The Choke Comes at the Climax

Story Info
He teaches his secretary a lesson in denial and control.
6.1k words
4.54
82.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's what you can do," her boss – her fling, and her friend, and, yes, her boss – asked of her.

"Pick up the phone and dial 07. When they ask who you are, I want you to tell them your name and occupation, and that I'm having to cancel my lunch appointment. We'll move onto your hours and extra work after you prove you can handle this simple task," he said, nudging the phone closer to her. He was standing over her, smiling; she knew he was enjoying this far too much.

"Y-yes sir." She was somewhat confused by his request, but she wasn't about to hesitate in doing it. His voice's change in tone from the sweet voice she was used to only seemed condescending. Was this some kind of test? She thought he had been interested in something else. 07 it is.

"Our Lady; is this Mr. White?" Asked a female voice on the phone; she looked up at him and he nodded. "Stand," he ordered, and she felt the chair she was on suddenly pull back. She stood immediately, somewhat of a jerk upwards onto her feet, her feet close together as she sputtered on the phone for a moment, "U-um, this is Mr. White's secretary," she said, licking her lips nervously and not looking back at him. "He needs to cancel his lunch appointment," she continued, managing to put on a tone like a secretary ought to have in spite of the strange actions.

"I understand," the voice on the phone said. "As usual for cancellations, we'll need a reason and a reappointment date," she continued, before waiting for the secretary to give her the answer. As soon as he heard 'reappointment' sneak out from the phone's speaker-head, she felt him move forward and place his right hand over her skirt, cupping her from behind and firmly grasping in between her legs.

She gasped loudly as he reached under her skirt and cupped her, throwing her free hand over her mouth to stifle the very end of it in hopes that the person on the other side wouldn't hear. "O-one moment," she said, moving that hand to rest over the receiver before she glanced back at him, "S-sir...?" she gulped, "Sh-she needs you to provide a r-reason and another d-date..." she blubbered out quietly, crossing her legs in hopes to close the gap between her thighs and shut him out somewhat. The last thing she wanted to do was embarrass herself over the phone.

He was silent for a moment, and she could tell he enjoying the feeling of her tightening her legs; she could feel his heavy pulse through his wrist. "Tell her I've got to deal with a bad employee," he said low, adjusting his hand and pressing his middle finger firmly down into the fabric of her panties. "I think I have an opening on my calendar next weekend. Why don't you check for me, secretary?" He breathed into her ear, moving his finger in a circular motion.

She leaned over his desk to look at the large calendar that made up much of the desk-space, searching for an open date, taking her hand off the receiver after a moment, "H-he's got to deal with a-an..." she gulps as he presses against her through her panties, "U-unsatisfactory employee." She tried to collect herself, "Does August the twenty-fourth work?" she asked, putting her hand over the receiver again and glancing back at him, "Now?" she asked, her eyes a cross between lust and worry.

"I don't see why not; I haven't heard a 'no' yet," he said, taking the opportunity to slide his finger to the side of her panties, slip beneath them, and press down, sinking below and onto her lips directly. The woman on the phone typed for a moment. "August 24? I'm afraid we have a preexisting fundraiser. Is there a date in early September we can aim for?" She asked as he slowly started to sink his finger inside of her.

"Ah, mhm," she practically whimpered, her body trembling at the risk of it and her hand still over the receiver, another moment passing before she lifted it and continued with false normalcy. "O-oh, well let me check his schedule," cursing internally that he was so heavily booked all the time, biting her lip as her eyes scanned desperately for some date to suggest to the lady on the other end, "What about September fourth?" she asked, her lips parting for him slightly as he pressed his finger into her, a shiver shaking her from the base of her spine to the top of her skull.

"You're doing so well," he said, moving his index finger up along-side his middle finger and penetrating her with both digits, now easing two fingers inside of her. He slowly pulled his digits out, leaving just the tip of the nail inside, withdrawing completely and hesitating; then she felt a slow, slow push back in, pumping her with his fingers as she struggled to make it through the phone call. "September 4 is booked as well; we do have September 6. Is that an acceptable?"

