The Cheerleader's Leader (Conclusion)

Story Info
Virgin gets whats coming to her.
4k words
3.95
128.1k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One glance told Marie Jackson all she needed to know. White with anger, she pushed Joe away and stood in front of her trembling daughter.

"My god!" she hissed. "You two are for the high jump now. You'll never lift your heads in this town again, never mind the school."

With a last look of utter contempt at McQuire, she swung on her heel and reached up to untie the crude restraint on her daughter's wrist - then squealed in outrage as Joe grabbed her round the waist and pulled her away. She struggled violently, but fruitlessly, as he held her effortlessly, her feet off the ground, legs and arms flailing wildly.

Then, with utter disbelief, she felt his hand clamp over her left breast. Joe hummed softly as he squeezed the resilient flesh.

"Hey, not bad," he said. "They're quite firm for an old lady - and they're bigger than your little girl's. What do you say we have a look?"

Ignoring her outraged protests and struggles, McQuire pulled the bottom of Marie's sweater out of the waistband of her slacks, while Tommy silenced Sandy's screams by stuffing the handkerchief back in her mouth, then, standing behind her, slid his hand down between her legs again as he watched his friend wrestle with the girl's wriggling mother.

Sandy, too, watched, frantic with fear and disbelief, feeling Tommy's erection pressing against her hips as his fingers probed between her thighs, sliding along the lips of her moist vagina.

Joe had managed to pull her mother's sweater up to her shoulders, exposing her black lacy bra. He had her pinned up against a locker, but she was fighting him so hard that he could not spare a hand to push her brassiere out of the way. At last, he managed to momentarily hold both her wrists with one hand and, with the other, he dragged Mrs Jackson's brassiere upwards, releasing first one naked breast, then the other.

Quickly, he pulled her arms behind her body and grabbed hold of one of her full, heavy breasts. Her nipples were dark brown, almost black, and very pronounced and he sighed with pleasure as his finger and thumb squeezed one of them, hard.

"Oh, man," he said. "Hey, Sandy, you be sure and tell your old man his old lady's got one great pair of tits. Who'd a thought it - an old broad like this! Man, these nipple's are like walnuts. Hey, Tommy, get over here and gimme a hand!"

Reluctantly, Tommy detached his hand from Sandy's trembling thighs and approached the writhing woman in McQuire's relentless grip. As he stopped in front of her, McQuire, with a rapid movement, pulled her sweater up to cover her face, lifting her arms in the process. The movement made her naked breasts bounce provocatively and, automatically, Tommy stretched out his hands to feel them.

As his hands made contact, a muffled scream issued from behind the sweater. "Get a gag for her!" rapped McQuire, pulling the sweater upwards again until her contorted face was revealed. Tommy dragged a clean handkerchief from his pocket and forced it into the woman's open mouth. Suddenly, the screaming stopped and, at the same time, McQuire managed to secure his victim's wrists behind her.

"Hold her, so I can get a proper look!" he ordered Tommy, but her struggles had all but ceased and only her mute eyes flashed her outrage as Joe McQuire walked round to face her and feast his eyes on her bared breasts. He lifted his hands and hefted them gently, then looked her in the eyes.

"Mrs Jackson," he said. "You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to undo your slacks, nice and neat and gentle-like, then I'm going to have a little look inside your panties. And, if you've got the blackest, hairiest fanny I've ever seen, I'm going to see if your ass is half as good as your daughter's. And, if it is, I'm going to bend you over in front of me; I'm going to take hold of these great tits; I'm going to open your legs and then I'm going to fuck you - from behind - doggy-fashion - until I come! And I'm going to do it in front of your daughter."

"And then I'm going to have a little look at Sandy's tits and, if they give me another hard-on - and I'm sure they will - I'm going to lift her up and slide her slowly down on to my hard-on and fuck her, as well. And, although I'm sure you'll be busy being fucked by Tommy by that time, I'll be expecting you to be watching. After all, I'm sure she's a virgin and it's not every Mum who gets to see her daughter's first screw."

As he spoke, his thumbs rasped across Marie Jackson's prominent nipples, but, although they were stiffly erect, her dark flashing eyes held nothing but contempt and loathing. If they also held fear, it was not for what this animal might do to her, but to her young daughter, whose agonised sobs she could hear, even now, as the other boy resumed his blatant exploration between her thighs.

