The Cherry Poppers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jason got back to the frat, he was still too tired to work, so he napped for a while. Upon getting up he grabbed some lunch and then studied for three hours. There was a message from Mr. Caulfield to call. He would later. He wanted to restock his room for the evening. He decided to drive to the store. Chad was still tied up with work so Jason went on his own.

As he was driving by the student center, he noticed the girl from the infirmary walking by on the road by herself. He stopped to yell hello to be nice. She perked up at his call and said hello back as he pulled alongside the curb by her. It came to him that her name was Stephanie.

"How're you feeling, Stephanie?" Jason asked.

"Fine ... oh, you mean because I saw you at the infirmary? Oh, that was nothing," she replied.

"Dr. Jenny fixed you up then?" Jason queried, trying to be nice.

"Yeah ... sort of," Stephanie said. "Actually, I haven't been able to fill the prescription she gave me."

"No?"

"The college pharmacy was out of the pills and I have no way to get to town."

Jason thought for a second and then offered, "I'm going to the supermarket now. You can come along if you like?"

"Geez, that would be perfect," Stephanie said, really perking up.

She ran around the other side of the car and got in. In a minute they were leaving the campus for town. Jason pulled into the supermarket parking lot. The supermarket also had a pharmacy. They parted briefly for her to fill the prescription and for him to get the snacks, sodas, and mixers he needed for drinks he planned.

After they had everything and checked out, Jason started driving back towards campus. He was talking about the party and glanced over at Stephanie because she had been quiet for a while. Her face looked sad so he asked if she was okay.

"Fine ... just was hoping we didn't have to go back to campus so fast."

"I need to get ready for the party," Jason explained.

"I know," Stephanie replied, but still with disappointment.

"I suppose I have time to drive around a while. What did you have in mind?" Jason asked.

"Oh, anywhere is fine," Stephanie said, cheering up. "I just like being away from school for a time."

"Okay, I know a spot we can go to," Jason said, thinking about the farm he had used before.

He had no thoughts this would go anywhere with Stephanie. He had only just met her and this wasn't even a date. As he glanced over several times while they talked, he noticed how cute she really was as she smiled at him. The pleasant smile he remembered from the first time he had seen her at the infirmary was evident as they drove.

As they neared the quiet road that led back to the farm and the place Jason had used before to pull over, Stephanie piped up.

"Jason, we're near my house. Any chance we can go there so I can get a few things I forgot and want at school?"

"How much farther is it?" Jason asked, getting nervous about being back in time to school.

He still had plenty of time and there was really no reason to be there right when the party started. Claire and Caitlin would undoubtedly be looking for him but they would probably hang at the party until he got there. Plus Stephanie's eyes were pleading for his approval.

"Not too much farther. Maybe fifteen to twenty minutes," he heard her say.

"Okay," Jason agreed, realizing he would still be under an hour back to campus.

Stephanie guided him where to turn and it took eighteen minutes. She lived in a gorgeous neighborhood with huge houses. 'Her father must have a good job,' Jason thought as they got out of the car in the circular driveway.

Jason was beginning to feel strange about meeting her folks since he barely knew her when she informed him they were away and her older brother was at college too. Jason followed her into the house which had a huge foyer. His parents were not poor but didn't have a house like this either. Stephanie asked if he wanted a tour as he oohed and aahed at the size of the house and rooms.

The house was more of a mansion to his knowledge and he was doubly impressed when she showed him the indoor built-in pool at the back of the house. It was good sized and reminded him he hadn't worked out enough lately.

"Wow," Jason said as they walked around the pool. "I wish I had one of these in my house."

"My dad likes to swim for exercise," Stephanie said.

"I could use a half hour work out too," Jason claimed.

"You want to go for a swim?" Stephanie asked. "I'm not sure my brother's or dad's trunks would fit you though."

"You want to swim with me. I'd feel awkward just using your pool."

"Aah," Stephanie seemed to hesitate. "I ... aah, don't really feel like ..."

"Come on. It'd be fun," Jason stated.

"Well, to be honest, I'm a bit shy," Stephanie allowed.

"Oh, come on. There is no one here but you and me," Jason encouraged.

"Jason, I'd be embarrassed to have you see me. I've gained some weight since going to college. You know, 'Freshman Fifteen.' I'd feel self conscious about you seeing me in a swimsuit. In fact, the reason I went to see Dr. Whitfield was to get diet pills my dad wouldn't prescribe for me."

"I know," Jason explained.

"You do?"

"Sure. You realize, of course, my job at the infirmary has me typing all the patient's medical records."

"Yeah, I guess I didn't think that through," Stephanie admitted.

"So you will then?" Jason asked.

"Well, that still doesn't lessen my embarrassment much," Stephanie claimed.

"It would be fun," Jason restated.

"What would you do about the bathing suit though?" Stephanie tried to counter.

"I'm willing to swim in my boxers if you don't mind."

The prospect of seeing Jason, who she really liked, in his wet boxers appealed to Stephanie a lot. She had a few relationships in high school but none that had advanced too far. This gorgeous guy before her was like her dream man and she was reluctant not to comply.

"Okay, give me a minute," Stephanie finally agreed.

After she left, Jason stripped to his boxers and walked down the steps of the shallow end. The water was as warm as or warmer than the school pool and he quickly started to freestyle back and forth in the pool to get loose. His regular work-out routines took over an hour. He started with freestyle, but soon moved into the butterfly and breaststroke, which were his signature competitive events. The pool was shorter than the school's but still nice and gave him opportunities to practice his turns.

When Jason switched from freestyle to butterfly, he noticed Stephanie watching him from the side of the pool. She had brought towels with her and placed them on one of the four lounge chairs. She had a towel wrapped around her waist with her brightly colored suit exposed on top. As Jason made his turns he caught sight of her watching him. He also noticed the ample cleavage of her breasts.

As Jason finished his butterfly laps he stopped in the shallow end. Stephanie had stolen into the pool at that end without him noticing when he was swimming the other way. She seemed to be trying to keep her brunette hair from getting wet. He moved towards her in the water noticing her nervousness.

"You're not swimming?" he asked.

"I don't want to get my hair wet," Stephanie explained.

"Come on," Jason said, with a modest friendly splash in her direction.

"Hey," Stephanie shouted, but smiled and splashed back.

A few more mild splashes turned into an all out battle to drown the other. Stephanie held her own and moved like someone used to the water. She finally gave up though, outdone by the bigger and stronger guy. She was now soaked from head to toe.

"You," she laughed. "I told you I didn't want to wet my hair."

"Too late now," Jason said laughing.

"You swim beautifully," Stephanie said. "And fast."

"I'm on the school team. Didn't I tell you?"

"No," but then again they knew very little about each other.

"I need to finish my breaststroke routine. You want to swim too?" Jason asked.

"I'll freestyle beside you," Stephanie said.

The work-out went longer than either had planned but Jason was enjoying the chance to unwind and get in some good laps. Stephanie proved to be a good strong swimmer even though she couldn't quite keep up with her freestyling to his breaststroke. When they were done they lounged in the shallow end until they were breathing normally again.

Jason splashed Stephanie again and soon they were back into a full splash fight. This time when it ended, Jason had Stephanie in his arms, pinning hers by her sides, her back to him. Her long brunette hair hanging wet in his face. He managed to spin her around as they laughed.

Once face to face the smiles became more serious as both realized where this might be headed. Stephanie seemed to hold back as Jason wanted to kiss her. He smiled and let her go. He turned to exit the pool but she jumped him from behind, wrapping her long legs around his waist. Jason could feel her nice breasts pressing against his strong back.

"Hey," Jason crowed, spinning around in the water trying, but only playfully to escape. She hung tightly and they swirled in the water. Eventually he got her to release by ducking below the water. As she came up he got behind her and grabbed her again around the front. His one hand briefly cupping her swimsuit covered tit, feeling the soft yet resilient flesh.

Now it was Stephanie's turn to try to break free and she fought harder than he might have expected. Her ass wiggled back and forth across his boxer clad dick making him hard from the friction and the closeness to her.

Stephanie finally managed to get free but it was more when Jason relented. She surprised him by jumping into him and kissing him. Her tits pressing his chest and his groin hers. 'She has to feel me,' Jason reckoned.

The kiss was a quick one; Stephanie paused, looked at him, and then kissed him again. Jason was ready for more when she suddenly pulled back and away a little. He looked a bit surprised that she stopped.

Stephanie smiled but moved away. She wanted to get out of the water but wanted him to go first so she could follow.

"You need to get going, don't you?"

"Yeah," Jason agreed, but still wondering why she was holding back.

Maybe he was pushing her too fast. After all he knew she was a virgin and maybe reluctant to start something she wouldn't want to proceed with. Jason took the lead and walked up the steps. He grabbed a towel as Stephanie followed. She quickly grabbed a big towel too but not before he got a sideways glance at her.

Stephanie had all the right curves but a little too much in the hips and tummy. Her suit hid the tummy somewhat but her thighs needed work. Jason dried off as did Stephanie. She wrapped a big towel around herself.

After redressing, they were back in the car and headed off, her hair in a ponytail. Stephanie had the CDs she had wanted and seemed to be in a great mood. She talked even more on the ride back and the time passed quickly. Jason pulled in front of her dorm with still a little time before the party started.

"See ya," Jason said to Stephanie.

"I hope so," Stephanie replied, leaving little doubt she wanted to see him again.

Jason thought about inviting her to the party but thought better. He had too many women already coming to the party for one guy. However, he liked Stephanie and found conversation with her easy and fun. He did want to see her again.

"Give me your number," Jason said, handing her paper and pen.

Stephanie smiled at him and then wrote her cell number down. She handed it back to him with a smile that quickly became something else. It looked like concern on whether he would really call or was he just placating her.

"Jason, I'm just not that experienced at dating," Stephanie admitted with a nervous tone.

He realized she was offering a reason for the pool time ending so abruptly and said, "It's okay, Stephanie. It's quite alright."

"Thanks for understanding. See ya soon," Stephanie giving him that award winning smile and moving to exit the car.

'She's young at eighteen,' Jason thought, as they said good-bye and he watched her walk to the door and wave.

12