She debated lying to the person on the other end, but she would surely fail his test if she did, "N-no," she gulped between this and continuing, "H-he's booked that day, what about the seventh?" she asked hopefully, cringing and biting her lip, whimpering quietly and breathlessly begging both to stop and for more, his fingers sliding through her easily, having no regard for her phantom objections.

She felt him slowly run a hand up and down her back, before leaving it to rest on the small of her back; he removed his fingers quickly, making her flinch, and in a single swoop he pressed her down on the desk with one hand and yanked her skirt and panties down with the other. "We're closed on Mondays, dear," the woman said as she caught herself with a hand and an elbow on the desk, "Changing everything for service from Sunday to Tuesday, prepping and all that," she continued to talk. "It's a shame, too, because Mondays..." She started talking about how it would have been important for Mondays to be open for the general public, and as she did, he pressed his face between her legs and kissed her lips.

She gasped again as she listened to the woman on the other end ramble on about Mondays rather than help her get a new date for him, "Y-y-yeah- uh-huh - right, so what about the t-twelfth?" she interjects eventually, not wanting to stay on the phone any longer than necessary and jumping forward somewhat as she feels his lips press against her, a blush spreading rapidly across her face. For the first time in hours her bum hadn't felt cold.

"The twelfth?" The phone asked, taken aback by the interruption. "That will do fine," she replied. "If we need to call you back for another reschedule, who should I ask for?" As the woman on the phone typed away at the new appointment date, he snaked his tongue out and started slowly lapping away, simple strokes up and down what was accessible from behind, and he audibly chuckled, burying his face into her.

"J-Janet Clark." She said, gritting her teeth and whimpering again slightly, a heavy huff of breath escaping her as she tried to press herself back up from the desk, "W-will that be all?" she asked hopefully, gasping sharply again as he buried his face into her, just licking at her lips apparently not being enough for him anymore.

"Of course, Miss Clark. Thank you for the call," she said. "As always, we have a survey at the end if you'd like to complete it," she continued, and then hung up. When he heard his secretary ask if that was all, he pressed his tongue out for more than a taste, entering inside her, slowly extending it as far as he could as he jerked his head ever slightly from side to side.

She hung up immediately as she heard the other woman do the same, not bothering with the survey for obvious reasons, pressing both hands against the desk and closing her eyes tightly, "Th-there sir, did I do well?" she asked, embarrassed at how much she was stuttering, how afraid she was of being caught, and especially aroused over how much power he had over her and how she could do nothing to stop him – assuming she had wanted to. A jolt went through her after a moment as he continued to press his tongue along her walls, her back arching her elbows buckling.

He was silent, continuing to probe her with his tongue, savoring the peaceful moment before the rest of the party was to begin. He finally retreated from inside her, giving another longer, rougher lick to every inch exposed, causing her to breath out heavily and squirm, and then let his tongue move across the one of the round globes that made up her ass, trailing upwards until he finally took his head off her body. He moved his mouth to her ear and nibbled on her left earlobe – God, yes – before pressing his lips as close to her ear as possible and purring, "Good girl." He moved back, finally removing his hand from her back, and started to unfasten his tie. "Now stand up and start unbuttoning that top of yours," he ordered, his voice moving from a silky purr to a crisp bark.

She closed her eyes and looked down, trembling in front of him and seeming to shrink down, her last little bit of worry in the back of her head inflating quickly, "What if I scream?" she whispered worriedly she started to unbutton her shirt slowly, her lip trembling and her whole body shaking like a leaf. She turned her head away, anxiety over being caught rushing to the front of her thoughts.

"I'll make you coo," he said, his voice low, as he lowered his head and rested his on top of hers, his eyes staring into hers. "Good girl," he purred again, raising his head so he could kiss her forehead, and moving his gaze lower. "Faster," he said, kissing her forehead again, slightly lower. "Faster, faster, faster," he whispered, punctuating each of them with a kiss, slightly harder, as he moved down until he kissed the bridge of her nose, and then her lips. "Don't keep me waiting," he said softly.

