The Chilling Passion

Story Info
Domme enjoys her intense moods with her sub.
1.3k words
4.45
20.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I want to see is suffering…

And I almost see it…

I almost feel it… when I’m standing there in front of him… watching his slender body tied down in black ropes… effectively bound, half lying in bathtub on his back…

…BUT Almost!!

It’s amazing how seductive I found him, resisting there. Every move of him intensifies my dominance, be it a desperate shivering urge to keep his head up and out of chilled water or his passionate submissive efforts to attract me deliberately. Either ways he almost knows what I want…

…Unfortunately almost!!

Breathing a little hard myself, I think back about how it begun some minutes ago. I didn’t need a reason… I never did. My mind gave me enough pushes to go along with my evil instincts this time too. He had the idea, he saw it in my expressions… but as usual he never knew how much EVIL I was going to be this time.

I was in bathroom when the sudden wish struck my mind… like a fire ignited by the matchstick. I called him inside and prepared my self for the fight that I was sure he would give me. In moments he came in… I pulled him close to my body kissing him intense on his lips. His reaction was to respond with the same intensity wrapping his arms around my waist. My hand reached down to his sack and I clutched his balls through his pants, he reacted with a moan and a slight tensing. Feeling his tensing undid me… I went on for more… twisting my hand cruelly to which his moans increased dramatically.

I pushed him back on the wall… almost tearing his T-shirt off and pulling his pants and briefs down between the intense kisses and bites. He looked at me slight hazily… I could see my effect on him had started working the way I want. Devil in me smiled at that and I, once again grabbed his cock... squeezing it hard. He gave me one of his so arousing moans once more. I moved closer to him, my lips warm and fiery on his chest as I bit him hard…

He tensed up shuddering… just the way I love it on him. Kissing continued as well as his moaning and shivering to my cruel touch of fingernails...

I pulled him back slowly to the bathtub... stepping inside. He followed stumbling his way there as a result of being dragged by me. After a while of intense kissing in bathtub I forced him down… he resistively complied. I made him lay back on the floor of tub with me on top, still exploring his warmth. His hands were all over my back, pulling me close to him. In between the kisses I reached up and started the tap at the top of the tub, making sure that it wasn’t the hot water that he prefers but it was the chilling coldness that I do. As soon as the cold water touched him, he shivered slightly, making his embrace tight on my body.

I drew my self up, kneeling in tub… to watch his expressions… he was looking back at me with a smile... A stubborn smile! For a moment I kept looking… even after all this time of being together his expressiveness was still giving me amazement. I held his face between my palms and pushed him down kissing him long and intense. The water level was rising but lips were intertwined in a lustful passion. I didn’t care about rising water, nor did he… but till the time the level went above his head. As I felt his first struggle for air I pulled my self up, holding his neck with my palm, still keeping his face under water. He struggled again, this time hard... I forced him down n he looked up at me. After looking at the pure evil expressing face of mine, he tried pulling my hand off from his throat. I stopped his hand with my other… never for a single second letting him move.

My intentions were clear to him by now, and responding to that, he clutched my wrist tight… but surprisingly not pulling my hand off, just holding it. He surrendered. Focusing straight into my eyes!! Just the way I want… the way I like. Seconds passed like minutes and when I pulled him back out of water, he was almost on the edge of drowning...

… Luckily almost!!

He was half sitting half laying in the tub when I brought black ropes in the game. He wasn’t surprised; he was ready to surrender all to me. I guess now he knew what I was going to do exactly. I brought his left wrist and left ankle together. … I’d set him up for a tie that’d leave him open and vulnerable. And He superbly responded to that by bending his knees and pulling them close to his chest. I tied him up then… his knees spread wide... and his wrists to his ankles respectively, passing his hands from outside to give me wider access.

All the while his breathing was getting calm and his gaze was intently fixed on me. He was lost in thoughts and also looking at me, trying to see if I’m thinking is what he was thinking that time. I felt his questioning glare… I looked at him, and he understood an affirmative response that my *sparkling with desire* eyes sent out. And he shivered slight… feeling the chilled fear-thrill run throughout his body.

I stood up slowly, standing exactly in front of him. I pushed his knees more apart with my leg. And I thought in my mind again…

All I want to see is suffering…

Holding at the curtains with my tight grip, I take a step closer to him, between his legs. He closes his eyes for a second with a deep sigh of anticipation… opens them again to look at the brutality in mine. Something that he immensely loves and hates at the same time…

I nudge his balls with my toe, pushing deep… drawing a loud grunt from his throat. He tries pulling his self up and away from the mercilessly digging toe. I disregard his movements and painful moans, keeps on with what I want to do. I move my foot down to his open crack. Slowly running my toe all the way up and down with precision. This time he pushes back his self on my toe, inviting my touch... wanting it as bad as I do.

Suddenly I push in deep, trying to penetrate his hole… he loudly groans with pain. It’s hard for me to get directly to his bud standing as I was. And to his dismay, I love the sounds that he makes… so I keep repeating until I get my treasure… deliberately prolonging his agony. His moans have turned into whimpers by now, by my relentless pushing… and then I found it… he confirms by moaning loud but with pleasure at that.

I balance my self on one foot as the other foot is half way in air, buried in his warm moaning, squirming insides. I wriggle my toe around, twisting… He takes sharp breaths with short painful-pleasure moans.

I keep my toe buried in, putting the heel of my foot on floor flat. His momentary pleasure turns into screaming pain as he arches his back uncomfortably to set his stretching bud in little lesser pain. But he can’t escape from it, he knows that. He tenses up biting his lower lip, and I bend forward at waist giving more pressure on my foot, which is connected to his body like a part of him now. Not able to withhold the pain… he whimpers and looks at me, and I respond with a whisper,

“ So it begins again…”