The Cherry Breeding Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked me some more until the head of my cock was a dark purple and then he took my shaft into his mouth once again. His fingers were no longer stroking my insides, but were instead sliding in and out of my ass.

Suddenly with my cock deep in his throat, I felt an incredible pressure on it. His mouth was acting like a vacuum and I had no control over myself. It was like an irresistible suction that went all the way down to the root of my cock and I could feel my sperm answering the call. "Oh God! Yes!!", I cried and grabbed Phil's head as my cum suddenly shot out of my dick head in great gobs, coating his throat, his tongue, his whole mouth!

Phil kept his lips tightly closed around my dick and I could see his throat muscles swallowing every blast, time and time again. He had completely drained me - in more ways than one.

I collapsed back into the chair, totally spent.

"What the Hell was that??!" I asked after I caught my breath and I looking at him with amazement. He was still on his knees with some of my cum dripping from his chin and more coating his lips.

"Oh you know, just one of my patented blow jobs," he answered with a cum covered smile.

"Oh God!!! That was so good!" I gasped. "I'd love to have you do it again sometime!!"

"Anytime, Mark, just have your dad give me a call and I'll be over in a flash! Believe me when I tell you that your cum tasted so good, I really think we could market it!" He laughed.

After we had gone into the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up some, we went back into the living room where he showed me off to my dad.

"Stan, you've got one stunning son. I only wish I could bid on him myself, but I really doubt if I could afford him. I do think I will come up to the festival this weekend though. I'd really love to see him be fucked."

"Thanks, Phillip, I really appreciate it," my dad with a stone face. "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, Stan - Mark already took care of it. And let me tell you, he's damn tasty!!"

Dad saw my flushed face and gave me a slight smile - I didn't say anything. He turned back to Phillip, and then used one of his fingers to swipe at a spot on Phillip's chin and sucked the bit of cum off of his finger. "It seems you missed a spot, Phil." He licked his lips,. "Yes, I see what you mean about him being tasty," he said with a smile.

I blushed again. (Damn, I'm certainly blushing a lot today!)

Dad and Phillip went out onto the front porch and started chatting. It seemed that they were done with me. I felt a little weak after that blowjob, so I went upstairs to lie down for awhile.

* * * * *

Saturday finally arrived. It took about an hour to get up to Camp Wilde. Dad had already reserved a cabin for us for the weekend, but before we could get into the cabin, they had to test us for STDs -- they would let us know later if there were any problems. After that we got the keys to our cabin and moved in. Finally we went back into the office to register me to be auctioned.

The guy at the desk looked me over with approval and gave us the forms to fill out, including the one about never having been penetrated. He had me hold up my hand and swear that it was true and accurate. Then he notarized the document.

"The auction will start tonight at 8 pm," he told us. "Be there by at least 7:30 to get ready and for any further instructions. We will have about 11 boys to be auctioned and Mark is boy #7, so he probably won't go up for auction until about 10. You've got one fine looking boy in Mark, Mr. Thomas. I may even bid on him myself," he said with a smile.

We had dinner about an hour later. Afterwards, I took a shower, washed my hair and we were able to leave by 7 and arrived at the lodge where the auction would be soon after.

Dad got the instructions and they were pretty simple. When called, walk out to the center of the stage -- naked, raise your arms over your head (so the crowd can ogle your armpits, I guessed), turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks so they can see your asshole, then finally turn back around and stroke yourself to a full erection (without cumming), so they can measure you and announce the results to the audience. Shortly after that, the bidding would start and you just stand there (like a piece of meat).

I was nervous as hell and thought most of the boys backstage with me were really good looking -- and they seemed just as nervous as I was. We all had shorts on, so I couldn't see their dicks (not that I really wanted to).

It wasn't long before the man who was the Master of Ceremonies and Auctioneer walked out onto the stage. The audience roared, eager to get started. Dad peeked out into the auditorium and told me the place was packed. He said there had to be at least 300 guys out there. We found we could watch what was happening from the wings along with some of the other contestants.

The guy on the stage cracked a few jokes and then announced the start of the auction. Number one was a guy named Isaiah Walton. He was a little taller than me, about 6'1", maybe 180 lbs, so a little hefty (I'm 5'10", 142 myself) -- he looked like a football player. He seemed very proud of his body, didn't seem at all nervous, went through the routine and stroked himself to a magnificent erection. He was measured and it was announced that he had 7.5". Then the bidding started.

The auctioneer started the bidding at $50 and it quickly went up to $300, finally ending at $400. The winning bidder walked up to the stage and shook hands with Isaiah -- gazing over his body and patting his ass. The bidder looked about 55 and in decent shape, but it didn't look like he worked out much.

The second and third boys went for about $300 each. The fourth boy was very good, looked great and was very sexy. He measured 7" and got a lot of attention from the audience. He went for a surprising $1,000, the highest bid so far. The winning bidder was a hunk -- about 6'6" with lots of bulging muscles in his arms and legs. I'm sure when this kid got fucked by him, he'd look like a toy at the end of probably a 9" dick. I hoped I wasn't won by someone like that guy.

The fifth and sixth biddings ended at $500 and $600 respectively -- and then it was my turn.

My dad whispered in my ear, "Just relax, Mark, you're going to do better than any of those previous boys."

"And now," the auctioneer said loudly, "we have boy #7, MARK THOMAS!"

I took off my shorts and stepped out onto the stage and tried to walk confidently across the floor. I had a smile frozen on my face. There were a lot of excited murmurs from the audience and then someone shouted out, "God, he's a dream!" and another yelled, "He's hotter than hell!" I kept going to the center of the stage, face the audience and raised my hands over my head as instructed. Then I turned, bent over and spread my cheeks and I heard someone in the front row exclaim, "God, I'd love to stick my dick in that!"

Finally, I turned and began stroking. I was worried that I wouldn't get hard and my dick didn't seem to respond at first. I closed my eyes and imagined I was fucking my girl friend. By the time I got to where I was cumming in her pussy, I opened my eyes and saw that I was fully hard and my cockhead was a dark purple. The auctioneer quickly moved over and measured me, then turned to the audience and gave his result: "Mark Thomas measures a little over 8" ".

The crowd erupted and it took a few minutes for them to quiet down. Then the bidding started -- it was very enthusiastic and quickly reached $1,000. I thought it would end there but there were three or four guys still bidding. I was amazed when it reached $3,000 and yet there were still two bidders who hoped to get me. They bid against each other in $200 increments until finally one of them gave up at $5,000. I almost swooned at that amount -- we only would get half of that, but it would go a long way towards solving our money problems. Suddenly I was glad I had agreed to participate.

I was eager to see what the winning bidder would look like.

When he reached the stage, I saw he was an extremely fit, professional looking guy about 40 with a very friendly face. He shook my hand while obviously taking a closer look at my body.

"I'm Blake Williams, Mark. I'm very happy to meet you and I think I'm a very lucky guy!"

We were cheered off the stage and met with my father who had been waiting in the wings -- he was ecstatic.

"You have an extremely beautiful boy, Mr. Thomas. You must be very proud of him," he told dad as I put my clothes back on.

We all went out and got some coffee and dessert and discussed what would happen next.

Mr. Williams told us, "I've done this before, so I know what I'm saying, but never with a boy as beautiful or as sexy as Mark. Our 'performance' will be scheduled around 4 pm tomorrow afternoon, so we'll have time to rehearse tomorrow morning."

"Rehearse?" I asked.

"Sure, you've never had anal sex before and we don't even know each other. You have to get comfortable with me and with me handling your body -- and believe me, I will handle it. I can't actually fuck you tomorrow morning - but we can simulate it and rehearse the three required positions: doggy, missionary, and reverse cowboy."

"What's 'reverse cowboy?'", I asked.

"I'm sure your dad can explain it to you -- or I will when we rehearse. Now I've got to go, it's late and I'm going to need a good night's sleep before tomorrow."

Before he got up, he put his hand over my crotch and gave it a good squeeze.

He asked what cabin we were in, got up and shook our hands again. "See you at 9 tomorrow. I hope you're looking forward to it, Mark -- I know I am!!!," he said with lust in his eyes and then he was gone.

* * * * *

Shortly before 9 the next morning, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Blake, looking fresh and relaxed.

