The Chess Game

Story Info
They try to play a game of chess, but it's too hot.
1k words
3.6
13.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was over my boyfriend’s house one summer evening. It was balmy outside, and the air conditioning was blasting in his house. The temperature was around ninety outside, so it felt good to be in that cool house.

Whenever I go over his house, I always play chess with him, trying to defeat him just once. This evening was no exception.

“A game of chess, sweetie?” he asked me tenderly.

“Of course, I love playing chess with you, you know that!” I replied, searching for the chess set. He removed it from a drawer and smiled.
“White, if I’m correct…?” he said confidently.

“Uh huh…” I snickered. I looked slyly at him and lowered my lashes provocatively.

“Whaaaaaat?” He said, leaning over to kiss me. I moved away, my blood pulsing faster in my veins. We always kiss more passionately when I don’t let him kiss me and I teased him for a few minutes.

I could feel the blood rushing to my nether regions, I was becoming rather moist, and he knew it. I fought him for another minute, before allowing him to kiss me. His soft lips locked onto mine, and our tongues caressed one another. My eyes fluttered closed, and I lay onto his bed, pulling him along with me.

He lay on top of me, his erectness pushing into my crotch. I wrapped my legs around his hips, interlocking our sweaty bodies. He let out a groan of approval, loving what I was doing to him, probably wishing we weren’t wearing clothes. I ground into him, trying to sate my body’s wants.

His warm lips left mine to kiss my cheek, then my neck, then my shoulder, but I wanted his lips on my lips. Pulling his chin up with one finger, our lips melded together once again. I felt like I was going to burst, I was so wet. I wanted him so badly.

Almost without realizing it, my fingers danced along his shirt, unbuttoning each of his buttons. No protest from him, so I slid his shirt off, his now bare chest against my thin tank top with the bra built in, concealing my breasts from his view. His hand slid down, into my top, pulling the straps down my arms. I wriggled, and pulled off my top, sliding it down my waist, and down my jean covered legs. The fabric puddled onto the floor. We didn’t notice. I unbuttoned and unzipped my almost skintight jeans, kicking them off somewhere near my shirt. His pants soon followed.

I shivered with anticipation when his hands slid over my breasts, and down my belly. I nearly cried with disappointment when his hands slid down my legs. He smiled quirkily at me.

“What do you have up your sleeve?” I panted.

He winked. “…Nothing…”

“Li-” I began to say liar, but his lips clamped on mine, cutting me off. His finger slid up and down my thong-covered pussy, teasing me. I wriggled, hoping his finger would slip into my panties and into my wetness. Becoming explorative myself, I stuck my hand into his boxers. He gasped slightly, not expecting me to do that.

My hand began to slide up and down his shaft, marveling at how smooth, thick and long it was. My fingers touched its tip, and I could feel dampness on my fingers from his pre-cum. Wanting to see how beautiful he was, I tugged on his boxers, freeing his penis from it’s confines. The boxers, too, landed in the premises of all our other clothes.

Not to be outdone, he flipped me over, watching as I sat on his legs, toying with his erect dick. I, however, had another plan. In one swift move, I turned around so I was facing his toes instead of his head. I giggled merrily.

“Whatcha doin’?” He asked, when I turned my head to watch his reaction.

“You’ll see…” I said very mysteriously. He didn’t have to wait long before he discovered my plan. I slid down his body a little, so I was sitting on his tummy. I poked his belly button.

“Belly button!” I exclaimed happily. Mmmm… I love his stomach, flat, smooth, and yummy. His hands rested on my butt, playing with my pink thong. I smiled. He would like what was going to happen next. I lowered my head, pursing my lips. I gently kissed his throbbing erection. My pink tongue darted out, licking off the pre-cum from my lips and the head. I heard a sharp intake of breath from him. Yep, he liked it. Becoming braver, I opened my full lips and began to suck on my prize. He tasted sweet like candy. My head bobbed up and down on him, a grin forming on my extended lips.

He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled my lower half down more to his chest. He slipped off my panties, one finger “accidentally” slipping into my pussy. This time, I was the one to breathe sharply. I could feel his warm breath on my hot, lubricated vagina. My breath becoming more labored, I still sucked on my lollipop gently. The lids of my eyes closed. I concentrated on my breathing, hearing his breaths and mine, blending into one. Suddenly, I felt a warm, wet something teased open the folds of my pussy. A ball of hotness formed inside me, exploding into a small orgasm. It felt so good. He kept up relentlessly tonguing my pussy, to my ecstasy. I moved my tongue in circles, finding all his sensitive spots, my hands roaming around his scrotum, finding other buttons to push on my beloved.

He let out a small moan, and he throbbed and ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed greedily. It tasted a lot like salt water. I love salt water. He still stayed erect, even though he had just orgasmed. I love his stamina. He kept licking me, even though I had already had multiple orgasms. In fact, at least once a minute I had a small orgasm. Finally, I was pretty tired, and I told him to stop.

“Mmm…sweetie that was wonderful, but stop now…it takes a lot of energy for both of us!” I said lovingly.

“Of course…” He stopped, and I got off of him, and laid down next to him, snuggling.

“I love you.” We said at the same time. I smiled. He caressed my hair, and I rubbed his shoulders. We fell asleep, naked on his bed, exhausted but happy. I guess we’ll have to attempt playing real chess another time.