The Cheating Bride is Exposed

Story Info
Actions without thought = disaster.
1.8k words
4.1
190.1k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Actions without thought = disaster - my ending to kgardner's The Cheating Bride (7/2/11)

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cheating-bride

A simple story. She's about to tie the knot. Her ex-boyfriend walks in as she's putting on her wedding dress. She blows him, she fucks him, and rushes out the door, fixing her dress, to get married. Brilliant.

A simple ending, not unlike another. Short & sweet.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

" . . . man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The minister's voice cleared through the fog of delicious after-sex that had enveloped me. I smiled and accepted my fiance's kiss. It wasn't any little peck either. He went for my tonsils. At least he did for a few seconds, before he suddenly jerked away.

"Karen? Care to explain to me why your mouth tastes like cum?" he asked softly.

I'll admit it. I was stunned. I was having difficulty coming up with an answer.

He leaned forward and smelled me. I could feel the blood rushing to my head. "And while you're at it, why do you stink of sex?" He was a little louder that time. Too loud, in my opinion.

The minister leaned forward. "Please sir, this is inappropriate under the circumstances."

"I'm sorry, but smell for yourself. She REEKS of adulterous sex."

Yes, definitely too loud. We'd be talking later, but I wasn't going to let his rudeness ruin my day.

The minister had the decency to blush, but the inhabitants of the nearest lawn seats were starting to chatter, and I heard gasps and giggling.

"Please, Errol," I whispered, trying to calm him. "It's not what you think. We'll discuss this later. In private."

Suddenly he was on his knees before me. I had a moment of relief, until he reached up my wedding dress, pulling the front nearly up to my chest. My efforts to push his hands away were ineffectual. His heart broken sigh was agony to my ears. "I'm concerned, Karen. It would appear you have someone's semen dripping from you. How is that possible? Could you explain that please?"

Dad stood up for me, bustling forward, for all of a few seconds, until he saw Dave's cum running down my leg. The look of disappointment on his face killed me. "Karen? Baby, what have you done?" he gasped, rushing forward to pull my dress back down.

"Daddy, it's not what it looks like! You have to believe me!" I assured him, straightening the lay of my gown.

He turned to Errol, and the defense I hoped for never appeared. "I'm sorry," he said.

Errol shook his head slowly. "Not your fault, sir. I was forewarned. I should have listened when I heard she had engaged in coitus in view of nearly a dozen people at one party. I didn't want to believe she was the slattern others claimed." His voice lowered so only my father, and I of course, could hear. "A slut, I was told. I wouldn't believe it."

I reached out for him, hoping to save something of what should have been our magical day. "I'm not, Honey. Not even close. I don't sleep around. I never have. You know my past, I've never kept anything from you! This is just a mistake."

He had turned away from me, scanning the crowd. Dave was trying his best to slip off to the side when Errol pointed him out. "That man. I'd like to talk to him please." His voice barely rose in volume, but it cut through the cacophony like a knife through butter.

People stood and stared. Chairs toppled in a noisy raucous, fingers were pointed.

Dave took off running, but the ushers, mostly friends of Errol's caught him pretty easily. The last I saw of him, they were dragging him into the inn.

Errol turned to the minister. "Sir, I beg your assistance. Is it possible to end this farce before it proceeds any further? I married her under false pretenses. I assure you, there will be no consummation of the marriage."

Farce? We were married! Everyone heard it. He was mine now, and I was his. Alright I screwed up a little. But that was BEFORE our vows. He had to understand that.

"This is quite unusual," the minister admitted. "I believe it is in my power to call this off, since the papers have not been filed. It's extremely awkward. I'll feel better after talking to my superiors."

I stood quietly, dazed, listening to them discuss the remnants of my life so casually. Mother was there, trying to drag me away from my husband, while Father stood gallantly between the onlookers and myself. This couldn't be happening. This was my day. My dream wedding.

Errol continued his chat with the minister. "I'd be so very appreciative if you'd do whatever you could. I trust you understand my predicament. I will NOT be married," his accusatory stare, up and down my body hurt, "to THAT."

