The Chink of Light Ch. 01

Story Info
Peeping Tommery - Geoff spies on his landlady's daughter.
3.8k words
4.4
34.7k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

By Maximilian Cummings

*

"I can resist everything except temptation," Oscar Wilde had Lord Darlington say in 'Lady Windermere's Fan' and Geoff knew what he meant. He really should not have done it but the temptation had been just too much.

Geoff Munnings had been delighted to find digs with Mrs Smold for his first year at Uni.. The accommodation had been clean and his room quite spacious with bed, desk and everything - even a walk in small wardrobe or closet to hang his clothes and put his cases; the food proved good but what was really nice was Chloe, Mrs Smold's daughter. She was pretty, witty and, well, titty - she had a very ample bosom for such a young girl, just eighteen, and it was very difficult for Geoff not to find his eyes looking at her chest whenever he met her. Indeed he had to make a very conscious effort not to look at her chest but rather her face - which was fine enough. Dark hair, deep set chestnut eyes, rather squashed nose and pleasingly full mouth over a dimpled round chin. Yes, that was good to look at... but so was her chest.

What tempted him on almost his first night was finding a chink of light in the wardrobe cupboard's back wall. It was only the merest speck of light but with only his bedside light on and him fumbling for something in the wardrobe it had caught his eye. He had stopped and looked at it in puzzlement, he had stepped back and turned the room light on to see what the pinprick of light was - and had seen the knothole.

It is in the nature of knots to dry and become loose, even fall out. The knot was still in place but not as tight in the wood as it had once been. The temptation was for Geoff to apply his eye to the pin prick of light and see what he could see; a temptation because he knew Chloe's bedroom was next to his and it seemed all that separated the back of his wardrobe and her room was the wooden tongue and grooved boards forming its back. He resisted - that night.

It was not so easy to resist temptation the second night; not having sat with Chloe through breakfast and supper endeavouring not to look at those breasts pushing against her tee shirt. Geoff managed about an hour's study before he just had to take a look and open that wardrobe door. There was no chink of light - he knew Chloe was out, indeed everyone was out - but the knot was visible; his fingers reached and touched; his finger nails closed and pulled and found the knot was live: it came away in his hand leaving a small circular hole. Geoff breathed in. What would he be able to see? He reasoned there could be no harm in looking, peeping through the hole, just to know what was on the other side. Of course there could not be any harm - just checking, indeed - after all, he was naturally curious, of course. He looked at the knot in his hand, a small piece of wood, the end of a branch - no, really just the end of a twig as it was not even half an inch in diameter: one end was painted blue. Geoff peeped.

The view was disappointing. He had never thought it would look into an equivalent wardrobe on the other side. A cupboard would not have light in it and there would, as a consequence, have been no chink of light. The likelihood was there would be a built in wardrobe to Chloe's room but set next to his own, not backing onto it. This was pretty much confirmed by the equivalent tongue and grooved panelling to his room albeit painted yellow. Rather, his view would be into Chloe's bedroom. It was clear, when he peeped, that he was looking into a room, presumably Chloe's room, but the view was obscured; there was something close to the hole blocking the view.

A disappointment and Geoff went back to his work - for a time. Temptation became worse. After all he knew there was nobody in the house and no one would know if he just took just a little peep, a little look in Chloe's room. Just the sort of thing a nineteen year old boy might just want to do - have a nose in a pretty girl's bedroom.

It was very quiet in the house but, even so, Geoff did not feel comfortable walking up the landing to Chloe's door. He had seen her go out. He had seen everyone go out. There was no need but he rather crept along the landing and then jumped out of his skin.

But it was only the cat brushing his leg. Cats do that; creep up upon you quite silently and unexpectedly. He shooed it away and turned the handle. It was a girl's bedroom with girl's things but Geoff was not looking at them: rather at the chest of drawers set against a wall of blue painted match boarding. Numerous teddy bears of all shapes and sizes were lined up along the back of the chest of drawers. The sort of thing young, or not so young, girls might collect. It only took the moving aside a little of a teddy bear for the knothole to come into his view but, stepping back, it was hardly noticeable between the bears unless you knew it was there.

