The Cheerleader Uniform

Story Info
Britney's uniform gets covered.
2.4k words
4.26
39.2k
33
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

Texas is known for football. From high school to college to the Dallas Cowboys, we are a one hundred percent bonafide football state. And the big college teams are HUGE draws that carry a lot of esteem.

My college is not one of those colleges.

Sure we have a team, but you've probably never heard of the Horns. Not the Texas Longhorns, mind you. Just the Horns. We play teams like the Steers, the Storm, and the Hawks. Ten bucks will get you into the game. If a couple thousand show up, it's a good night. High schools draw better than we do.

This doesn't stop Britney, our head cheerleader, from thinking she's the greatest shit since shit was first shit from a cow. For somebody who claims to be Christian, she's SUCH a bitch. It's how she holds her power against her squad. She's prissy and bitchy and arrogant and...you get the idea. I don't think she's a virgin, but I feel sorry for her boyfriends and the "proper" sex they must have, if they're THAT lucky.

One day after a class when we were the only ones left in the room, she started in on me. "Why don't you get clothes that actually fit you! You're always wearing big T-shirts and sloppy jeans! Are those even women's jeans? What are you hiding? Fat rolls?"

"Oh fuck you," I muttered. I wasn't going to match her tone and get in a shouting match with her. "We're the same fucking size you dumbass. You SHOULDN'T be flaunting anything."

She gasped with a look of shock like I'd said something mean out of the blue. And then she just stormed out.

I hung back a bit before leaving, hoping to avoid her, when I noticed her duffel bag. She'd left it behind. I thought about leaving it there but...I didn't. I stared at it a bit, then muttered "what the hell" and opened it.

And there was her cheer uniform.

Our cheer uniforms are fairly conservative with a standard neck, sleeves, and a pleated skirt in red, white, and blue (all-America, y'all). In a move very uncharacteristic of me, I took the bag with me.

Taking the bag was exhilarating. I felt like I'd done something evil. But eventually I started to feel guilty about it. What if somebody saw me? What if Britney remembered where she left it? She'd surely figure out I'd be the one who had to have taken it. But I could always say "Yeah, I found it. It's in my car. I was just going to bring it back to you."

She didn't figure it out, though. Since weekly cheer practice had already happened, she didn't even realize it was missing.

I got back to my dorm room. Mary Jo, my roommate and closest thing I have to a best friend, was already home. Mary Jo was Texas in a female body. Tall, big breasts, big hair, and big sass.

"Whatcha got there?" she asked. "Pastels ain't your style."

I unzipped the bag and showed her the uniform without saying a word.

"Holy shit! You made the squad? They'll let anyone..."

I interrupted. "Fuck you. It's Britney's."

"Britney's?" she asked with a confused look. I explained what happened .

"What are you going to do with it?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Let her sweat up to game time and return it at the last minute, I guess."

We stared at it a few minutes, then Mary Jo made a suggestion.

"We should pee on it."

"WHAT?" I exclaimed. "No!" We both busted out laughing.

Suddenly, she stopped laughing. "Hey," she said. "Maybe we can get a bunch of guys to cum on it."

I was startled out of my laughter and into a blank stare.

"But how could we do it anonymously..." she wondered aloud.

I paused for a minute. "What the fuck are you saying?"

"Yep," she replied. "I know what we're gonna do. We can use the gloryhole under the north bleachers. You like sucking cock, right?"

I froze.

Okay, truth time. While I mentioned I felt sorry for Britney's boyfriends, I myself have very little sexual experience. As in, at all. Britney was right about my clothes, and it was intentional. I didn't want attention. I was more of the pouty goth chick type. I've never even dated. It's an uncomfortable subject for me. So when Mary Jo brought up the idea, I...just...froze...and didn't say a word.

"Hello?" Mary Jo asked. "Anybody there?"

Still frozen.

"Dick. Sucking. You up for it?"

I grabbed the bag. "I'm taking it back right now," I stammered. But Mary Jo grabbed me. "Wait. You've never..."

"NO," I shouted. "NEVER. And I'm NOT about to fucking start!"

"It's no big deal," she said as if she were suggesting the most normal thing ever. "Believe me, I've had my share. And the cum tastes great. Well, usually. Some guys..."

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed and stormed out the door...without the bag.

I walked around and calmed down before returning a couple of hours later. Mary Jo had a pizza waiting as an apology offering. It was room temperature and half eaten by then, but I had a slice.

We didn't say anything for awhile, but then out of the blue, Mary Jo started. "So here's the thing. I'll do all the work, and you wear the uniform."

"What?"

"It's not going to fit me," she continued. "So you sit by while I get the guys off, and I'll spit their loads onto the uniform while you're wearing it."

I didn't say anything. I was trying to find a reasonable response because my mouth couldn't comprehend blurting out "hell no."

"Why can't you just spit on the uniform while it's on the floor?" I finally asked.

"It'll be better if someone's wearing it," she replied flatly. "And I think you could use a new experience. The guys won't be in the room with us. Just their dicks."

"Sorry...what?" I asked.

She then explained to me what a gloryhole was. There was a shed under the north bleachers that used to be a storage room. It apparently had a closet, and somebody had drilled a gloryhole into it. Somebody, even guys, would sit in the closet and just blow whoever came by. Guys would come in, stick their dicks in, and get sucked off or jerked off by someone anonymous.

Reluctantly, I found myself agreeing to this.

The game was Friday evening. We'd heard that Britney was in a panic about her uniform. She had no idea where it was. Her squad reassured her it would turn up.

Mary Jo and I headed to the shed a couple hours before the gates opened. We got in just before players and event volunteers started showing up. The shed was barely a structure made of thin plywood. It had a dirt floor. It had a main door, then another inside to the left leading into the closet. Somebody had actually put an eye socket hook on the closet door so you could lock yourself in. And sure enough, a hole big enough to put a dick through had been bored into the thin wall.

