The Cheating Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Lynn steps up.
920 words
4.05
40.5k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say I'm impressed. Both of them at once? I never realised you could act like that. Good show Jane!" Lynn said as she wrote the cheque for $20,000 and handed it to Jane.

"I can't believe that was Simon you were describing. Maybe I should try to get him that excited..."Said Emily.

Lynn and Jane looked at each other doubtfully.

"I've just got to see if I can Paul's cock and the game will be finished..."Said Lynn.

Jane grinned, confidant of another $10,000.

+++++++++

Paul was missing Jane. She was staying with her folks for the weekend, checking out the place where their wedding reception was going to be held. He wished he could be with her, the bed felt empty without her.

The doorbell rang and Paul pulled on his boxers and pants and went to answer it bare-chested.

"Hello Lynn, Jane's not here..." Said Paul when he saw Jane's sister standing before him.

"Can I come in?" She asked, already half way through the door.

He figured that he should go easy on her if Graeme really had slept with another woman.

As he made her a cup of coffee Lynn admired Paul, his floppy brown hair, easy smile and boyish face. She watched his broad shoulders trail down to his hot ass. When he turned to her she took in his flat stomach with its little line of hair running from his navel. God, she thought, that really is the Glory Trail; I can't wait to follow it down to his pubes and juicy cock.

"Lynn, what brings you here?"

"Oh I didn't know what you wanted for a wedding gift..." She said, apparently unaware that she was tracing one finger over her breast.

"We'll be giving out a wedding list when Jane gets back." Paul said.

"The wedding's only two months away, you know?"

"Believe me, I'm counting down the days, till we're man and wife." Said Paul beaming.

"Committing yourself to one person for the rest of your life isn't easy." Said Lynn.

Paul thought about her situation at home. He wondered if she had come to check him out before he married her little sister and gently said,

"It's going to be okay between me and Jennifer, we're going to be happy."

Lynn smiled and embraced Paul in a tight hug. Paul could feel her huge breasts against his skin, only the fabric of her thin summer dress between them. Paul thought that this hug was going on longer than was appropriate when Lynn pulled back slightly, her arms still around his neck. Her breasts were no longer against him and found that he was a little relieved.

Paul thought that maybe the state of her marriage had softened her up a bit. This certainly wasn't the Lynn he was used to. When he looked in her eyes, he saw a thoughtfulness that hadn't been there before.

"Oh Paul." She whispered as she moved her body against him again. She rested her head on his chest. Paul thought that he could her breath on one of his nipples. He shivered at the sensation. She's about to cry, thought Paul and his heart filled with compassion and put his arms around her. She began to rock in his strong and comforting embrace.

Her motion against him, against his crotch, was causing his cock to stir. There was no way that Lynn could be unaware of it touching her belly.

Paul's cheeks were reddening as he lightly pulled away.

Lynn smiled, glanced his bulging pants and up at Paul. She used a hand to pull his head down to hers and kissed him.

Paul kissed her back. She kissed fantastically and soon their tongues were each other's mouths. They were smooching passionately, barely taking breath at all. Their bodies were rocking to the rhythm of the moment. She had clasped his ass and was used her hands to pull his body closer to her.

"What are we doing...?" Said Paul as he broke for a breath.

"Nothing you don't want to." Said Lynn.

Paul looked down at himself, his cock tenting uncomfortably in his pants. It was throbbing for attention. He had unzipped his fly and held his cock through the fabric of his underwear.

Hell, he thought to himself. I can't do this to Jane!

He had nearly given in to lust but now what he saw broke the spell. Lynn was smirking wickedly and the coldness was back in her eyes. He disliked the way she was looking at Paul like he was dinner.

"God, you duplicitous cow. You've been trying to seduce me." He shouted, as he struggled to stuff his engorged cock back into his pants.

"Paul..." She replied.

"No! How could you do this to Jane? She's your sister! I think you should just leave, don't you?"

As he heard the door shut behind her he gripped onto the kitchen surface and willed his cock to deflate.

+++++++++

"Paul didn't want me to come tonight. I wonder why?" Jane said to her sisters but they all knew who it was aimed at.

"Okay, I give in. You win, Paul didn't cheat on you."

Emily and Lynn watched bemused as Jane did a little dance in front of them, yelling,

"My man is faithful and yours aren't! Ha ha ha."

When she finished she noticed the other two staring at her.

"What?" She asked, naively.

As Lynn was leaving she thought that the game's not yet over.