The Chosen One Ch. 02

Story Info
The Female Alphas Caucus is formed.
3.4k words
4.36
6.1k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by humans. You met my heroine, Juliana Macon in 'You can't deny your wolf', and then she became 'The beautiful young Alpha'.

She's now the Chair of the SWC, and one of the most influential Werewolves in North America, and warmly referred to as 'The chosen one'.

~~~

Julie was back from her booty call to Alpha Van Pebbles of the Florida Panther Pride.

She'd desired to feel the spines on the head of the big cats cock rub the walls of her vagina, since she met him nearly a year ago. In fact she'd wanted to feel his dick inside her so badly, it had become a distraction, and so she'd taken the initiative to do something about it.

The experience had been a bit more than she'd bargained for, but she was glad she did it. Now she was her old self again, and ready to take on the world. Or more precisely, she was ready to take on the problems facing the SWC, of which there were many.

She'd already cleaned up the mess left by Alpha Wolfe's time as Chair. The Alphas and their pack members who conspired with Alpha Wolfe were exiled to his Texas Aggie Pack. She then arranged for the Southwestern Were Council to accept the Aggie Pack into their tribe.

The members of the Aggie Pack who weren't involved in his crimes decided to leave him. Many of them joined Alpha Becky Thatcher's Rebel Pack, while others joined the Razorback Pack, who's new Alpha was Jerrah Jones.

The Volunteer Pack had always been envious of the success of the Commodore Pack, so they asked a top lieutenant of Alpha Anne Bonny, named Mary Read to become their new Alpha.

The Mississippi River Pack is Werewolf, but their new Alpha is a Cat. He's a Bengal Tiger from Alpha Andouille Kelly's Louisiana Tiger Pride.

The Gamecock Pack was now made up mostly of women, and so it was only natural that their new Alpha was a female named Danni Ashe, who was already one of them.

~

Monday morning at the Southeastern Were Council offices, located in scenic Stockbridge.

The document Julie had just emailed to the Alphas of the seventeen remaining members of the SWC, summarized the issues raised by her staff's deep-dive report.

She was expecting a tough selling job of convincing some of the old head Alphas to allow their Packs to have more interactions with humans.

She also sent an attachment detailing the topics that would be discussed by the Lady Alphas Caucus.

Forming the group had been Lacy Palmer's idea. It was the first step towards giving the female Alphas a seat at the table of power. Now that there were more Packs with a majority female members, and female Alphas, the caucus was even timelier.

The primary issue for Packs and Pride led by lady Alphas was their financial security.

~

Julie walked into 'The Big Fancy Conference Room', and looked at the lovely ladies sitting around the large shiny hardwood table. The members of The Lady Alphas Caucus were sitting comfortably, while drinking lattes and chatting.

They were Alphas Becky Thatcher of the Mississippi Rebel Pack, Claire McAfee of the Missouri Tiger Pride, Anne Bonny of the Commodore Pack, Lacy Palmer of the Panola Mountain Group, Mary Read of the Volunteer Pack, and Danni Ashe of the Gamecock Pack.

They were chatting among themselves when Lacy noticed that Julie had entered the room. She immediately asked for everyone's attention, saying, "Here she is everybody, let's give her a round of applause, and welcome her to the club."

~

I shared some insight on Lacy Palmer in 'You can't deny your wolf'. Suffice it to say, she's a hedonist among other things. She'd learned of Alpha Van Pebbles talents when she knew him back in college.

After watching the way the male Werewolf Alphas bonded by fucking younger Omegas at their quarterly retreats, she decided the lady Alphas needed something uniquely theirs.

That was when she formed the club she was referring to. It consisted of Claire, Anne and herself. The only requirements for becoming a member were to be a lady Alpha, and fuck Alpha Van Pebbles, while allowing him to extend the spines on the head of his cock when he comes inside of her. Now Julie had unwittingly become a member of the group.

~

Julie was unaware that Alpha Van Pebbles had called Lacy to tell her about their tryst. And now Lacy was excited to tell the other members of their little fuck club that the membership had expanded.

Claire, Anne, and Lacy clapped politely as they giggled. Becky, Mary, and Danni were clueless about what they found so funny.

