The Chink of Light Ch. 06

Story Info
Peeping Tommery - watching a couple doing 'things'.
4.4k words
4.35
15.7k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Other nights of illicit sex through the partition followed, sometimes with Geoff fully spread-eagled and all of his equipment poked through into Chloe's room: other times with him maintaining some control and just poking his penis through. One time, after he had fingered Chloe almost to coming with his fingers through the hole, he, by agreement, slipped a condom on and poked himself through the match boarding right into her well positioned sex. She had lined herself up perfectly! That time it was him entering Chloe rather than her pushing him in - and he could move in and out, his body pushing forward and his thighs bumping against the match boarding.

Apart from knowing Chloe was actually there he could have been fucking anything. He could not see what he was doing at all! To an observer in his room it would have looked like he was having a very intimate relationship with wooden panelling - in his wardrobe! Push, push, push he went in Chloe, his penis sliding freely through the knot hole. It was only when he withdrew having spurted within the condom that he discovered his spurtings had very nearly not been in the condom at all but in Chloe! The condom was very badly lacerated, though intact at the business end. Importantly the swollen bulb was intact, as was the latex around his knob, but... it could have all been somewhat unfortunate. He did not mention the lacerations to Chloe but did not try that approach again. He left condoms and intercourse to Chloe.

Geoff was, therefore, in one way pleased to hear it was Chloe's period just a day or three later. He had been a little worried about those lacerations. Could his stuff have escaped and his little 'men' have gone swimming where they should not? Nonetheless, it was a disappointed "oh" he said rather than a 'phew!' when the information was imparted. He was already in position with his erection and balls through the knot hole and in Chloe's room ready for the chest of drawers to be moved. Chloe could actually have left the chest of drawers in position and after a time he would have subsided enough to extract his equipment. There was no need for her to give him a hand or blow job - though he still hoped she might nonetheless. The intercourse, alas, that he had hoped for was off the menu - or so he thought.

"Geoff, I was wondering, though say no if you don't like the idea, I thought maybe we could, um, do it without the condom 'cos I'm safe now it's... you know. I mean it'll be a bit messy but there's no risk of... and you can't see after all - can't see the gory details. Can we, perhaps? I'd really like to if..."

Chloe was pushing the chest of drawers aside, exposing his penis to her sight. Clearly it was her intention to do something with it - and what she had in mind was a little surprising to Geoff. In reality, there was not much he could do to stop Chloe doing what she wanted whether he agreed or not once his penis was through and engorged. All she had to do was keep it like that and it was hers to do with as she wished. But, he was astounded: unprotected intercourse! He had not expected that. To feel her without the latex barrier... even with... certainly Geoff was up for it.

"Yes Chloe, of course - if you like, I'd like."

As usual with their rather unusual through the wall sex, Chloe had to do all the running. No foreplay with Geoff working her up to a peak of excitement. Chloe had to do the work herself. Her fingers on her breasts stroking; her fingers squeezing her nipples. Nice for Geoff to see, of course, but no way for him to touch - not with his penis filling the larger knot hole! She could of course rub her body with his penis, tickle her nipples with his knob, wet it with her tongue and stroke herself and she did do that. All a bit like masturbation for her but with a very realistic dildo!

Lovely for Geoff to feel Chloe's lips once again upon his penis and feel himself being sucked by the young girl. Such a shame not to see the action: though good to feel. Rather ruefully he was very aware he had never seen Chloe sucking him, indeed he did not see any of the contact between his penis and herself at all. Just her hand in the bathroom - once. It was a frustration.

Finally Chloe clearly felt ready to admit Geoff's unclothed, unprotected penis into her body - into that special place between her legs.

Chloe brought her face into view; licking her lips, "Mmmm I do like sucking your cock, Geoff, big and meaty!"

It was an unexpected phrase from young Chloe!

"You ready Geoff, you ready to fuck me?"

The reality was rather the other way around. It was Geoff who was going to be fucked! Chloe would be doing the moving about bit of the act.

Geoff could see Chloe's naked back and her head as she reversed in upon him. A delicious first touch, to know but not see, without the separation of latex, that it was, indeed, Chloe's wet sex touching his knob; that the warm wet feeling was indeed Chloe's soft skin enfolding him, taking him in, and that his penis was being slowly absorbed into Chloe's body. It was the real thing!

She, of course, did all the movement, pressed against the match boarding Geoff could do nothing at all except feel his penis being used and very nice and wetly used it was!

To and fro rocked the girl; there was not much Geoff could do to really warn her that she was taking him over the edge. Too soon for him - he would have liked the intercourse to have lasted longer. He hissed 'I'm about to come. Hold still!' through the little knot hole but down below she perhaps did not hear him. There was no sign she heard, no change in her rhythm, no speeding up or extra thrusting to add to his pleasure. She was no doubt immersed in her own thoughts. Perhaps even thinking of another boy and just enjoying the steady rhythm and feelings. Geoff could not pull himself out, could not stop the steady movement, the wonderful warm, slippery caress on his penis. He could no more stop that than stop his ejaculation once he was tipped over the edge.

Geoff simply clenched his fists and let fly, knowing for once his semen was going into the girl (but also knowing that his spermatozoa would not swim and find something they should not. One, plucky and tiny spermatozoon was not going to make Mr Smold really, really cross!).

And why should Chloe really have worried too much about Geoff? Yes, it was his penis she was fucking but, real as it was, it was just a toy for her to pleasure herself with. The contact between them was somewhat limited. Down below she could not even hear his whispers and he dared not do more than whisper for fear of Mr and Mrs Smold. Was she not simply borrowing his penis for her own pleasure - it was not as if they were going out. It was difficult really to see their sexual relations as boyfriend and girlfriend. Here Geoff was, manfully injecting his semen into her and yet they had not even kissed - not once. It was a strange relationship.

Chloe did not stop her movement until, presumably, she felt a gradual, but, alas, too soon complete, loss of hardness on Geoff's part.

"Oh, you came. Pity!" her face coming up to Geoff's spy hole. "Oh, gosh, that's a bit of a mess. Don't pull out of your hole. Let me do something."

Nice to feel tissues applied and attention being paid before Chloe helped him back through the wall, returning his genitalia to him.

It was not the only time of unprotected sex. It happened several times whilst Chloe was in the midst of her monthly courses. Wonderful for Geoff to let fly freely within the girl. Once the time was over, relations returned to normal with the condom quickly rolled onto Geoff's exposed organ once again. Sometimes Chloe reversed at Geoff, sometimes she did indeed lie down on a pair of chairs just as she had originally suggested. That was trickier for her; rather more difficult to make the movements of fucking and it seemed to Geoff she was really rather using him as a dildo - fully inserted in her and giving her a nice full feeling but getting her real pleasure from her fingers on her clitoris. He, of course, could see nothing but Chloe's upper body and head lying on the chairs - and the occasional foot! Nice to see her playing with her breasts - nice to see her face in the throes of orgasm and, well, nice to feel his penis enclosed. He did not always come like that. There was insufficient movement but Chloe would bring him off by hand or mouth.

It was quite a surprise when Chloe first brought up a cupped hand containing his ejaculation.

"Look what you've done, Geoff! Quite a lot today. Nice and slippery," she stirred it with her finger, "just right to help my hairbrush handle slip into me."

"No, no, you mustn't do that."

"Why not Geoff? Surely your nice stuff isn't dangerous to girls is it." She dipped the tip of her tongue in. "Tastes fine."

Such a big grin, such a tease!

Things, though, started to change. At the last couple of Pyramus and Thisbe sessions Chloe had not seemed quite her usual self. There was less enthusiasm and no intercourse. A blow job and then a hand job. It was soon to be explained.

Joy of joys, Geoff came home one day to find neither Mr nor Mrs Smold at home but just Chloe. His excitement was considerable at finding the Smolds had suddenly been called away due to the illness of Mrs Smold's mother and would be away for at least a couple of nights. Sad about Mrs Smold's mother but... They had, of course, wanted to take Chloe with them but she had been taking an exam and could not possibly go half way across the country. The fact Geoff had been away at his own home had no doubt relieved their anxiety about their 'little girl' and they were not to know Geoff had decided to return early. It had been so fortuitous and so exciting to find Chloe alone - or so he thought.

"We can sleep together!" He had come straight out with it, reaching to touch her breast.

She had pulled away. "I'm sorry Geoff but..."

It couldn't be, surely not her period at just the wrong time, but it wasn't that.

"Um, you see I've started going out with..."

She had gone and got herself a boyfriend. How could that have happened? It was more than a bit galling to Geoff to discover his relationship with Chloe really was sexual only. He had sort of thought, in a very odd way, they were 'going out.'

"I don't feel for you in that way... more like a brother."

Huh? Brothers didn't...

"I mean, close friend like a girl friend..." She blushed. "No, well not that I've done those sort of thing with one of my girl friends, I mean, but with going out with Barry I can hardly, you know, with you and anyway he's coming round tonight. Um, to stay and..."

The 'and' was pretty obvious.

"Couldn't we now before he comes?"

"Oh Geoff, I don't really feel like it. Doesn't feel sort of right."

From elation at the thought of really fucking Chloe flesh to flesh, Geoff was suddenly right down in the dumps.

"Not even a little hand job."

"Not today, Geoff, perhaps another day but not fucking. Sorry. That wouldn't be right on Barry."

"Oh. Couldn't we perhaps just shower together, I've always wanted to, and you release my , um, tension."

"No, Geoff. Not today. Could you keep out of the way, please?"

Geoff duly skulked - and sulked. The only good thing was discovering his spy hole had not been covered over. Unexpected! When he removed the knot he found his view into Chloe's room un-obscured. Replacing it he smiled for the first time that evening. Perhaps he might see something interesting, something he had not seen before - a couple in action. At least so long as her light stayed on and Chloe did not put a teddy bear or something in front of his spy hole. As in the old days before... he could still watch and there was still the chance that those days with Chloe's hands. mouth and sex might come again - Barry and she might break up quite quickly... perhaps. Perhaps she might come around to a little extra sex. Geoff got undressed for bed early and was ready and waiting when Chloe and Barry came upstairs. Perhaps they had been doing 'things' downstairs, perhaps 'things' were unfortunately over, but very possibly not.

With the knot removed Geoff waited naked for the sound of the couple coming upstairs. He flicked the light off leaving his room in total darkness as he moved into his watching position He heard them go into the bathroom together. He was almost tempted to slip into Chloe's room and look through the vent to see what they were doing but it would have been rather unfortunate to be caught hurrying back to his room naked and very possibly erect if they left the bathroom too quickly. Unlikely, very unlikely, Chloe would giggle say something about having plenty of condoms and 'let me slip one on each of you.' Even if Chloe would, perhaps, be happy with the idea of both men on her bed with her, he doubted Barry would be much impressed with the idea.

So Geoff, back in his role as Peeping Tom, stood in the dark with his eye ready at the peephole - but his penis not, this time, through the larger knot hole! Outside his room he heard sounds of footsteps on the landing. He was almost surprised at himself - at his excitement. Barry had gone and taken his place; he was more than a little annoyed at that; had a feeling of unfairness and injustice about the whole thing: yet his penis was as stiff as it had ever been, his breath was coming in little short pants and he felt himself as excited as he would have been if it had been him now with Chloe in the bathroom not Barry. Was it actually that he almost had a preference for playing the voyeur or was it just the excitement of possibly going to see for the first time a couple engaged in sex? Was it the chance of seeing not just Chloe's naked body or her fingers exciting it but a man doing things and, moreover, a man doing things with his sexual organ?

He saw Chloe's bedroom door open. He began to stroke with the excitement.

The dampness on their skin betrayed they had been showering, very possibly together. Geoff winced; he had never had the opportunity of showering with Chloe, had never lathered up her body, had never moved soapy fingers over her breasts nor, for that matter, had her soapy hands washing him, perhaps even kneeling in the shower and sucking him as he washed her hair - a particular fantasy of his own.

If not showering together then there had clearly been some sort of sexual activity. Barry made that more than obvious. Geoff had never seen another man's erection before. It was fascinating, so different from seeing himself in the mirror. Geoff had to admit Barry had a fine organ and he would not have described it as small. As Barry walked into the room it swayed from side to side; foreskin retracted, the purple head seemed darker than his own and it very much curved upwards towards the ceiling, rather than pointing straight out. Also when he saw himself - when looking down - he saw the smooth helmet shape of his knob but, just like when he saw himself in the mirror, the view of Barry's erection was of the other side, the upended 'Y' of the bifurcation of the glans and the sweep of the corona - like the shape on the flag of the Isle of Man or the Flux Capacitor from 'Back to the Future.'

Wonderful to see Chloe's hand come from behind him and clasp. Chloe was stroking Barry, using the same movement she had practised on him. Geoff's hand moved in unison loving what he was seeing but equally wishing he could be there with them - Chloe with a penis in each hand.

Chloe turned to Barry and they kissed, Barry's erection so clearly pushing against her and touching her curls. Geoff sighed - she and he had never kissed. As the kiss finished Geoff saw Chloe's eyes flick straight towards his spy hole. Geoff did not move an inch. Chloe frowned. She would see the little knot had been removed and would be sure she was being watched. She stepped towards the knothole but was pulled back by Barry and encouraged down to her knees. Geoff's hand was not still - it was obvious what Barry was seeking. Chloe was being encouraged - no, required - to fellate Barry. Barry was quite a big man and his hand was clearly firm on Chloe's shoulder.

Wonderful to see Barry's erection standing there right in front of her face, the juxtaposition of pretty girl and penis, and await her lips closing upon the shiny knob. Geoff had felt himself being fellated quite a few times; loved the feeling of lips closing over his cock and the warm sliding wetness and the working tongue but had never seen the act.

Chloe seemed in no hurry, just knelt for a few moments looking at it. Surely they had been doing that in the bathroom or downstairs or was this something promised but not yet done? 'Go on, suck,' he thought rather than said and, as Chloe moved forward, Geoff found his own mouth had opened in unison.

Lovely to watch the connection happen, lovely to watch Chloe's head bobbing up and down and see the penis sliding in her mouth. Just the sort of thing a Peeping Tom really hopes to see!

It would have been fascinating to see Barry overdoing things, pulling away from Chloe and trying desperately not to ejaculate and finding he could not stop it. Wonderful to see what another man's ejaculation looked like, especially if it came out all over Chloe. Fantastic to have seen Barry raining his stuff down on Chloe. A real A1 scene for the Peeping Tom. Geoff knew that if that had happened he would have joined Barry, albeit splatting against his matchboard wall. That would have been a bit of a pity if Chloe had reacted badly to Barry coming to soon, had stormed next door to his own room to take advantage of his penis, only to find the other erection in the house had done exactly the same thing. More than just a pity really!

But Barry's removal of his penis was slow and unhurried. Gently he pulled Chloe back towards the bed and Geoff watched the couple rolling around on the bed, kissing and fondling before the full connection was made.

And, just as she had done with him, Chloe interrupted proceedings to rip open a condom packet and roll the so important latex down Barry's erection. Given he had never been able to see his penis when through the wall, he had not actually ever seen Chloe do that rolling. A shame Chloe had not had one of those portable floor length mirrors. It would have been good to have had a view of the wall, seen what his erection and balls had looked like poking through the wall, nice to have been able to see what Chloe was doing to him, nice to have seen her lips upon him - though it would all have been rather disembodied as if he was watching someone else, just as he was doing with Barry. It was rather peculiar watching Barry being 'dressed.'

It could have been disappointing; it could have been lights out; it could have all been under the covers with only vague and hidden movements to give Geoff an idea of proceedings; but it was all done on top of the bed with Geoff having a particularly good view given he was watching from the 'feet end.' He saw Chloe's spread sex, a good sight notwithstanding he had seen it quite a few times before; he saw Barry clambering aboard, hanging, at first, in position before moving in; he watched the insertion, an insertion he had done himself or rather mostly had done for him by Chloe but not been able to see. Geoff's hand moved with enthusiasm, vicariously imagining himself in Barry's position. Good to see the thrusting of intercourse. Really nice when Chloe got Barry to roll onto his back and she got on and rode him 'cowgirl' - hardly something she and Geoff could have done with the wall in the way. So good to see Barry's now wet rubber clad shaft appearing and disappearing as it worked at Chloe - sex in detail for the voyeur.

Only when Chloe raised herself and a clearly deflating penis dropped from her sex did Geoff push himself over the edge, The sight of Chloe's suddenly vacated sex all moist and open, made the more visible because she leant forward and kissed Barry, was just too erotic an image. So nice to imagine himself working in concert with Barry, and that it was now his turn to pull on a condom and slide into Chloe in Barry's stead. And so, once more, the match boarding received the product of Gary's climax..

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12