The Chink of Light Ch. 02

Story Info
Peeping Tommery - more peeping on the landlady's daughter.
5k words
4.69
26.5k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,664 Followers

The alarm went off at seven precisely and Geoff blinked open his eyes. What a thing to have seen the night before! His already stiff cock tingled at the memory. Dragging on his tartan dressing gown, Geoff gently slipped the knot back into the cupboard wall before quietly going out of his bedroom and into the bathroom. There was nobody around, though perhaps the slight tenting of his dressing gown would have been unnoticeable had anyone been there. Undoing it and then letting his pyjama bottoms fall to the floor left him in a state when it was anything but unnoticeable. In the mirror his erection was more than a little obvious. Big and 'meaty,' Geoff thought, and ram rod straight, not a hint of banana like curve. He turned a little this way and that admiring his prominence. He was more than a little impressed with his own penis - and why should a young man not feel a little pleased with his own erection? Certainly he had fondled it a lot in bed after seeing Chloe the night before and had made it empty itself onto waiting tissues.

Geoff ran the shaving water. As was his wont he tried to shave still erect. It was one of his things. Not having urinated and also raising himself up on tiptoe and letting his balls rest on the cold porcelain often did the trick of maintaining firmness - as did thinking about girls. It was a nice feeling and a fine sight in the mirror (or at least he thought so).

Would Chloe be impressed if she could see his cock? Would she be impressed that he could maintain its strength all the way through his shaving? He had been more than a little impressed by her breasts the night before.

There was, indeed, no let up in his erection as he shaved and his thoughts flowed. What he would give to be able to go from his shower to Chloe's warm bed and fuck her. He imagined Mr and Mrs Smold out and he walking fresh from his shower, still a little damp and certainly erect up the landing and opening Chloe's door and she smiling in welcome and drawing back the covers, her knees a little apart. Pleasant thoughts as he finished his shaving.

His usual next action, after swilling the basin free of shaving foam, was to walk to the shower, turn it on and step into it and as well as washing and perhaps shampooing his hair to release the two fluids from his penis one after the other. A first and copious urine shower joining that produced by the house heating system and then, with the aid of a soapy hand, releasing that other fluid his penis produced, that special sexual fluid - ejaculated without a let up in the erection. It set him up for the day and cleared his mind for serious studying. This particular day his actions were different. Whilst permitting his urine to soar upwards Geoff did not proceed to phase II and, instead, allowed his seminal vesiculosae an unusual rest. He was hoping for more visions of Chloe that evening.

It was not so easy going down to breakfast. Not when Chloe joined him. Under the table Geoff's erection swelled. Perhaps he should have had a wank in the shower after all! He felt a little tongue tied. He tried not to look, but under her jersey Geoff knew just what Chloe's breasts looked like. He knew her areolae were so much bigger than other girls. He knew her bikinis would need to be carefully chosen so as not to reveal pigmentation! It was difficult not to be so conscious of their presence, even when Mr Smold talked about the news.

A difficult day at the university, a lot of work to do in the evening and, despite the exciting prospect of Chloe's bedtime, he did manage to concentrate. Geoff did not make himself ready for bedtime too early but he was ready in his pyjamas by the time he thought Chloe might come upstairs; ready to switch the light off the moment he heard her room door close. Already removed and sitting on his bedside table was the little blue button of the knot. All was prepared!

Finally Geoff heard the sound of Chloe on the stairs, a called goodnight to her parents and then footsteps passing his door. His light clicked off just as her door closed.

Geoff had opened his cupboard door and applied his eye to his peephole before Chloe had even walked across her room. Just seeing her pull her jumper off over her head was enough to send his penis soaring. He grinned to himself. It was amusing to find just how exciting Peeping Tommery was to the male of the species. He rather doubted Chloe, if the tables were turned, would find the same excitement in observing him taking his jumper off!

He had immediate hopes of watching a full disrobing, tee shirt, brassiere, jeans, socks and panties but he was to be disappointed. The nightie was pulled from under her pillow and tossed on the bed all ready to be put on but then she seemed to fuss around for ages without even having the decency, as all observed girls should, of at least taking her top off. Observed girls should allow breasts to wobble and titillate male watchers. Geoff was the only lodger in the house, there were not other watchers, there were not other young men similarly peeking at Chloe and wanking but, even so, it would have pleased him alone for Chloe to have taken her tee shirt and brassiere off.