"Hi, Mr. Williams, I guess you're ready, huh?"

"I sure am, Mark, can I come in? And call me Blake, since we're going to get to know each other very well," he said with a smile.

"Of course, Blake," I opened the door wider and he came in.

"I see that it looks just like my cabin, that's good -- plenty of room."

"Is your father here?"

"Uh, no. I thought he would be, but he went out last night and hasn't come back. I guess he figured I'd be alright by myself. And it seems he's been up here before, so I'm guessing he found something fun to do."

Blake laughed, "Yes, that's quite possible around here. Is your father gay, Mark?"

I frowned, "I guess so, although I never knew it until a few days ago. But, if it makes him happy ... "

"That's the right attitude, Mark. Life is short and we need to make hay while we can."

"So, are you ready to get started? But first, tell me about yourself. I don't know anything but your name and what I saw on stage last night."

"Well, I'm 19 and I've just finished my first year in college. Dad and I live by ourselves. Mom died six months ago from cancer. That's mainly why I'm doing this - we badly need the money to pay off the medical bills."

"Oh, God," Blake said, "that's horrible, I had no idea, I'm so sorry!"

I teared up some and Blake wrapped his strong arms around me. I found it very comforting.. After a few minutes, I was ready to continue, even though I was still a little choked up.

"I have quite a few friends -- and I hope they never find out about this -- especially my girl friend -- she would absolutely freak!!"

"I take it you're not a virgin then."

I nodded.

"Do you think there's any chance you'll enjoy what's going to happen later today, Mark?"

"No, it's not likely, but dad says he likes it a lot, so who knows? Right now, it really turns me off. But as they say, try it, you might like it. So we'll see." I gave him a weak smile.

"OK, enough about you for now, but I'd really like to know more, maybe afterwards. So, I'll tell you about myself. I'm an advertising executive for a rather large firm. I make a lot of money, I'm very well off and I can afford to spend some of it for pleasures like this."

"I've known I was gay since I was about 14. A few years later I lost my virginity to a cousin and haven't stopped since." He grinned. "I've had a lot of good times with guys -- up here and elsewhere and have enjoyed every minute of it."

"As you can probably tell, I work out, five days a week. It's important for a gay guy to look good, otherwise he won't attract those he thinks are hot. I used to be able to attract cute young guys like you, but that seldom happens anymore. But you're the type that I really want and I can't get very often. You're young, gorgeous, smart and incredibly sexy. I bid so much for you for just those reasons -- plus I just couldn't bear the thought that some of those fat, old, prosperous guys who were also bidding on you would get you, doing to you what I want to do to you. I want your first time with a guy to be something special, Mark -- something you won't mind remembering in the future hopefully," and he chuckled.

"Well we better get busy, Mark, we don't have a lot of time. Now you have to understand that we need to make this as exciting and erotic as possible for the audience, since it's their votes that will decide whether we make the top three and get into the real money since it'll only be the top three who'll get any of the winners' pot."

"Pot? I haven't heard of a pot? I thought all we'd get was most of what you bid."

"Oh, no! The camp only takes a percentage of the winning bids from the auction and the money from all of the admission tickets from yesterday and especially today when tickets are extremely expensive. But by far the most of the money goes into a pot for the three top winners. The first place couple gets 70%, the second gets 20%, and the third 10%. Of what we win, I get something like 30%, but you, who will really be the star of our performance, will get 70%, so you have a very real chance of walking out of here with a ton of money."

"That's fantastic!!," I told him excitedly. "That might be enough to cover almost all of our bills. So what do we have to do?"

"We have to practice, that's what. I know it's going to be pretty easy for me this afternoon, but you're going to have to do some acting. It'll be pretty strenuous, but you look very fit, so who knows, it might just come naturally to you. We'll have to see."

"The first thing we need to do though to get started is to take our clothes off."

"What? Really?"

"Definitely. We're both going to be naked on stage and I'm going to be touching you all over and our bodies are almost always going to be close together. I'll need to feel your skin and you mine -- so off with the clothes."

With that explanation, I removed my shirt, shoes, socks and shorts. And faced Blake, but he was still taking his off. He had a really nice body (in addition to his handsome face -- did I mention that before?), muscular arms and legs -- and a 4" soft dick. Then he looked at me.

