The Chosen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, I started to realise that all the men fell for mum. She had an irresistible aura and beautiful looks that turned them on. Last year, at the age of seventeen, I started lusting after my mum as well. I remember it clearly; as it was the day my Sexual Energy stirred for the first time.

My sister's 19th birthday was in two days and I thought of ditching school and surprising her. She came down with a sudden flu and I figured that when you are sick, you feel gloomy and I was hoping to cheer her up. That fateful day, I snuck in our house with such stealth, James Bond would be jealous.

Our house was cosy and warm. It was big but smaller than the other houses in the estate. The walls were paper thin though; you could push a thumbtack through it and see it come out the other side. The master bedroom, my sister's room and my room were all upstairs.

The stairs leading down from the second floor come to an open rumpus where assorted cushions of many colours and shapes lay scattered. We called it the game room played games such as Twister, Monopoly and the like. To the north of that was the chrome kitchen and the dining room which we never used. We always ate dinner in the game room simply because it was comfy and there was a TV there.

There was the spare room next to the front door; just a place to dump our bags as we headed for the game room. And of course, all the basic rooms scattered around the house – toilet, laundry, etc.

That day, I snuck through the kitchen window and ducked behind the centre island. I couldn't believe what I was heard! I snuck a glance around the corner and saw my sister and mother, lying nude lying on the game room floor.

"Last night was awesome Mum! Can you continue with my lessons?"

"Haven't you had enough to practice yet?"

"Aww...come on Mum, I think I'm a sex-a-holic."

"That isn't even the beginning of sex. This is only masturbation. When two females masturbate and help each other to climax, those women are called lesbians. They are normally frowned upon in society. Then there's the normal sex which is so much better than lesbian. When you experience your first cock, your world starts to change."

"How bout Auron? He's really hot and well," Ella said with a sly smile, "I think about him when I'm masturbating."

"He's your own brother! That's called incest darling," Mum frowned, "I don't think you should think about that just yet. When the time comes we'll talk about it. Right now, I can smell you getting wet at the thought of him..."

"Wow! Do I smell that bad?"

"You smell beautiful darling, it's just that when the time is right, your natural talent will kick in and you will experience all I experience and even more. Right now, it's time for more lessons."

"Ok Mum. What should I do first?" Ella asked, crawling up to Mum.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to take a refresher. Do you remember how to masturbate?"

"Of course!"

"Do that first and we'll let our emotions carry us onward."

I sprinted to the spare room where I could watch my sister and mother making out in the mirror. My sister lay on her back and began to masturbate – using her right hand to rub her pussy and her left hand to caress her left nipple.

I began to see my sister in a different light. My sister was beautiful, with golden blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Her breasts looked firm and soft at the same time while her pussy was bare and beautiful. It seemed that her pussy was glistening with a type of liquid, appearing like morning leaves in dew.

Ella began to make moaning noises as she stuck two fingers into her pussy. Moving them in and out, her hips naturally bounced to the rhythm of her breathing. Then Mum came into the reflection. She knelt down and started to suck on Ella's breast making Ella's moaning accelerate. With one hand she fondled Ella's other breast and she stuck two fingers of her other hand up her own pussy. They were moving in rhythm now, crying out in lust. Mum moved from sucking Ella's breast to kissing her passionately. Their kiss lasted ages as their fingers moved in their pussies more violently. Sweat beads became obvious as they were both lost in passion. Then something weird happened.

As they were kissing, Ella suddenly became rigid, unmoving. It was as if she was frozen in time. From where I was standing, I could see her breasts looked firm, her nipples hard but her face was stuck in a kissing position. What was wrong with my sister?

Mum started to move down Ella's body, exploring her hidden treasures, licking every inch of her glamorous body. When she got down to the wide spread legs, she stuck her tongue in Ella's pussy. Up and down her head went, as she licked Ella's pussy. She stopped and began kissing Ella again.

Only then was Ella able to move again, her hips gyrating and her face back to normal. Mum stuck two fingers up Ella's cunt, and Ella suddenly jerked violently, ripples of spasm climbing from her vagina to her mouth. She screamed, fingernails piecing mum's skin.

"Uh, uh, uh...FUCK!"

I felt something new and scary when my sister shouted that last word. I looked down and saw my pants were wet. As I took them off, strange white liquid rolled off from my dick onto the floor. I didn't know it then but I had just had first orgasm.

I looked back at Mum for a minute and saw she suddenly cocked her head, smiled and continued sucking Ella's pussy. I bent down and mopped the white liquid off the ground and took off for the laundry. The sounds of love still reached my ears as I dropped my pants on the laundry floor and rushed back to watch the show.

They were now in an exquisite position that I believe only women can do. It seemed as if Ella was driven by lust and could no longer control herself. I mean, there was Mum kneeling, grabbing her Ella's boobs while Ella was bent beneath her, licking Mum's pussy and grabbing Mum's breasts at the same time. Her legs were high in the air near Mum's head as if she could flip her over and drop her onto her back.

I squirted another load of cum while watching them. The cum shot with such force, it flew from my hiding place and landed in the game room. Thank goodness the two goddesses were too busy to notice. The cuckoo clock, however, noticed. It 'cuckooed' four times indicating it was 4pm. I was 'supposed' to be home by now. I ran to the front door, pretended to open and close it, and shouted, "I'm home!" I then walked into the laundry to pretend to take off my clothes.

Being naked in our house was a family norm; ever since we were young, whenever there weren't guests in the house, we remained nude. Mum brought us up like that, teaching us to feel natural in the nude and not be ashamed of ourselves. It also symbolised the openness of our family – we could talk about anything and it would be kept within these walls.

I walked back to the game room and was amazed at how fast Mum and Ella had cleaned up and started a game of twister. They were still nude, with semi-erect nipples and cheeky grins on their faces. But I knew their secret. It felt like knowing the secret behind the Mona Lisa's smile. It felt great.

- VI -

After that day, I jacked off almost everyday, visualising my hot mum and horny sister. But visualising was as far as I got. I didn't catch my mum or sis in action again until about eight months after the incident, when I was feeling unwell and took a day off school.

I really was unwell that day, slipping in and out of dreamland, when the doorbell brought me to my senses. At first I thought it was just the postman but at closer hearing, it was someone else.

"Welcome to my humble home. What's your business here?" Mum said. The stranger sounded like an adult male.

"I've come to see whether the rumours are true. Tell me, what do you do for a living?"

Immediately, I jumped out of bed, sickness put behind me while listening to the conversation.

"I fulfil the fantasies of my clients."

"I hear you're the best in your job."

"Oh really? From who?"

It sounded like something was up. I decided to do what I never thought I would do. Quietly, I entered the attic from my room and crawled over to the door.

The attic was large enough to fit a car and high enough to do a back flip. Ella and I spent countless hours in there, training, dancing and playing tag with each other. Originally the attic was made to be completely soundproof but mum thought otherwise when she saw us spending heaps of time up there. So she installed ventilation holes to let the sound come through and air circulation. I made my way around to the doorway as I continued listening on Mum's conversation. It was faint but still audible thanks to the holes.

"Cut the crap, how much would it cost me for you to fulfil my fantasy?" The man sounded impatient.

"Well Mr. Rude, I normally charge 15 grand but I'm feeling particularlyhot today." Mum purred like a cat, "I'll charge you 10 grand. Do you have anyone with you?"

"10 GRAND! You got to be fucking me!"

I finally reached the doorway vent hole and peered down at the man. He was dressed in a suit and tie and looked flustered. I could sense this guy was sexually deprived. Don't ask me why, I just could.

"If you pay up, I soon will be. Let me ask again, do you have anyone with you?"

"No, I don't like the idea of gangbanging, and I don't like the idea of paying 10 grand to have my fantasy made real. How can I trust you anyway?"

"Listen, firstly, you came to my doorstep asking for my services. Secondly," Mum continued, pulling her miniskirt up, "You threw down my special offer and thirdly, you accuse me of being a con. I have one rule in this house, 'if I get paid, you get laid'. I need to see the money first, honey."

"OK, OK, but I don't have that much cash on me. Do you take credit?"

"Give me your card. I'll swipe 10 grand off there."

I watched as Mum turned around, entered his credit card in the machine and took 10 grand off. She then turned back to the man with a devilish smile on her face.