It seemed that was not the plan. Chloe eventually headed for her bedroom door still fully clothed and Geoff had to await her return from the bathroom. The consolation for the wait was seeing Chloe's nightie still lying on the bed. She had not taken it with her and so still had to put it on. To do so meant being naked, which was very much a plus point, or nearly naked though, in the negative, it might be done 'off camera,' so to speak, where he could not see or after the light was switched off.

Chloe returned clearly fresh from a shower with a large bath towel wrapped around her. Bare shoulders, bare lower legs and presumably nothing but the towel in between her body and it. Damp towels needed to be removed before bed. It was not Geoff's towel, his was red, but a dark green one. He now knew which towel was Chloe's and knew if it was in the bathroom when he took his shower he would wrap himself in it knowing it had wrapped around Chloe's bare skin.

Geoff wanked away, revelling in the excitement of what he was seeing. A young girl in just a towel and probably about to remove it. He was breathing rather hard as her hand came up to her shoulder just where the towel was tucked in. She hesitated. To Geoff it was an incredibly exciting moment. Would she unwind the towel, would she reveal all to him? He held his breath and paused his wanking with his foreskin tightly retracted and his penis feeling so hard.

"Go on, go on," he whispered to himself, closely followed by an exhaled "fuuuuck!"

The green towel, released at the top, had simply unwound itself around Chloe and slipped down the girl to the floor. It lay there in a heap but Geoff was not looking at that! Suddenly revealed was a completely naked girl, nothing covered her naked back and bottom. Her back was pretty enough but the swell of her hips and the soft roundness of her bottom an utter delight. He had two cheeks just like her but there the similarity ended. Not a trace of hair, just mounded soft flesh. The girl moved and the cheeks wobbled. And then, joy of joys, Chloe bent forward to pick up her nightie and the gap between her twin cheeks opened and Geoff was gazing on a hint of fleshy dark hair coloured labia and to the foreground her little wrinkled brown bottom hole.

He was almost drooling with excitement and his hand was moving with enthusiasm as Geoff both stared at the naked girl and in his mind he imagined Chloe saying, 'No Geoff, not there. I'm not on the Pill. Please, please - push you cock into my bottom, that would be so nice and safe.' He could really see the little wrinkled orifice!

"Fuuuuuck!" He exhaled again as his hand really moved.

The sound of his semen hitting the match boarding with some force - splat, splat, splat - was perfectly audible to Geoff. He hoped the rustle of the nightie being pulled over Chloe's head obscured it for her. It seemed awfully loud!

The nightie pulled down, duvet pulled back and, as before, just a flash of dark curls as Chloe got into bed and pulled the duvet closed. A wonderful flash of dark curls just as his orgasm was dripping to a close - though there was no let up in his moving hand. Dark curls that hid the proper centre of his desire. The proper receptacle for his ejaculation. How he would love her to receive that another day, his penis inserted and pulsing within her, his curls mixed with her curls. Instead there it was in the darkness below him, spattered across the match boarding perhaps even onto his shoes carelessly thrown onto the floorboards below. He would have to see to that all in the morning. Geoff could not risk turning on the light. The sudden flash would be so visible to Chloe. It would be like a warning light only white not red, warning Chloe a male had been watching her.

Geoff knew the danger of any light in his room if it was dark in Chloe's room and his wardrobe door was open and the knot not replaced. The knothole would appear to flash just like a warning light if he moved about between the knothole and his bedside light - if it was turned on. He might even look up and see her eye applied to the knothole watching him. He did not dare even replace the knot. Chloe had picked up her book and was reading. She might notice the very faint movement and what if by mistake he pushed it all the way through and it clattered onto her chest of drawers? He left the cupboard, the clearing up and the replacing of the knot until the morning and, still quite stunned with what he had experienced and seen, slipped into his bed..