"Off with those briefs too, Mark, we can't have those in the way."

I gulped and peeled them off for him. Of course, he'd already seen my dick during the bidding -- but I just wasn't used to showing it off, so I was a little embarrassed.

"No need to be shy, Mark. I'm going to be doing a lot more to that thing between your legs than just looking at it before we're done," he grinned.

"OK, now, we have three positions to do, the first of which is 'doggie'. You know what that is, don't you?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure - I think I've done it with my girlfriend. It's where the girl bends over and you get behind her and fuck her. Right?"

"You got it. So bend over for me."

"Now?"

"Of course, we need to practice everything. Now on stage, before I actually start fucking you, I'm going to have to be extra hard in order just to get into what I expect will be a very tight ass, so I'm going to force you down to your knees and make you suck on my dick."

"Do I have to?"

"Absolutely, but believe me, it's not that bad. I'll bet your girlfriend does it to you, so how bad could it be?"

"Now get on your knees and open your mouth. We need to practice this."

I did as he said although I didn't think I'd like it. Frankly it grossed me out.

His dick was semi-hard and about 6" long at that point. When I took it in my hand, it was warm to the touch and seemed to harden and lengthen almost immediately. I opened my mouth, leaned over and took the head in my mouth.

Something seemed to come over me, because I liked the feel of it -- and even the taste. I ran my tongue over the head, Blake moaned and his cock seemed to come to life - it grew even more. I let it fall from my mouth and I could see it was now completely hard and was probably about 7 ½" long. Interesting. I took it back in my mouth and let my lips slide down the shaft until it reached the back of my throat, but not so far that I gagged. I was surprised -- here I was, this straight boy on his knees, sucking on another guy's dick and it was turning me on. I knew I wouldn't be as good as Phillip had been and I supposed I'd done enough, but I really didn't want to stop -- so I didn't. I kept on sucking on it, but I also wrapped my hand around the shaft and began jacking him off. I didn't even consider the consequences.

"You can stop now, Mark, that's enough."

But I could tell he didn't really want me to -- and I didn't want to either. In my lust (I suppose), I wanted to see if I could make him cum, and so I kept on -- but faster. I sucked on the head and stroked his shaft. There was pre-cum now and it tasted warm and sweet -- I loved the taste and licked it off the head over and over again.

"Oh God, Mark, you've got to stop! I'm pretty close to cumming!"

This made me want to get him off even more. I took as much of him as I could down my throat and I could feel the vein on the underside of his dick begin to pulse. I got excited and squeezed his dick with my mouth as it seemed to swell even more. And suddenly bursts of warm, salty and very creamy cum shot into my mouth, one spurt after another. I exulted and almost came myself. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, loving the knowledge that I was able to give another guy so much pleasure.

When I felt that he was finished, I looked up at him, proud of myself. "Was that OK, Blake?"

"OK??? -- that was fucking fantastic! How'd you do that? I thought you had never sucked anyone off before! Why didn't you stop when I told you to?"

"I don't know -- I guess I just wanted to find out if I could do it."

"Well I'll tell you right now, there's no question you can do it -- and it appears you liked doing it from the smile on your face. But thank you. That was amazing and I probably needed it. I have to tell you I was getting pretty horned up by being naked with you and not being able to do anything about it. But now that we've taken care of your 'desires' AND my 'needs', let's get back to work."

"Normally for a guy's first time, I'd take it very easy on him. But that's not what the audience is going to want. They're going to want passion and excitement and especially pain when you get your cherry popped. So the more of those three things you can put into this, the doggie position, the better. For my part, I'm going to help you achieve those things by rough fucking you."

"Rough fucking?"

"Yes, normally I'd put my cock in a gay virgin slowly, so there wouldn't be so much pain, but since we want you to show and let the audience know that it's painful, I'm going to force it into you very quickly, then I'll let you rest about a minute -- no longer. We'll want you to scream as loudly as you can when it first goes in and then to cry some tears for a little while -- believe me, it won't be much of an act. Then I'll shove it all the way in hard and hopefully, you'll do even more screaming and crying. Finally I'll fuck you fast and hard until I feel it's time to go on to the next position."