The Chemical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom what's the matter," as we rushed over she explained the pain and how it was progressing

"My god Mom how did this happen?"

"Must have been when I kissed your father,"

"Mom do you realize what this means?"

"Yes Melvin I now become your slave Master give me you cock so I can stop this pain Please master."

I turned to Sue, "get my pants off and you watch and learn but slut you strip to and Bobby you can play with slut and she will do anything you want right slut,"

"Yes master," was Sues answer. Once Sue stripped my Pants my Mother wasted no time in sucking my cock god it felt so good I reached over and cupped her breast squeezed and got a moan from her I cupped her other one and she moaned through my cock again.

well I reached down under her sun dress and brought my hand to her panties covering her pussy she was soaked and just then I came so hard rope after rope I looked over at Bobby and he was fucking Sues face.

"Bobby take Sue up to her room do as you please with her if there is an issue let me know when I come up."

"With a shitty grin Bobby says anything yep she deserves it.

Sue moans, "Master please."

"Don't please me I said you were responsible for making him a cocksucker you belittled me for a life time now you take it understand?"

"Yes master," and off they went.

Now I had a chance to talk to Mom

"Mom I didn't want this although I have dreamed of you many a nights you have such a beautiful body but this is way out there."

"Son, you are now the master of this household not even your father can deny you that we are all forced to worship your cock, for your seed. That is our life blood so basically we can deny you nothing."

"What about dad?"

"Your father infected me so what can he say."

"Just remember son, 'absolute power can corrupt absolutely.' "

"Now go service your sister while I start supper with your permission of course." I give her a passionate kiss, our first, as she melts into my arms then I give her ass a squeeze and head off upstairs to have some fun.

CHAPTER 10

As I walk up the stairs I here muffled sounds coming from sluts bedroom. As I walk in I see sluts hands tied her beautiful chest sticking out displaying those double d breast even more and of course Bobbies cock humping away in her mouth. Although Bobby could not cum a lot yet as he is only eighteen and his body is still catching up he is having not quite dry cums already.

I ask him, "How is slut behaving?"

He answered, "little resistance at first Melvin." I said nothing but used a rope around Bobbies legs and around sluts back then a second rope around Bobbies waste and around sluts neck holding Bobbie firmly in place with his cock buried deep in his sisters throat. Then I take Bobbies hands and tie the behind sluts back and fastened to the rope around her tits if she moves it will cause pain to her tits and the same if Bobby moves.

I walk out of room into dads room get his widest belt walk back in and slap it hard against Bobbies arse along with four more. Bobby was crying tears down his cheeks looked over at slut tears rolling down her cheeks from where Bobby pulled on the ropes she us mypp mypmm trying to talk through Bobbies cock

"Now slave your lessons are not learned yet,"

"What he cried!"

Whack came another crack with belt mmmph was all you got from slut.

"Back to basics who owns you whack with the belt?"

"You do."

"Whack and who am I?"

Bobby answers, "You are my master."

"When were in this house or alone how am I addressed?"

"As Master," Bobby states without hesitation.

"Very good now new rule when in this house you will be dressed in that mini skirt all times both of you understand?

"Yes master, what about dad, Bobby asks?

Whack Whack Whack Bobbie screams sorry Master.

"What about Dad, I am master of this house now CLEAR!"

"Yes Master crystal clear."

"What about you slut myph myph nodding her head affirmative," with the little movement she had.

With that I cut Bobby loose and he immediately felt his welted ass I then rolled slut over so her ass was exposed and gave her two hard whacks with belt causing her to scream.

"That's for not helping your brother. Tell your brother what he is to do when I enter a room.

Sue tells Bobby, "When master enters the room if possible we are to go to his side and kneel and await further instructions. We are not to speak without permission except to ask for permission to speak."

Their mother then haulers up stairs, "Master supper be ready in five minutes."

"Thanks Mom we will be there."

"Ok slave untie slut have her put suave on your ass to help sting and while she does yours you do hers. After supper I will consider giving you your fix although I still upset you caused me to give your brother so much pain."

"I'm sorry Master please I will be good and more diligent in future."

"Sue get that sissy dressed in that miniskirt and wig with the training bra and High heels then come down for supper."

"yes Master"

Once done Melvin said, "Fine lets go to super." so down went the Sue in her birthday Bobby in the mini skirt."

CHAPTER 11

In the kitchen we walked and dad's eyes pop and yell at the kids, "Go and get cloths on."

The kids looked at me I told them to go sit at the table. Dad looks at me with daggers in his eyes, "What do you think you're doing."

"Mom I take it you did not tell him?"

"She said no I waited for you Master."

"Fine then, Dad I am now the master of this house hold. You infected Mom this morning and when I got back from school she was in agony so I had to give her the fix. That makes me the master of this household."

Dad just huffed knowing I was right. But he still in last ditch effort tried to hold control, "I am the bread winner here It's my house I pay the bills."

"Yes you do dad and you will continue to do so but that is as far as it goes the ultimate decisions are now mine."

"No way," he says, "I am head of this family."

"Okay then I'll go I will leave tonight."

"NO, NO, everyone screamed at once we will die."

"Yes you will but he wants to be head of house let him take care of you."

"Mike," his wife screamed, "You know Melvin is master of this house now except it."

He put his head down and said, "Melvin you are the new head of house hold."

"Now that this is settled when were alone I am to be called master."

"Don't push it Melvin." Mike said.

"Push It Push It I'll show YOU push it I am the head of this fucking family. Master of this family until I find a cure, now Mike get rid of your pants and under ware place them on other side of room neatly folded on coach."

"You prick I'll tear you a new one,"

At hearing that before his father could move Sue was in her attack stance in front of me joined by Bobbie as Mom pulled out the 38 revolver and aimed it at Mike center mass hammer fully cocked.

"Alright," Mike says, "You win you are the master of the house."

Melvin states, "are you prepared to obey me and I have your solemn word on that."

"Yes I give you my word master."

"Great know get those fucking pants and shorts off and put them where I said."

Mike, he hung his head and did as he was told walking humiliated across the kitchen with his cock swing in the breeze. Everybody relaxed and we all had supper. When supper was over I had Bobby and Sue go under table and give Mike a blow job. He wasn't pleased but said nothing this further cementing his son as head of family. Soon he exploded in one of his children mouth but couldn't tell who and Melvin passed dishtowel under table to wipe mouth clean before coming out so he would not know.

Mike could already feel the craving in his stomach whether it was his size work stress he did not know but was not sure he would make it till morning.

He ask, "Master may I have a fix tonight?"

Melvin said, "No after the stress you put his family through tonight a little pain may reinforce my leadership of this household."

Totally defeated Mike went to lay down in his room and even that was quickly removed by his son. "You will not go to bed till bed time but stay in kitchen do the chores reaching over and pulling on his cock a few times then a couple of squeezes and "What do you say Mike?"

"Mike said, "Thank-you master."

Melvin walks away with smirk on his face. Life is getting better as he walked upstairs to sluts room.

Chapter 12

Sue immediately jumped off bed and kneeled to right of master as he entered the room.

"Very good slut and you did well in your defense today and at supper so I decided I am going to give you the honor of taking my virginity."

"Master may I speak," in a nervous voice?

"Go ahead slut."

"Master I am a virgin also."

"Great we will break each other in."

"Master I am not on the pill.

"For now it makes no difference strip me."

With that she takes all my clothes off and I lay in the middle of her bed and call for, "Bobby to get in here."

When Bobby arrives he ask, "how can I please you master?"

"Take sluts phone jump up on bed take pictures of your virgin sister."

"Now slut climb on bed, spread your legs Bobby take pictures of me fingering her cunt," Oh she groaned as I slid in and out of her pussy with two fingers in no time at all she was soaked I pulled fingers out tasted them then made her taste herself.

I told Bobby, "stick his fingers in her pussy then pull them out and taste them."

Of course he took pictures of his hand inside her pussy. Then Melvin said, "mount my pole," which is now six and one half inches long staining to get bigger as she lowered herself.

Bobby kept the video running. Soon she reached her hymen "Master I am at my women hood."

"Bobby video her face for a while."

"Ok slut drop yourself on me," and she did breaking her hymen her faced winced with the pain. She held herself still until the pain mostly past then started to ride Masters pole.

"OH my God this feels good slut," I tried not to cum and I had Bobby reach down and play with her nub soon she was rocking like crazy as her orgasm built just as she came mine also let loose ropes and ropes of cum it felt fantastic I was now a man and she a woman

I ask her how she felt, "she said master a little sore but my craven for your cum is gone." Secretly Sue was beside herself this twerp of a brother took her most prized possession, her virginity and she was powerless to do anything about it.

"Wow that was something unexpected. Bobby go get Mike tell him you are to lead him here. You grab his cock and lead him here I have a gift for him."

As Bobby led Mike in his cock now hard from being fondled "Mike get down and suck my cock clean it has some fix on it for you."

"As much as he wanted to disobey he knew he was beat and just said, "Yes master." After he slurped is cock clean he said, "Thank you Master" figuring he could leave but Melvin had other plans.

"Hold on Mike that was only small treat you're in for better there's slut over there with my cum your fix go lap it up."

Mike couldn't believe it he was going to eat out his own daughter.

"Bobby, as Mike is eating out your sister jerk his cock make him cum while eating out the slut."

Melvin picked up the phone and started video on whole thing soon slut was having an orgasm being eat out by her father and as she came so did he over bottom of bed so before he left he was ordered to lick up and swallow his own cum.

"Mike, that was your punishment for acting out earlier. Tomorrow morning I want those lips worshiping my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master,"

"Then you may leave."

Chapter 13

I walked out of the sluts room making Bobby bring my clothes I told Bobby, "I need a shower go run it and I would be there in a minute."

When I arrived Bobby knelt on floor beside me I said, "Rise, get out of the skirt you are going to shower me soap all my body parts."

It took him about a half hour and I was wiped he dried me off then followed me to bed.

"Bobby before you go to bed play with my cock no hands," so he started moving my cock with his tongue and then licked my balls soon he was sucking my balls and then sliding up and down my shaft.

"mmm that feels so good keep going and you will get a fix tonight."

Bobby wanted it bad so he worked my shaft like an expert soon he got his prize I shot deep into his throat Bobby cleaned up my cock with his mouth even licked my balls where a few drops went and said, "Thank you master may I go to bed now."

"Go cocksucker," I said.

Next morning I woke to soft lips around my cock As my eyes opened here was my mother sucking my cock. God it felt good but I want more. Mom seems submissive she took to the role so easy let's see.

I push her off my cock and said, "I order you to stand and strip she stops dumbfounded not knowing what to do.'

Moms name is Dora so I said, "Who am I?"

"You're my son."

"Well Dora go get Sue and then return."

"But son I want the fix."

"You won't get a fix till you realize like Mike who is in charge."

"Son you are in charge."

"Do you admit I am the master of this house therefore I am your master."

"Yes son you are my master."

"Dora as your master you are my slave I own you."

"Well I am not sure of that she says."

"Very simple if you do not do as I say or upset me you don't get the fix what will happen to you Dora."

Tears start creeping down her face. "Yes I am your slave to do with as you please, I am sorry master."

"Good slave, now that this is settled, get those fucking clothes off and you're not to where cloths in this house again unless there is company."

"Yes master," and without hesitation she removes her cloths. "Mmm what a gorgeous body you have." She has nice round tits very little sag shoulder length hair deep blue eyes nice trimmed blond bush over her cunt nice long legs that came up to a split at her pussy good three inch gap. "God you are beautiful."

I stand up run my hands all over her and she whimpers as I touch her tits and finger her pussy. I order her to my bed on her back legs spread. Quickly I jumped between her legs and tongued her pussy brought her to three orgasms then I slowly enter my cock into the place I was born from.

God she felt good I pumped into her till I exploded and she came same time as me for a fourth orgasm. I could not believe what a great fuck my mother was and she was all mine. Life is good. I decided I was staying home today I had to do work in my lab. I was way ahead on my school work so it would be no problem. I told Dora to go make breakfast She ask if she could clean up.

I told her "You don't dare someone else may want your drippings" I went into the bathroom and found slut at the mirror. "Oh good," I said, "Come take hold of my cock I need to piss."

"Yes master," she says without hesitation holds my cock while I relive myself mm that felt good soon she was sitting on toilet pissing herself while sucking on my cock. I refused to cum I had other ideas for her. We went downstairs Bobby and Sue starred at their nude mother.

Sue saw the dribbles running down her leg.

"Slut why don't you go over and clean your mothers legs up."

"Bobby you go lick your mothers cunt that way you won't need to suck me off this morning," he was on her like a flash.