Once again the alarm went off at seven precisely. A good night's sleep and Geoff felt refreshed. He pulled back the duvet and, even had he not already been aware of it could see his penis too was fully refreshed. Engorged it stuck up out of his pyjama fly. Despite being fully exercised the night before it was already as ready as anything to perform its twin functions. As usual Geoff pulled on his dressing gown to hide his 'friend.' It was just like a dog greeting you in the morning when you went down to the kitchen. The faithful dog all ready and enthusiastic for its morning walk and to relieve itself - Geoff's penis similarly ready both to take a leak and be exercised!

As usual Geoff dropped his dressing gown and pyjamas onto the floor of the bathroom and stood naked and proudly erect. He liked the feeling. He looked but Chloe's green towel was not hanging on the towel rail. That was a pity. He could have wrapped it around himself as he thought of its closeness to Chloe's bare skin the night before. Presumably the towel was still lying on Chloe's floor. He had not peeked into her room that morning to see.

Geoff ran his shaving water and began to shave as he thought back to his sight of Chloe the night before. He really had seen her sex - almost. Dark and mysterious. It had been just a flash of dark curls but the thought of what they surrounded so exciting. His penis rubbed against the cool porcelain of the wash hand basin, and he gently moved himself against it. It was smooth and cool against his fraenum. And he most definitely had seen her bottom hole! That forbidden sight had certainly set him off! Scrape, scrape, scrape. Geoff looked at himself in the mirror. Dark curls! They had looked so wonderful. If he grew his beard then he would have dark curls on his face. It was nice to imagine pushing the smooth skin of his shaved face into Chloe's dark curls and licking. The thought so exciting.

It was just a flash, a hint of movement, so small only the primitive part of his brain on the lookout for danger noticed it.

The merest hint of movement but his eye had detected it. In the mirror he momentarily stared at the point he had seen the slight change. Reflected in the glass he could see a ventilation grill on the wall above the shower. Movement there?

A momentary puzzle and then his eyes flicked back to his face as he forced himself to continue shaving despite the sudden racing heartbeat and pressure in his penis. He knew he must not stare, must not look, must given not a hint that he might have seen something.

And what was that something? He had hardly seen anything, perhaps a hint of daylight through a bit of the grill but his quick thinking had put two and two together. The grill was in the wall to Chloe's room. Could it be, could it just possibly be that the tables had been turned and instead of him being the Peeping Tom staring at Chloe's naked charms it was quite the reverse: was Chloe staring at him? Could it be? His reaction not so much embarrassment at being seen naked and, what was more, most certainly in an erect state,. as excitement. Had Chloe been watching him, seen him rubbing himself against the porcelain, seen him on other days stroke himself. Was her interest in his naked body just the same as his in hers? Could she even, from her vantage point seen him doing a 'full wank' in the shower and... the resultant ejaculation?

If she had seen him on other days then she had come back for more - which meant she really was interested in... well, naked young men and sex.

"Bother!" He said out loud and turned to pick up his dressing gown. It was his best impression of a young man having suddenly realised he had forgotten something and needing to hurry back to his bedroom to get it. Tying the cord tight to hold his erection vertical and invisible, he slipped the bolt and hurried from the bathroom leaving his stuff very much lying there to signify occupation.

Geoff knew he did not actually need to reveal what he was pretending to have forgotten, just that Chloe thought he had forgotten something and he was going to get it! In reality he was not actually going back for anything, not shaving balm, cologne or anything - he was heading to look through his spy hole.

As he applied his eye a great grin spread across his face. Over by the wall adjacent to the bathroom he saw Chloe standing on a chair, still wearing her nightie, which being short did not hide any leg at all. Of course it would have been a better sight with no nightie at all but the wonderful thing was her right hand was there between her legs. It was as obvious as anything just what Chloe was doing. He had imagined Chloe masturbating on her bed with her knees wide apart and everything on display to his spy hole. He had imagined seeing in detail just what girls did. He could not actually see that, but the fact she was doing just what he had imagined and seeing it, moreover, was fantastic enough. Securely tied, Geoff could not immediately join her in wanking but he was not at all averse to putting on a 'show' back in the bathroom.

Geoff was hardly away from the bathroom a minute before he was back, locking the door, loosening the cord around his waist and letting his dressing gown fall being careful to give his audience a full frontal view of his naked body and erection. It felt just so exciting exposing himself like that, though he was careful not to look directly at the ventilation grill. Of course it would have been great to have called Chloe into the bathroom for a close look or even to take control of his erection and make it do its thing but her parents were in the house. Mrs Smold would have had kittens if Chloe joined him in the bathroom - even if Chloe was so minded. Geoff was not giving any hint to Chloe, at least that day, he knew he was being observed.

Turning, he finished his shaving, rinsed both his face and the wash basin and stepped backwards giving Chloe a very clear profile view. Should he? Should he show Chloe what men did? It was a strange feeling, knowing an audience was watching him naked and, in his own opinion, magnificently erect. Could he go through with it? Could he bring himself all the way to a conclusion - show the hidden Chloe his spurting erection - his ejaculation?

Geoff moved his hand and held himself. In the mirror he could see the reverse, mirror, image of his own naked body. It was not quite the picture he usually set himself off to! His taste more usually tall blond girls with plenty of breast and, ideally, unshaven. That was not to say the dark Chloe was unsatisfactory. Nor had he an objection to men being in the particular picture he was wanking to - none at all. But they did rather need to be in the presence of at least one woman. Indeed, he was more than happy to see pictures of erections and intercourse or other activity and imagine himself in the man's or men's stead.

He did not dare flick his eye to the ventilation grill. Instead he watched his own hand working his penis and thought of the girl watching, His display must, he thought, have her fingers working her wet folds, perhaps even pushing inside. Fingers inside her simulating a penis. Was her breathing perhaps rather fast? Had she seen the like before?

His fingers moved steadily faster until, with his own breathing, coming in short, sharp gasps he took himself over. Normally he would have carried on stroking as he came but to give Chloe a full show and just revel in the knowledge he was being watched by the young girl he let go leaving his penis free to spurt at will all by itself and be seen entire.

He had not watched himself come from that angle before - not from the receiving end - but in the mirror he saw his erect reflected penis jerk and let fly towards him. Splat it went across the white porcelain; splat right on the mirror; another jerk upwards and the mirror received a second and third hit just below the first. The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, even eighth all across the wash hand basin leaving creamy strings of his semen across the pure white of the porcelain.

Geoff Munnings had ejaculated in clear sight of his landlady's daughter. The very girl he would now have to sit opposite at the breakfast table, knowing what he had done and knowing she knew what he had done! She would have seen the white pulses leaving his penis, perhaps might even have counted them as they came. Had she managed to come just as he did? Were her fingers now running with girly wetness?

Still erect, with semen running down his knob, Geoff turned and walked slowly to the shower, walking closer towards the watching Chloe, his eyes on the shower but sure there was a hint of movement behind the grill. He was so sure she was staring at his still erect and dripping penis. Nice to imagine her tongue poking out of her mouth and moving as if licking his knob. Perhaps a wholly subconscious movement. Would she at all imagine doing that - licking his penis like an ice cream? Did Chloe, did girls, get as excited at the prospect of tasting ejaculate as he got at the thought of burying his face in a girl's sex and licking away at her wetness?

Geoff reached for the shower controls, delightfully conscious no more than two yards separated Chloe's eyes from his erection - its creamy eye still pointing up, indeed right at her. He shuddered as he felt another drop of semen oozing up his penis. Was she still masturbating? Had she come too?

The hot water washed over Geoff cleaning him of the sweat that had been raised by his recent sexual display - and indeed from the night before. Not daring to look he did not know if Chloe watched him towel himself, see him carefully dry his now floppy genitalia or see him carefully wash down wash basin and mirror. Had just Chloe been in the house would he have left it all as it was? Would she have found it exciting to hurry to the bathroom and touch; be fascinated by the strands of cum and to hold them stickily between her fingers - even, a very erotic image, taste - or would she have been cross that she had to clear up before she could wash?

But she was not alone in the house with him and he hardly wanted Mrs Smold or her husband finding the very clear evidence of young virile masturbation. Indeed he had a cupboard to clean up as well!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,664 Followers
12