"Ready?" Mary Jo asked as if we were doing nothing out of the ordinary at all.

"I don't suppose you brought wine?" I asked.

"No, but we've got water," she replied, pulling a couple of bottles out of the bag. "Get changed."

I removed my T-shirt and jeans and put Britney's uniform on. Admittedly, it wasn't the first time. I'd put it on earlier in the week and posed for myself in the mirror. And I came upon the realization that I kind of liked my figure. Maybe I needed to make a wardrobe change.

Mary Jo tightened a loose bulb in the main room light fixture, which illuminated a red party bulb. She left the door slightly ajar. This apparently was the signal to guys that somebody was in the closet. There was no light in the closet itself. She entered and locked the door. She used her cell phone as a flashlight and pulled a blanket out of the bag, laying it out on the dirt floor in front of the hole. We sat on the blanket.

"Lean back when I spit so I can get a good angle," she said.

"Maybe no one will show up," I suggested.

"Yeah, I made sure that wouldn't be the case," she replied.

I got wide-eyed. "What?"

"I put an ad in the online personals."

"You put a...what?"

Suddenly, the outside door swung open and I squealed. Mary Jo put her hand to my mouth. The door shut. Mary Jo was peeking out and motioned me over. All I could see was waist level, but clearly a guy was rubbing the front of his jeans. I didn't dare make a peep.

Mary Jo stuck two fingers through the hole. I head pants unzipping and instantly, a stiff white cock poked through. My whole body quivered in a way it never had before. Mary Jo immediately put her fingers around it and started licking around the head. Before I could get my breath, she took it into her mouth. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing completely.

Mary Jo was clearly experienced. She was bobbing up and down on the thing like it was nothing, occasionally pulling back and jerking the shaft with her hand. Suddenly, she moved her lips back to the head and started jerking the shaft quickly. She pulled her lips off the head, leaned over at me, and spit a load of white cum down the front of my...Britney's...uniform.

The mystery dick disappeared and the front door opened. Mary Jo smiled. "See? Nothing to it."

I pulled the uniform up and smelled the cum dripping down it. Not what I expected. Sweet. Salty. Kind of intoxicating. Made me feel...was I feeling...horny???

The door closed again and another cock appeared instantly, this one softer than the last. He hadn't waited for an invitation. Maybe the first guy confirmed to him someone was really there. Mary Jo took him into her hand and jerked him until he was harder before taking him in. He took longer, but I knew when he'd come by Mary Jo's movements. I leaned back and she spit the second load at my stomach.

As the second guy opened the door to leave, another stepped immediately in. Was that crowd noise? "Do you hear that?" Mary Jo whispered excitedly. "I think there's a LINE!"

Surprisingly, I was less horrified and more excited. I said nothing.

After the third and fourth loads, I could start to feel the stickiness of the cum seeping through my uniform. Mary Jo got a wide-eyed look on her face as dick number five approached. I didn't know why until a black cock peeked through the hole. It was already stiff and had a much thicker head than its shaft. Mary Jo stuck her lips around it immediately and did something unexpected...she took my hand and moved it to the shaft. I didn't resist. I put my fingers around it, For a moment, I just held it, but then I started jerking. I could feel when he was coming. Mary Jo pulled off and laid the head on her tongue. I could see his massive load shooting into her mouth. I started fingering myself with my other hand. Mary Jo slowly drizzled his load onto clean parts of my uniform in a way that made me want HER.

Mary Jo whispered to me as our latest guest left "Are you ready to try one?"

I was. Without saying a word, I switched places with her. Trouble was, there was no longer a line. The wait felt like forever, even though it was just a few minutes. But along came my first customer. Jeans and boxers dropped, and a limp white cock was fed through the hole.

I put my hand around it and gave it a little squeeze and massaged it. It stiffened and grew. I jerked it some more, but hesitated when it came to tasting it. Finally, I worked up some saliva and stuck my tongue at the bottom of the head. It had a musky taste. I wanted more. My body was tingling with excitement.

I opened wide and took it in. I got about half the shaft into my mouth, closed my lips around it, and backed it out. Then back in, slowly developing a groove. I guess I was doing it right because a happy sounding groan came from outside. I took him in deeper as my throat relaxed and started jerking what I wasn't taking in by hand the way Mary Jo had. My motions became faster, he got harder, and in short order his cum shot from his tip. I initially choked from the shock of it and I actually swallowed a gulp, but backed off and gained control, jerking his spunk into my mouth. I slowed my jerking of him as he finished his load.

As the mystery cock disappeared, I sat there with a mouth full of cum sort of stunned. Mary Jo, wide-eyed, flipped her hands at my uniform like "Do it already!" and I suddenly remembered why we were there. I basically drooled the load down the front of my uniform, which was pretty well soaked as it was.

I took my second and third loads before Mary Jo asked the last guy to unscrew the bulb and shut the door. I'd precision-dropped the last two loads on areas of the uniform that had previously gone unscathed. She helped me carefully remove it. We placed it back in Britney's duffel bag front-up to make the obvious...obvious. We rinsed our mouths out and soaked a rag to clean the stickiness off my chest and stomach and I got dressed. Deciding the coast was clear, we made a break for it and snuck back to the cheerleader's dressing room.

We could hear Britney and her squad inside. Britney was having a fit about her missing uniform. We left the duffel in front of the door, gave a quick knock, and ran around the corner.

We couldn't see what happened, but we could hear Britney's blood-curdling scream.

That may have been satisfaction enough, but that's not all that came out of that day. I started wearing more form-fitting clothes. And I looked at guys in a whole different way.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers