The Cherry Dare

Story Info
I overhear my girlfriend talk about their dare.
5.5k words
4.2
72.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

The day was perfect, the sun was shining and a slight breeze was keeping it cool. I was lying flat on my back in a secluded part of the school grounds, bunking a boring history lesson. I gloated, congratulating myself on finding this spot. It was a Monday morning and I could not shake the weekend laziness off. I was feeling very satisfied with myself, and I did not need any company.

The sun was beating down on me, and I was feeling drowsy. Suddenly, I heard a voice almost right next to me. I got such a fright, I nearly jumped up. Fortunately, I managed to keep my cool and stayed dead still so that I did not betray myself.

Was it a teacher that had found me? Were they looking for me? I thought my heart was going at six hundred beats per minute. I waited, trying to work out where the person was.

"Do you think anyone will find us?" a girl's voice asked. She was only about three yards away behind a hedge.

I almost sighed with relief. It was Dorothy. For a moment I thought of calling out to her, but then I checked myself. I wondered who could be with her and they were doing there.

"No, I think we're safe now," another girl replied. It was Dorothy's best friend, Wendy. "Come on, you've got to tell me what happened. I've been waiting since Saturday night to hear everything."

I could here them sitting down, certain that they were alone and that no one could hear them.

I decided not to interrupt the conversation. This sounded very interesting, and I suddenly wanted to hear what Dorothy had to say.

"It's a long story," Dorothy said shyly. "And you?"

"Nothing happened," Wendy said sadly. "I eventually went home alone and put my trusty fingers to use. I fell asleep still wishing for a nice hard one between my legs. So tell me, did it happen?"

"Did what happen?" Dorothy asked, clearly playing for time.

"Did Sven take your cherry?" Wendy asked impatiently. "We have a bet on who is going to lose her cherry first, and I want to know if I still have a chance to win."

"I will get to that in a moment. I have just been wondering whether it's a good idea..."

"Just answer my question. Are you still a virgin?" Wendy insisted.

I could not believe my ears. Both Wendy and Dorothy are brainy girls and do very well in school. They are also considered very respectable. I would never have thought that they would cut class, let alone discuss sex of any sort.

"All in good time," Dorothy said. "Do you remember the movie that we watched before we made the bet?"

"How could I forget?" Wendy laughed. "My dad is still looking for it. He doesn't know that his sweet little girl found it and is watching it behind his back whenever she gets the chance."

"What was the movie called? It's slipped my memory," Dorothy asked.

"'The Cherry Dare'" Wendy said. "Why?"

"In that movie both girls looked so different after they had sex for the first time. Before that, they acted like silly girls, and afterwards they were suddenly grown-up and feminine. I also wanted to become a woman. What do you think?" Dorothy seemed a little tentative.

Wendy furrowed her brow in thought. "What are you trying to say?"

Dorothy was quiet for a moment. "The reason that I made the bet with you was because I thought that I would feel different once I had been taken by a man. Do you think that's true?"

"What's this shy talk of 'being taken by a man?' In the words of 'The Cherry Dare:' You have been fucked!" Wendy said exuberantly. "Admit it- Sven took your cherry on Saturday night!"

"I'll get to that soon," Dorothy said. "Do you think a girl would feel different after she's lost her virginity?"

"I hadn't thought of that before," Wendy admitted. "Do you feel different?"

"I'm not admitting anything," Dorothy said.

"Now tell me what happened," Wendy urged. "I won't tell anyone."

"All right," Dorothy said wearily. "I will start at the beginning, and you had better be patient."

"I'll be patient, I promise" Wendy replied.

"First, thank you for taking me to the dance," Dorothy said. "It felt weird slipping out of the house dressed so daringly. If Mom had taken me, I would have had to dress in boring clothes and I would never have made the same effect."

"You were really dressed sexily," Wendy said.

"Thank you. I can't believe what I wore. I know that we planned it all for weeks beforehand, but when I took that red dress out I had the strangest feeling. I tried to convince myself to do without the lacy bra, but in the end I told myself that it would be more romantic." Dorothy giggled. "The panties were so flimsy I was scared that they would not last the night even if I just danced a very quick number. I even put those on just before the shoes to try to make them last longer."

"Those red pumps were something else," Wendy quickly chipped in. "I was sure that even if Sven did not make a play for you, then someone else would."

Dorothy continued. "When I had finished dressing, I felt hot. Everything in me shouted 'Yes, I want what I'm getting tonight!' While putting on the makeup I was worried all the time that someone would come in and catch me. I felt very nervous, but this only inspired me. Every touch of lipstick, mascara and eyeliner felt just right. If Mom had seen me as I left-"

"I have been wondering about that," Wendy said. "Did you just slip out while nobody was looking?"

"Yes," Dorothy laughed. "I shouted goodbye down the passage, and left before anyone could say anything."

"Actually I needed you too, Dorothy. Remember that small bottle of wine that we shared as were driving to the dance? It was supposed to calm my nerves, but it only made me feel hornier than ever."

Dorothy giggled. "I have never felt so naughty in my life. I don't think I even tasted the wine, I was so pumped up."

"Yes, Dorothy, me too. But tell me what happened when we arrived at the hall? You went straight to Sven, and I lost track of you there."

"I'll tell you in a moment, Wendy, but what were you doing all the time?"

"That stupid Lester stood me up! I went looking for him, but nobody had seen him all day. After ages of asking around without results, I went looking for you, and by then you were well looked after. Several of the guys tried to hit on me, but they weren't serious. I guess that the guys reckon that I am too brainy to want to fuck. I did not feel like staying at the party all alone, and so I left."

"But why didn't you say goodbye?" Dorothy asked.

Wendy winked at her friend. "Well, I would not want to distract you from your fun, would I? Now tell me more."

Dorothy smiled. "It was a fabulous evening. As we entered the hall, there were so many people, but for me there was only one person. I felt a bit anxious as I arrived. I was actually a bit worried that I would not be able to find Sven, and that by the time I could hook up with him, some hussy would have stolen him." She giggled. "I was not going to let any girl get her filthy claws all over him. In the end, I need not have worried about it. When I found him, he seemed to have been looking for me, and seemed genuinely happy that I was alone. He was dressed smartly too, and I had the feeling he had gone to extra effort to please me. Normally I'd have played him a little bit, just to let him know how privileged he was to have me as his girl, but this time I had other ideas. I gave him a big smile, and followed that with a big hello kiss. As we kissed, he pulled me towards him in a hug, and I let my breasts touch his chest through our clothes."

"Wasn't that a bit obvious?" Wendy asked, "You have never done anything like that before, have you?"

"No, I haven't," Dorothy answered simply, "but I figured that I might just as well give Sven some encouragement. Guys are so terribly shy at the worst of times, and I wanted him to know that I found him attractive. I thought that it might help him to get a bit bolder, and it worked, didn't it?"

"Yes, it worked," Wendy laughed, "Now keep telling your story."

"We tried to talk, but it was very noisy, and so Sven led me to the dance floor. They were only playing fast songs, and so after two dances I showed him that I wanted to go outside. We sat down on the chairs outside the hall, and breathed in the sweet cool air. He took my hand, and I moved closer to him. We spoke of little things, and then I felt his other hand on my knee. I looked at him, uncertain as to what I should do. Heaven knows that I did not mind his hand there; in fact at that moment it would have been even better between my legs. But I did not want him to think me too easy, and so I gently moved it away. I think I did the right thing because he smiled, and moved closer. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. He is such a good kisser! I thought he was driving me crazy.

"I felt very disappointed when Sven broke the kiss just as I was really getting into it, but I need not have been. He took me to a quiet corner and told me that he had a surprise. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them he showed me a bottle of wine. He said that he wanted to celebrate the evening with me. He had brought two silver chalices, and he poured out a measure for each of us.

"I took a first sip and it tasted very good. We sat there together quietly drinking and watching the dancing. Every now and then he would shout something into my ear above the noise and then pour some more wine into my chalice. I didn't stand a chance, especially after the wine I'd had with you. Soon I was feeling very giggly.

"I don't know it happened, but somehow I got myself squeezed against him. Sven had his left arm around my shoulder. He also managed to get his right arm rubbing my stomach. It made me feel very warm. Soon his hand moved down and I laughed at myself as he tried to find the line of my underwear. He moved further and further, and I giggled more and more until he finally found the flimsy material of my panties. I wriggled my bottom to tease him.

"I think you get the idea that I was very horny, and it got worse every second. I thought that if I had to wait very long, I'd simply throw off my clothes and jump all over Sven whether he wanted me or not.

"Sven tried to slip his finger between my legs, but I knew that I would never be able to survive with him just touching me. I jumped up and pulled him towards the dance floor leaving the wine and chalices just there. It was right in the middle of a slow song, and I immediately took the initiative. I only wanted to get laid, and I would do anything to make sure that it happened. I pulled Sven towards me, and then let my breasts press right against his chest. His eyes stretched like saucers, but that was nothing next to what I did next: I pulled his thigh between my legs and started slowly rubbing myself on him."

"You didn't!" Wendy exclaimed. "No woman would do that."

"I did," said Dorothy. "It was my way of telling Sven that there was no need for any more sweet talking. It worked wonders too. Some of the people around us started staring at me. Sven must have known that if we stayed like that for long, everyone in the hall would find out what I was doing. He took me by the hand and took me out of the building. When we got outside he told me that he wanted to party with only me. We necked for a few moments, and soon I felt his hand starting to explore my body. That was exactly what I wanted him to do. I closed my eyes and let him touch me where he wanted. Soon he was groping my breasts and I squeezed closer to him to let him know that I wanted more. The lacy bra might not even have been there for all the protection it gave from his wandering hand.

"I was feeling quite breathless. I knew that by that time Mom and Dad had gone off to some boring thing of their own, and that there was no one at home, so I told Sven that he could take me home. He looked a bit disappointed, but I rubbed my body close to his so that he got the idea that I wasn't thinking of a way to end the evening. Sven tried to convince me to go to his friend's house or to the Boardwalk, but I did not feel safe going to those deserted places. I insisted that he take me home. In the end he had no choice but to agree.

"Sven drove me home in his dad's car. I immediately slipped my hand onto his lap and felt the tenting in his trousers push up against me. I slowly rubbed him up and then pulled down his zip and let his raging cock loose from inside the bounds of his boxers. This seemed to get him into a slightly better mood. We kissed at every stop along the way.

"At the same time Sven managed to snake his hands under my dress. I thoughtfully opened my legs a little wider and lifted my dress so that he could get nicely at the spot that he was looking for. As Sven drove his fingers quickly raced up my thighs and then carefully probed for their true target. The expression on his face was priceless as he slipped aside my panties and touched my red hot pussy for the first time.

"'Do you like that?' I asked. Sven just smiled, trying to look nonchalant, but I know that he was excited. His stiff cock told me everything I needed to know.

"When we arrived at my house, I quickly straightened out my clothes and led Sven to the house. All the way up the drive I was prim and proper in case the neighbors were watching but the moment the front door was closed behind us I pulled him into a close kiss.

"'What do you want, coffee or me?' I asked teasingly.

"'Are your folks in?' Sven asked carefully.

"I just shook my head. We kissed, and immediately Sven's hands were all over me again. At that moment I knew that there was nothing you could do anymore: I had won our little bet. I was going to lose my virginity. As Sven got more insistent in touching my body I corrected myself: I wasn't losing it; I was giving it away.

"Sven started pushing me onto the couch, but I would not let him I slowly pulled him away through the lounge down the passage to my bedroom, kissing all the way. He had my dress hiked up all the way up to my waist, and it felt deliciously naughty to be like this in the rooms I knew so well. I wondered what my friends would say if they could see me now. I knew that you would be very jealous. But for the most I just enjoyed Sven touching me and kissing me.

"I don't know how long it took for us to reach my bedroom. It felt like a thousand years of pleasure, but it must have been only a few minutes. I was feeling so hot and sexy. I kicked off my shoes. I looked up at Sven, suddenly towering above me. I felt so small and helpless but so excited. My heart was beating like it was going to jump straight out of my mouth. I stood on my toes to kiss him so more. He moved away, and undid the top buttons of my dress instead. I held his arms, savoring the way his powerful upper arms rippled under my touch.

"Sven parted my dress and looked down at my chest. I coyly placed my hands over my breasts, looking him straight in the eye, as if daring him to make the next move. He did not disappoint me. He moved down rapidly, kissing me passionately once more. I could not resist him, and embraced him once more.

"Sven used the opportunity. With a clumsy but determined move, he unhooked the clasp of my bra. It dropped to the floor, and my breasts swung free in the cool air. I pulled away, thrusting out my chest proudly. 'Do you like what you see?' I asked naughtily.

"Every moment was filled with magic. Sven seemed completely overcome with awe. 'You have such beautiful breasts,' he said quietly. It was a moment I will ever forget. I felt more beautiful and sexy than I have ever felt before.

"I wanted to see Sven's chest. I quickly undid his shirt button by button and then touched his bare skin. His torso is like his arms: strong and well-developed. Underneath the skin he packs muscles like steel and there is just about no fat. His skin is soft and tender though, with lots of soft hair all the way from his navel up to his throat and running to his shoulders in a large V. The thing that surprised me most was his soft warmth. I just wanted him close to me so I pulled him against me. He just moved his arms back and let the shirt slide off.

"I trembled being so close to this strong, half-naked man, knowing what he wanted from me, and knowing that I had irrevocably signaled that I was ready to give it to him.

"I closed my eyes, and moved in for another kiss. As we kissed I felt Sven tugging at my dress. I knew what he was doing, but just stood quietly so that he had no hitches on the way to his goal. Within moments I felt my dress slowly slipping down to floor. I opened my eyes and looked at him to see his response.

"Sven stared at me with open mouth. 'Beautiful,' he said.

"We moved in for another kiss. This time my body started moving against his, and immediately he responded with his movement. It felt as if our bodies had no choice but to express their yearning with sensual movement.

"I stood there close to him, gently swaying with him side to side, our bodies completely in harmony. I held on tight to him because it was so good and because my knees were all jelly. Everything about him was so beautiful: his lips, his body and his touch. Even his smell was driving me crazy!

"At the same time we came to a decision. Almost in unison we moved to the bed. It was as if we had agreed that we wanted more, only we hadn't said a word. Very gently Sven picked me up and put me onto the bed. As he did, he kissed me, and I can still feel every movement of his lips. His hand reached down between my legs and slowly eased my panties downward. I lifted my hips to help him. When my panties reached my knees, I kicked them off, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable.

"Sven did not break his kiss, but I felt him kick off his shoes. I heard him slide off his pants. I didn't see anything because my eyes were closed. My whole body seemed to be calling for him to hurry up. And then he was on top of me, and I could once again feel his body close to me, only this time we were both naked.

"That's the moment I nearly chickened out. I felt his penis throbbing against me. It was so big! Suddenly I wondered if he would be able to take him in. What if he hurt me?"

Wendy giggled. "What came over you? I haven't seen any one in hospital with a broken vagina. If that happened to just one in ten girls the school would start wondering why so many girls are off sick."

Dorothy laughed. "That's easy for you to say. You didn't have that cock rubbing against you."

"How big was it?" Wendy asked curiously. "Was it thick? Show me with your hands."

Dorothy tried to visualize it. "I don't know, it just felt big," she said lamely, "Anyway you're interrupting me. There I was panicking, wondering about whether I really did want to lose my cherry. I pushed against him, pleading, 'Wait!' But Sven was really masterful. He stroked my hair, and fondled my ear. And I forgot about everything. I was just clay in his hands.

"He knew he had me, because his left hand reached between my legs. I was so eager, I did my best to help him find what he was looking for. And then his hand was touching me. It was almost as if I were in heaven.

"He just teased my pussy lips with his fingers. They were slipping against me, and then he dipped into me. He played with my pussy for ages, kissing me. I felt as if I were melting under him. My hips started moving up and down in the rhythm of his finger. I could not keep quiet, and telling him how good he was making me feel. My legs just seemed to automatically open wider for him to have better access to me. He took the hint and moved in between my legs.

As he moved over me, I suddenly remembered the scenes in the movie where the girls get it for the first time. I had thought that it would be the same for me, but it was somehow very different. My scene was better, much better. How I wished that there were some photographer to capture the moment that his big beautiful cock first touched me, just like in the movie. I would keep that picture forever.

smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers
12