The Chef Becomes a Domme

Story Info
I finished my Dominitrix Lessons and have my first client.
1.2k words
4.31
11.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chef becomes a Domme (The Dominatrix Series)

I had been taking Dominatrix lessons from Mistress Katrina for months. Being an Alpha Female Russian woman, control came easily to me. I am, and have always been a healer, though. My intention is "Do no Harm", it is part of the Wiccan Crede. So my training had emphasis on getting the client to explore their deepest darkest desires, in a loving environment. After all, what is more exciting than to not be in control? To let someone else be in charge of your pleasure? To be allowed to let go totally, and in the end, be accepted and loved for it?

I learned all the usual things...rope tying, all kinds of bondage, trust, intimacy, machinery. BDSM is defined as:

•enforced chastity of the submissive,

•erotic humiliation

•sexual slavery

•verbal humiliation

•fetishes—such as shoe or boot worship, uniforms, smoking, latex, and heavy rubber—are, among other activities, considered part of BDSM

•dehumanization (pony or animal play) or objectification (forniphilia, becoming an "inanimate object" such as a foot stool)

•cross-dressing

•whipping

•corporal punishment

•trampling

•human furniture

•human toilet - golden showers

•feminization

•cuckold

•bondage (sexual)

•public humiliation

Really, in MY mind, it's all about Kink...and pleasure. Labels, just labels....as a Domme, I give people the freedom to be who they are. No judgement. A...sexual counselor, if you will....HA HA HA........

So I graduated from Mistress Katrina's House of Pain and Pleasure with Honors. (Well, being a Witch doesn't hurt lol). I left her lovely house in the suburbs with my degree and suitcase of toys in hand. "Come back for a cup of tea sometime!", she called, smiling. I waved back, recalling the hours of serving her every need. For, you see, to be a Domina, you have to understand what it is to be a Sub first....to serve...to submit..I was never much for humiliation but Mistress taught me in such a loving way, I was entranced and in love with her by the end of our sessions. I would suck her toes for hours and spend days worshipping her dainty cunt. Ahhhh, the times we shared. I will always have her taste on my tongue and the feel of her heel in my ass LOL.

My first client was an older man named Samuel who was a closeted cross-dresser. We ALL have male and female tendencies...for instance, I smoke cigars. I wear men's cologne and underwear sometimes. But unfortunately, in our society, so much is still taboo. Samuel came to me desperate to express his female side. I sat with him, talked to him in soothing tones and let him unburden himself. He grew comfortable and I took him shopping and we bought so many pretty things. Lacy bras, stockings, silky thongs, makeup, perfume. He loved it all.

I led him to my pink and pretty bedroom and had him try on his girly clothes. I exclaimed how pretty he looked, how nice he smelled, what an amazing and sexy woman he was. I watched his cock grow harder with each compliment. "Ooohh," I cooed, "You are sooo sexy, look, Darling..look at you...see how exciting this is? Can I touch you?" He demurred because he didn't want to cheat on his wife, but he was salivating at the thought.

I said, "I'm just going to get a glass of wine, Doll". I walked into my spare room and changed into my leather and lace bodysuit. It is a Corset that laces up and binds my breasts. Now, keep in mind, I have natural 42DD tits...So by the time I was done lacing those puppies up, they were cascading like milky-white waterfalls of flesh. I had a tiny red velvet panty that went with it and garters. My legs were encased in lace stockings. High-heeled leather boots. My flowing blonde hair was almost to my waist and I dipped my finger in my vagina which was juicing at the thought of getting him off.

I smeared my juices onto my neck and cleavage, saving some to taunt him with. I grabbed my lightest whip. Walked back into the room and caught him with his hand in his panties, touching himself. "What are you doing??" I yelled, scaring the poor man to death.

"I...I...I....I'm SORRY, Mistress!!!" he stammered, blushing and trying to hide his burgeoning erection. Then his eyes took in my erotic outfit and his 4 inchpenis shot shot up through the opening in his silky hot pink panties. Now, I LOVE cock...I do prefer a bit on the larger size but I LOVE the sight of an erect and quivering man-pole. I felt myself getting wet and I lightly caressed my gorgeous tits as my eyes bore into his.

THWAP! went my whip on his ass. He stood stock-still, awaiting to see what I would do next. I circled him, looking at all the clothes, the makeup, the painted nails. He trembled a bit, but in excitement. His cock dripped a bit of pre-cum as he followed me with his determined eyes. I trailed the whip all along his chest and legs.

"Take those pretty clothes off," I demanded. Looking at the floor, he began to disrobe. He was shaking as the silk top and skirt came off. "Leave the panties," I said, in a much gentler tone. He obeyed and stood waiting, a pup tent in his pants. I tilted his head up and smeared my pussy juices across his dry lips and under his nose. He inhaled in gratitude and bliss and moaned softly.

I stood in front of him, gently stroking his thighs with the very tip of the whip. Every once In a while I would tap very quickly, but just to the point where it felt like a tiny pinch. He was breathing heavily and becoming very turned on. I then let the whip touch his balls, which were bulging out of the silky material. Gently-gently-gently I rubbed his balls with the whip. He threw his head back and begged in a guttural voice "Please, Mistress" I ignored him and took my time getting to his shaft.

He clenched his eyes shut and his legs trembled. When I saw the signs that he was getting close, I began to stroke the outside of his panties that had a big wet spot in the front. I could feel how badly he wanted me to jerk him off but he knew better than to disobey me. All he could do was wait as I cupped his balls through the fabric, outlined his cock that was desperate to come out and play LOL.

"PLEASE, MISTRESS!" he whined, agony in his voice. I nodded and he eagerly pulled out his throbbing meat that was almost purple in it's need to cum. He began to stroke it and rub it, gasping in relief. I cooed and ooohed and awed at how beautiful it was and told him to make himself cum in his panties. As he was frantically pulling and rubbing himself into a frenzy, I released my gigantic breasts from their leather prison. I fondled them and started pinching my pancake nipples telling him how much I loved the sight of him in his silky drawers. He couldn't hold back any further and with a final stroke, ejaculated into the pink material. "Thank you, Mistress," he whispered in reverence. I nodded and stepped out to let him get dressed.

He left me a $100 tip! ROCK OUT WITH YO COCK OUT!!!

~sexynursechef~Love and Light ;-)