The Chink of Light Ch. 03

Story Info
Peeping Tommery - more peeping, moreover at Chloe's friends.
7.2k words
4.74
20.7k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

A week or more went by. Geoff sometimes displaying in the bathroom, though not always sure if he was being watched or not. For his part, or at least when he was in the house at nightime, waiting with the knot removed for Chloe's bedtime. Sometimes he saw a lot: other times little or nothing at all. It was a good and rewarding hobby. He could recommend Peeping Tommery generally. Morally so wrong but so exciting and stimulating. A real high. Wonderful, as well, to know he was being watched by a Peeping Jane as well and to demonstrate his prowess.

Sunday night found Geoff at home all alone with Chloe. Mr and Mrs Smold were out. Continuous sex with Chloe would have been nice - an agreement to dispense with clothes; a vigorous fuck; a shared shower and then more fun on the bed as Chloe thought up all sorts of interesting things to make Geoff's penis thicken and rise once more. That would have been really nice but, instead, they watched television and then Chloe suggested they played Monopoly down in the lounge. It was a long and still unfinished game by 10.30pm. Chloe yawned,

"Shall we have some cocoa and get ready for bed before finishing the game?"

Cocoa was an attractive prospect but what did this getting ready for bed quite mean?

It meant changing into night things and dressing gowns. Innocent enough - perhaps. As the hot cocoa was sipped Geoff found his dressing gown - a traditional woollen one - was rather warm in the lounge. It was clear Chloe found the same because she undid hers and let its sides fall away from her nightie. Geoff took it as a cue to do the same. Chloe's nightie was another low cut and not awfully long one. Sitting cross-legged on the sofa, opposite Geoff, the nightie did not reveal anything it should not but when Chloe leaned forward Geoff could look right down her cleavage, indeed once he was pretty sure he saw down through her complete cleavage, past her tummy to those dark curls he had become so enamoured of from his spying. It was all a stimulating sight to a young man and Geoff wondered, as he was stimulated, whether it was all rather intentional on Chloe's part.

It was not easy to concentrate on the game, there were more interesting things to see than the Monopoly board. He missed Chloe landing on the Old Kent Road which was a shame as he had a hotel upon it.

Was putting him off the game her intention? It certainly worked as a stratagem. Or was Chloe's plan somewhat different? Was she deliberately trying to excite him and give him an erection?

It was more than lovely looking at Chloe's cleavage so close. Of course Geoff knew his pyjama fly had no buttons. It created a sort of wonderful danger. He could feel himself erect and once 'up' it was in no mood to subside. He could feel himself pushing at the pyjama material. A thoughtless movement and it might just pop out of the fly and suddenly be there between them. He wondered if Chloe had noticed? His question was soon answered and not just by the downward flick of her eyes.

"Geoff, it looks so uncomfortable like that, let it out in the open, I'm OK with that."

There was no doubt about what Chloe was referring to. It was surreal. And he let it happen.

They continued to play Monopoly. Chloe's breasts still coming almost into view when she leant forward but Geoff sitting there with his big plum end poking out of his pyjama fly. More comfortable - yes but... It was the bravest thing he thought he had ever done, yes, of course, she had told him to, but just nonchalantly moving himself and allowing his erection to pop out like that and then trying to ignore it, had taken quite a bit of nerve.

As Chloe rolled the dice she asked, "Does it hurt like that - all swollen I mean?"

They were both looking down at it.

"I mean it is terribly swollen."

"No... err no, it doesn't hurt." He stared at it for a moment or two before looking back up at Chloe. She was looking at it. Leaning forward to do so and making no attempt to hide her cleavage. Geoff could see an awful lot of breast but there again Chloe could see an awful lot of penis. It really was on display, three inches of shaft sticking out of his pyjama fly and his foreskin fully rolled back. The bifurcation and fraenum right there in front of Chloe.

"I mean," he said, " it's often like that. I suppose when I really want to wee it sometimes gets like that but it doesn't hurt - that's the pressure on my bladder. Now that can get uncomfortable. But you will feel the same, surely." What was he to say?

Chloe sat back and looked at his face. "I just wondered. I mean I don't have... of course I don't. It's so different. It must be strange having that hanging there all day and then when it stands up... I just wondered what it felt like." She leant forward and picked up the dice. Once again the nightie dropped and her cleavage came into view.

Geoff's penis twitched.

"Oooh. What happened then? Can you move it?"

And Geoff found himself demonstrating that he could make his erection move backwards and forwards a little.

The game still progressed.

"Why does it get hard when you want to wee?"

"I dunno, it doesn't by any means always but sometimes especially in the morning." He knew she knew all about that.

"Can you wee like that? I mean... sorry, a bit personal."

A bit personal when he was sitting there with his cock exposed. Hardly! "Err, yes." It seemed a good moment to move the conversation to Chloe's sex. "Does your, um, Clitoris get hard when you want to wee sometimes?"

The girl blushed, she really did!

It was more than interesting later to speculate what might have happened next had Mr and Mrs Smold not come home at that very moment. Such bad timing!

"Huh? They weren't due back 'til one-ish."

It was clear Chloe was annoyed but exactly why was not revealed. Certainly it did not upset the Monopoly game. Geoff, though, was pretty certain what caused Chloe's annoyance was what might then have happened had the Smolds not returned and he was pretty sure it would have involved, in some form, the expulsion of semen from his penis and not privately on his own. He was not best pleased either. Both Chloe and he pulled their dressing gowns tightly shut before the Smolds came into the room. Night clothes but all very respectable - apparently. Again the frown from Mrs Smold.

The game finished shortly afterwards - a win to Chloe - whilst the Smolds very clearly hung around. There was no going up to bed for Mr and Mrs Smold and 'leaving the young people to it.' Clearly not 'leaving them to it' was very much on Mrs Smold's mind and listening through his spy hole at the lecture given to Chloe in her bedroom once he had gone to bed made it clear the early return had been deliberate. Mrs Smold had been worried about what her daughter might get up to. "What did you think you were doing... in your nightclothes..." and so on.

Nothing more of great event occurred until the Thursday, not that Geoff did not see rather more of Chloe than Mrs Smold might have liked through his spy hole in the meantime. A nipping down the road for a pint of milk by Mrs Smold in the morning before breakfast might not have seemed of obvious moment or significance. Geoff was in the bathroom when the front door banged shut below signalling Mrs Smold's temporary departure having called she was just 'popping out' for milk. Geoff paid little attention and, whilst aware that Mr Smold was not in the house either, it was not something on his mind. What was on his mind was shaving. naked and erect whilst being completely sure, that day, he was being watched by Chloe. He had seen movement.

Geoff revelled in it. He was getting to really like being watched. It pleased him to be able to show off his manhood to what seemed an appreciative, if small, audience. Whether it would have felt the same, better or worse to a whole 'gaggle' of girls he was not sure. Certainly he would not have minded had Chloe got a friend around for a sleepover and imagined them taking it in turns to watch. He would not have minded, had Mrs Smold not been so around all the time, giving a close and personal demonstration to Chloe and a friend.

Disrobing, fully tumescent and being able to stay like that whilst shaving and before he stepped into the shower gave him a really good feeling. A feeling of real masculinity. The fact of his usually urgent need to urinate supporting his erection was perhaps best ignored. He tended to turn away from the ventilation grill when he eventually fountained in the shower. Geoff was not sure Chloe had seen that part of the overall performance or whether she would really like that. She had, though, asked about weeing and erections whilst playing Monopoly. Perhaps he should show her that. He could, he supposed, simply let go whilst shaving, surprising her not with an ejaculation but a strong stream of wee splashing onto the mirror and down into the washbasin. It would be dramatic but would she like that?

He had just gently caught the tip of his penis under the porcelain, pulled himself upwards so his penis was forced down against it and stepped back to let his erection slap up against his stomach with what, he rather liked to think, was an erotic sound to the female ear. He thought it rather showed the strength of his male appendage. He hoped Chloe was really enjoying his demonstration and was about to do it again when a knock at the bathroom door both surprised him and revealed his piece of theatre had been seen by him alone. Chloe had moved from her watching place.

"Geoff - let me in. Please."

What was he to do at such a command? It was not as if she had not 'formally' rather than 'informally' seen him erect before - in the lounge, playing Monopoly but then it had only been part of the full thing. Moreover given she had been watching him she knew exactly what state he was in. Dropping the razor into the water he stepped over to the door, not worrying about wrapping a towel around himself he simply unlocked and opened the door.

Simply a superb feeling, standing there, naked and erect, with Chloe right before him.

"Please Geoff - Mum'll only be gone five minutes. Please, with your fingers, you know; what we were going to do - after Monopoly - if... I need it - now. I really do. Quick."

It was so sudden.

"Now please. She grabbed his hand and pulled it under her nightie, right onto her patch of fur. "Please Geoff, make me come."

One moment shaving and thinking of Chloe watching: the next with her right there with him and his fingers in the most amazing hot and liquid softness. Moreover a place his hand had been very deliberately taken to. He had not so much groped as been placed. He wasted no time. Did not ponder on the sudden appearance of Chloe and the presented opportunity. Geoff felt, he played, he explored. He could see nothing because Chloe's nightie was draped over his hand but he could feel aplenty! Chloe was not holding onto him but was just standing there hands on the door frame, her eyes closed, her mouth a little open and panting. He watched as her tongue slipped across her lips moistening them. If this was a girl in heat he really liked it!

Geoff's fingers played. A little unsure what he was meant to be doing but his theoretical knowledge was not at all bad. Gentle stroking, a finger and then fingers slipping in and out pretending to be a penis and careful work with his thumb where he felt a little pea shape. The moaning and shaking from Chloe suggested he was on the right track. Lovely to hear her panting and to watch her face. He reached and his hand closed over a nightie covered breast. It was warm and full in his hand and he could feel the hardness of its nipple in his palm.

A real groan from Chloe and Geoff knew he had brought her off. It had all been so unexpected.

"Chloe, I really hadn't expected... um, you at the door. I mean..."

"Geoff. Oh, that was simply the best. I so needed that this morning... let me help you, before Mum comes back."

Chloe's hand reached and closed around his penis.

"It's so big and strong."

The sort of words a man likes to hear! The touch just like a man wants to feel.

Chloe's hand began to move his foreskin, no doubt, just like she had seen him do.

"Is that right Geoff!"

But before he could answer there was the sound of a key in a lock and the front door opening.

"Oh no, it's Mum!"

The wonderful hand snatched away and Chloe's half naked body disappearing down the landing leaving a more than disappointed Geoff standing in the bathroom doorway, naked and with his penis as hard as it had ever been pointing up in the air. If only Mrs Smold could have taken a little longer getting the milk!

The sound of Mrs Smold actually on the stairs. 'Fuck,' he thought and hurriedly closed the bathroom door and just stood there. He had been so close to being jacked off by Chloe. One moment her hand had been on his cock, the next...

He turned back to the shaving water. Was Chloe again watching him? He did not know. Watching or not, he was so worked up he was just going to have to come. His hand grasped himself, his hand moved and his penis spurted. Splat, splat, splat against his reflection in the mirror. If only there had been time to pull Chloe's nightie over her head and have her pull him to conclusion - splat, splat, splat all onto her naked body.

Still shuddering in the aftershock of significant erotic excitement Geoff fished his razor from the washbasin and finished his shaving.

The Monopoly game seemed to have been the one time Chloe and Geoff were left alone. Geoff rather hoped Mrs Smold would go out again for the milk or something like that, but infuriatingly if she was not in then Mr Smold seemed always to be there. It was not that Chloe and Geoff could not talk: just were not permitted to be alone in the house together. It was not that his Peeping Tommery was not fun. It was, and so was being watched but there was the possibility, or certainty of rather more if the opportunity presented itself.

"I'm so sorry," Chloe had said about a week after the bathroom 'incident,' "we could not... I mean I could not finish you off, you know, when Mum went out for the milk, They won't leave us alone."

So frustrating. A girl wanting to play but the opportunity denied. Frustrating for her. Certainly frustrating for him! "I could come into your room or you mine after they've gone to bed."

"Dad locks me in."

"What! That's not safe. If there was a fire."

"I know. It's not fair. And I don't think it's fair on you. You made me come so well and poor you just has to wank at your own reflection..."

Chloe's hand shot to her mouth. Geoff raised his eyebrows. Chloe had clearly realised what she had just said and revealed.

"I mean..." She had gone just so red.

"I know, Chloe, I know you've been watching. It's all right. I don't mind at all."

"How, I mean, how did you know. I'm sorry. I..."

"I could see you behind the grill, moving a bit. But I didn't mind really."

"You didn't. You don't?"

"No, not at all. Normally I in the shower but if you're watching then..."

"So you were doing that... that thing for me to see?"

"Yeah. I liked the showing off!"

"I feel a bit awful but I could not stop watching, Such an intrusion but I do so love seeing you wank. I love it when you come. I love seeing your stuff come out. It just so spurts. Sorry! I shouldn't have, but I just love seeing you come, all over the mirror! Soooo sexy! Tomorrow, come as close to me as you can and then do it. If it's OK. I just love to watch. I do wish you could see me."

Geoff wondered if he too should reveal he was a watcher? He did not, then anyway.

The next morning he was out of bed with the alarm. He felt up and ready - and by 'up' he meant 'up' in the penis department. The exciting prospect of going into the bathroom and exposing himself to his landlady's young daughter and, moreover, being required by her to come.

Carefully clad in his dressing gown, the cord restraining any tendency of his erection to push the material forward or even escape. In reality it was unnecessary. He had never bumped into Mr and Mrs Smold on the landing in the morning on his way to the bathroom. They had their own en suite after all. Probably he could have walked there naked and erect. Less so on the way back. Mr and Mrs Smold had sometimes been on the landing on their way downstairs and to breakfast.

Unlike other times, Geoff looked straight at the ventilation grill as soon as he had locked the door. "Morning, Chloe," he whispered hopefully.

"Hi Geoff," just a whisper. She was there.

He undid his dressing gown and let it fall. His pyjamas tented out at the front.

"That's nice, Geoff," Again the whisper. "Very nice - and big. Go on, show me how big."

It was just so erotic, being directed like that. So nice to have his body being appreciated! He undid his pyjama jacket, let that drop to the floor. One hand on the tie to his pyjama bottoms, he looked up at Chloe. "Ready?"

"Yeah, go on, show it to me!"

A tug on the tied cord and his pyjama bottoms came undone and just slipped down his legs and around his ankles.

"Oh, Geoff, that's so lovely. I wish I could touch. I wish I could... well, you know."

"Are you wearing your nightie?"

"Yes, why?"

"Take it off."

"Why, you can't see."

"I can imagine!"

"OK, it's off."

A lovely idea but infuriating that he could not see.

"Go on, Geoff do your thing."

Geoff reached and began to 'do his thing,' his foreskin slid.

"Are you touching yourself, Chloe?"

"You bet!"

"Are they inside you?"

"Can be."

"How many fingers?"

"Two."

"How far are in?"

"All the way."

"Make it four."

"OK, yeah."

"Imagine it's my erection."

"I am Geoff, I am! Course I am."

He was standing close to the shower, close to the ventilation grill, his shoulders back and stomach tight trying to look really manly and push his erection forward. Wonderful to know Chloe was naked, wonderful to be telling her what to do: frustrating not to see or be able to touch. His hand moved. He was already close.

A gasp and he let go. Almost but not quite. He could, though, feel just a little something moving up his urethra.

"Look Chloe, watch carefully. At the end!"

He did the same as from the end of his penis a little bubble of cloudy semen appeared, not spurting but just welling up until, too big for the meniscus to hold it, it ran down the bulb of his glans.

"Yeah, Geoff, I could see. Just a little. What's it taste like. If I was with you I'd taste it."

Geoff slicked the dribble with his finger and raised it to his lips. He was being told what to do and do something erotic. "Salty, Chloe, salty."

"I wish I could taste it. I wish I could suck your cock. If I was there I'd suck it."

"Would you Chloe, all of it?"

"Yeah, down to your balls - least if I could!"

Geoff was wanking with enthusiasm, the talk so erotic.

"Would you swallow?"

"Dunno. I mean, there's a lot."

"About to be!"

"Go on Geoff, show me what I'd get!"

"Shall I?"

"Yeah, just do it. Aim it at me!"

Aiming semen at a point six feet up a wall is not the easiest thing to do. Perhaps some men could hit the target but the idea of aiming at Chloe nice enough. He was certainly staring at the grill, staring at the unseen girl as his penis 'erupted.' Skeins of white semen shot from his penis across the tiled floor and into the shower.

"Fuck, Geoff, magic!"

Yes, magic indeed. A first rate wank. Not as good as being sucked off but, not bad at all. Not bad at all.

A bit of a mess to clear up and then a shave and a shower (and relief for his bladder, hot all down his left leg in the shower!). Funny sitting opposite Chloe at the breakfast table, discussing the day's news with Mr Smold, answering Mrs Smold about how his studies were going and what he was doing that day and asking Chloe what her plans were. Funny in knowing what the two of them had been doing. Both sexually relieved. Him across the bathroom floor and she probably on her bed after 'the event' or possibly whilst standing stark naked on the chair in her bedroom. Geoff's smiled broadened. He had never orgasmed standing on a chair. How many people had done that? He imagined himself standing naked on a chair whilst Chloe sucked him. His smile broadened.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12