The Chess Game

Story Info
Two men play chess with naked women as the pieces.
2.5k words
3.8
101.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

"And how are we getting on with the latest recruits?" asked Carl Lindeman as he pushed the blue button on the large console in front of him. Far below the red-haired girl playing the part of one of his pawns jerked upright and moved slowly forward one square. Another jab at the button and she moved forward again.

"They should be ready soon," came the reply through the earphones "possibly another three months. But you know how it is. Some learn faster than others." The second man studied the huge chequered board that dominated the chamber. From their vantage points high above the action taking place below, the men sat facing each other at opposite ends of the vast room which had been hewn from the solid rock of the island above. "But we don't want them until they are absolutely ready do we?" He panned a camera onto the face of his remaining bishop. 'Hmmm,' he thought, 'If I don't use her then Carl will be able to come through with his knight and I'll lose her anyway. But I don't think she'll last much longer.'

The female in question looked on the point of collapse. She had been on the chessboard for two hours with the constant stimulating vibrators embedded in her rectum and vagina keeping her on the verge of orgasm. In that time she had experienced many minor releases of sexual tension and it showed in her face and trembling body. Soaked in sweat, her body shook and made constant muscular movements as she ground her thighs together and clenched her buttocks hoping to bring herself to her final finish. She knew the consequences of collapsing in orgasmic pleasure outside the rules of the game but she was now beyond caring. The man, Juan, noted all this and decided to take a chance. He pushed the button that would activate the girl.

She moaned aloud as she felt the stimulation of her left nipple as the low current ran through it from the battery strapped to her back. Her breasts already swollen with desire, felt on the point of bursting as she turned to face the direction she was required to go. She saw ahead of her, a tall, statuesque woman with the emblem of an opposing Knight hanging by a thin cord around her neck and she knew that this was her target. The vibrator in her vagina increased its pitch and she half staggered towards her prey, each step increasing the build up of sexual desire. She nearly made it. The Knight watched her approach and noticed she was almost on the point of collapse. Guilt swept through her as she hoped and prayed that the lurching, stumbling woman would feel the onslaught of her final orgasm before reaching her square. And as she drew closer the Knight could see the glazed look in the other's eyes, the sweat running down the naked flesh and the increased trembling as muscles began to spasm and nerve endings began to respond to the oncoming climax. With just two squares to go the woman gave a shriek of pure lust and fell writhing to the ground her uncontrollable hands tried to bury themselves deep into herself as the final shattering release took her further and further into sexual masochism.

Juan cursed out loud. The gamble hadn't paid off. Now his piece will have to leave the game without achieving her objective. Nothing gained. Nothing at all but he was now minus a strategic player. He watched as the woman played out her shattering release and to resume the game quickly he helped her by adjusting all the controls on his console to their highest level. The battery on her back picked up the signals and her rectum, vagina and breasts became three recipients of sexual stimulation acting as one. She screamed and shrieked. High pitched sounds that echoed and re-echoed around the chamber. She arched her back, fumbled the fingers of both hands into her gaping, sopping vagina alongside the frantically buzzing vibrator and pushed, pulled and pinched at her genitals until the tidal wave swept over her bringing the blessed release she craved. Such had been the build up of lust over the previous two hours she came down slowly in a series of decreasingly less violent climaxes before flopping backward onto the square now soaked with her juices.

Juan and Carl watched as the team of men appeared from the shadows approached the now gasping, sobbing woman, picked her up by her arms and legs and carried her from the board her flesh still rippling as new spasms ran the length of her body. Neither man cared what punishment awaited her. That was the job of the Gamekeeper. Suffice to know that she would be punished. The rules were clear, no player was to have a premature orgasm. Only if they captured an opposing piece was that luxury afforded them. Pieces were to be kept in a constantly stimulated state only after they had entered the game, before that time they were to wait obediently on their starting squares before being required to move. This last rule gave the players controlling the movements a chance to keep fresh troops back until needed. Once a piece began playing then she was stimulated without pause by the vibrators in her body and the wires attached to her breasts These attachments also served the double purpose of telling her in which direction to go. Increased movement in her vagina she should move forward, in her rectum backward, left breast she should turn left where she stood and right breast she should turn right. The earlier a piece was used in the game the longer she would have to control her final orgasm. If she experienced an involuntarily final climax she was removed from the board leaving the player controlling her at a disadvantage to his opponent. The players found the game interesting as well as novel. It was not so much pressing a button and watching a sweating, lust filled woman, sometimes on the verge of collapse, stagger and stumble in a given direction; but they had to judge whether the piece had enough strength to reach its target before collapsing from orgasmic release. Juan had made a wrong decision and was now a piece short.

The game continued but Juan knew he had lost. Before he resigned however he was determined to make one last attack and have fun at the same time. Carl's most recent move, the petite red haired girl whose body was covered in faint freckles, was still standing where she had been placed, two squares out from her starting point. She was comparatively untouched by any sexual desire except for the slight movement of her small, pert breasts as she stood there panting slightly at the faint electrical stimulation. She saw that most of the other women would not last much longer. Their glistening bodies and slack faces told their own story. Suddenly she saw a movement out of the corner of her eye. It was against the rules to voluntarily face any attacking piece, but she could, by swivelling her eyeballs as far as they could go, see the tall statuesque Knight, who had been in danger herself just a few moments ago, slowly and with care stumble towards her. She knew she was the target and prepared herself mentally for what was to come.

The woman arrived standing close to her, their bodies touching. The red haired girl could smell the sexual desire in the other and feel the faint tremors rippling through her body. They both waited for further instructions. They were not long coming. "Oral stimulation." the voice boomed out from the speakers placed around the walls. The red head dropped to her knees and gently moved the thighs of her opponent apart, exposing the end of the vibrator still working in the woman's body. She smelt the female's arousal, and as she pushed her tongue upward until it made contact with the labia, she could taste the juices pouring from the Knight's gaping vagina. She worked well, her tongue and mouth lapping and sucking alongside the vibrator. Taking the clitoris between her teeth she very gently stimulated it with soft nibbling actions. Above her she heard a loud gasp and her head was suddenly gripped by two strong hands and urgently pulled into the sopping loins. She sucked more urgently on the clitoris feeling it lengthen in her mouth and she felt also the trembling of the thighs become more violent and uncontrolled. Her head was now pushed hard against the woman's genitals and understanding the urgency the red head became more violent in return. Her teeth and tongue bit and probed, sometimes nipping viciously at the soft skin of the now shaking thighs, sometimes forcing everything she could into the flooding vagina, her lips, tongue and nose. The woman's juices flooded her mouth and filled her nostrils until she felt as one with her previous opponent. The vibrator's constant movement helped bring an end to the woman's torture and with a howl she pulled the red head away from her body, slammed her to the floor on her back and sat heavily on her face. The tall woman was beyond knowing what she was doing. She just ground her loins into the girls working mouth, not caring whether she was causing pain or not. The red haired girl felt her lips swell from the rough handling and she knew they were bruising, but they had been bruised before. Her stimulation of the climaxing woman continued until making a noise between a shriek and a scream as the dam finally broke the woman's heavy body fell forward. The small girl lay there beneath the weight of her opponent's body unable to move, but it was not long before the tall woman regained some measure of control and staggered to her feet trying to pull herself together enough to continue the game. Released, the redhead made her way off the board, and disappeared into the darkness.

"No point in that move," said Carl chuckling into his microphone, "one more move and I've got you in checkmate." He looked across the chamber at Juan and saw the man stretch luxuriously.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to see how the small girl would perform. Rather well don't you think?"

"But we know she would be alright else she would never have reached this stage."

Juan smiled to himself. "Unlike yourself Carl, I see no obvious advantage in fighting a lost cause. I'll leave that to heroes. I could see as soon as my piece let me down that the end was inevitable, so I thought I would have a little fun. Something Carl that you should try sometime."

"So it's fun you want? Alright my friend I will not checkmate you, instead I will destroy your pieces one by one."

Both men enjoyed the exchange. They had known each other for most of their lives and knew each other's habits intimately. It could be said that they were fond of each other, a fondness that was built on complete familiarity and in the knowledge that they had no one else they could rely on in the whole world.

"So be it," replied Juan and watched as one of Carl's Rooks bore down on his lone Queen now exposed by the departure of the redhead. He heard the instruction, 'Sodomy,' and saw the Rook extract the vibrator from her rectum letting it dangle between her legs. He now turned to watch the action on the screen and saw his beaten Queen pull the large oil slick dildo from its casing in the floor of the board and strap it around her waist. Longer and thicker than the vibrator and any man he had ever seen, Juan saw the huge weapon of violation jut obscenely from the Queens body. The Rook had already placed herself on her elbows and knees, her head resting in her folded arms and her buttocks raised high in the air. Juan saw his defeated Queen get down on her knees behind the Rook and push the dildo through her anal ring. The Rook gave a little jerk of her buttocks as she felt the intrusion, then settled down again to accept the large dildo as it slid smoothly up into her bowels. The Queen began a smooth thrusting motion slowly raising the Rook's desire until she was pushing backwards with her buttocks to meet each of the Queen's thrusts forward. The act did not last long. The Rook had been on the board for some time but had not been required to play very often and so during her time in the game she had endured only the soft stimulation required for non-moving pieces. But although she was not on the edge of a final climax she was not far away from it either. The Queen moved the large dildo in and out of the gaping anus gaining speed with each inch she progressed into the violated girl's bottom. Both Carl and Juan liked this form of sexual activity. It made the victim look enslaved and vulnerable, but both men had witnessed all types of perversion and depravity in their lives and knew that what satisfied them one moment could completely boor them the next. Further instructions filled the chamber. "Circular movements." The Queen complied and the Rook began climbing to her peak. Juan knew that Carl was having fun watching the effect the circular thrusting had on his Rook, and he knew also that Carl's own self control was vanishing minute by minute. This was the time to tell him.

Watching the screen and the Rook's face dissolve and collapse as she reached orgasm he said quietly into the microphone.

"We may have to bring the present program forward slightly. There is a demand for some new subjects and we don't have many left on the island." He heard Carl's rasping breath and knew the other man was masturbating as he watched the spectacle below.

"H…how much forward?" came the hoarse reply.

"Not much, just a couple of weeks."

"Alright do what you must. B…but make sure they're all ready when they arrive."

Juan smiled, "They will be Carl, they will be," he said.

The game all but over and knowing that Carl wanted to take one of the inexperienced girls from the mainland down to the lower rooms, Juan resigned. He saw Carl vanish from his control room and, pushing the red button to signal the end of the game, he too left, entering the elevator through the automatic doors behind him.

Juan was pleased. He had what he wanted. He could speed up the processing of the women who had fallen into the hands of the local representatives and satisfy the increase in demand. He whistled quietly as he descended to his living quarters.

And tomorrow Carl had challenged him to a game of snakes and ladders.

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers