The Cherry Poppers Ch. 24

Story Info
Will Marnie give in?
6.6k words
4.74
84.8k
13

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

Jason kept his eyes closed as he lay on the bed, enjoying the afterglow from fucking Brooke, before he opened them to see that Marnie hadn't moved. She had been staring at his wet and now flaccid cock, but looked at him as he stirred. He smiled weakly at her and she smiled back.

He rose up on his elbows and glanced at Brooke. She lay just as he'd left her a few minutes ago. Her breathing had lessened but she still had her eyes closed. The only change was that she had rubbed her hands over her body, smearing the wetness of his cum into her skin. Marnie had apparently watched her do that.

"Marnie...what're you doing?" Jason whispered, turning back to her.

"Nothing. Just watching you two," she replied.

"You want something?" Jason asked.

She seemed to avoid the question and instead pointed to his cock and said, "A little more leaked out."

Knowing she had probably never seen a cock cum before he said, "It always does that. A little leaks out of every guy after they relax."

"You want some tissues or something?" Marnie asked.

"Sure, that would be nice."

Marnie left for a second to the bathroom, returning moments later with several tissues. She handed them to Jason and watched as he cleaned the tiny white puddle from his thigh and then his dick. He bundled them together and looked for what to do with them. Marnie extended her hand and Jason gave them to her. She walked back into the bathroom and returned promptly.

"Thanks," Jason whispered.

"Welcome...Jason?"

"What?"

"Can I touch it?" Marnie requested.

"Sure."

Marnie tentatively stepped forward, leaned over, and extended her hand. Her right forefinger traced a tender line from the head down the side until she reached his balls. She stopped there and stood back up.

"It's soft," Marnie commented.

"Come here," Jason instructed, patting the bed beside him.

Marnie looked at him questioningly. Jason could tell the way to this inexperienced girl was going to be in small steps. The idea of losing her cherry in a fast, emotionless fuck, was not appealing to Marnie. She needed to experience first the basics of touching and kissing before she could comfortably advance to the final act. Marnie sat beside him, opposite Brooke's still sleeping form.

"Pick it up in your hand," Jason offered.

Marnie looked at him cautiously but moved her hand to comply. Her soft thin fingers encircled the soft cock and picked it up. She looked back to Jason's face for approval and he just smiled back.

"How's it feel," he queried.

"Weird...it's like a big fat worm," Marnie stated with a giggle. "My dad used to take me fishing and he made me put the worm on the hook."

"Play with it if you want," Jason proposed. "The balls too."

Marnie wiggled the dick in her hand and giggled some more. She ran her finger around the ridge of the head in a circle and over the tiny slit in the tip. When she was content with the feel of Jason's cock, her hand drifted down to lightly probe his testicles. She moved tenderly, obviously knowing the stories of how sensitive they were. Her fingers played gently with the movable orbs inside his soft sack.

"What do you think?" Jason inquired.

"I love the way they move around when I touch them," Marnie said, referring to his balls. "The skin is so soft too."

"Keep playing with it if you want. You can stroke the dick or run your nails lightly over my balls."

Marnie glanced at him for a second but complied. Her hand hefted the weight of his ball sack before returning to tentatively stroke his cock. Any guy would be thrilled to have a girl touching him for the first time. Jason was no different and his cock started to expand. Encouraged by it, Marnie continued stroking him.

"Look what you're doing to me, girl," Jason said with a low chuckle.

"Wow...it's neat the way it grows," Marnie agreed, smiling too.

"Keep going and you'll make it much bigger," Jason declared.

"I can feel it getting harder too," Marnie informed like a school girl.

Jason thought about taking her to the next step but decided against it since he had recently been inside Brooke. He didn't want to start Marnie out on the joys of oral sex with a cock that had just deflowered her friend. Though he couldn't see any signs of blood on him or Brooke, he wanted to clean up first. Marnie was a bit surprised when he stopped her.

"What...was I hurting you?" Marnie questioned.

"Oh no...quite nice actually." Jason answered. "It's just that I should take a quick shower before we continue."

"Oh...right," Marnie concurred.

"You want to join me?"

"Ah...okay," Marnie said.

They eased off the bed as not to disturb Brooke. It didn't work though and she opened her eyes.

"Going somewhere?"

"Marnie and I are going to take a shower," Jason told her.

"Okay," Brooke said with a sleepy smile.

Brooke curled up in a ball at the foot of the bed. Jason pulled the comforter down over her and she moaned her thanks. Marnie then followed Jason into the bathroom and shut the door.

Jason started the water and retrieved the soap and shampoo from the vanity. Marnie helped with the towels and soon they were ready to get in accept Marnie still had her pretty white lingerie on.

"Come on, let me see you take those off," Jason encouraged.

"You want to watched," Marnie said nervously.

"Sure...if you want? Or, I can get in and start soaping."

"Go ahead and get in," Marnie proposed.

Jason disappeared into the shower behind the curtain. He wet himself and then quickly soaped up. He was beginning to get a little razor stubble.

"Marnie...bring in my razor from my toiletries kit with you please." Jason asked.

Jason felt the curtain moving as he rinsed off. When he finished and turned away from the water, Marnie was there with his razor in her hand. Her face looked worried as she handed him the razor. Jason took it but not without eying her body too.

Marnie was the same height as Brooke, fairly tall at about five seven, but weighed a few pounds less. Her tits were small. They were not much more than bumps on her chest. She had cute small brown aureoles and nipples too, not much bigger than Jason's. They were puckered from the coolness she felt from standing outside the hot water. She was quite thin but still had curves in the right places. He smiled as he noticed her identical landing strip of hair. This must have been part of their plan along with the matching outfits other than color.

"I see Brooke and you shave alike," Jason commented in hopes of breaking the tension.

"Yeah," Marnie agreed with a weak smile.

It worked to somewhat soften the mood. Jason moved to let her get to the hot water. Marnie slid by him and he got his first look at her from behind. 'Cute ass,' he thought. He watched as Marnie wet herself but not her hair.

"Nice ass," Jason said.

"Really?" Marnie queried upon turning around. "You've probably seen much nicer. And my boobs are much smaller than Brooke's."

"They are cute though," Jason said and stepped forward to brush his finger tip over her excited right nipple.

The little bud of a nipple was tight and hard like his could get when he was cold. He teased the turgid little eraser before pulling on it gently. A soft moan escaped Marnie's lips as she watched his face.

"Turned around," Jason commanded.

When Marnie turned to face the water again, he grabbed both her breasts from behind and held her tight against his front. His cock was still only semi-hard but it pressed nicely into the top of her firm round ass cheeks. His hands immediately kneaded the soft tissue of her tits. Marnie hands gently covered his as they held her breasts.

"Mmm...this is nice," Jason whispered in her ear.

"Mmm...yes, it is," Marnie moaned back.

Jason held her like that until he was sure she felt his cock pressing harder into her ass. He let her go to hand her the soap after taking some himself. He applied it to his face and started shaving as Marnie washed. He nearly cut himself when he felt her grab his cock. Her soapy hands caressed his nearly hard cock as he finished shaving. She played with his hanging testicles too.

"Found a new toy?" Jason questioned jokingly as he moved around her clean body to finish rinsing himself, but still facing her.

"Maybe," Marnie replied with enough of a giggle to suggest she was enjoying herself.

Jason rinsed as Marnie stroked his stiff cock. When he finally moved out of the direct spray to his face, he looked at Marnie. Her eyes were down on his cock in her hands but came up when she felt his eyes on her face.

"He likes you," Jason told her.

"He does, huh," Marnie responded.

"He likes kisses from pretty women too."

"Oh?"

"Definitely."

"Here?"

"Why not," Jason answered.

"Jason?"

"What?"

"You asked me back in the bedroom before if I wanted something."

"Yeah."

"Would you do me...I mean would you lick me...lick me like you did Brooke?"

"Absolutely."

Marnie looked into his eyes as if searching for all the answers. Her hands still tenderly stroked his cock. She thought for a few moments, their eyes locked together, before she squatted down to align her face with his stiff dick. She looked at his dick and then glanced up as if needing directions.

"Kiss the head first," Jason recommended.

Marnie complied and softly planted a kiss to the end. She kissed it several more times before moving down the side. When she had traveled down and back, she looked up at Jason again.

"Use your tongue to lick around the head and down to my balls," Jason informed her.

Marnie followed his directions and flicked her tongue across his glands. She concentrated on the head before licking the shaft and down to his balls. Jason didn't wait for her to stop this time for more tips.

"Push my dick up like this," Jason said showing her, "now, suck my testicles into your mouth."

Marnie looked up and giggled. She had never considered doing something like this before. She would have thought the mere act of sucking on a guy's balls depraved but with Jason, in the shower, it seemed almost natural.

She followed his instructions and sucked first one and then the other into her mouth. She had to open wide to accommodate the large egg sized nuts. When she had sucked on both she looked up again.

"Now, suck on the head," Jason commanded.

Marnie shifted to kneel on the floor on the shower. She stared momentarily at the large cockhead before opening her mouth wide and taking it in. She sucked on it like she had his balls.

"Use your tongue too," Jason directed.

Marnie moved her tongue across his glands as she sucked. Jason's sigh told her she was doing it right. She couldn't believe she was sucking on his cock, any cock for that matter. Marnie's decision to do nothing but support Brooke had melted away considerably. Sucking Jason's big cock felt so naughty, her pussy throbbed from the wickedness of it. It also longed to feel his tongue like he had done with Brooke.

"Try deeper," Jason encouraged, "and use your hands on my cock and balls at the same time."

Marnie had been steadying herself by holding onto Jason's thighs. Now she moved her hands to cups his balls and stroked the bottom of his dick. Her mouth pushed a little deeper before she gagged slightly. She backed off a little just as the curtain moved aside and Brooke stood there.

"Wow...look at you two. Marnie...go girl," Brooke said laughing. "Can I join you two?"

"Sure," Jason effused.

While Brooke climbed in, Marnie resumed her sucking on Jason's cock. Jason stepped aside to let Brooke wet herself under the warm water. He leaned against the wall with Marnie still sucking him. After Brooke had washed, she stood by Jason so they could kiss and he could play with her nice tits. He liked pulling on the nearly inch long nipples, and from the groans each time he did it, it was clear Brooke loved it too. They stayed in that position until Marnie couldn't take the kneeling anymore and had to stand.

Together they exited the shower. Jason's big cock swayed back and forth as he moved to dry himself with the towel. Brooke had washed her hair so she took the longest to dry. Jason led Marnie out to the bed, and when Brooke finally joined them again, Marnie was back between Jason's legs, sucking his cock.

"Wow, girl. You've sure taken to blowjobs like a duck to water," Brooke said amusedly as she lay on the opposite side of Jason from Marnie. "Mind if I join you?"

Marnie shifted slightly left and allowed Brooke to take over playing with Jason's balls. She never left his cock though. She seemed very content to carry on with sucking him.

"Let's do it together," Brooke offered.

Not sure what she meant, Marnie stopped for a minute to look at her friend. Jason was up on his elbows watching the two. Every guy's fantasy is to have two women sucking their cock at once. Jason was experiencing that for only the second or third time. Stef and Pam had sucked him together before.

"Run your tongue on that side and I'll do this side," Brooke instructed Marnie.

Jason watched intently as the two women licked and sucked on both sides of his dick. Their tongues danced over his sensitive skin and even touched a few times. Marnie held low on the base to steady his cock while Brooke played with his balls. The feelings from the both of them were driving him nuts. Jason groaned loudly as Marnie went back to sucking on the head before giving Brooke a turn.

"Oh, god," Jason growled. "That feels great, gals."

Marnie just smiled back while Brooke said, "Glad you like it."

"You girls are going to make me cum again if we keep this up. Brooke, why don't you get the condoms out of my pants pocket and Marnie climb up here and bring your pussy to my mouth."

Neither girl had to be asked twice. While Brooke found the condoms and ripped one open, Marnie gently climbed over top of Jason's chest. He used his hands to guide her to where he wanted her. He also pulled a pillow under his head. Marnie trembled at the first kiss to her soft inner thigh, only inches from her excited sex.

"Oh, god," she moaned.

Jason kissed both of her spread thighs before focusing in on the slightly brownish pussy before him. His kisses closed in on her labia. She shuddered when his tongue traced a line down her slit and over the somewhat soft and crinkly outer lips. He was so engrossed in what he was doing, he barely felt Brooke putting the condom on his cock until she was just about finished rolling it down.

He could feel Brooke climb on top of his lower body and align herself for penetration. While she did that, he parted Marnie's labia with his fingers and ran his tongue through the wet pink inner folds of her vagina. She stiffened and moaned but otherwise stayed still for him to do whatever he wanted. Marnie had her eyes closed and her hands palmed her small breasts. The tips felt like they were going to explode as Jason ate her.

Brooke could be heard moaning now as she settled down on his rock hard cock. She was slightly sore but wanted more of his cock inside her too badly to stop. She went slow as inch after inch spread her wide.

"Oh, fuck, you're so damn big!" Brooke yelled.

Jason's only answer was to push his tongue against the opening of Marnie's virgin hole. He teased all around her wet pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed his head. She forced her hips lower and pushed his face firmly to her splayed pussy.

"Ahh," Marnie groaned. "Oh, Jason. That feels incredible. Don't stop."

Jason had no intentions of stopping. Marnie's excited pussy coated his lower face in her musky sweet juices as Brooke rode his cock. He could feel his balls already stirring as he ate Marnie's pussy. He would have preferred to have her on her back so he could feast on her easier but Brooke bouncing on his cock felt too good to move. Besides, this way he could please both of them together. He sucked on Marnie's clit, flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh, my god!" Marnie howled uncharacteristically.

She dropped nearly her full weight on his face, as if trying to force more of her clit into his mouth. Jason raised his hands to pinch and pull her nipples. Marnie howled again as she ground her cunt against his busy mouth.

A feeling more powerful than Marnie had ever experienced before began to uncoil in her lower body. It built from a slight tinkle or ache to a throbbing, consuming sensation that threatened to devour her lower body. The near electric shocks spreading from her embattled clit in Jason's mouth, were in jeopardy of erasing any other meaningful thoughts from her mind. She rode his face like a bucking bronco.

"Oh, Jason...don't stop...please don't stop...ah," Marnie growled.

Jason bore his tongue into Marine's juicy pussy, sucking her inner lips and teasing her clit viciously. He wanted to get Marnie off so he could concentrate on fucking Brooke. His cock felt incredible as Brooke's tight pussy squeezed him delightfully as she bounced constantly on him. Brooke's hands pressed against his sides as she impaled herself on his stiff cock.

"I'm going to cum!" Brooke howled. "Make me cum, Jason."

"Me too," Marnie echoed. "Almost there..."

Jason wet a finger in Marnie's pussy and reached around her cute tight ass. With one hand holding her ass cheek open, he positioned the other between her vagina and her puckered back hole. He fingered the tiny area there before moving his finger menacingly around her tight rosebud. He gathered more juice on his finger from her quaking pussy and teased the opening of her butt hole.

"Oh, geez!" Marnie roared as his fingered probed her asshole.

She started to shake. Her thighs tremble with the bliss coursing through her body. The pleasure she felt drove her closer and closer to an explosive finale. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt hard on his mouth and making it hard for him to breathe and suck her clit. Jason held her tightly with one hand as his forefinger entered the crinkled rear hole.

"Oh, shit!" Marnie bellowed. "Cumming..."

Brooke's stimulation from Jason's amazing buried cock felt incredible, but watching him eat her friend's cunt and finger her asshole, drove Brooke over the edge too. Her pleasure made her quiver as she rode his cock to completion. Her pussy spasmed around the huge dick and clenched it repeatedly, as waves of bliss tore through her. Her clit ached, causing her to move one hand there to rub it furiously.

"Jason...I love this dick!" Brooke hollered, still riding him.

Somehow Jason managed to keep from cumming. It might have been the need for concentration on Marnie's pleasure. It could have been the more urgent need to breathe. It might have also been the condom which he hated, but whatever it was, he controlled his orgasm despite the tremendous pleasure he felt.

Jason removed his finger from Marnie's ass when he finally felt her relax. It had gone in to the second knuckle and teased inside while she came. Her pussy had leaked her sweet musky nectar all over his face and mouth. He was still lapping her when she rolled over onto the bed. Her deliciously aching pussy and clit were too sensitive now for more. Her breathing ragged, as she lay still with her eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of the most wonderful climax of her young life.

Brooke also rolled off Jason to the other side. His dick popped free of her over-fucked young cunt like a still hard pole. She was sore now and tired once more. Her body glistened with perspiration despite the coolness of the room. She too enjoyed the warmth of her spent body and still quivering cunt.

Jason sat up, looked at both girls, and tried to decide what to do with his raging hard-on. He still had not cum, but his need was paramount in his mind. He stood up and pulled the condom from his dick. He tossed it on the nightstand, still looking at the two women. Brooke was out again, even before her breathing slowed. Marnie looked only slightly more with it and Jason chose her for the final act.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers
12