"Certainly. A bride-to-be who would engage in extra-marital sexual activities and come before God, bathed in the aftermath could hardly be trusted to be faithful. We'll do what we can." He glared at me, as if somehow it was my fault that his ceremony was ruined. I was getting pissed off. Errol could have had the decency to wait until we were in private to expose our dirty laundry. He needed to get off his high horse and listen to reason.

I almost smiled. Dirty laundry. Like Dave had been wiping his tears with.

Mother was still tugging at my arm. "This way, you idiot. The back entrance."

I tried to fight her off. "I can't. We still have the receiving line and the reception."

"Are you daft? There will be no reception, or anything else. You've pretty much put paid to all the rumors, and now you've destroyed your marriage, and wrecked a good man. I hope you're proud of yourself."

I let her tow me along, while Marie grabbed my train to stop me from tripping on it. "I told you, didn't I? I TOLD you you'd get caught. Jesus, Karen, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I wasn't. I didn't plan on it. It was just that Dave . . ."

"Good ol' Dave. Two-timing Dave. Have you already forgotten why you dumped the asshole?" Marie sneered.

No, I hadn't forgotten. It was convenient, in the moment to only remember the great sex, not the rest of him. Shit, he was slick, getting past all my defenses. I knew I shouldn't have invited him. I didn't want to in the first place. It wasn't even my idea.

"Hey, this ISN'T my fault! Errol will understand that. I told him I didn't want Dave here. He was the one that insisted on inviting him."

My mother almost blew a gasket. "NOT YOUR FAULT! Sometimes I'm amazed you have the brains to walk and breathe at the same time. Go ahead. Try to use that excuse with Errol. I'm sure he'll agree."

"But it's true!"

I was shocked when she slapped me as soon as we were out of sight of our guests. "Listen to yourself. It's not your fault? You screwed another man, and apparently blew him as well, on the way up the aisle to your marriage!"

"It wasn't in the aisle, Mother. It was back in my dressing room. It was a mistake, and it was BEFORE we were married. I'm his wife now. He has to know I'll always be faithful! I'm not a cheater."

Mother threw her hand up in the air, theatrically. "You take her, Marie. I'm certain you had some part in this. Take her out of here, before I slap the shit out of her! I'm going to see if we can get any of our money back."

"It wasn't my fault!" Marie shouted after my retreated mother. "I told her not to do it. That there wasn't time for it. I tried to stop her!"

"Time?" mother repeated, shaking her head.

"Errol looked awfully mad," I admitted to my maid of honor. "I guess I should find him and explain things. I'm not looking forward to the browbeating I'll be receiving. I hope it doesn't last too far into our honeymoon."

Marie sighed. "I wouldn't worry about that. I doubt he'll be talking to you at all, and there won't be any honeymoon, at least none for . . . I-I-I have to run now, Karen. Just go up to your room, and change. I'm sure someone can help you." Without another word she lifted her dress, and with her shoes in the other, started running across the lawn.

~ * ~ * ~

Epilogue:

Don't feel sorry for me. Okay, I screwed up my wedding, was publicly humiliated, and lost the man I loved, and everything that came with his success.

I still had Dave.

Admittedly, Dave wasn't up to performing for several months after his discussion with Errol. Apparently on the way out of the Inn, he fell down about a hundred flights of stairs. He's still not up to par, but I'm hoping for the best.

We're not married. I'd consider it, if he'd just keep it in his pants. I did agree, once. I wore his ring for almost two months before he brought home a gift that kept on giving. Bastard.

Between the hospital stay, the recovery, and the forced abstinence from my STD, we haven't been having a lot of sex. I'm sure it will get better.

I figured Errol would get over his little temper, and come crawling back to me. No way he'd find anyone as good as me. He hadn't managed to until our cruise now, had he?

That bitch Marie had other ideas. I don't know how she finagled it, but she went on that cruise with my husband. And he IS my husband. I don't care what the church says. He said I do. The minister said 'Man and Wife'. So there.

I will admit to being more than a little irritated when I wasn't invited to her wedding. Shit, she had been my maid of honor! She never would have known Errol if not for me.

Some thanks, huh?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~