He sighed and brought his hands up to hers, taking them off of her top and putting them on the desk behind her. "Fine," he said, moving his head back. "Fine - I'll do it myself." He moved his hands up to her collar, grabbed her shirt firmly, and slid down until he reached the next button still in. Sliding with ease, each of the remaining four buttons popped loose in moments; without hesitating, he slid those same hands under her shirt and to her back, unclasping the last piece hiding her chest and removing it. He shook the bra in his hands tauntingly for a moment before dropping it on the floor. "Kneel."

He went to place a hand on her shoulder but knew that it wasn't necessary; she slowly slid down to her knees in front of him. She whimpered quietly and rubbed her thighs together, the previous tease leaving a void in her that she wanted filled. "In due time," he replied to her silent protests, moving his hands to her hair. "You're doing good," he encouraged, rubbing his thumbs on the top of her head and gently persuading her to lean forward. "Now - this only gets said once. Unzip me," he ordered.

She turned her head away as he pressed forward, reaching up to take the hem of his pants and boxers pull them down slowly, careful to avoid touching what she knew was underneath as she pulled them down to his knees, not looking even as she felt the heat radiating off of it. She'd always had a bit of cock fright – she'd kissed the man, given him an under-covers handjob, even been eaten out, but in their few meets until now she hadn't even laid eyes on his cock, and here she was, waiting to do everything for him.

He let out a long sigh as she finally did what he commanded without protest; he had broken her. "I want you to look at it," he ordered, threateningly putting more pressure on her head from his hands. "Stare at it. Take it in," he said, moving his hips slightly to the side.

She opened her eyes after a moment and glanced to the side at it, whimpering and shivering as he put more pressure on her head, her cheek practically pressing against it now as she did what he asked, one hand moving to press against his thigh gently, trying to push him away. Everything about her body screamed she wanted this – hell, she did want this – but god was she fighting a mild fear of what was in front of her eyes.

He took one hand to his cock and slowly slid it up down her cheek, her other keeping her head where it was. "Open," he said simply, moving it from her check across her closed lips and letting it sit there, pushing on the flesh of her lips ever so slightly.

At his order she slowly opened her mouth, trembling and closing her eyes again as her lips parted, her jaw falling so that her mouth opened a few inches in front of him, her free hand moving to sit like the other one on his thigh, gently pressing against it. She couldn't help but do as she was ordered; it made her twist her hips again, another sensation running across her body.

With that, he dragged the tip of his cock around her parted lips for a second before easing it into her mouth, pushing past her lips, her teeth, feeling her tongue. He continued to press in, slowly, moaning as he did so, one hand on his cock and one hand on her head. "Suck," he moaned, now pumping extremely slowly in and out of her mouth.

She closed her lips around his cock without questioning and with no hesitation, disgusted at herself for letting her fright get in the way, but pleased that It was overcome by her willingness to obey. She pressed her tongue up against the bottom of his cock, her lips trembling around his width and her eyes closing again as he started to thrust in and out of her mouth slowly.

His breath became shorter and he didn't say a word, only groaning as her tongue gripped the bottom of his cock. The pleasure was great; he wasn't moving very far at first, not wanting to have her gag just yet, but he started to push in deeper with faster thrusts. He could feel the warmth from her mouth and tightened his fingers again, digging into her head, before one of the thrusts finally gave him what he wanted; her throat.

Her throat tightened up as she felt his thrusts start to move deeper; when he finally reached that curve that separated her throat from her mouth she gagged hard, pressed her hands against his thighs and looked up at him, a tear rolling freely down her face now. Another gag seizing her as he pressed ruthlessly past the opening into her throat, a forced swallow easing it down a little more before another gag tried to press it back out, his grip on her much too tight to give her anywhere to go, her body convulsing with no other recourse and little gurgling noises escaping her as she tried to breath past his cock.

He curled his toes in his shoes as the noises she made reached his ears. He would have cum there years ago, but now he was more experienced with it; she wouldn't get off that easy. On the fourth time he entered her throat, he felt her attempting to breathe, and he slowly slid it out, dragging it back along her tongue, resting the tip of it on her chin. "Very good," he cooed, letting her breathe. "Ready for another round?" He asked, his cock pressing against her lips again.