Mission accomplished, Geoff looked around the room. He was nervous being in Chloe's room. He knew he should not be there at all, was sure neither Mr or Mrs Smold nor Chloe would dream he would invade her space like that. A double bed with a pink duvet upon it, decorated with raspberries. Geoff moved closer and slipped his hand underneath. Had it been early in the morning with Chloe just gone out he might have felt it still warm from her body. Rather pleasing to imagine, her body lying under the duvet and just covered by a nightie or pyjamas or, perhaps, nothing at all. Despite the nervousness from being where he very clearly should not be, Geoff felt a familiar stirring in his trousers. When his hand encountered a flimsy piece of cotton and pulled that out from under the duvet the feeling went a bit further than a simple stirring. The idea of touching Chloe's night things was enough to send his penis soaring!

It was a nightie, a little powder blue cotton nightie and when he held it up it was clear it would not exactly cover a lot of her. Its hem would barely reach beyond her... and there would also be a fair bit of plump breast showing above, should he, for example, meet her like that on the landing without a dressing gown. Such a meeting would no doubt be embarrassing for both parties. Geoff imagined meeting Chloe like that in the middle of the night both on a mission to visit the bathroom. His pyjamas were striped and more than respectable but there was the risk the sudden sight of Chloe might cause an instant erection, perhaps obvious within his pyjama trousers and certainly obvious if it chose to poke out of the fly. Geoff could imagine Chloe's eyes growing wide as his erection just grew out of his pyjamas, up into the air and pointed right at her. Its pink shiny head questing. Would she go running in fright for Mum and Dad or perhaps burst into laughter?

Geoff tucked the nightie away and walked a little awkwardly across to the chest of drawers. He had not meant to pry but the nightie had sparked an interest. He pulled at one of the top two little drawers and was unsurprised to find items of feminine underwear - it was Chloe's knicker drawer. It was a very strange feeling pulling out a white brassiere by its strap and just looking at it, knowing it had enclosed Chloe's breasts. He could see some of the knickers were eminently practical items of cotton but one or two were rather more lacy than mere practicality dictated. He picked one up and held it in his hand. Again the thought in his mind of what they had contained.

The thought that came into his mind surprised him. It was certainly not a fetish he had ever thought he had and, actually he was pretty sure that was not him at all, but the idea of taking off his own pants and slipping into Chloe's panties suddenly had a lot of appeal. The idea of his firm penis pushing at the material where normally the only slight thrust would be the mounding of her pubis and the press of her (presumed but unknown) curls. The idea of being inside her knickers - though not quite in the usual sense of the phrase - rather erotic. The idea of the material enclosing his sex organs rather than Chloe's and further, perhaps, if he left the pair on the top she might just be wearing that very pair up close to her sex the very next day. To sit over breakfast and suspect that her sex was touching the very material his penis had touched and her wonderful breasts were enclosed by the brassiere his hands had fondled. It might just be enough to cause him to ejaculate as he ate his cornflakes!

He could even try her brassiere on - kinky or what? Admire himself dressed in Chloe's undergarments in her mirror, her full length mirror on the back of her door. He smiled. It would be a ridiculous sight! And if he was caught like that? Aaaah!

Tempting, though, to see the panties stretched by his erection; to really be inside them but there was no way he was going to undress in Chloe's room and try. Any moment the Smolds could come home. It was not a risk he was at all prepared to take. Of course he could take the panties back to his room and, if no one came home, after engaging in the rather odd activity, slip them off and hurry naked and erect into Chloe's room to put them back in the drawer - on the top before scuttling back to his room!

It was an exciting idea - the idea of being naked in Chloe's room - naked and erect! Entering like that he could certainly get back to the safety of his own room if he heard the front door key below. He could even get into her bed or even try her nightie on and see its hem was lifted by his erection. Geoff looked at his reflection in Chloe's mirror and raised an eyebrow at himself. What peculiar thoughts he was having!

Rather than engaging in any of his strange ideas, he settled, simply, for unzipping and bringing just his unclothed erection out into Chloe's room. In the mirror he could see himself reflected with his penis sticking out of his fly and he watched himself wrap a pair of Chloe's panties around his penis. Exciting? Just a bit. Geoff found it massively stimulating - the more so when he moved the material, caressing his knob. Wonderful. Up and down thinking of how Chloe's warm sex had been within those very panties and would be again - perhaps tomorrow. So nice, so... whoops!

