The Chosen One

Info
She loves being an exhibitionist at the bar.
1.2k words
4.13
194k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"Thank god it's Friday,” she thought as she sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. She had had the worst week ever and was looking to unwind. After a bad week she sometimes liked to come to the local club, have a few drinks and see what situations could develop for a voyeur such as herself. She found it very stress relieving to put all her energy into "pleasing the crowd". So far nothing looked promising, so she ordered another drink, flirted a little with the bartender and made another quick scan of the room. There, sitting in a shadowy corner she picked her unsuspecting partner for the evenings entertainment. Never taking her eyes off the dark haired godsend, she picked up her drink and headed toward him. She never worried that the "chosen one" wouldn’t be game, they always were. After all they were "MEN", and men always welcomed an opportunity to show off their "ass-ets" so to speak.

When she reached his table she extended her hand and introduced herself. He looked straight into her blue eyes, shook her hand and said, "I'm Tom, would you like to join me?" Pulling her chair up beside his, she sat down knowing she'd picked the right one.
As they sat there making small talk and drinking their drinks she slid her hand under the table and stroked his thigh, he never flinched. Higher and higher her fingers climbed up his leg, stopping just before she reached his manhood. Their eyes were fixed on each other, seeing one another’s desires. A slow song began to play; Tom took her hand and made their way to the dance floor. "No better place to entice her would be voyeurs,” she thought. Tom held her close to him, his arms tight around her waist, hers around his neck. She gyrated against his sex as they danced seductively, she felt his hardness lurch against her. His hands moved down to her firm, round buttocks, caressing it. She was looking around to see if they were being watched, to her delight they were. His fingers were kneading her through the thin material of her skirt, pulling it up little by little as they worked. With her skirt just below her cheeks, his hands slid under it to cup them. He looked at her with wide eyes when he touched her bare skin, a smile crept across his face. She kissed him, grinding on his throbbing shaft. His hands slid the back of her skirt up higher exposing her creamy flesh to all. He drug his fingernails across the sensitive skin, making her moan softly in his ear.

All to soon the song was over, he pulled her skirt down; smoothing it out was an excuse to keep touching her. There was an outdoor patio just off the dance floor. She headed toward it, summoning him with her lust filled eyes. Walking through the door he saw her sitting at the far end on top of a picnic table, she was leaning back on one hand, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders, hiding the mounds of flesh exposed by her now open blouse. Her shapely legs were slightly open, her skirt barely covering her. He started toward her, noticing on the other side 3 men were sitting, watching. When he stopped in front of her she opened her legs a little more and motioned with her finger for him to kneel down, he did as she wished. He was excited by the thought of being with this woman, by the thought of being watched by the no doubt envious men 10 feet away. With him kneeling she spread her legs more, letting him know her intentions without saying a word. He licked his lips unconsciously, he could hardly wait to taste her sweetness. He ran his hands up the outside of her silky thighs, leaning in to kiss her knee as he did. He wasted no time, planting soft, wet kisses back and forth from leg to leg until he reached paradise.

Sitting there on the table with this heavenly creature between her legs, she was watching the 3 men. They had stopped talking, their undivided attention turned to her and what was happening. She put her index finger in her mouth and sucked it seductively, then running it down her neck to her breasts and around her nipples. She tilted her head back so that her hair uncovered her perky breasts. Pinching her already pert nipples, she could see the 3 men beginning to be aroused, she loved it.

Tom's tongue began to swirl around her swollen button, he slid a finger into her making her arch and push into his touch. He moved his free hand up to cup her breasts, she put her hand on top of his. Guiding his hand to her mouth she licked each of his fingertips, slowly, sexily. She was grinding on his finger, the cunnilingus was making her hotter, wetter. She was ready, she wanted his pulsating cock in her, she backed away giving him the unspoken signal. He stood up, caressing her breasts, kissing her so that she could taste her own sweet juices still wet on his lips. She licked his lips, reaching down she unzipped his jeans and took his massive shaft into her hand and began to stroke him, he groaned like an animal in heat. She stood and bent over the end of the table, her beautiful ass high in the air. From this angle she could still see her audience and they her, she noticed them getting restless, rubbing their own hardening cocks through their jeans, exciting her even more.

She felt Tom pressing her from behind, his hardness lurching against her. Reaching behind her she guided him to the steamy opening of her slit. Slowly he entered her, inch by inch, until she had all of him. They fit together like a hand and glove. Holding on to the sides of the table, she pushed back into his thrust. She was in no mood for a slow lovemaking, she simply wanted release and satisfaction. Moaning softly she commanded him to pump faster, thrust harder. She was near climax, she could feel his engorged head inside of her getting even bigger, and she knew he was close as well. She glanced at her beloved voyeurs, they were watching intently, one was actually masturbating, this added to her own arousal. Seeing how horny they were took her to the edge, she told Tom she was going to cum. Tom was ready, her tightness and contracting muscles brought him to climax at the same time, they moaned and convulsed together riding out the waves of their climax. He slid out of her, slowly, cum ran down her creamy thighs as she pushed her skirt down. Checking to see how her admirers were doing she caught the final twitches of the one who was masturbating to their "show", she was immensely pleased. They never noticed the other small group of on lookers that had gathered by the door, it was the applauding and whooping that brought them to their attention; she just smiled at them sheepishly.

She told Tom she was leaving and headed to the patio exit, he called to her to wait, he wanted to walk her to her car. Neither of them said a word as they walked the short distance to the parking lot. When they reached her car he opened her door, as she was getting in she winked at him and said "thanks hon, see you at home".

--:--
--:--
1.0
Wicked-N-Erotic
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
pharmerkpharmerkover 9 years ago
Loved it but...

I loved the story. It is one of my favorites. I just wish it wasn't in Real Player format

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
I'm glad that I chose...

to read "The Chosen One"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
NOT!

I didn't hate it, but there are no inflextions, no seductive nuances, no sighs of relief or excitement added in. There are no add-in sounds at all! Add-in sounds are an important part of an audio story... If you really want to make a story like this one get others "off", you've got to add sounds appropriately. Don't just read the story. Make it sound as though you are recalling it from memory. It's too read! Actually it's just too cold! Warm up! Make my day!! You'll be all right...

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
*WOW*

Hot, Tail moving, smile across my face. Loved her frisky way. Truely an erotic piece of Art.

msboy8msboy8over 20 years ago
The Chosen One feedback

This was a great story. The audio was a little hesitant and displayed little emotion.

Share this

Similar Stories

Fucking a Swingers Wife Ch. 01 Slut fucks Husband's friend after a night of teasing.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Touched and Fucked on a Train I lost all inhibitions that day...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Vacation with Trucker Jenn Woman gets fucked at rest area while others watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pandora's Box Pt. 01 Strange event changes wifes behaviors.in Loving Wives
Play it by Ear Couple considers broadening their sex life.in Group Sex
More Stories