The Chess Piece Ch. 04

Story Info
The ride to a new life and the great escape.
1.3k words
4.57
18.5k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

Thank you extended to MaaddMaaxx for editing this chapter. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me become a better writer.

Hope that everyone continues to enjoy the story. Sorry no sex in this chapter, trying to build the characters up a bit. Thanks for reading and enjoy! CinderLaw

*

The SUV ride was very tense. Ty, since she had better start thinking of him by name rather then Satan, sat to her right. To her left was Jason and he was holding her hand softly rubbing her palm as if trying to offer her some comfort. Jerry was filling Jason in on the events during Jason's absence. Apparently Ty had ordered "The Jack-offs" be locked up before he rounded up a firing squad. The Jack-offs? Wow, she was definitely going to have to ask Jason about that one. As soon as Jerry mentioned them, Sat -- urm that is, Ty turned to look out the window as Jason turned to look at him.

"Well, that is a surprise. I figured that I would have one less team." Jason said.

"You do, they are locked up and I don't think that you will put them back out in the field. Hell you wanted to kill them yourself or was there some other reason why you took off like a bat out of hell?" Ty said with an even tone voice.

The man had a voice that never changed and was so soft and sounded deadly. Laysea thought for sure if he ever yelled he would go hoarse after the first conversation.

"True -- I did do that. I don't want that team together again. Is there anyone that is showing possibilities? Maybe we can split them up, one to each team and pull together an extra team filling us up again."

"Right on it." Jerry said right before he began to push buttons on his cell phone.

"What about the doctor?" Jason asked.

"Maxie thought it might be more comforting if we had to doctor meet us at the penthouse." Ty responded.

Laysea was a little taken back by that so instead of going to a hospital they would just go straight to Jason's place. "What about my stuff at my apartment? And my roommates, I need to at least let them know that I am okay." She said to Jason.

"You can call them and let them know you are okay. As for your stuff I will buy you whatever you need." Jason said then looked back at Ty asking, "So how is the clean up going?"

That was the straw that broke the camels back for Laysea and her temper raised its ugly head again. "Wait a damn minute! Look, first off, give me enough courtesy to actually look at me when you are talking to me then do not dismiss me because you are done talking about the subject. I have a life -- that does not include you! If you want me in your life then you have to accept mine. I have jobs I have to notify about why I have not been there and what I plan to do in the future. Also some of my things can not be replaced since they were my mother's and unless you have the power to bring the dead back to life they are irreplaceable." With that she yanked her hand away from him and crossed her arms over her front and stared out the front window of the SUV. She noticed that the vehicle got very quiet and that everyone but the driver was staring at her.

Then she heard Jerry say into his phone, "No that would be Jason's wife. I think that she is a little mad." Laysea rolled her eyes but refuse to say anything or look at Jason, who was still looking at her.

"Laysea, I will have someone go pick your stuff up and bring it back for you."

"If I wanted someone to go get my stuff I would have asked you to have someone go pick up my stuff. I can do things for myself so I don't need you to have someone do it for me."

"You are not going there by yourself Laysea. Mitch could be just waiting for you to do something like that, then he has you. What then? Do you want Mitch to kill you so that he wins this match with me? I told you this is exactly the sort of shit he does."

"Yes, you told me that. But is that all that is important to you? To win against Mitch and I just get caught in the crossfire between you two? If that is the case then it should not matter if he hurts me -- if I don't matter to you then whatever happens to me should not matter to you. This whole thing makes me wonder if you would put an innocent girl in this position? Would you use another person to just mess with someone's life because you hated them?"

"I can't, Lady and Mitch married a few years back. She was always in the top of his organization. But no, if faced with the situation I would not put someone innocent like you into this life. The chance of living very long is not good. As for you, we have not known each other very long so there is no way that we can feel 'love' for each other but right this second you could be carrying my child -- and that is important to me."

She thought she heard in his regret in being placed in the situation and it brought tears to her eyes. She was the burden that now and he was already starting to resent it. What would happen after a couple of years? Would he have affairs? She never wanted to be stuck with someone that wanted to be with anyone but her. She would not be stuck like her mother -- she refused to be. She just had to find a way to get away from him. Just when she did not think that she could take another minute of sitting in the SUV it pulled into a circular drive of a very tall apartment complex.

They all climbed out everyone exiting on the passenger side. Ty stood to the back of the vehicle until Jason had exited and began to walk into the building. All but the driver of the vehicle followed him in the building they were followed closely by the other two vehicles occupants.

Laysea was left standing by the vehicle. Time to let him know that I am not going to be a lap dog for him; I am going to get my stuff without any assistance from him or Satan. Then we will see if I feel like seeing him again. With a grin she turned to the right to walk past the SUVs when she came to intersection she took a left and kept walking.

The farther she got from Jason and his friends the lighter her steps became. She would have jumped a bus or even the train but she had no money on her. So that left walking or better yet running it would help her clear her head. It would also make her look like a crazy person trying to get away, since she had designer labels from head to toe. The designer underwear was also trying, successfully she might add, to crawl into her ass crack. If she took off running she would have to find some ingenious way to pull them out of her crack without looking like she was picking at her ass. When she had gotten several blocks away she started to feel like she really had escaped. She turned the last corner to get to the bakery, one of her jobs, when there in front of her stood. . . Jason!

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers