The Chicken Wing

Story Info
Voluptuous redhead jacks me off in an obscure fashion
1.5k words
3.93
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madge and I had been dating for only two weeks, so I was surprised when she invited me over to her place to watch Gigli. Sure, our first few dates had gone well, but we had progressed very little sexually. She was a redhead with quite the appetite, and years of degradation in school had given her a low self-esteem. After growing up with the constant stream of insults, she had retracted into a shell of shyness that I was hoping to help her escape from. Tonight, I thought, would be the night that I showed her how beautiful she really was.

I showed up at her place wearing jeans and an untucked button-down shirt. I wanted to convey my comfort with her, but also give her a sense of what a gentleman I was. She looked as if she had just woken up, and was wearing footie pajamas. I did not care, because I knew that underneath the stained and worn fleece exterior was a voluptuous woman who had been deprived of love her whole life. She lived in a small apartment with two cats and a bird. It always smelled slightly like cabbage because the tenants below her were old and had that old person smell. The walls were covered in magazine cutouts of beautiful actresses Madge dreamed of one day being, even though even she knew it would never be anything more than a dream. She had locked the cats in her closet and the bird was sleeping in its cage, so we were almost completely alone.

Her TV was in the crowded living room, across from the couch the cats usually slept on. The coffee table between the TV and where the two of us plopped down was littered with snacks, most of which it looked like Madge had already gotten into. She wasted no time, and turned on the TV to reveal she had already skipped through the credits. She pressed play and dimmed the lights. Her apartment had no heater, so he had thoughtfully set out a blanket for us to cozy up under. It was scratchy and smelled like her cats, but certainly provided much needed warmth. Within minutes she placed her head on my shoulder and we were cuddled up on the couch, and my penis began to harden with anticipation. I could hardly focus on the movie with all of the sexual thoughts swarming my head. Madge may have been out of shape, but those thick curves of hers had been running through my mind all day in build up for this moment.

Finally, the sexual frustration grew to be unbearable. Slyly, I used one hand to unbutton my pants without her noticing, using the other to sensually brush her soft cheeks, which were filled with milk duds. Sensing my carnal desires to kiss her on her ruby red lips, Madge began chewing feverishly so that she could swallow the caramel and answer my prayers. While she was preoccupied with her candy, I sneaked down the zipper of my jeans and pulled out my now throbbing cock so that it poked out of the elastic waste of my briefs. When she finished her milk duds, and washed them down with some root beer, she turned her attention to me. Turning her thick neck, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. Then we kissed each other with a passion we had not reached in our young relationship. Her chocolaty breath filled my mouth and we swapped saliva for several minutes of wonder.

As if my erection had grown its own gravitational field, her hand was drawn to it. Her hands were cold and slightly sticky from the candy, but to feel them on my cock was something I will never forget. Her hands were soft and pudgy, and even though I had never felt a vagina before, I was certain this was just as good. She began stroking my cock like she had been waiting to do it for weeks. The dry pumping of my cock almost had me at tipping point, so I had to slow things down as not to prematurely end my night. I pushed her back playfully and began undressing her. My struggled to remove her the slightly sweaty and tight fleece off of her hefty frame proved very fruitful. Once I got them past her massive hips, they fell to the floor silently. For a second we did not move an inch, except for my eyes, which surveyed this new landscape.

From her fluffy red pubic hair up to her enormous nipples, I was taken for a spin. There is something truly beautiful about a big girl naked. As my eyes traced along her curves, exploring the folds for the first time, I could only imagine that this is how Columbus must have felt when he discovered America. Still in a trance, I fumbled to remove my own pants and then I pounced upon her, with her soft body absorbing my landing and enveloping me in cold flesh. We kissed each other until our breaths were one, and my hands explored the depths of her body. I grabbed her breasts and began to kiss her nipples, red and enormous like slices of salami. I licked the beads of sweat gathering on her areolas while my other hands traced the folds of her belly down towards her pubic region. I reached under the roll of her abdomen and ran my fingers through her gigantic bush. I went to touch her vagina, but had never touched one in my life, so I slid my hand down slowly feeling through the hair for an opening. I passed over a small bump that, from what I had read, knew must have been the clitoris. The clitoris, according to Wikipedia was "a sensitive region at the top of the labia", so I knew I must be close.

When I finally found a moist opening for my fingers to slide into, she gasped with exasperation. They slid in easily and I began to twist and poke to the rhythm of our bodies. I made a trail of kisses down to where my hand was working so vigorously and began to perform oral sex on her, collaborating with my fingers to arouse her greatly. I spread her lips apart with my free hand and poked my tongue through the red fuzz to meet the opening my fingers were stretching and began thrusting my tongue in it. My while I plunged my tongue into the depths of her vagina, she squirmed with delight. With my nose, I began to nuzzle the clitoris, and she began to breath heavily. I had always heard vaginas tasted like fish but as tongue and fingers pounded against her cervix, I remember tasting vinegar and salt. I kept working it like this until her pubic hair began to tickle my nose and I though I might sneeze. I began to pull away but she was on the verge of orgasm and held my head down with trembling hands. I fought through the urge to sneeze and within seconds she was grunting like a pig and her eyes rolled back. Her vagina clenched my fingers for a second and then relaxed as her body went limp. I had done it. Given my first orgasm!

I was still hard as ever so I sat up next to her and let my cock point to the heavens. Understanding the courtesy of sexual relations, she began to turn her focus all on me. She slid off the couch with a soft thud and knelt between the legs. Just when I expected her to stuff my cock into her mouth, she licked the inside of her elbow and flexed it. She shuffled over to the outside of my right leg and leaned over to my body, flexing her right bicep to her forearm like a chicken wing. She slid my cock into the crook of her elbow and I finally realized why she had licked her elbow. My cock slid between the soft division of upper and lower arm, and as she began to flap her arm I felt my cock pulse with joy. She flapped faster. Gripping tighter. Squeezing. Flapping until I could contain it no more, and I wailed as warm cum bubbled out of my dick and ran down her arm towards her armpit. A sheepish grin covered her face, and she licked the remaining cum off of my shaft.

She heaved herself back onto the couch and we speechlessly turned out attention back to the movie, which was really getting good. Just as the credits rolled, Madge began to snore. I got up and shut off the TV, then stood, watching mighty chest heave with her breaths. She was exhausted from the orgasm and the chicken winging she had performed. I dressed myself and covered her with the itchy blanket from earlier. Watching her massive body draped over the couch, sticky with cum, and with a blanket attempting to hide her curves from the cold, I was amazed. She slept noisily but with the stillness of an angel. I left her sleeping there, and never saw her again.