The Cheating Game Ch. 07

Story Info
To the victor, the spoils!
1.7k words
3.71
47.2k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are your keys Mr and Mrs Taylor." Said the dumpy middle-aged lady at the counter.

Jane and Paul finished checking in to their honeymoon hotel and headed to the bar, keen for a drink after their long flight.

Sue, the co-owner of the resort, turned to Bob and looked at him wistfully, sighing,

"They look so in love don't they?"

"Honeymooning couples usually do, dear..." He answered his wife, "It's the nicest part of this job."

"Do you know what she told me? Their wedding rings are both inscribed with 'Our true love will last forever'. Isn't that beautiful?"

Bob put his arm around his wife and said,

"Just like our love." He said absently, his mind elsewhere.

"Bob." She replied and hugged him.

++++++++

"Listen to this," Said Paul as he leafed through a brochure he'd picked up in the lobby, "There's a firework display on the beach later. How romantic would it be, you and me, under the stars, the waves lapping the sand, the lights in the sky...?"

"Sounds lovely baby, but I'm feeling really sleepy all of a sudden. You go though, I don't want you to miss anything." Said Jane, yawning. " I'm so sorry but I think I need you to put me to bed first."

"Okay, darling. Think its jet-lag?" He asked as he led Jane to their room.

She could only nod, unable to keep her eyes open. She was fast asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The phone rang and Paul answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Paul."

"Lynn? What do you want? I'm here with Jane and there's nothing you can say or do about it." He hissed, careful not to wake Jane.

"Really? I'm right next door."

+++++++

Paul flew through the door. He saw Lynn standing there, naked and illuminated by candles.

"Good God, you're not happy just being a scheming bitch, you've decided to become a stalker too?!" He cried.

"Graeme bought me a ticket so that I could fly out and see if you were happy."

"How thoughtful of him." Sniped Paul. "I am happy, so you can go now!"

"Are you really happy? How can you be happy with her? She can't do what I do to you, can she?"

Paul was lost for words, and only managed to stammer,

"Jane was the woman for me."

"Was?"

"Is." Paul gasped but he sounded far from certain as Lynn put her hands to his hips and pushed her crotch against his.

"Aren't my tits bigger and juicier?"

Lynn smiled as Paul looked down at her huge melons. When he looked into her eyes Lynn saw the confirmation she required.

"My ass is better than hers, isn't it?" She continued, moving one of his hands to her full behind and was delighted as he squeezed it.

"So much better isn't it?"

"Yes." Paul agreed, unable to stop himself.

"And my cunt? That's tastier too, no?"

"And tighter." Paul said as the desire took over.

"Am I the woman that you want to fuck?"

"Yes I want to fuck you." Admitted Paul.

"And Jane?" Interrogated Lynn.

"She's...." Paul paused, unable to bring himself to say more.

"Yes?"

"She's.... nothing to me ...any more." Paul confessed, as he surrendered to her.

"Brother-in-law...?"

"Yes?"

"Give me your wedding ring."

Paul hesitated, a tiny futile part of him resisting.

"You want me Paul? Give me the ring and you can have me..." Encouraged Lynn. "Look." She added as she scooped up one tit and sucked on her own swollen nipples.

Paul worked the ring from his finger quickly and handed it to her.

"Lay on the bed Paul and I'll give you the fucking of a lifetime."

He shed his clothes and lay down on one side as she went to a drawer. He was so, so hard that he couldn't help thrust his hips, uselessly fucking the air.

He couldn't see what she was doing. He didn't care; he was enjoying the view of her anus and shaven pussy.

When she turned to him he saw that she was wearing his wedding ring on a chain around her neck, it nestled between her jugs.

"It looks good there." He said, a wicked smile parting his lips.

"I've got something for you." She said and handed him a ring.

It was identical to the one he had given up, bar the inscription. In tiny letters it read 'remember that you are mine, now and always'.

"Its true, isn't it Paul? I own you, mind body and soul, don't I?

Paul thought about her words and as the very last part of his self-control died, he answered her.

"God yes!"

"Fuck me Paul. I can't wait for your dick any longer."

Paul grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the bed. She gripped the headboard as he spread her legs from behind. He paused.

"God, what are you waiting for?" Cried Lynn.

"You really are a naughty little whore, aren't you?" Paul snorted before he prodded his prick into her fuck-tunnel and began to thrust into her doggy-style, one of his hands on her waist helping him build up a frantic rhythm, the other reached around and pulling and working at her clit.

He felt her insides clenching against him, clenching harder as she howled out an orgasm. He sped up the pace, grunting and groaning.

"I'm going to cum." He informed her. "I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum inside you."

She came again at his words.

"My married cock is going to cum inside you, you wanton slut." He shouted hurriedly before he became powerless to speak. He kept ramming his cock into her till the last drop of his cum was ejaculated inside her.

They rested for a while, and then Lynn sat up. Using two fingers she opened her raw hole.

"Paul. You've gotten me all dirty... want to clean me up?"

Paul smiled lazily, sated from his climax but not too tired to drag his head between her thighs.

"Lick up your cum that's leaking out of me." Lynn commanded.

"It'll...be...a...fucking...pleasure." He said between licks. The mix of his cum and Lynn's juices was unlike nothing Paul had ever tasted before. It was nasty and he loved it, and tried to swallow so much it was soon smeared over his lips and chin.

Lynn came again and refreshed the juices that he was lapping up.

++++++++++++

Paul lay there as Lynn called for some room service.

He was naked and exposed, his soft cock lying against his belly. Both his dick and his face were covered in their drying cum.

Lynn had just gotten out of the shower when there was a knock at the door. She grabbed a short robe and flung the door wide.

Bob Stanton surveyed the room in its state of disarray. He looked at Lynn and over at Paul on the bed.

"Evening Miss Clark," He cleared his throat, " Mr Taylor. Here's your room service."

"Thank you Mr Stanton." Lynn said sweetly. She leant to the hotelier's ear and whispered,

"I haven't forgotten what I promised to do to you for all your help with the room and the sleeping pill. I'll find you tomorrow night."

"Thank you miss." Bob said under his breath. As the door swung shut he walked down the empty corridor slowly. His head was full of images of the hot young woman and the spanking he hoped to receive.

+++++++++

Bob reached the stairs and stopped. His perverted mind was working overtime. He hesitated, just a moment, before he crept back up the corridor.

He reached the door of the room where Lynn was staying and put his ear against the door.

He could hear moans and giggles, only slightly muffled by the wood.

He began to picture, accurately as it happens, what was going on inside. He thought to himself, this is the nicest part of the job as he began to rub his erection through his pants.

Paul was pinning Lynn against the wall that divided her room from his own. He fed her a strawberry and said to her,

"I think my father was stupid."

"What?" Asked Lynn, keen for her stud to fuck her once more.

"My father was stupid. He ran off with his mistress instead of fucking her on the side. This way is much, much better. Would you agree?" He said evilly.

+++++

Jane woke with a start. The screaming sounds of pleasure coming from the next room were so loud! She couldn't resist rubbing at her panties, as she heard the muffled voices. Graeme's long cock jumped to the forefront of her thoughts. The walls of the old hotel were thin enough that she could even make out some of what they were saying! She came, biting her lip so that they wouldn't hear her own orgasm, when she heard the man moan,

"Yeah fuck me with your tits. I want to cum on your hot, slutty face!"

God, she had to find Paul. She had to have a cock right now!

Throwing on some clothes she left her room and saw Mr Stanton in the hall.

"Mr Stanton!"

"Mrs Taylor...oh my God..." He said, deeply embarrassed to have been caught eavesdropping and sporting a hard-on.

Emboldened by her recent climax Jane winked at the hotelier and nudged him.

"Pretty hot huh?" She said indicating the noisy room.

"You have no idea!" Said Bob.

"I really need a cock in me tonight. Do you know where my husband is?" Jane asked desperately.

"I doubt you'll find him. You know, the hotel offers room service." Bob asked salaciously.

Jane looked the old man up and down, thought for a second and dragged him into her room.

*

Epilogue

"I thought Graeme was sterile?" Jane asked Lynn. There was a trace of horror in her voice, as she thought of Graeme's dick cumming inside of her that afternoon in the seedy motel.

"Maybe it was of those one in a million conceptions. You see them on TV all the time!" Suggested Emily.

Lynn said nothing and Jane grimaced.

"How's the daddy feeling about it?" Jane asked, meaning Graeme.

Lynn turned away from her sisters, fingering the ring around her neck.

Turning back to them and stroking her pregnant belly, she said,

"He can't wait till I start lactating!"