Suddenly, a flash of anger crossed McQuire's face as he met her eyes. His eyes narrowed and his fingers dug sharply and painfully into her breasts. Despite herself, she could not stop the tears of pain sparking her eyelids.

McQuire brought his face right up to hers.

"Don't get snotty with me, you stuck-up bitch! I hear things, you know - like how Principal McCann took more than two hours to take you home from the last PTA meeting. A little bird told me how he was diddling your tits in the back of his Chevy for over an hour up by the creek."

Involuntarily, Marie Jackson twisted her head towards Sandy, her mind instantly recalling John McCann's hands gently caressing her naked breasts in the front seat of his car last Tuesday evening. Her face burned hot at the recollection - and the realisation that at least one of the schoolkids had been spying on them.

Sandy, however, had heard nothing. Tears pouring down her face, she was wriggling frantically, and ineffectually, in front of the other boy, who was kneeling between her thighs, his hands clutching her squirming bottom.

Suddenly, McQuire dragged Marie's bra and sweater over her head and, twisting her round, grabbed her wrists and tied them together with the thin, but tough, material of her bra. From behind her, his hands came up and gripped her naked breasts again, and his hot breath seared the back of her neck. Then his hands dropped and fumbled at the waistband of her slacks, seeking the catch. He was still behind her and outraged, Marie fumbled, with her trapped hands, at the front of his trousers. Repelled, she felt the obscene rigidity of his erection, but forced herself to push her hands downwards, beyond it, in the hope of grasping his testicles and inflicting so much pain on him that way that he would abandon all sexual thoughts, at least for long enough to give his victims some chance to raise the alarm or otherwise stave off what he had in mind.

But, just as her fingers stretched below the base of his penis, McQuire's hands returned to her breasts and squeezed them again, this time blatantly painfully. Tears sprang to her eyes as he whispered in her ear - "You touch my balls and I'll tear your tits off." She reluctantly moved her hands away and he, in turn, moved round her body to face her again. Now that he could see the front of her slacks, he easily undid the catch, and expertly slid the zip down. With utter loathing, Marie felt him slip his fingers down the front of her open slacks and experimentally press them against the springy resilience of her abundant pubic bush through her thin panties. She hardly dared contemplate the effect on him of seeing it uncovered, the mass of jet-black curly hair reaching almost to her navel.

McQuire slid his fingers further down and felt the telltale moistness in her gusset. Chuckling softly, he pushed his fingers against the damp material and Marie felt the pressure against her sensitive slit. She cursed her body for its betrayal of her. Despite her loathing of this boy, and her fear for her daughter and herself, the touch of his fingers against her sex brought about the instinctive reaction she had never been able to subdue. From an early age, she had been unable to resist the touch of a man's hand on her breasts or her vagina. Even now, she could feel her channel lubricating in anticipation of McQuire's cock plunging into her deepest recesses.

McQuire's finger was right inside her now, pushing the thin black silk of her panties inside with it and, despite herself, Marie Jackson moaned a little as he moved it around.

Sandy now had an uninterrupted view and she sensed a change in her mother. The protests had stopped and Sandy thought she recognized the soft sounds emanating from her as McQuire dug his fingers obscenely between her thighs.

But Sandy had her own problems. Tommy had managed to prise her knees apart and he was kneeling in front of her, his face buried in her soft belly, his tongue licking the tight slit at the tops of her thighs. Tears were pouring down Sandy's face. No boy had ever felt her down there before and she couldn't believe that this ignorant moron had his face pressed against her most intimate and secret area.

But she continued to watch her mother and, with disbelief, watched her put up little more than token resistance as McQuire grasped her slacks and pulled them right down so that her mother was now naked, apart from her black panties, and the bra securing her wrists behind her. McQuire stood back and surveyed his captive, admiring the full heavy breasts and the wide spread of her bottom.

Helpless, Marie stood still as he looked her over, insolently, and again hated herself for the thrill it gave her. Then, McQuire hooked his fingers round his track pants waist and, facing the mother and daughter, quickly pulled them down, watching their faces closely to see their reactions.

He deliberately dragged the elastic top down against the thrust of his erection so that, when it was released, his cock leapt back to attention. Standing proud out of a reddish-fair bush of pubic hair, it was uncircumcised, about seven inches long and moderately thick. Sandy's scream of terror told him her reaction, but his eyes were on her mother and he didn't miss the quick dart of her tongue across her lips and the bright spark that came on in her eye.