After looking at the reactions from the three ladies, the answer became obvious to Julie. "I knew it," she exclaimed excitedly. "All three of you have fucked Alpha Van Pebbles." And then she laughed out loud.

When she gingerly sat in her chair, another big smile lit up Lacy's face before she said, "How's miss kitty, still a little sore isn't she?"

Julie laughed again while pretending to gasp to illustrate the pain she'd felt when the spines on his cock stabbed the walls of her cat. And then she said, "Lacy you had me thinking it'd be the best orgasm of my life, but it hurt like a bitch. Still though, my kitty has been having spasms of pleasure every since we fucked.

Then she looked at Claire and Anne and said, "Did that she-wolf Lacy, promise both of you that the spines on his cock would make you have mind blowing orgasms too?"

Claire laughed sheepishly before she responded, and then she hesitantly said, "I'm use to feeling the barbs on men's cocks, being that I'm a tiger, but I like sex kind of rough. I'd always heard that those Black Panthers have big dicks, and they really know how to tear your pussy up. So, you know. I did it with him."

Julie was smiling broadly showing all her perfect pearly whites as she listened, and then she looked to Anne, who fell into a deep southern drawl when she spoke. "Hunni let me tell ya, in all my hundred and fifty years of fucking, that was the biggest dick I'd ever had the pleasure of. I can almost feel those hooks of his digging into my poontang right now."

While they were talking so casually about fucking, Becky was listening to their conversation in disbelief. These powerful women where carrying on like any other group of girlfriends.

Anne Bonny had been watching Becky's expressions and decided to include her in the teasing. She spoke in her best southern aristocratic drawl, saying, "Becky dahlin, you simply have to try it. It's amazing. Don't you worry; no-one outside of this room will ever know anything about it. It's our little secret."

The other women vouched for Anne, and then Claire, who spoke in a decidedly neutral Midwestern tone when she said, "Becky, there's no pressure. Just think about it." And then she said to Mary and Danni, "How about the two of you, would y'all be interested in fucking him?

Mary laughed and said, "Girl I've already fucked him. Me and Anne were a tag team, so that means that now I'm in the club."

When Danni responded, her southern drawl was as thick as Anne's when she said, "Being that I'm a professional sex worker, he may be the only man in this part of the country I haven't fucked." And then she grinned mischievously before saying, "Sure, I'd give him a go."

Becky's reaction was not what they'd expected. Instead of being embarrassed, or shocked, or curious, or aroused, or maybe a combination of emotions, she became very sad.

Her tears put a damper on the festivities, and at that point Julie decided to pull the plug. "OK ladies," she said, and then she cleared her throat. "I think we've had our fun. Perhaps we should move on. Um, let's see how we're doing on our list of priorities, so we can all get back to our packs and prides."

"Hold up. Wait a minute. Let's find out what's bothering her. We can get to that Alpha business in a minute," said Claire, and then she froze for a second, as though she'd spoken out of turn. She'd never spoken up like that when she was in meetings with male Alphas.

Julie thought nothing of the interruption, in fact she apologized saying, "Of course you're right Claire. Becky what's the matter? Did our conversation upset you?"

"No, not at all," she replied, as she dried her tears with a tissue. "It actually sounds exciting. I've always been curious about how it would feel to be fucked by a Black Panther. I mean we've all heard the myth.

"I was crying because of the pain I feel when I get sexually aroused or fuck, every since my mate was killed. He forced mated me and I hated him for that, but I still bonded with him after he marked me, and now that he's dead I never feel really happy.

Her revelation both saddened and excited Julie. While her heart ached for Becky, she knew that she could help her.

Meanwhile Becky continued telling them what's she'd been dealing with, she said, "I'm fine after I've played with my vibe, or my realistic human cock dildo, or my beast knot dildo, or my butt-plug, but as soon as I think of a man in a romantic way, I feel sick.

There were a few raised eyebrows for a second there, at the mention of the variety of toys that have been in her box.

Before the silence became awkward, Julie said, "Becky, your wolf sure looked like she was having fun at the Alpha's retreat, when Alpha Smart's wolf was fucking her."

"The sex felt great when my wolf was doing it, but I was physically I'll for several days afterwards," she responded, sounding somewhat defeated. "The way I'm feeling is really wearing me down mentally, and I can't imagine living this way for the next hundred years."

And then Anne Bonny spoke again, she said, "I remember feeling sorta like that when my mate was killed while we were raiding a cargo ship. Our pack had been a band of pirates at the time. I was sickly for a long time afterwards, until I ran across this old wise woman, who had to be more than two hundred years old. She told me I'd never feel good again until I broke my bond with the spirit of my mate, and stop loving him.

"She warned me to tell no one the secret to freeing yourself from being marked, or the mating pull, or I'd surely suffer the consequences."

"It feels like a piece of you dies when you do it, and I've never felt that type of love again. The pain and sadness still happens, but it's not as bad as it was. On the good side, life has been worth living and I've enjoyed men and fucking."

When she finished speaking she looked at Claire as though she was waiting for her to chime in. Julie could sense that there was something powerful happening. Something she didn't understand.

Claire kept her mouth shut and looked as though she was frightened. At that point Lacy said, "Ahem, Claire, please tell Julie about you and Joe. It's important. Remember, this is just between us, and no one's going to judge you."

After taking a deep breath, and then licking her lips before she spoke barely above a whisper, she said, "My husband Joe and I have been swingers for years. We cats bond with our mate, but it's not done the same way you wolves do it. It's painful when we cheat, but sex with a lover can be very pleasurable if your mate permits it."

Then she looked at Julie and said, "Joe and I are good Alphas, and we have a well run Pride. We'd love for you to visit us any time.

"It just so happens that both our Cats are dominant, but his human loves being a Cuck and my human is very sexually submissive. He prefers to watch, and I like to be fucked hard and nasty. That's why we allow others into our bedroom."

With that the room fell silent again until Becky actually lifted her hand as if she was waiting for permission to ask a question. When she saw that she had everyone's attention she said, "Are y'all saying I'm not doomed to go insane, or feel pain forever without my mate, and live the rest of my life sad and lonely?

"Will I be able to enjoy cock again the way all of you do?"

When each of the ladies responded with smiles, reassuring looks on their faces, and a twinkle in their eyes, Becky giggled and then said, "And also pussy?"

All the ladies laughed and then within seconds of each other they began to sniff the air. The smell of arousal was beginning to waffle through the room.

"Um, ladies, do we need to take a ten minute break," asked Julie. "Or do you think you can stem the tide of your arousal, through the power of your Alpha bearing?"

She then paused for a long moment; once again cleared her throat, and then she looked at Lacy. "Well Ms Palmer, apparently the truth about mating and being marked is an open secret, at least among the ruling class. Is there anything else I should know?"

"Welp, just know what you're up against," said Lacy. "We all made a similar choice when we found out how the whole marking and mating thing works. In these ladies' cases their, lifestyles were already outside of accepted boundaries, so confronting established traditions would have meant certain death."

"In my case, my father was a very powerful Alpha, but he didn't want me to get involved in Werewolf drama. He envisioned me as becoming a CEO in the human world, and that's mostly what I did. I say mostly, because I tried to have an influence by living a free-spirited lifestyle that I hoped other female Were would copy."

"Bottom line. We know what you know about the way the power of the mating pull has been exaggerated, but you're human and you're not beholding to anyone in the supernatural world, so you're free to confront it head on."

At that point Lacy paused, and then pressed her lips together while looking at Anne, then Becky, then Claire, and finally Danni. Each nodded her head yes. Then Lacy turned her gaze back onto Julie, and said, "We can't be as outspoken as you, but we will support the 'Macon Institute for Mating Alternatives' in whatever way we can."

Julie was almost giddy inside, when she spoke to Lacy through their friendship bond. "Thank you so much for doing this. I love you."

And then she spoke out loud to everyone, saying, "This is so unbelievable. You ladies are extraordinary for being willing to put yourselves out there like this. I'll do everything I can to protect you from harm and ridicule. You know we're going to be accused of undermining Werewolf culture.

"Of course we're not doing anything of the sort. We'd be happy if everyone were mated and marked if that was what they wanted, but they still deserve to live a happy life if their mate dies, or they reject the mate Luna sends to them.

Then she looked at Anne and Becky, before speaking directly to them. "My Institute can help you feel complete and whole again."

Shortly afterwards, the meeting adjourned and lunch was served. The human catering staff had prepared each lady a twenty ounce steak, with a salad and baked potato.

~

An hour or so later the meeting was called back into session.

They were taking up item one on the meeting's agenda. Lacy led the discussion, she said, "So far we know that Alphas, Smart, Palmer, Steppe, and that yummy Alpha Van Pebbles are already more or less leading their Packs in the way Julie is proposing for everyone. Needless to say they will support us.

"And then there's Angel's father, Alpha Kelly, and Ashley's daddy, Alpha Whiskey Dick Judd. I just like saying his name." And then she laughed. "They will mostly vote the way their daughter wants, but not always."

"As long as Angel is willing to play the submissive for Alpha Malzan, we may have his vote on most issues. If Darby keeps on role playing with Alpha Babar, we'll usually get his vote too, I think."

And then she sighed before saying, "This is just a random thought, but I don't know how Alpha Babar's wife Patsy has been able to deal with the size of his penis all these years. Her vag must not have a bottom." And then she paused to smile.

Her eyes were drawn to Claire, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. You could tell she was aroused again, by the sound of her voice when she said, "Can you imagine the size of his knot. I'm sure it must be very painful to be filled up like that."

"Ahem," said Julie.

"Moving on," said Lacy. "The Razorback Pack is now headed by Alpha Jerrah Jones. What I'm about to say is a PSA; it doesn't mean anything in terms of how he's going to vote. But anyways, he's a pussy hound. I remember him coming to our house a long time ago with Alpha Wolfe, to visit with my dad. He'd pinch mother on the butt when he thought nobody was looking.

"I would strongly suggest that you not bend over in front of him."

Anne put her hand over her mouth as she gasped, and then said, "She didn't?

"In the parlor," responded Lacy. "I was peeping on them. I'm not accusing my mother of doing anything, but he was standing close to her, while she stood behind a couch and bent over. They were in that position for less than a minute, and he sure was huffing and puffing. He looked like men do when they're getting a nut.

"As soon as he was done Jerrah rushed off to find daddy and Alpha Wolfe. Mother went upstairs to her bedroom, to wash-up I presume.

Anne gasped again and then said, "She did that? And then she mumbled to herself, "Constance Money Palmer, you little who're. I knew you couldn't be as perfect as you pretended to be."

Julie covered her mouth too, and then grunted so she wouldn't giggled before she said, "Lacy, I trust your mom will have some influence with Alpha Jones."

She doubted Lacy's story was true, but was still laughing when she suggested they take another break.

~

The highest priority for the Ladies was the financial stability of the Were nation. It was a well known fact that the wealth that supernatural creatures possessed was directly related to the acceptance of their existence by human.

That was why it was so important to restore the economic health of Alphas Thatcher and Bonny's Pack, and Alpha McAfee's Pride.

Now that Alphas Read and Ashe's Packs was no longer on Alpha Wolfe's payroll, they would need sustainable income streams of their own.

Becky's Mississippi Rebel Pack was now just twelve adults, and two pups. They had no way of earning money until the catfish farms they owned could become productive again. Alpha Huck Finn had let the Pack's business go to ruin while he ran Alpha Wolfe's criminal enterprise.

Alpha McAfee and her mate's Missouri Pride called themselves Tigers, but they were really Mountain Lions. Their homes were in a little town name Bixby, near the Mark Twain National Forrest.

Her Pride was similar size to Becky's Pack but they didn't own a lot of property, however they owned something nearly as valuable. They held three beer distribution centers in a small cooperation. By right the pack should have been rich, but it was actually financially strapped, because the fees they paid to the SWC were exorbitant.

Anne Bonny's Commodore Pack was heavily invested in the university started by her second husband, Commodore Vanderbilt, who was human. He died over a century ago. He'd chosen not to be turned, preferring to live out his life as a mortal.

She too paid astronomical fees to the SWC. In addition to the money she paid the Council, she was also expected to permit the member's families to attend the University for free.

After hearing the women's horror stories Julie was appalled and disgusted. "We'll do something about that," she said.

~~~