The Chosen One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl that was horrible," responded Julie. "My curiosity has been satisfied, but I don't know if I can do it again. His big cock felt glorious, but those spines. Woo girl." And then she had a pained look on her face.

"At least I'll be able to focus on my new job now."

~~~

Approximately two and a half hours or so later, her driver, bodyguard, personal assistant was relieved when she walked into the Mac-town Airport Terminal. It was his job to keep her safe anytime she visited other Packs or Prides. He'd been concerned about her safety while she was out of his sight.

He held the door to the SUV open while Julie climbed into the back seat, and then he sat behind the steering wheel. It was probably just his imagination, but he was almost sure she was watching him to see if he'd steal a peek when she crossed her legs. "She must want me to look at them. Why else would she sit in the center of the seat, directly in front of the rearview mirror?" He asked himself.

Your narrator would suggest that she liked to look at where she was going, and being as short as she was, the middle of the seat gave her the best vantage point.

While it was wishful thinking that she was teasing him, Julie did like how nervous he was when she showed some skin.

~

In less than a half hour the big SUV pulled into the Alpha's mansion's six car garage. When she walked through the door on the back wall, she stepped into the temperature controlled solarium. It covered the courtyard and in-ground pool between the east and west wings.

It was wintertime and cool outside, but the inhabitants of Gum Swamp Creek always had their own little slice of summer.

Her entire pack was out there waiting for her. They were having the regular Saturday afternoon pool party, and there was a run planned as soon as she made it home. When they noticed her, there were squeals of excitement from Ashley, Angel, and Barb. Darby's greeting was understated as is her want.

Betty and Wilma waved to Julie while smiling. Amanda nudged Marta with her elbow as she nodded towards Julie's bodyguard. "What do you think of him?" she asked.

Somehow Marta was checking him out while looking at Julie and smiling, as she also chatted with Amanda, thereby demonstrating her skill as a skilled cock hound. "I'd say he's larger than average," she guessed, and then she licked her lips.

Amanda nodded in agreement as she called out saying, "Hello Julie, welcome back." And then she turned her attention to her bodyguard. "Hey Russ, you're going to be here after we run, aren't you?" she asked, and then she whispered to Marta again. "It's been a long time since I fucked a human. I hope you're right about the size of his dick, and I'd love it if he has a big set of nuts, that hang heavy and swing from side to side when he walks. I've wanted to see them since he started working for Julie."

Betty and Wilma looked at each other and smiled knowingly. They also wouldn't mind taking a run at him.

The younger women in the pack also stole glances at Russ. He was a human, but he had a body like a supernatural creature. Darby took a second and a third glance at him; she really liked his muscles, as did Ashley.

When Angel looked at him, she purred softly before she realized she did it.

"He's so big, he'd crush me if he got on top of me when I gave him some," thought Barb.

They all heard what Amanda had in mind, and it made them giggle.

The men also smiled as they said hello to Julie. The older men, Fred, Barney, and Del, we're schooling the much younger Felix and Rufus, while playing Dominoes and talking smack to each other. When they heard the women giggling and acting silly, Fred spoke to the men through the bond. He said, "Y'all know what that cackling is all about don't you. Half those women want to see the size of his dick, and the other half want to fuck him. Can y'all guess who's in which half?"

Julie spoke to them through the bond, saying, "Ladies mind your manners." Then she spoke out loud and told everyone to be ready to run when I come back, as she headed for the Alpha's suite.

As soon as she turned to go inside, Angel, Ashley, Darby and Barb followed behind her. They couldn't wait to get the dish on the big Alpha Cat, and hear what fucking him felt like to Julie.

As soon as they were in her apartment Angel said, "Boss how are you? How much did it hurt?"

Julie was shaking her head and covering her mouth when she said, "Oh my Luna, didn't you hear me screaming a thousand miles away?"

Angel became emotional as she gave Julie a hug, while saying, "It always takes a day or two for my pussy to recover, after I've been fucked by a cat. I'm thinking of switching to humans." And then she laughed.

Ashley had a look of horror on her face when she said, "See Alpha, that's why I prefer to suck cock. I don't want my sugar walls torn up by the thorns on some Cat's dick."