She shook her head as well as she could, trying to take her mouth away from his cock and avoid the horrible retching feeling that she'd had to endure there, breathing furiously to try and make up for having to unexpectedly hold her breath for a little while. She didn't want her throat to be abused anymore, "N-no, please..."

He laughed, but stroked her hair again, letting her breathe. He let go of her head with his right hand and grabbed the hand that was thumping on his thigh, and he wrapped hir fingers with hers. "You're okay," he said sweetly, letting her spit and his pre-cum drip and coat her chin and drip down onto her chest. "Breathe," he commanded, tilting her head back so her jaw would limply fall open. "While you have a rest..." He trailed off, then knelt down to be closer to face to face; he slid off his shirt and tossed it aside. "I'm going to finish what I started on the phone." His hands finally let go of her head and he placed them beneath her thighs and he lifted her up and placed her bare ass on the edge of the desk she had bent over before.

He pushed her thighs apart - after finally fully removing her skirt and panties - and leaned his body close into hers, kissing her in between her gasping breaths. It was messy, and her mouth was still incredibly wet, but he savored her taste on his tongue. He bit her lower lip and crunched down, just breaking the skin and drawing the slightest amount of blood, before suckling on it and returning back to a deep kiss. She didn't even recoil; he knew she enjoyed the pain, and she was glad for it. It distracted her from the throbbing in her throat and brought her mind to his lips on hers. After a minute of this, he moved his head down to her right breast, placing his mouth around her nipple and moving his rough tongue around her little nub; one hand went to tweak her other breast, pulling, pinching, rolling it between his thumb. He finally bit down on her nipple as well, rolling it between his teeth, pulling it away from her body, before letting go and repeating the same process on her other breast. He could feel them hardening in his fingers and mouth, and groaned as he felt her body respond. Her great, unspoken compliment spurred him on and before long he started his long walk down, the bottom of his tongue going straight from her breast, past her tummy, and onto her pussy, where it stayed there; he stopped there, closing his eyes, his tongue simply resting on her lips.

Hearing her respond to his actions spurred him on; he brought his tongue back into her lips and ran it up and down them both, before pushing through her inner lips, repeating the action, before pausing again and taking a deep breath through his nose. He moved a hand around her back and slowly massaged the small of her back, trailing lower and lower until he was soon feeling around her hole. He pushed his head in and started eating her out, noting how slick her walls already were, his nose pressing against the top of her pussy; he shook his head and kept maneuvering his tongue in broad strokes, covering as much of her cunt as possible with his body.

She gritted her teeth and gasped intensely, sighing out the same breath and sucking on her lip still, her eyes closed and her body trembling. Her toes curled as his nose pressed into her, her back arching without her input on the issue, actually starting to get lost in the sensation for a moment before slapping herself back down, trying not to make a noise – she moaned regardless, not having the willpower to hold it back anymore.

As she moaned, he pressed his middle finger into her asshole, not bothering to ease it in; he felt her muscles clench closed against his finger and started rolling it from side to side instead of pushing in deeper. She gasped and her abs tensed, her body scrunched somewhat before suddenly snapping in reverse, gasping as his finger slips into her ass, her back arching intensely as his finger slipped into her. As she did so, he moved his head slightly up and started to lap at her clit, rolling his tongue on it and covering it fully. After a few seconds he brought his lips closed around it and suckled on it, licking it as it was in his mouth, giving it his full attention as he started to move his middle finger in her ass in and out. He brought his other hand to her pussy lips and started making circles with his thumb, now giving her attention with both his hands.

"O-oh..." she sighed, taking shallow little breaths, her hand on his head moving to intertwine her fingers with his hair, biting her lip before gasping, having forgotten that they'd been bitten moments before.

He shivered as one of her hands slipped into his hair; she was loving this. He redoubled his efforts on her, determined to make her cum at least once before he even had his chance to fuck her. His middle finger in her ass was joined by an index finger, pushing against the clenched tight walls and pumping in and out with the same rhythm. He even started humming low, letting the vibrations from his hum reverb through his mouth and tongue and hit her pussy. His finger penetrating her cunt moved faster and faster, alternating between pumping into her ass and her pussy like a piston. He found himself raising his body unconsciously before lowering it back again so he wouldn't break contact with her.

12