Nearly, very nearly Geoff had made the panties unsuitable for wearing. An erotic idea: Chloe pulling on panties warm and wet with his semen: but the reality would be describable by quite different words such as 'cold' and 'damp.' He unwrapped himself and put the underclothes back in the drawer - right on the top. Chloe might not choose them the next day but there was a chance she might well pick up whatever was on top. He would not know unless he looked in the linen basket the next day - or perhaps, if he was able to make another foray to her room the next evening he might discern they were missing and deduce what she was wearing. It would be good to imagine either way - certainly there would be a reasonable chance she was wearing just that pair even if he did not know!

No sounds of doors opening and, to him, a little daringly, certainly it felt good, he left his erection exposed as he made his way back to his own bedroom.

Geoff was relieved to be back in his room. It had set his heart racing to have gone into Chloe's room; just walking up the landing had been bad enough not because of Chloe but the apprehension of getting caught - and the cat had caught him! Had he left it in Chloe's room? He could not remember. He could not resist looking through the knothole and checking he could see the room before he carefully put back the knot, blue end first and then going to check on the cat - it was sitting outside his door - and, putting his penis finally away, settled with some difficulty back to his work. He had not settled on his bed and worked his penis to a conclusion - he had other hopes for that later.

The temptation had been great: the reward he knew would be considerable. The view into Chloe's room was no longer obscured by teddy bears.

It was not easy containing himself as he awaited Chloe's return; concentrating on his work was difficult. Outside the evening light went and through his window he could see the street lights going on. The waiting was hard. He even got ready for bed knowing it would be easier if all he had to do was turn his bedside light off when Chloe returned and before opening the wardrobe door. It would be disaster if Chloe saw light from his room coming through the knot hole. Further it would be easier in his pyjamas to reach his cock.

Finally he heard the key turn in the lock and with a flick of the switch his bedroom was plunged into darkness giving the impression he was asleep; below the sound of talking and then the quiet sound of Chloe's door turning and the click of her light switch. The chink of light suddenly appearing and shining from his open wardrobe cupboard was no longer just a pin prick - Geoff had already removed the knot - it shone like a beacon across his room to his bed and like a moth to a candle flame he crept towards it and brought his eye close.

The reward was considerable. There, not feet from his viewpoint, was not merely Chloe in her room but Chloe with her tee shirt off; his speculation about what lay beneath the tee shirt no longer needed for there she was nearly naked from the waist up, showing off her white brassiere - or at least the clasp of her white brassiere. Chloe's back was turned to him.

Geoff swallowed. What was he doing? Peeping at his landlady's daughter and watching her undress - hopefully! He was half uncomfortable with what he was doing, he knew it was wrong to be a Peeping Tom, but inside his own pyjamas he could feel his cock, unrestrained by underpants, as hard as could be. His lust held him spellbound. Would Chloe remove the restraint to her breasts and let them swing free?

Chloe walked out of view. Geoff stayed still, eye glued to the hole. Would she reappear perhaps naked, perhaps just the same or, disappointingly, dressed in her nightie with all her hoped for naked charms obscured. What slightly scared him was the idea she had seen the knothole and was just then creeping up to squirt water or poke something through the hole. It was a fear, it was a danger but he did not think from his reconnoitre of her room that was at all likely. The knot hole was fairly well obscured between the teddy bears.

Geoff shifted a little and his cock popped out of his pyjama fly just as Chloe re-appeared; still clad in her brassiere. It was a fleeting glimpse from the side as she moved across the room and out of sight again..

His cock popping out of his pyjamas at that very moment seemed an omen, an approval; and he certainly did not take his eye away or, for that matter, tuck his penis back into his pyjamas. And then he froze. Chloe had reappeared but not just crossing the room, instead she was right up close to him, right at the chest of drawers and was pulling open a drawer. Instead of a snatched sight of her in her bra: her bra clad breasts were, all of a sudden, not two feet from his eye. What a sight! He was looking directly into her cleavage, something he had never dared do directly before and, moreover, the mounding was a lot more visible than he had seen it before. Her cleavage was still held within the cups of her white brassiere, but not enough to prevent a slight wobble as she moved and there was more on show. Too close to see her face, his field of vision was suddenly full of breasts. Chloe was, it seemed, readying herself for the next day and Geoff saw her fingers lifting out the very panties and, probably, bra he had been handling not so long before - the panties he had wrapped around his penis and thought of wearing. They were placed on the top of the chest of drawers ready for the morning.