After laughing at Ashley, the ladies settled in for a few minutes of serious girl talk.

~

Meanwhile back at poolside.

Russ IV was built like a tree trunk. He was a human, and buddies with Alpha Smart of the UGA Pack. He'd played football in college, and had been a member of the State Patrol law enforcement agency every since. For the foreseeable future he'd be Julie's bodyguard whenever she was on official SWC business.

In the past when he'd brought her home he'd always laughed, and said no to their invitation to run. The invites to run for miles with Werewolves and Werecats were a joke, but he preferred to keep his relationship with everyone on the professional level anyway. That way there was less chance of him getting distracted. It just so happened that he hadn't been laid in a while, and needed to work off some stress.

When Marta said, "Yes Russ, stay for a while, maybe you can go for a swim while we run. When we get back we'll grill some steaks.

"If you're going to be keeping our Alpha safe we want to get to know you better."

That was all he needed to hear, he said, "I could use a few laps in the pool, and one of those huge steaks y'all eat sounds great.

Never one to miss an opportunity to finish off her prey, Amanda said, "I've got an even better idea. You should stay the night.

Julie heard every word she was saying, and came to Russ's rescue, saying, "Russ you're welcome to stay, but don't feel like you have to.

"Amanda if you don't mind please show Russ to an empty room, and get him whatever he needs."

As she watched Russ being led away by Amanda, it occurred to her that it was nice to have another human around. She was going to have a talk with her pack about an idea she had.

And then it was time to fulfill one of her duties as a Werewolf Alpha, she said, "OK everyone, lest get ready to run."

~

Russ knew shape-shifter's unwritten rule was to never shift in front of humans. So he took his time getting changed while they all headed to the sparring pit where they got undressed and shifted.

When he walked out on the pool deck, everyone was gone. He could hear howls of happiness in the distance before he did a cannonball into the pool. He swam a few laps, while the Pack ran a few miles. By the time they all walked back into the solarium, he was dressed in a pair of sweats like the ones they were wearing.

Amanda gasped and smiled to indicate how pleased she was when she saw him. She said, "By the way you're dressed, I'm guessing you're staying. Please say yes." And then she looked at Marta and made her eyebrows twitch.

There was a murmur from the group with several people expressing their approval.

~

For the next few hours they played various games. Spades, Tonk, and Dominoes to be exact. The entire time they were playing, they were also partaking of spirits and eating. When they got good and wasted, the entire Pack crowded into the hot-tub, even the cats climbed in.

"Remember, there's no sex or inappropriate touching," said Amanda with a laugh. "Unless I'm the one doing the touching, or getting touched."

The tub was big enough to hold nine adults, but by the time all fourteen members of the Pack, plus Russ piled in, the six men had nine women sitting in their laps, and oh by the way, did I mention they were all naked?

Just to make things more interesting, they played pass the water balloon, and another game where they intertwined their legs as best as they could, and then they closed their eyes and tried to figure out whose leg they were touching.

Russ soon found that the game wasn't quite as tame as Marta said it was. At least it wasn't where he was concerned. Either there was a series of accidents or perhaps they were coincidences, but every time one of the ladies' hand landed on him, her hand found his cock.

All the ladies' hands except for Julie's, that is. She usually participated in whatever her Pack was doing, but she always maintained her bearing as their Alpha. And so there was no grabbing of anyone's cock by her.

Be that as it may, just the fact that she'd touched him, thrilled Russ to his core. It was at that point during the game, Fred leaned over and said to Russ, "How's your peter feeling son?

Russ hoped he wasn't showing how worked up he was, as it took him a second or two before he could respond. Finally he said, "They've got me about to bust?"

The younger women were mostly playing the game properly. When Angel, Ashley, Barb, and even Darby took their turn, they mostly kept their hands on the men's legs. If they did touch someone's cock, they'd give a squeeze and keep it moving.

But the older women, Betty, Wilma, Marta, and Amanda had another goal in mind. They were trying to see which one of them could make one of the older men cum.

Amanda wasn't supposed to mess with Rufus, but that old cock hound couldn't control herself.

