The Cheating Game

Story Info
Using my brother's new wife.
2k words
4.17
97.2k
81
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother and his wife were settling in to their new home. They had been married now for just over a year. Living in a studio apartment was tough for them. They didn't get many visitors, it was so tight in their place. Now they had moved to their freshly built home. It had lots of room. The weekend they moved in I went over to watch a game with him and to check out his new place.

Jimmy was my little brother. He was two years younger than me. He had waited to marry until he was in his thirties. I was married shortly after high school. I married my girlfriend when she got pregnant. We had divorced after ten years. Our daughter was just over sixteen now.

But Jimmy had a fairly new bride. I mean, they married just over a year ago. It was a grand wedding. Our whole family was there, and my ex and our daughter attended too. His wife, Ginger, was in her late twenties. I heard from friends that she had been active in the bar scene. But she seemed to settle down when she and Willy hooked up. They married after just a year of dating.

She was a feisty little thing. Just over five feet tall, with silky blonde hair. Natural too, Jimmy told me. He would know of course. Her breasts were juicy looking and they were fine. She liked to wear tee shirts without a bra. No one complained. Certainly not me. I was always happy to see Ginger. And she seemed to like me. I mean, she always hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the lips.

She wore bright red lipstick. So enticing I always thought. But Jimmy seemed happy with her, so the rest of the family was happy for him. Now they had their own home and I was spending the evening. Spending the evening with my brother and his sexy little wife. With the legs that would not fucking quit.

We three were sitting on the over stuffed sofa. He had a large screen TV. Everything was brand new in the house. I knew they were in hock to the gills, but she was happy, or so he told me. And he had a few of his own little toys. Like the television and the package of all the sports networks. Personally I lost interest in sports when I left high school. But I could watch a game now and then.

Anyway, Ginger was sitting between us. She hand her right hand on Jimmy's thigh. I noticed that because I was sitting on her left, and I glanced over, you know, to check out the tits in her tight shirt. She was squeezing his leg but he was interested in the first quarter of the basketball game. Her left hand was by her side. I picked it up with my hand and felt how hot it was. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"I'm going to get us some chips, Jimmy. You have your beer. I expect you want some snacks don't you?"

"Yeah, sure. That's fine, Ginger. Oh, shit! Did you see him miss that simple fucking lay-up? Okay, okay. Get some stuff to eat. Let me watch this now. Bring me another beer too."

"I'll help her, man. Let me know what happens."

I got up and followed Ginger as she walked out and down to the kitchen, down the hall from the den. She was leaning up against the counter as she reached up to open a cabinet. That must be where the chips and snacks were. She had that tight tee shirt on, and her little short skirt too. Man, her legs were choice. I was getting hard just looking.

If you wonder what I was doing you're a little slow. I was checking out my brother's wife. What the hell, I knew hot pussy when I saw it. I'd wanted to test her for months now. She was fucking ripe. I just needed to see how she felt about playing with her brother-in-law. Now was a good time. I was hard for her already. I wanted to see if she cared or not.

As she reached up to the cabinet door I moved up behind her. I had one hand on her right hip as I lifted her skirt. She was wearing a thong.

"Now, Jeff. Don't get naughty. Let me get these chips."

"Don't be like that, Ginger."

I slipped her thong away from her ass, and her pussy was there, soft and moist to my touch. I ran a finger up the pussy, with its short and curlys, then lifted the finger up to her lips. She opened her mouth and tasted herself. I was pulling down my sweat pants, and releasing my hard cock.

"Oh, damn, Jeff. Don't do that. Now don't. He's right in there, man. Oh shit."

My mushroom head of a prick was touching her wet slit, and I was slowly easing in. I had both hands on her hips now, and I rammed my cock up into that hot pussy.

"Ah, oh, fuck. Damn you, Jeff. Oh shit. Yeah, fuck. Fuck. Fuck me, yeah, fuck me, oh fuck."

I was grunting now. I wanted this pussy. I was deep into that moistness, and I felt it clenching my prick. She was needing this, I could tell. I fucking needed it too. Yeah, I needed that pussy, and I was taking it. I mean, she didn't fucking object. So I was going to fuck her as much as I could.

"Please, Jeff, please, of fuck, please, deeper. Rough now baby. Rough. Oh shit, fuck that pussy baby."

I keep a tight grip on her hips and fed her all my long cock. I was pumping in and out so fast, and she was pushing back, taking all I had. That little girl loved to fuck. To fuck me, anyway. That was fine pussy. My hands left her hips and moved up to massage those tits. I could feel the hard nipples as I slid up under her tee shirt. Damn, they were nice tits. I wanted to suck them, badly. But I continued fucking her wet slit.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh shit, shit, cumming, cumming. Oh fuck, yeah, fuck me Jeff, fuck me. Cumming."