Kicking the pants aside, he strode towards Marie Jackson, his cock bobbing arrogantly in front of him, his testicles high in his scrotum with excitement and arousal. Roughly, he grabbed her panties and wrenched them down her thighs.

"Oh, yes," he breathed softly as the dark forest at the base of her belly was revealed. Leaving her panties just above her knees, he plunged his hand between her thighs, his palm rubbing luxuriously against her pubic jungle, his middle finger quickly locating her clitoris, feeling its arousal. He reached down and pulled the panties to her ankles and threw them aside.

Then he grasped Marie's shoulders, turned her around and forced her to bend at the waist, but she fell to the ground and curled in a ball, in a last attempt to stave off her inevitable fate.

"Tommy!" rapped McQuire, and the ever-obedient Tommy removed his head from between Sandy's thighs and looked round. His eyes were unfocussed, but he reacted, as always, to his leader's call.

"Pull her up," ordered McQuire, and Tommy bent down and took hold of the woman's shoulders. Eyes flashing, Marie Jackson whirled her head round and tried to sink her teeth in his wrist. Tommy jumped back, and Joe laughed.

"OK," he said. "Let's fuck Sandy instead!"

"No!" came the immediate response from her mother. "No! Help me up."

Tommy raised her to her feet and, for the first time, looked between her thighs. "Jesus!" he gasped.

"Yeah," agreed Joe. "Wicked, eh? Now you hold her shoulders down, Tom – I think this one likes it doggy-style!"

Again McQuire bent her forward at the waist, but this time Marie Jackson kept her legs braced and, when McQuire pushed at her ankles with his training-shoes, she obediently shuffled them apart.

"No, Mom," whimpered the helpless Sandy. "Please don't make her do it, Joe. Please – it's not fair."

But McQuire now had his hand gripped round his erection and was feeding it through her mother's splayed thighs. Marie was sobbing, now, as she felt it slither closer and closer to her opened vagina, then she gasped as the head entered her. Again, her elemental nature took over. At the familiar touch of a cock at the mouth of her cunt, her sobs ceased and a gasp of excitement escaped her. McQuire leaned forward and locked his hands on to her dangling tits, then simultaneously squeezed them hard – and drove his erect prick into the warm, inviting channel.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!" gasped Marie Jackson as his hot young rod invaded her and his hands sent painful bursts of passion through her swinging tits. "Oh, you bastard – you filthy bastard," she grunted as he began to ride her, hard and forcefully. Joe squeezed her tits and twisted her large engorged nipples mercilessly as he established a fierce rhythm, driving his cock in and out of her.

He nodded urgently at Tommy, who took his hands off the woman's shoulders and, at Joe's direction, untied her wrists. Gratefully, Marie put her hands flat on the bench in front of her and, now able to control her movements, began to push her hips back to meet his vigorous thrusts. Now, her gasps and moans were undoubtedly an accompaniment to her rape, and they increased in noise and intensity as his pace quickened, at the onset of climax.

She sensed his rod stiffening inside her. His movements became more and more jerky and, instinctively, her hand flew down to her throbbing clitoris, rubbing it frantically as McQuire's cock jerked wildly inside her. Then, suddenly, McQuire did not withdraw, instead keeping his cock plunged as deep inside her as it could go. His hands tightened convulsively on her abused tits and a broken cry came from deep in his throat. Marie Jackson pressed her index finger hard against her clit and, as she felt the first jet of come shoot into her, her own climax took hold and her gasps of ecstasy melded with her assailant's ...

Inevitably, their legs folded beneath them as their climaxes slowly died, and Sandy watched in incredulous horror as her mother lay naked on her side, on the floor, with McQuire curled up behind her, his softening penis still inside her, his hand still clutching her breast.

Then McQuire slid away from her and got to his feet.

"You wanna give her one now, Tommy? Her type's always ready for seconds."

Marie moaned a feeble protest as Tommy leant over her and tentatively touched her breast, but, as his finger teased the tip of her nipple, she sighed and covered his hand with hers. Tommy gently rolled her over onto her back, exposing her thighs and her black bush. His hand slipped into the forest and Marie parted her thighs. Tommy needed no further bidding. His track bottoms were off in an instant – his long, slim cock erect and ready. He knelt between Marie's spread thighs and she reached up and took hold of his cock, guiding it without hesitation to the gaping slit between her parted legs ...

Joe eyed the helpless Sandy, arms raised high, her entire succulent young body exposed to his raking gaze. His hand slid down and gently rubbed his already reviving cock.

"Now," he breathed. "Reckon Tommy'll keep your old lady busy for a while. It must be your turn now."

"Joe!" He turned. He had forgotten Karen altogether.

"It's OK, babe," he said casually. "Tommy'll give you one, when he's finished …"

"No!" said the girl, her eyes glittering. "I want her – please, Joe – let me have her. Let me get her tits out for you, then I'll juice her up for you – the tight-assed bitch."

McQuire's cock jumped as he considered the prospect. Walking over to Karen, he squeezed her tits, then pulled down her skirt to join her panties on the floor, where Tommy had left them.

"Might not be a bad idea, at that," he said, fondling his now erect prick again.

"I can make it worth your while," said Karen, a sly smile crossing her face.

"Oh, yeah?" sneered McQuire.

"Yeah," she whispered. "I can get pictures – of tight-ass's mother and Principal McCann. I've seen them, and I know how to get them."

"What?" said Joe. "Like – the two of them – together."

"Yeah – he was fucking her, on the hood of his car. You can see her face – and a lot else."

McQuire pushed his hand between the girl's legs and squeezed her cunt. She gasped. "You better not be lying," he said, pushing his middle finger deep inside her.

"Honest, Joe. I'll get 'em tonight – then the old bag won't dare split on us."

McQuire reached up and unhooked her arms. The girl dropped them, with a sigh of relief, and McQuire untied her wrists.

Sandy cringed in revulsion as Karen advanced on her. She knew it would be no use to plead with her, but she couldn't bear the thought of what the spiteful slag might do to her. But she didn't have to think about it very long.

Crudely, Karen pushed her finger into her victim's exposed vagina. It hurt, and tears sparked to Sandy's eyes, but she choked back the sobs.

"Dry!" jeered Karen. "I'll soon fix that. But let's get her dinky little tits out first!"

Expertly, she slipped her hands under Sandy's t-shirt and deftly unclipped her brassiere. Quick as a flash, her came round to the front, flipped up the cups and grabbed Sandy's unprotected breasts. Karen's fingers found her tender little nipples and twisted them, hard, between her thumbs and forefingers.

A shriek of pain escaped the trapped cheerleader, and Karen grinned triumphantly. She grabbed the bottom of Sandy's t-shirt and ripped upwards. It tore right up to the neck and Karen stood to the side of her captive and pulled the remains of the shirt aside and lifted the loose bra, exposing Sandy's firm young tits for Joe's approval.

He gazed, approvingly, his hand now sliding up and down his erection as he watched his girlfriend, now, slipping her fingers into the fair pubic triangle at the junction of Sandy's shapely thighs. Her fingers unerringly found Sandy's clitoris and, with surprising gentleness, she began to caress it. As she did so, her full lips descended on the girl's right breast and her tongue laved across the small pink nipple.

Karen felt it begin to erect, and felt an answering arousal within herself.

"Come and touch my tits, Joe," she muttered, hoarsely. "My nipples are on fire."

McQuire stood beside her, watching her hands explore Sandy's body, and grabbed Karen's large tits, running the tips of his thumbs across her hard brown nipples. With her free hand, Karen reached behind her and took hold of his penis. Opening her legs, she pushed her behind backwards and guided his hard-on between her thighs, to the sopping mouth of her cunt. She lowered herself on to the top two inches and sighed with satisfaction.

"You'll want it slippery when you stick it up Miss Dry-as-a-bone here, Joe – oh, I tell a lie!"

Karen's fingers slid between the girl's vaginal lips and detected a warm moistness which hadn't been there before. She pushed one finger, then another, inside then withdrew them and offered them to McQuire. He licked her fingers salaciously.

"Real virgin cunt-juice," he sniggered, then said – "OK – let's get this show on the road, baby! Untie her hands!"

Sandy summoned up her last reserves of resistance as her hands were pulled down and she could stand on her feet again. Desperately, she kicked out at McQuire, but he dodged her easily and Karen grabbed her round the waist. With revulsion, Sandy felt Karen's soft sweaty tits pressing into her smooth back, and kicked again. She started to scream and her mother looked up from the floor, where Tommy was still rutting between her open thighs.

Marie Jackson tried to rise, to help her daughter, but Tommy's weight was too much for her and, as she wriggled helplessly under him, the intense movement hastened the onset of his climax.

12