"Weeeeeeee," said Amanda as she tugged on Rufus's big dick. When he realized whose hand it was, his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. Fred snickered again before he said, "She's been wanting to get her hands on that big rascal of his every since he moved here from Alpha Tiny Babar's Pack. All the men in that pack got big dicks, you know."

"You don't say," said Russ, as he was about to stand up to switch seats before the next person took their turn doing the guessing game.

Just then Marta's hand landed on Russ's lap for a few seconds. Her hand had found his cock right away and pumped it furiously before she moved on.

Each woman took several turns at playing the guessing game, and tugging on the men's cocks before their buzz wore off.

Russ was the last one out of the tub, since he wasn't in a rush to show off his erection, but when he saw the other guys Johnson's were also standing at attention; he climbed out of the water like he was a Werewolf too.

His big balls and thick cock were fully engorged as he looked at all the women's beautiful bodies. When his eyes made it to their faces, he did a double take. All of them were also looking at him.

The ladies all smiled and nodded their approval before everyone began to scatter.

~

A short time later Russ was lying in bed trying to decide whether or not to Jack off. He heard the door to his room being opened, and a soft voice said leave the light off. It was pitch dark, and so he had no idea who it was, though he was sure whoever it was could see him. The female Were came closer, and then she sat on the edge of the bed. She still hadn't said anything as she began to rub his chest.

At that point it really didn't matter to Russ who it was, as long as he got his cock wet. He laid there quietly inhaling her scent with every breath. He could feel the warmth of her mouth just before she kissed him, she tasted clean and fresh as they swapped saliva. "Hopefully this is Julie," he thought, as he reached for her.

Suddenly two hands held his arms. "Don't touch me," she said, speaking in a whisper. And so he laid there passively as his mystery lover kissed his stomach, while tweaking his nipples. Slowly she kissed her way up to his chest, as one of her hands moved down his torso until it was under the covers.

She was kissing his neck when he felt her fingers wrap around the thick shaft of his cock. His legs spread automatically, giving her soft hand access to his balls and taint.

Her delicate tongue licked his lips before she plunged it into his mouth. All the time he was lying still and letting her have her way. When he felt her soft breast pressed against him, he realized she was also naked.

His dick had started leaking pre-cum now, and his breathing was getting heavy. She smeared the slimy goo over the big bulbous head as she nibbled his ear. "Are you ready for me to fuck you, Russ?" she whispered into it.

When he nodded his head up and down, she rose up and flung her leg over him, and then aimed the head of his cock at her opening. She sank down in one smooth motion, seating him completely in her depths. She didn't move at all for a moment as they both enjoyed the feeling of being connected. It was a good thing too, because Russ might have blown his load instantly if she hadn't stayed still.

After a moment or two she started slowly rotating her hips and thrusting. It wasn't long before she was really going to town. Now she was holding his hands against the pillow on either side of his head, as she humped like a cowgirl riding a bronco.

Russ had bent his knees and spread his legs, so he could thrust his hips and drive his cock into her. They were matching each other's powerful motion, as their movement sped up. She knew he was getting near the end now, and so she encouraged him. "Yes Russ, give it to me. Shoot it. Harder. Shoot it. Oh yes, I feel you cuming Russ."

As soon as he was spent and his cock began to deflate, she kissed him on the lips one last time and hurried from the room.

Russ just lay there. He didn't bother to try to catch a glimpse of who it was before she'd run away. She could have been almost any one of the women in the pack. He wiped himself dry with the towel she'd left for him, and then he dozed off to sleep.

~

Sunday morning there was a knock on his door and a woman's voice said, come eat breakfast. We're in the dining room of the older part of the Alpha's house.

When he walked into the room, all the Werewolf men and women were eating; the Werecats, Angel, Ashley, and Felix were fashionably late.

Wilma got him situated at the table, though he protested. "It's no use son," said Fred laughing. "That's just the way she is."

Russ looked at everyone around the table. They were talking and laughing, no one gave him a clue as to who had fucked him. Each woman smiled warmly when they made eye contact with him. They were all so nice and, well, the same. He wondered if there was a conspiracy of some kind.

He finally gave up, it was no use. When he'd finished eating and was about to go home, Julie walked with him to the garage and said, "Thank you Russ for taking such good care of me. Barb will call you to let you know when I'm taking my next trip."

~~~

12