"Ok, it's done. Tell me, what is the name of my client?"

"Um...Patrick, Patrick Brown." the man said as he followed my Mum into the house.

"Well Pat," Mum said in a voice that sent a tingling sensation down my pants, "Tell me your greatest fantasy."

"Uh, alright. When I was a lad in college, I studied chemistry and boy was my chemistry teacher hot! We all joked that she was too young to teach but I swear! She couldn't be older than 21! Heck, she was hell better than all the other old hags." The more the man said, the more comfortable he seemed to be.

"School teacher fantasy eh? Tell me more about her," Mum said as she walked into the spare room. I followed and peered through the spare room's hole. Mum was unlocking the cupboard, the one we weren't allowed to touch. In the cupboard were the most unbelievable items. Drawers with signs reading, "School teacher, bunny rabbit, strip club..." and next to them briefcases with "Bondage, toys, anal..." My school friends joked about their fantasies with girls but I never knew I lived so close to a slut, and a master slut by the looks of it.

"Well, she only had the hots for one guy, this nerdy guy who always sat in the front. Weird taste. Anyway, one day I had a private catch-up class after school and when I was walking past the biology room, I saw the door was open and I heard strange noises. I peeked in the door and Lo! Behold! she was submitting to this guy, acting like a slave for him. There was love juice all over her face and naked body and she had a look in her eye like she couldn't get enough. From that day onward, I couldn't get that picture out of my mind." The man sighed as he took off his hat and brushed his hand through his hair. He flopped down on a chair with a look of longing written all over his face.

"Wow, sounds like you really want her to be your first," Mum offered sympathetically.

"How do you know I'm a virgin?" the man asked in disbelief.

"Honey, I can smell your lust, your horny cock waiting for its cherry to be broken."

"Well, alright, whatever you say, but if you going to fulfil my fantasy, I need to be in charge."

"Don't worry honey, you will be. You will be," Mum said. I swear, I could cum just hearing my Mum speak like that. "Now, look away while I change into the school teacher outfit. You don't want to see me naked before you strip off my clothes, do you?"

The man immediately turned around, covering his eyes with his hands. It was funny to watch. Mum then changed into this hot, black leather, one-piece suit. She put on sexy glasses that transformed her into a school teacher. Man, she was HOT! I got a hard on just looking at her.

"Patrick, why are you facing the wrong way?" Mum said in a heavy British accent, "Turn around and face me immediately!"

"Yes ma'am," Patrick stuttered.

"Because you are failing in Biology I offered to help you study. Now all you do is look away and don't concentrate! Sit down!" Mum shouted, really getting in the role now.

"Sorry ma'am," Patrick stammered and immediately took a seat. He looked worried.

"Now as I was saying," Mum said in a stern tone, "Do you know how the human reproductive system works?"

"Well a male inserts his dick into the ladies vagina and spurts out semen, containing sperm to meet the ovum of the woman."

"And how does the semen come out?"

"From an excited penis?"

"Correct. And what makes a penis excited?"

"Many things. Friction against the vagina walls and an increase in the hormone levels just to name a few."

"How does the hormone levels for men increase?"

"Well, I guess turn-ons..."

Mum moved extremely close to the man and straddled him. She whispered in his ear, "And what turns you on Mr. Brown?" Mum was now reaching up and playing with her hair, giving Patrick a good look at her curvy breasts.

Patrick gulped. "Well, mainly anything..." His eyes were glued to Mum's breasts, unable to take his eyes off of them.

"I want you to help me with an experiment, Patrick. Come here and take off your pants." Mum got off Patrick's lap and walked to the middle of the room. Patrick went uneasily to where Mum was standing and took off his pants. Immediately his cock sprang out, dying for attention. "Such a lovely object," Mum purred, "Let's see if I can make you spurtsemen without touching it."

Mum started to take off her clothes in front of Patrick. His cock began to bob up and down. Instinctively, Patrick grabbed it and to jack off. "No, no," Mum said, "No touching, remember?" her head was still covered by the one-piece suit. I wondered how she knew he was holding his cock.

When Mum was finally nude, she walked over to the corner and put on a strange outfit. It was like one of those cartoon mummies you see on television where they are wrapped in bandages but you can still see plenty of skin. Except the one Mum put on wasn't made of bandages. It looked like it was hard leather, hard, black leather that restricted her movements and made her crawl on her knees.

Patrick was breathing hard now, but he seemed different. When he entered the house he seemed nervous and now he appeared to be calm and in control. He walked over to my Mum and picked up a whip lying on the floor next to her. With one swish he whipped my Mum across the butt.

I was taken aback. How could anyone hit my Mum? I felt a rage burn through me like never before. I wanted to go down there and show this man who was boss. But I knew couldn't, I would have to say I had been spying on my Mum. My horniness evaporated instantly as I saw him whip her again and again. I snuck back to my room and tried to forget. But I couldn't.

SMACK! SWISH! The cries of lust or pain came through my bedroom walls. I buried my head in my pillow but I could still hear them. I had no choice. I climbed up to the attic and started to close all holes. The sounds became softer and softer. As I came to the last hole, the hole overlooking my beautiful, tormented Mum withPatrick, a bright light caught my eye. I peered down the hole and in that instant I knew I was different than everyone else.

- VII -

Carmen had played bondage games before but this tested her limits. Patrick had seen too many porno movies or maybe he was just nervous. The whip came down like lightning, stinging Carmen's flesh instead of turning her on. If she had been mortal, she would have welts that would last several weeks. She could feel her Sexual Energy draining, as it was used for rapid healing of the whip damage.

SMACK! Carmen inwardly screamed but outwardly moaned. She wished Patrick could get this over and done with. He was now moving around behind her, preparing for his first anal. "Ambitious lad," Carmen thought, "Only a virgin and wants to try anal..."

Earlier in the session, she had sensed a strong Sexual Energy force coming from the attic. But when she put on her bondage outfit, the SE force disappeared away. She suspected it was Auron, but didn't think too much of it. "A sick person," she thought, "Wouldn't, couldn't have that much SE."

Then she felt the most amazing feeling of the whole session. Patrick had finally gathered enough guts to enter her and with her body almost depleted of SE, her anus hungrily sucked him dry. She could feel his life force drain away like a fire hose. His pre-cum was absorbed by Carmen's body, slowly turning her skin to sunset gold.

"Fuck...fuck...harder...harder!" Carmen moaned. Patrick seemed to be in pain, not used to the feeling of anal. A question in his subconscious pounded his brain, "How did you enter her ass without lubricant?" But he was already in the motion and cast that question aside.

He was oblivious to the fact that he was becoming weaker and weaker. His cum started to spurt out without his knowing and his sex toy turned brighter by the second. When he was finally that he was dying, it was too late. Darkness closed in around him and he fell forward onto the burning angel from heaven.

- VIII -

I stared down in horror and amazement. Patrick was shoving his cock into Mum's ass and Mum she shouting for more. It was all too bizarre to take in. But that wasn't the thing that shocked me. What shocked me was that the more cock he shoved in, the brighter Mum got. She started turning a dark sunset colour, and then turned a bright gold and then finally she rivalled the sun. I could see her silhouette in the amazing brightness. Gold liquid was flowing from her ass into the middle of her belly and then exploding, shooting it within her.

She screamed at her climax, fingernails boring into the carpet, holding on for dear life. The man's became slower and slower and finally he lay still on Mum's back. They didn't move for a long time.

After a while, Mum got up, slid off of Patrick's cock and carried his body out of the room. It then hit me that Patrick was dead. Gone. My Mum just humped the life out of him. I glanced at my Mum's body while she was picking up his belongings and carrying them with her. She seemed more energetic, more alert and definitely sexier.

Puzzled, I crawled back to my room. There had to be an explanation, yet my mind could not fathom one. Instinctively, I started jacking off, while thinking of any explanation to describe what had happened in that room. The more I jacked off, the more my mind got in tune with reality and before I knew it I was about to shoot.

Visualising my Mum's body in front of me, I shot my load. It flew through the air and landed on the floor near the door. I blinked once or twice and shook my head. It wasn't me visualising, it was real. Mum was standing at the door, hands on her hips, looking at me in shock...

Post note: Thanks for reading. Will continue writing chapters as more and more people read it. I am looking for editors who can make my 'sex scenes' better. Feel free to email me for your comments!

12