And then, joy of joys, the brassiere was unclipped. It was not done off scene, it was not done the other side of the room or with Chloe's back turned: it was done right under Geoff's nose, not two feet away. A hand reached behind and then the brassiere was shrugged forward and slipped off. Chloe's big breasts all of a sudden unclothed and revealed inches from his watching eye. They swayed momentarily, full and just so round. It had never occurred to him that her areolae could be so big. What a creature Mr and Mrs Smold had produced! Chloe bent forward, the top of her head appearing and Geoff realised Chloe was taking her panties off. Standing again, her breasts reappeared with a bounce, momentarily hanging as she straightened - big handfuls of girl! He could not see 'down below' but he knew, within touching distance but for the wall, was a completely naked girl. His naked erection and her naked body were within a yard of each other. He began to wank as Chloe moved out of view, in his head the thought of coming right across Chloe's now seen big breasts.

His hand stroked as he waited, it was such a shame she did not stay in view. It would be, he thought, a great time for her to do some exercises! Skipping or just stretching but importantly where he could see all. Geoff did not have to wait long for there she was again crossing his field of vision. Alas, no longer bare breasted because she had put the nightie on that he had held earlier but, as far as he could judge, that was all she had on. Perhaps her panties were small but it seemed to Geoff that just peeking under the nightie was a naked buttock and... was that the tiniest flash of black curly hair? Her door opened and closed. Surely she was not going to the bathroom like that? What if he was to go out just as he had imagined and catch her on the landing on the way back from the bathroom, perhaps all damp from a bath or shower. Perhaps he could wait secretly on the stairs and catch a better glimpse up her nightie?

But he could not do that. What would he say, what would he do if Mr or Mrs Smold caught him waiting and, in any case, he could hardly go out of his room with his unrestrained cock pushing at his pyjamas. Again he imagined what Chloe would do if it popped out, her hand flying to her mouth at the sight, raising the hem of her nightir just a little more. Even tucked back in again his full erection would be as obvious as anything. What he would give for her to beckon him into her room, putting her finger to her lips to tell him to be silent, and then crushing him against her as she closed the door, his free knob end poking up and into her curly hair.

No, Geoff had to stay put and hope for more. His hand stayed busy as he held in his mind the half naked sight of Chloe. Girls, of course, do not hurry in the bathroom and it was some time before she returned. It was not he who caught her on the landing but Mrs Smold and there were 'words.' It was all whispered but Geoff heard his name, the phrase 'half-naked' and 'dressing gown.' It was not likely Chloe would again be on the landing like that!

Geoff waited and was given the reward of seeing a half or probably more accurately an eighth view of a buttock at best as Chloe slipped across her room. It was good enough for the young man as was the wobble of her breasts within her nightie. Good enough reward for his endeavours, he had seen a lot for a first peek. It was good enough for Geoff to come - and he almost did.

And over across the room Chloe threw the covers back, hopped into bed and switched off the light. Geoff just stayed put staring into the darkness, a little stunned. The bed faced Gary's spy hole and, as Chloe had got into bed, he had caught a glimpse right between her legs, right up her nightie; he had seen a momentary flash of dark - dark curly hair - not enough to make anything out really beyond dark but it was, most certainly, a sudden view of Chloe's sex. It was all far, far more than he had hoped for.

Carefully Geoff got into bed and reached for the tissues. He needed to think carefully back over the recent events, he needed to ponder and relive what he had seen whilst ensuring his penis was properly, and fully, exercised before he went to sleep. He also needed to remember to replace the knot in the morning. Not yards from him Chloe was lying in her bed almost naked, perhaps - how was he to know - her hand had stolen between her legs. Perhaps Mr and Mrs Smold were engaged in physical marital relations. Perhaps there were four orgasms in the offing that night - perhaps even five, though it was unlikely the cat was having such a good time.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers