The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11.2

Story Info
The next day after the Christmas party.
1.3k words
4.4
26.5k
3
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-morning before the guest couples began waking up. Cheryl found sleeping to be very difficult that night. Watching Teresa take care of Tyrone brought back so many memories and more than a few stirrings from her past with Thomas.

The visions of her new friend playing with that giant black cock kept flashing back to her mind. They were extremely vivid and detailed visions at that. She could clearly see the tiny white hand, stretching itself, trying to reach around the impossible to encircle huge throbbing black cock. A cock that was so utterly superior to anything she had seen in her life, with the exception of Thomas.

After that fateful day when Cheryl had visited Thomas at his house when Belinda was away, she had sworn to never put herself into a position to be unfaithful to her husband ever again. To never set eyes on something that incredible, and thus never put herself into a temptation that she simply could never resist.

In spite of having the best sex of her life, after returning home, and talking with her husband on the phone, the waves of guilt had overtaken her. As she found herself lying to her husband about what she had actually done that day, the guilt simply grew.

Watching Teresa sucking on Tyrone's cock caused the raw sexual desire to come storming back to her. Though she swore to herself that she would NEVER again be unfaithful to her husband, last night, as she looked at Tyrone's large and completely superior black cock, she found herself salivating.

The fact of the matter was, she was totally jealous of her new friend. Even though Tyrone had a large cock (at least double the size of Chris's), it was not quite as large as Thomas's. Not as long, and not quite as thick. As Cheryl thought of her husband's bosses mammoth dick, she felt that absolute burning desire to see it, feel it, taste it, and be filled with it all over again. That afternoon at Thomas's house she had been completely filled. Totally satisfied, and fulfilled like she had never before felt.

It was so bad watching Teresa, that Cheryl had an overwhelming desire to climb down on the floor and join her friend! As she lay there the next day thinking about it, she almost felt a feeling of regret at not doing exactly that!

During the night, after the room had finally gone completely quiet, and after Cheryl heard Tyrone begin to snore, she could no longer contain herself. She was simply going to have to make love to herself and satisfy that burning itch.

Cheryl lay on the couch and slowly and lazily caressed her body. She wrapper her arms around her body, pretending that it was Thomas holding her. She moved her hands to her hips and lowered her pajama bottoms a few inches. Her pajama bottoms and panties clung to her hips sexily.

Cheryl moved her hips around circularly and slowly, then drew the pants down over the peak of her hips so that they slid completely off. Her hands went quickly to her pelvic area and caressed it slowly and gently.

She slid one leg off the edge of the couch allowing her self to spread out as much as she could on the small couch. She moved her hands down and caressed her thighs softly. Next her hand moved directly to her aching clit. Her other hand entered her opening and deftly moved two fingers all the way in -- as far as she could insert them, desperate to fill her void. She had a desperate need for release.

It didn't take long. Cheryl desperately needed to cum, and almost immediately felt the waves of a huge orgasm overtaking her. As she came all over both of her hands, a fairly loud moan escaped her lips. She prayed to herself that nobody in the room heard her, but there was simply no way she could stop!

As she gently but firmly rubbed her hard clit, within seconds she was quivering on the couch. She grabbed her pillow and shoved it over her face to avoid being heard by the whole room!

Only after this release was Cheryl able to obtain even a fitful sleep that night. She was the first of the living room group to awaken the next day -- feeling slightly hung over and not at all rested. Finally, after laying on the couch, looking longingly down at Tyrone, she decided to get up and start getting ready for a new day.

As she went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower, she heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah, I'm in here," said Cheryl.

"I know hun, but I really really gotta pee. Can I come in? It's me Teresa!"

"Oh, sure" answered Cheryl as she clicked the lock on the door, allowing her friend access.

Upon the unlocking of the door, Teresa immediately ran in, not allowing Cheryl the opportunity to leave the room as she had originally intended.

"Don't leave hun, I need to talk to you," said Teresa.

"Uh huh. I bet," smiled Cheryl, not being able to be serious about the situation.

"I caught you peekin last night," answered Teresa.

"Yeah, I thought you did. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be a Peeping Tom, it just kinda happaned."

"You won't tell will you?" asked Teresa.

"Are you kidding? Who would I tell?" asked Cheryl.

"Well -- my husband, your husband, the weather man. I don't know! I'd just rather it remains our little secret if at all possible. At some point I plan to tell my husband about it, but I want it to be under just the right circumstances."

"Hey, your secret is definitely safe with me. I still can't believe you had the balls to go through with that! Right there in the middle of someone else's living room, in front of everyone," mused Cheryl.

"Well, to be honest with you, after as much as I had drank, and as horny as I was, and as bad as I wanted that boy -- at the time -- I honestly wouldn't have given a shit WHO saw me!" replied Teresa.

"I mean, did you see his body? The guy had rippling muscles from head to toe. And did you happen to see his cock? He makes my husband look like a little boy in every possible way," observed Teresa.

"It was obvious you really didn't care who was watching after I knew that you knew I was watching!" laughed Cheryl. "So was it all worth it? Was it all you thought it would be?"

"Well, my only regret is not climbing on that thing and fucking his brains out! I still can't believe I let that opportunity pass me by. Believe me, I probably won't make THAT mistake again!" replied Teresa.

"Oh my. Now that WOULD have been a show! I doubt if you had done that you would have been able to keep quiet enough not to wake the whole house," laughed Cheryl.

"You don't know the half of it honey!" laughed Teresa. "I've never held something so incredible."

"Well, I still say you are brave! I don't think I could ever be quite that brave," replied Cheryl.

"You never know -- given the right situation what you might be capable of," answered Teresa.

You don't know the half of it, though Cheryl, her mind again returning to Thomas.

"All I know is, I like your style girl," laughed Cheryl. "Next time I have a party, I'm definitely inviting YOU!"

"Hey, do it. Me & Bob'll come to any party! Especially if you invite Tyrone!" answered Teresa seriously.

"Really? Where do you guys live anyway?" asked Cheryl.

"Downtown Tampa Honey."

"Hey, you guys are RIGHT by us! We are definitely going to have to get together more," said Cheryl.

"No kidding?"

The girls conversation was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. "Can a guy get in to pee?" asked Chris from outside the door.

HAHAHAHA the girls laughed.