This was good. A fast cummer. This was good. I liked that. I was humping her as hard as I could. Her whole little body was shaking as I fucked her hard. And she kept crying out that she was cumming. That was good.

I was not ready to cum. I liked to take my time. But I did love a little girl that would cum fast for me. Yes, I did love that. I kept pistoning into that pussy. She was trembling and shaking and finally she almost collapsed. But I caught her. I rammed my prick up into her pussy one last time. I held her from falling and pulled my cock out.

Now I pulled up my sweats and dropped her skirt down. Her thong was running up her ass crack again as she turned around and put her arms up to hold my shoulders. I leaned down to give her a kiss. We grabbed the snacks.

"Oh, he wanted another beer. You better get that, Ginger."

She opened the fridge as I was carrying the bags of snacks down the hall to the den.

"What's the score, dude?"

"Oh, 50 to 46. The Celtics are ahead. Damn, where you been? Where's my beer. Oh, there it is. Gimme, baby."

She gave him the can, took her place in the middle, and I sat beside her. The game continued.

One of her hands was on his thigh now, but the other was holding my hand. And her finger was tracing little tracks in my palm. I knew what she needed. I needed it too. I was not finished for the night. I had a load of spunk I needed to give to someone. I preferred to give it to my sister-in-law.

Half-time came, and you would think that break in the action was a good time to resume our play. You would be wrong, of course. My brother was not watching the game now. He was alert to what was happening around him. We were talking about a family reunion set for next year. Ginger was learning the dynamics of her adopted family. Then, finally, the game resumed.

I let it go on for about ten minutes, then I rose and said I had to go to the john. I went down to the bathroom, took a piss, and then passed by the kitchen on my way back to the den. I glanced in, and she was there, of course. Waiting for me. My precious little toy needed more of what I had. She smiled at me as she leaned against the breakfast table.

"You're just what I want right now, Ginger. But you know that. You know it, little girl."

"Maybe. Maybe. I don't know. What do you mean, Jeff?"

I was right in front of her now. I picked her up by the waist, sat her down on the table, and pulled down her panties past her knees and to the floor. I wanted full access to that sticky pussy. My prick sprang up as I pushed my sweats down once more. My arms lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulders. Her legs were spread and that pussy was open for use. My cock slipped right in and her pussy was clenching as I slowly slid in. It was moist the way it always seemed to be, for me.

Now I began fucking her the way I really wanted to. I wanted to cum in that pussy. So I was ramming her hard and she was moaning into my ear as I held her close with her legs up on my shoulders, pressed down against her, jamming her pussy with my long prick.

"God, Jeff, so big, so big. Oh shit, I need this, need it, need it. Fuck, fuck, fuck me Jeff. Oh damn, fuck me."

I was grinning and grimacing and feeding all of my cock into that pussy. My brother's pussy, but it was mine now. Yes, my pussy now. Grunting and fucking that sticky slit. Fucking her and fucking her. Oh, god, she was so fucking hot. So hot.

"HEY, GINGER, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEER?"

Faster and faster. Ramming it into that pussy. Oh, god. I wanted to cum. I was going to cum. I was fucking cumming. Yes, cumming.

"Yeah, take it, baby, take it, take it. Oh fuck. Cumming. Cumming now. Oh fuck, yeah fuck."

"Ohhhhhh...Jeff...baby, fuck. Fuck. Oh god. Oh god. Oh fuck. Yes, yes. Oh shit, cumming."

Now I was giving her my spunk. Now she was getting what she needed. I knew that now. She needed my cum. She needed a good, hard, rough fuck. She did. I gave it to her. I gave her what she needed. Oh shit, such good, fucking pussy.

"Ahhhhh, oh, shit, I feel it, feel it, cumming in me, you fucker, you fucker, oh shit. Oh god...OKAY BABY. OKAY BABY. COMING."

"I jerked my cock out of her pussy. She was up on the table, and her pussy was dripping my sperm out. I grabbed a hand towel from beside the sink, and I gave it to her. She began wiping up the mess leaking from her slit. I lifted her up by her waist again, and sat her down on the floor. She looked up and licked my cock for me. What a good girl she was.

Now she rose up, and I leaned down to give her a kiss. I tasted my own cum on her lips. I didn't mind. My tongue was in her mouth. We broke up after a minute or so. My brother needed his beer. We adjusted our clothes and she grabbed a beer for Jimmy. I took one for myself. I would need it to finish watching the game.