The Cheerleader Rubber Ponygirls

Story Info
Cheerleaders to Ponygirls
1.4k words
3.79
109.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was like the rest of the college cheerleaders at her school. She knew she could have any boy she wanted. But little did she, or the other girls, would get when they crossed the wrong guy.

It happened when the squad was on its way back from an away game at Flagler College. Flagler was UWO's rival, and for the past five years UWO had not had a win against them. Then the game came when UWO won. Sarah and the girls went wild.

As the squad boarded the bus home, the driver kept looking at the girls, smiling. Sarah was rather put out by this brazen display of male attention, however, and promptly told the driver that if he didn't stop staring at her and the other girls, there would be trouble. Sarah didn't realize it, but the driver wasn't a lecherous old fool, he was actually evaluating each girl for a position at a secluded farm in central FL.

The bus departed the Flagler parking lot, and headed for the highway. The girls in the back began to make some noise, celebrating the win. Sam, the bus driver, however, was getting ready to spring the trap. The bus had been modified so that the driver and the passengers were separated by a plastic divider. This divider was airtight, making Sam's job a lot easier. Sam reached down on the control panel, and sealed off the passenger compartment. Then a sleeping gas was spread throughout the compartment, rendering each girl unconscious. Sam then sped off into the Florida back roads, heading to the farm.

Arrival

When the bus arrived at the Circle R ranch, Sam unsealed the compartment, and ranch hands quickly boarded and started carrying the unconscious girls off the bus. The girls were taken to a room in a nearby barn. Each girl was stripped of her uniform, and then dumped into a permanent hair removing solution. As the girls were removed from the tank, each was folded into a rubber enclosure suit. Some suits were brown, other black, and a few were colored like a cow. Once each girl was in her suit, the suits were sealed permanently.

The ranch hands then carried the rubber covered girls into separate stalls to be fitted with their tack. Each girl got a set of hoof boots, which came up to her knees. She also got a silver half bikini bottom and silver bikini top. The bottom left her rubber encased ass exposed. The girls also each got a rubber bridle, complete with horse ears and blinders. To top it off, each girl had her hands secured inside the suit, making it appear she didn't have any arms. As a final touch, a metal collar was locked around each girl's neck, with a chain securing them inside the stall.

The 2 cow girls were treated a little differently. For them, they received no coverings, but instead, they were forced into a four legged position. Their knees were folded back into the suit, forcing them to move on hands and knees. Their breasts were given a hormone booster shot, inducing them to lactate. These two girls were destined to join the other unfortunates who were the farm's milk suppliers. These two girls were chosen mainly because they had DD cup breasts, while the ponygirls were chosen because they were just A, B, and one C cup.

As Sarah and the other girls awoke from their sleep, they began to realize something dreadful had happened. They began to explore their bodies and their surroundings. Each gave a scream as she discovered her conversion, and as they realized the others were nearby, began shouting around the bit gags, trying to get answers. The ranch hands were used to this behavior from the new inductees, and allowed them to continue for half an hour, until the noise died down. Then the ranch hands went to work.

Sarah's experience

Sarah looked out her stall door as her friends were taken one at a time outside. Then two ranch hands came for her. One clipped some reigns onto her bit gag, while the other unclipped the chain holding her in the stall.

"Now listen, pony. Keep your knees parallel to the ground when you step. If you don't, you get hit with the crop until you do. We are going to take you out, and attach you to a mechanical walker with your friends. All of you will be hit until you all get it right and keep doing it right." The ranch hand showed Sarah the crop, then said, "Giddy up".

Sarah began to march step out of the stall, but she wasn't doing it quite to the satisfaction of the ranch hand, and her bottom flared as the crop made contact. Sarah wanted to scream, wanted to protest, but she knew the ranch hands could hurt her more. And so, she marched out to the machine.

As she neared it, she gasped in shock. All but two of her friends were there, in different colors. She quickly counted the ten brown and nine black ponies. From her earlier observations of herself, she knew she was black as well. Then the ranch hand smacked her bottom again, and she was placed into the last open position.

The machine began moving, and ranch hands were swishing each girl's ass. It was a long morning for the girls. They marched and marched, and each time one made a mistake, all the girls received a smack. By lunch time, the girls were doing better, and the number of swats had decreased. At the end of the day, the machine was finally turned off, and the girls were led back to their stalls, fed some oatmeal and watered, then the stalls were closed, and the girls drifted off to sleep.

Training Continued

As the days and weeks passed, Sarah continued to improve. About two weeks into the training regime, the girls were fitted with a tail. This tail was connected to the back of the rubber suit using special glue. Once attached, it could not be removed. The girls now were almost complete in their transformation into true rubber ponygirls.

Seven months after their capture, each girl was taken out of her stall one final time, to a surgery. There she was placed on a table, and put to sleep. While asleep, each girl had a rubber tube inserted into her pussy, thereby allowing anyone to fuck them, without the girls being able to get any real sexual release from the act. Also, the girls vocal chords were snipped, leaving them to only whinny.

After the operation, the girls continued on their training, until the following September.

Sale

"Come on, pony. It is your big day today."

The ranch hand appeared at the stall door. Sarah looked up, and whinnied at the ranch hand. Seeing Sarah the pony always game the man a hard on, and since no one would be around to watch, the man decided to test out the new additions before the sale.

Sarah watched as the man came into her stall, then moved behind her. Expecting to be led out, Sarah was unprepared as she felt the man grow close to her. She felt her tail being lifted, then a strange feeling. It felt like there was something in her, but she didn't know what it was. Then she heard it. The man was breathing hard.

She was being raped!

Sarah whinnied in fear, but the man continued, not caring. Sarah could only whinny as the man gave a shuttering groan, then shot his load into her rubber sleeve.

The ranch hand smiled, and then returned his spent cock to his pants. He took some reigns, and led Sarah out of her stall, towards a small building near the main road. Sarah noticed a large number of horse trailers, and wondered what was going on.

Each rubber ponygirl was taken out of her stall one final time, usually after the ranch hands had their fun with the rubber ponies, and led to a different barn. As the girls looked around, each noticed the number of horse trailers present, and had a feeling they were to be leaving the farm.

As the girls joined in the line, the lead pony was led on a stage, and shouting quickly began. The ponies listened as unknown people shouted ever increasing amounts of money to the auctioneer. With a bang, the gavel fell, and the lead pony was sold. As each girl realized what was happening, each prayed for a miracle. As luck would have it, there was not a miracle for most of the team. They were sold off individually or in pairs to farms across Florida. As the rubber ponies were taken away, each began dreading the way they had behaved. Perhaps there was a reason not to win the game versus Flagler College.