with the $1200 into his pocket. All three of us groaned.

amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers