The Choice Was Mine

Story Info
She planned the perfect evening.
4.6k words
3.94
48.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain thundered down on the windscreen of my car. I looked dismally up at the sky, trying to spy a break in the clouds, but I knew it was futile. This was a genuine downpour, a deluge that had no intention of letting me out of the car without soaking me to the bone. I made up my mind and knowing that it would be now or never, I opened the door and made a rush for it. Almost slipping on the wet terracotta steps I made it to our porch without major mishap. I turned back to look at the rain, crashing down on the tiles, each drop making its own miniature explosion. I turned my back on the inclement weather and slipped my key into the lock. I pushed the door open, slipped out of my shoes and went inside.

As my feet sank into the deep pile, wall to wall carpeting, I quickly closed the door behind me, locking the warmth in and the storm out. There was a warm glow around the room as the central fireplace crackled, emitting its warmth and enticing atmosphere. As the flames flickered, the shadows almost moved in time to Clayderman’s piano playing. She had put on her favourite music. I stopped momentarily to hear what was being played. ‘A Man and a Woman’. It was her romantic CD. A small shiver went down my spine in anticipation of what lay ahead for the evening. There was a faint scent of flowers in the air and I looked around the room. I saw two oil burners lit with a small spire of smoke emitting from each of them. I smiled to myself. She had already set the mood!

“Jackie!”

I called out her name and before I knew it she appeared in the room almost as if by magic. Wearing a jet black, pure silk caftan that I had bought for her from the Orient, she slowly and seductively walked towards me. Her beautiful face, carrying an aura of love and sensuality, almost lighting up the room in her radiance. Her shoulder length, dark brown wavy hair, softening her features, adding to her already outstanding beauty. She stood stock still in front of me and I marvelled at the wonder before me.


She put her hands on my waist and slowly lifted them up to the back of my neck. She went on tip-toes and moved closer to me, pushing her soft ample breasts to my chest. She placed her lips on mine and tenderly pushed her tongue. I could feel it prodding at my lips so I relented and gave her access to my own tongue. As our tongues collided like two slippery, sinewy snakes, she moved slightly, grinding her nipples against my chest. She let out a small sigh and I instinctively knew that she was highly aroused.

She put her head on my shoulder and I slipped my hand underneath her caftan, slowly gliding up her thigh. She gave a small squeal in my ear and her own hand jumped onto mine.

“Don’t be such a naughty boy,” she giggled. “There’ll be enough time for that later.”

Her hand slowly took mine away, but not before I managed to feel some material almost at the top of her thigh.

“Now go and have a hot shower and get out of these damp clothes, then come in here and make me feel special.”

I moved to say something but her finger was on my lips like a flash.

“Just do as I say,” she whispered, and slowly pushed me away from her.

Just before she was out of reach I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. She turned me around and gave me a soft slap on my rear end.

“Go!” she softly said and sent me on my way.

I trudged to the bathroom, feeling ever so slightly let down. I knew that what lie in store would greatly out weigh any disappointment I felt right now. Her teasing only went to heighten the passion between us. She craved for me as much as I for her and ever since that fateful night when we first met, neither of us have been able to keep our eyes, or hands, off the other.

I opened the door to the bathroom and a wave of heat greeted me. I quickly slipped inside the door and out of my damp clothes. The blast from the shower tingled as it covered my body in hot water. I stayed in the shower a few seconds longer than I needed, just to gain the benefit of the heat.

I jumped out of the shower feeling absolutely thawed out, the cold rain, now deeply buried in my memory. I dried myself vigorously with a huge towel and still naked, I went to inspect my chin in the mirror. I ran the back of my hand over the stubble, felt the usual coarse sandpaper texture and knew it warranted a shave. I shaved quickly and looked around for my underwear. Jenny always had a habit of readying a fresh set of underwear for me. I looked for my boxers in the usual place, but instead of my normal underwear I found something I was totally unprepared for. I picked them up and gazed at them in curiosity. My boxers had somehow turned into skin tight, lycra ‘somethings’! I smiled and thought of Jackie. This was most certainly a new idea of hers. I put them on and looking at myself in the mirror, almost laughed out loud.

Wrapped in my black satin robe, I left the bathroom fully refreshed and as warm as toast. I walked into the living room and the sight that awaited me. Huge cushions had been strewn about the floor and my beautiful woman was lying down on them. Her eyes were closed as she listened to the soft instrumental music and her hand was inside her caftan on one of her breasts. She very softly and slowly was toying with her nipple. Although her breathing was regular, it was slowly becoming deeper and more pronounced. I knew that she was nowhere near to reaching an orgasm but she must have been in seventh heaven.

“Come and lie down near me darling,” she said to me, holding out her free hand, not stopping the movement off her breast.

She somehow felt my presence and without further hesitation, I went to gently lie down next to her. I placed my head on her shoulder and draped my arm over her tummy so as not to offer hindrance to her own movements. I slightly changed my posture and flicked her ear lobe with the tip of my tongue.

“Mmmmmmm,” she groaned her approval, “please keep going.”

Softly sucking and nibbling at her ear lobe I let my hand wander down to her legs. They were partially uncovered and I delighted in their silky smoothness. I slid my hand up and down her legs, only to stop at mid thigh and make the return journey downwards again. Not wanting to invade any of her plans I kept my distance from her pussy and let her take the lead. She would tell me what she needed all in her own good time.

Almost before the thought had materialised, she squirmed to my touch and removed her hand from her breast and slowly made her way down and tucked her hand inside her caftan, shill keeping it covered. With her other hand she put just enough pressure on the back of my neck to guide me towards her uncovered breast and awaiting nipple.

I gasped at the sight that awaited me. The peach camisole that she wore under her caftan could barely hide her aroused state. Her nipple was as solid as I had ever seen it. This was a complete surprise to me. I can normally tell how turned on Jackie is by the condition of her nipples. I think I can honestly say that I have never seen her nipples in such a state of excitement. Apart from being rock solid, it was enormous. I had underestimated just how aroused she was and I knew that tonight our sex would be explosive!

I uncovered her nipple and giving it a closer look I found it to be so dry that it was almost chaffed and tentatively lowered my mouth to it. I gave it a few quick licks and letting out a long drawn out sigh she pushed her chest higher, enticing me to take her nipple into my mouth. This I did and as I engulfed it with my lips, she pushed the back of my head to take as much of her miniature mountain and soft surrounding flesh into my mouth as I could.

I started sucking at her breast as a baby would suckle its mother for milk and before I knew it, she was writhing underneath me like a snake. This was so unlike her and I began to wonder what was happening to her. I suddenly remembered that she had lowered her hand to her pussy and she must have been having a field day down there. I slowly traced my hand up her legs, past her knees and along her thighs. I touched material and went on top of it going higher and higher in the direction of her pussy. I finally reach the zenith of my ascent, expecting to find her fingers deep inside her pussy. I was mistaken... they weren’t there. I moved my hand still further up and found her hand resting motionless on her mons.

Although I had not removed my mouth from her tit, my mind was not on the job at hand. She was too worked up, too horny from virtually no sexual activity. What was going on with her? She continued to writhe and wriggle underneath me.

“I’m going to cum soon my love,” she quietly moaned. “Suck me off with that long tongue of yours! I want you to eat my cunt!”

I still could not understand how she was so close to climaxing. Relinquishing my grip on her nipple I untied the belt to her caftan and slowly parted the material. She was wearing the French knickers that matched the camisole. She had thought to make my job a little easier. Today I would not have to remove her panties but just move them aside. I moved down and parted her legs. Her strong musky aroma greeted me as my face got closer to her. She opened her legs wider and I moved her knickers and gasped. There wasn’t one solitary hair on her normally bushy pussy… but it was not that that took my breath away.

I could see what seemed to be a wire going into her pussy and suddenly realised what she had done. I put my hand underneath the cushion that was next to her and my suspicions were confirmed as I touched the control box of her pulsating egg. While I was having a shower she had put the ‘egg’ inside her pussy and just relaxed and let the sensations overthrow her.

“Please hurry darling!” she softly whined, “I’m almost there, please lick my clit!”

I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and both her hands were now working on her milky white breasts.

“Ooooooooh!” she sighed and I suddenly made a dive for her glistening pussy knowing by her sigh that she was close climaxing. I could see her engorged clit protruding from underneath its protective hood. My tongue darted out and lashed at her love bud. She arched her back and pushed against my tongue. “Oooooh yes! Yes oh yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming now my love! Please don’t stop!”

She arched her back even more in the throws of her enormous orgasm. I suddenly changed tactics and instead of licking her, rolled her clitoris between my lips as she was suddenly inundated by wave after wave of passion as her pleasure consumed her. Screaming and shouting in her lusty guttural undertones she lost all self-control as her body spasmodically jerked and twitched involuntarily over and over again as she rose to even greater heights of orgasmic bliss.

“Uggghhhh” she croaked, with hardly the strength to speak. “Pull the fucking egg out! I can’t take it anymore!

She stopped her bucking, but before removing the torturous egg from the depths of her pussy, I went in search of the control box, switching it off. As the pulses stopped and the undulations died down she slowly started to regain her normal breathing pattern. I slowly pulled the egg from her and she sighed as it was finally withdrawn.

“Just lick me softly while I slowly come down,” she ordered, “but whatever you do, don’t lick my clit or I will explode!”

After one or two minutes of softly tantalising her fleshy pussy lips she had calmed down sufficiently to manage to raise my head and gesture me towards her awaiting mouth. I moved my mouth to hers and as her tongue physically assaulted mine, the pressure of my rock hard erection pressing against her pussy almost hurt me. In the heat of her passion, I had forgotten my own arousing. All I knew was that I was as solid as a rock and that I needed my own release as she did hers. I tugged at my new ‘boxers’ in an attempt to free myself but was stopped almost instantaneously by Jackie. Changing her position, she also tugged at my underwear but in the opposite direction keeping them around my waist.

Looking at her inquisitively she made no effort to reply. Instead she pushed me slightly on my shoulder showing me that she wanted me on my back. After having gone so far with her own devices I decided not to interfere and let her have her way with me. I turned off her and on to my back, showing her that I was hers for the taking, hopefully insinuating too that I was ready to receive as much pleasure from her as she just had. I looked down to my groin and saw that the material was stained with pre cum. It was no wonder I had stained it. I always got so turned on whenever I saw Jackie getting so much pleasure from our sex games. She ran her hand over my still hard, but slowly softening prick, and squeezed.

“You horny fucking bastard!” she suddenly cried out, squeezing my prick even harder helping it to swell back to its’ original splendour.

“And for what service did I merit that very eloquent description?” I couldn’t help but smile at her incredulous look.

“Just look at you! You’re a total mess!”

“So I stained them with a little pre cum. Do you hold it against a guy because he got so turned on watching his woman freak out beneath him?”

“A little pre cum?” she asked, her voice unbelieving. “You’ve cum in your pants you bastard and you didn’t even tell me! You know how I love the taste of your cum! If you wanted to cum so badly you could have fucked my mouth while you were licking my pussy!”

“But I didn’t…” I started but didn’t have time to finish as she lifted the material and pointed to my now rapidly softening member.

“No?” she asked and smiled inquisitively at me.

She was right! My now almost flaccid prick was lying in a small pool of spunk, almost like a slaughtered animal with its throat cut, lying in a pool of its on blood. This was something that I would never have believed. How could I have shot my load, even though not really a lot, without even knowing?

“Well it looks like I’ll have to get you cleaned up a little before we can go on,” she said and lowered her mouth to lick up the small pool of cum.

She took my member into her mouth and softly caressed it with her tongue and lips. I was quickly becoming erect again and as she pulled my foreskin down and ran her tongue underneath my helmet, I thought I would explode. Her hair was covering her face and also her actions. If there is one thing that I find very erotic, it is watching my beautiful Jackie sucking my cock. I smiled with pure delight as I saw her tongue lash out at just the right spot on the underside of my helmet. What a few moments previously had been the state of a wet dish rag, was now transformed into a rampant sex monster.

Her eyes met mine and she smiled knowingly. Relinquishing her grip, she spoke to me.

“You like watching me suck you don’t you my love?” Her tongue lashed out again. I moaned my approval of her actions and quickly nodded my head in agreement of her words. “So watch darling,” she smiled again, “and see if you like this.”

Her lips once again clamped themselves onto my throbbing member. As she started going up and down on my tool I realised that with every down stroke she took, she was taking more and more of me into her mouth. Before I knew it, my whole length was buried in her mouth. This was wonderful! She was deep-throating me and by the looks of things she was enjoying herself almost as much as I was.

She stopped almost as quickly as she started. She aligned my cock as straight as she could and covered me up with my new boxers leaving a miniature mountain just standing there. What the hell was she doing? Didn’t she know that she was driving me crazy? Didn’t she know that I wanted to cum in her mouth while she was deep throating me?

“Please, please don’t stop!” I begged and pleaded with her. The feeling was too good to let go of it now. All I wanted was for her to keep up the same line of attack and she would make me the happiest man alive.

“I can keep on as long as you like,” she replied. “I’d love to have your cum hit the back of my throat, but I’ve got something else lined up.” She casually fondled my cock as she spoke. “What would you prefer, that I suck you off, or enjoy what I have in store for you?”

I had to admit, it was a hard choice to make, but the whole evening had been so remarkable that I was at a loss. Should I risk losing a deep throat blow job and see to what peaks of pleasure and delight her very fertile imagination was going to take me, or should I stick to what I knew? Her hand never stopped fondling me and I suddenly made up my mind.

“Let’s go with the mystery tour!” I said to her.

“Wonderful!” Her eyes lit up and she changed her position to straddle me. “Believe me my love, you won’t regret this!”

She leaned forward and placed her lips on mine, simultaneously trapping my tented erection between her nether lips. I could feel her wetness through the flimsy material and wondered what she was playing at. As she continued her mouth to mouth assault on me she also ground her hips, rubbing her wet pussy along the length of my cock. It suddenly dawned on me why I had been given the new style of boxers to wear. She really had thought everything out meticulously and had paid attention to every little detail.


The lycra, being the sort of material it is, made it perfectly slippery when mingled with her own wetness. She was actually masturbating herself on me. She stopped kissing to straighten herself, but still rubbing her pussy up and down the full length of my tool, she seductively grabbed the hems of her camisole and with deliberate slow movements started lifting it. She uncovered her navel, then first one of her breasts, then the other. With one last painstakingly slow movement she drew the garment over her head and threw it aside. Never once did she stop her sliding motion along my length.

Leaning forward, her beautiful peaks swung in my direction. Her nipples were erect and her areolae studded with gooseflesh. She was doing everything that I loved. She was determined to give and take as much pleasure as possible. She swung her tits towards my awaiting mouth and tongue but before I could get a grip on her nipple, she had snatched them away from me. She once again swung forwards and I realised that her swings were synchronised to the rubbing of her pussy.

I let her play the game her way. It was her idea so I didn’t want to spoil anything by interfering and changing anything that would reduce her enjoyment. She slowed down a little and then stopped.

“But you haven’t cum yet!” I blurted out. “Keep going until you cum. I am still ok.”

“No, I don’t want to cum!” she explained. “Now get up I need you on your knees.”

I did as I was told without hesitation and when I was kneeling in her desired position with my prick bulging out in front of me she pulled down my boxers finally giving my cock its’ well earned release. I wondered what was coming now, but my answer was soon in arriving. Also kneeling, but with her back to me, she put her own legs on either side of mine and slowly dropped to her hands placing her beautiful wide but in my face. She crawled backwards the remaining couple of inches between us and turned to look directly into my eyes.

“Put it in me!” she stated, “Push it in all the way!”

After moving aside her French knickers I positioned myself at the gates of heaven and with a mighty thrust forward until I could feel my balls slap against her pussy lips. She groaned with content. She always did like the feel of me thrusting into her with great force and I couldn’t complain either. The feeling of her still being tight and almost unprepared did wonders to me too. I withdrew almost to the edge of her wet pussy but before I could push forwards again she stopped me.

This was hardly fair! I know that I had let her have her way up till now, but to be on the brink of paradise only to be denied access was torture. I slowly pushed forward and entered her again. She turned to look at me again.

12