The Chosen One Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie goes old school Werewolf to resolve a beef.
6k words
4.65
4.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by humans.

My heroine Juliana Macon, who became the beautiful young Alpha, is now the one chosen by Luna, to lead the Tribe of the Were Packs and Prides located in the Southeastern portion of North America, into modern times.

That being said, Luna wasn't particularly interested in humanizing the Werewolf that was Julie's thing. But she knew that their culture must evolve or eventually they'd go extinct. Therefore she was willing to permit Julie to give it her best shot, since it meant so much to her.

However, so far the reality has been, Julie has spent all of her time restoring order and discipline within Packs and Prides.

In this chapter, she attempts to heal the Gamecock Pack.

~~~

"Let's get this party started," Julie said to her driver, personal assistant, and bodyguard as he drove the luxury SUV toward Gamecock Pack territory. She was thinking out loud as she checked her DM, more so than talking to him when she said, "This meeting with Danni will be one of the funniest ones I'm going to have. Based on what I've found out so far, some of the other Packs are a hot mess."

Julie's next stop was the little town of Cayce, home of the Gamecock Pack and their new Alpha Danni Ashe.

She was sitting on the passenger side where Russ couldn't see her. When he asked if everything was OK, she responded saying, "I'm fine. I was looking out of the window, watching the world go by. Do you miss my backseat driving?"

Of course she knew what he missed, and the thought made her smile. She said to Russ, "If you need some company to help you keep alert, I'd be more than happy to sit in my regular spot and tell you how to do your job." Both of them laughed before he said, "Thanks for the offer, but I'm OK. I was checking on my boss is all."

"That was sweet of you," she said, but she was thinking he only wanted to try to look up her dress.

That was true, because she was usually sitting in the middle of the back seat, with her muscular legs crossed, and showing so much thigh Russ would be so worked up he'd have beads of sweat popping off his forehead.

He heard her compliment him, but he wasn't really listening. The fact of the matter was, all he was thinking about was how beautiful she was.

Her hair was up and in a style that befitted a professional woman. Her flawless skin really didn't need any help from makeup, but the way she highlighted those light brown eyes of hers was hypnotizing.

As usual she was wearing a dress that fit her toned body perfectly. Whatever she was wearing underneath it didn't cause any lines or ridges as far as he could see.

~

Time passed quickly as did the miles, and before she knew it they were at the address Alpha Ashe had given them. Russ had scoped out the location before the trip, but he chose not to mention to Julie that Alpha Ashe lived in the red-light district.

Meanwhile, since she was already aware of Danni's profession, Julie was looking at the area for obvious signs of working girls and Johns, as they rode along a neighborhood street. Seeing that kind of thing in the Werewolf community wouldn't reflect well on them.

A few moments later they'd parked in front of Alpha Ashe's house, and she rushed out the front door to greet them. She hugged Julie and then held her hands while talking a mile a minute.

She finally noticed Russ after she'd gotten past her excitement over seeing Julie again. After smiling, she moaned seductively, and dramatically sniffed the air while looking directly at Russ. "Yummy. I smell human, and he looks delish. Oh my Luna, he's so big. I love a big man."

Julie shook her head and said, "Danni hush," before grimacing uncomfortably as she looked at Russ.

Danni was still smiling from ear to ear when she invited them inside, she said, "C'mon in and meet the ladies."

Julie and Russ looked at each other and raised an eyebrow before following her. When they walked through the door they did a double take. The living room looked like a movie set, but it was actually work spaces for Cam-girls.

Danni was getting a kick out of watching Julie and Russ's expressions. She explained to them how the operation worked, and how profitable it was. The mated women service their Johns by performing for them on camera. The single girls rarely meet anyone in reality, but occasionally some of them work as an escort. I do it all, including starring in porn movies.

"Everything we do here is legal and above board," she said proudly. "But her tone quickly changed when she said, "Some of the girls are originally from our Pack, but others were taken from other Packs against their will before you sent Alpha Rucker into exile. They're too ashamed to return to their homes, so they bonded with me."

By the time Danni finished giving the rundown on the operation, they had watched each girl working her audience. The jingling sound the computers made every time the johns paid the girls with tokens could be heard constantly.

Russ had seen Cam-girls doing their thing many times on his computer, and he'd shot plenty loads of cum from jacking off while watching them, but seeing them live and in person had him about to spontaneously bust a nut. The fragrance of their perfumes, and the light scent if their womanly musk that filled the house had him in a pheromone induced haze.

Julie's expression was completely blank but her heart was pounding. She was fascinated by the self-confidence shown by the girls, as they showed every inch of the bodies to whoever was watching them.

Julie's wolf had stayed quiet all day so far, but she finally had to speak, she said, "Don't even think about doing that. It's bad enough that you're fucking cats, and humans, you are not going to try your hand at being a who're. Do I have to remind you that you're the Madame Alpha?"

Her wolf was right, she could never do that, and then she laughed before saying, "I'll thank you not to worry about who I'm giving my stuff too. It's not like you wouldn't lift your tail for every wolf who's watching those Cam-girls?"

Julie was startled when Danni said, "if you want to try it for yourself, you wouldn't have to show your face if you don't want to."

Julie was speechless when she heard Danni's question, and she felt a sense of panic. "Oh my Luna," she said to herself. "Does she know I was imagining myself in front of one of those cameras, buck naked with my legs spread wide open?" She broke out of her daze, and she was able to shake her head no.

Russ heard Danni ask Julie that question, and the thought of her splayed out before him, caused his libido to send an urgent message to his little soldier.

Being in that Cathouse was stirring desire in both of them, but Julie suppressed her urges.

However Russ couldn't wait to get into his hotel room that evening. As soon as he'd seen Julie to her room, he was looking at the Cam-girls, and he wasn't trying to fight his desires. He was watching the cute girl Danni had told him about earlier that day. She'd said, "Look for the screen name, Sunshine, around ten p m tonight."

Sunshine was in bed, partially under the cover. She'd positioned the camera where her viewers could see her from the neck down. She was holding her breasts in her hand while flirtatiously biting the tip of her finger.

Russ was playing with his Peter as she worked the room. She was really good at teasing her Johns to the point they'd pay for a private show. When he was getting closer to blowing his load, he paid her the tokens she wanted before she'd help him get off. This would be the second Werewolf woman Russ had been intimate within a week, and he didn't know who either one of them was.

Going private meant that he could watch her Cam, and no one else in the room could see her.

Now that he had paid her fee, she showed him everything she had. "Sweet Lord Jesus, God all mighty knows," shouted Russ when he saw it was Danni, and then looked between her legs. "What a gash she has. I bet I could drive my F150 up in there."

That wasn't exactly true, but when she fucked herself with a replica horse cock Dildo, Russ sprayed cum all over the place.

~~~

The next day when Danni took Julie to the Pack's den, they were met by a ruggedly handsome older man who was waiting for them on the porch. Danni seemed quite pleased to see him, when she spoke in her southern drawl, she said, "Hello R W, this is certainly unexpected. How have you been? It's been a while."

They shared a warm smile before the gorgeous older man responded, "Hey Danni, how're you doing?

Then he looked at Julie, and they stared at each other for a moment, before Danni introduced him as her mentor, R W Kazee. He offered his hand to her, before he said with charm, "Hello Madame Chair welcome to my home."

Julie wasn't expecting to feel the surge of electricity that passed through her body when he touched her. A moment later her head was spinning, and her wolf was swooning. She was trying to come forward, and saying, "Julie, I've got to have his wolf. Please pull him for me." It took all Julie's strength and resolve to push her wolf down, before she said, "I'll see what I can do."

~

A moment later the three of them were chatting again, as they introduced Julie to the members of the Pack who were in the house.

It turned out that R W Kazee was the cousin of the exiled Alpha Rucker.

In fact the town was named for R W's uncle, Cayce Kazee, who was a former Alpha. The very den they were standing in had belonged to him.

Alpha Rucker was descended from the maternal side of the Kazee Clan. R W was a good bit older than him, and descended from the fraternal side of the family.

Alpha Rucker was always the carefree party type, who wasn't captive to Werewolf traditions. Due to his lack of leadership, the Pack splintered into three camps.

In one camp was R W. He was thinking of the family name. Their ancestors had worked for centuries to be accepted by the humans in the community, and R W felt as if Alpha Rucker's dealings with Alpha Wolfe were throwing it all away.

Another camp consisted of some of the wolves in the Pack, who had begun to resent him for abandoning old school ways. They mostly worked in law enforcement at the local military base, or the local police force. One of the most outspoken men was named Gilbert Renfro, who was a high ranking Deputy Sheriff.

The group of wolves led by him spent lots of time together, and often ran as a Pack in Congaree National Forrest.

Meanwhile, members of the Pack who were loyal to Alpha Rucker wanted to live like humans, and so they stopped doing Werewolf things. That was how some of the females, including Danni got into the sex worker business. They'd lied to their parents and mates, saying they were working in advertising.

It all came to a head when Sheriff Renfro was secretly online camera to camera with a Cam-girl. She was showing him her titties and pussy while chatting with him, as he stroked his meat on Cam. When they both agreed to show their faces, he discovered he'd been Caming with his mate. That mishap led to other men finding out that their mate was also selling cyber sex.

R W demanded that Alpha Rucker shut the business down, but he refused. Danni also said no when he told her she'd have to stop selling herself. That was the last straw for R W, he was finally fed up, and so he left the Pack.

Alpha Rucker forbade the males from killing their mates, but the situation in the Pack was so bad, mates lived in the same house, but they didn't have anything to do with one another.

By the time Alpha Rucker finally got busted, the Pack was so broken until Danni became Alpha of a Pack consisting of a group of Cam-girls, plus a few horny males.

~

Julie's wolf and R W's wolf go for a run.

Julie wanted to make good on her promise to her wolf. When she stepped off the elevator, she strode into his real-estate office like she owned the place. "Good morning Shaniqua," she said to his office manager, after reading the nameplate on her desk.

"Good morning Madame Alpha. I'm well thank you. How are you?" responded Shaniqua, with a huge smile on her face. "Oh my Luna, I love your dress," she said as she walked from behind her desk to hug Julie.

As they hugged briefly and touched cheek to cheek, Julie thanked her for such a warm genuine welcome. They broke their embrace just as R W walked through his office door, he said, "Juliana, what a pleasant surprise. What brings the Madame Alpha to our lowly offices?"

Julie looked at him with a mixture of a smile and a smirk on her face. She almost responded with a wisecrack, but decided to hold her tongue.

Shaniqua put her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling out loud. Her boss is always over the top with his confidence with women. Seeing him be so humble was downright funny.

Russ was also watching the scene unfold, and trying to figure out what was going on.

~

When they were inside his office, Julie said to him, "So now I'm Juliana and Madame Alpha huh? Then she roamed about the room looking at the odds and ends he'd collected, and giving him a chance to look at her ass.

After she figured he'd seen enough, she sat in one of the chairs positioned in front of his desk and looked at him.

They sat there quietly at first, and then he walked around his desk and sat in an identical chair beside her. He leaned back and crossed his legs, looked at Julie with an intense gaze, and then spoke in his smooth voice saying, "Did you feel what I felt when I shook your hand? That was our Wolves connecting."

His statement caused Julie to flinch, and then she said, "Yes, I felt my body tingle if that's what you mean."

She maintained her gaze on him before she said, "That's why I'm here. I wanted to find out if I'd feel it again if I let you touch me."

Julie looked cool calm and collected as she spoke, but her wolf's arousal was growing, and she growled instinctively as she imagined his wolf's muzzle all up in her business, licking her ass. That was happening in her wolf's mind.

In reality he simply touched her hand again, and sure enough sparks flew, but he didn't smell like vanilla, or butterscotch, or any other fragrance she loved. Thank Luna, it wasn't the mating pull, it was just a physical attraction.

After a couple of seconds Julie pulled her hand away, and said, "My wolf would like to run with yours. You can pick me up at dusk at my hotel."

~

When she walked out of his office, she breathed a sigh of relief. She'd hooked up her wolf without having to give up some pussy in her human.

She paused at Shaniqua's desk again to say goodbye. When she looked down toward Julie's lady business as she scented her, Julie instantly realized what the look meant. Shaniqua had sensed her wolf's arousal. Julie excused herself to the bathroom, saying, "I think I'd better freshen up before I leave."

A few minutes later, Julie was in the elevator, and the door had closed behind her. Shaniqua sprayed her office with Febreze, to hide the musky aroma that was lingering in the room.

All the while Russ's human nose was totally unaware of the funky smells the wolves were sensing.

~~~

Julie was waiting in her hotel's lobby with Russ as the sun went down. When she saw R W's jeep, she said, "I'm going with him to run in my wolf. I'll be back by ten p m."

After she and R W greeted each other, neither one of them said anything more; this time belonged to their wolf.

When they reach the car park at the edge of the forest, Julie excused herself to get undressed and shift in private. She hadn't suddenly become modest or chaste; it was out of caution and a desire to keep R W from feeling too comfortable around her.

Truth be known her wolf couldn't wait to run and play with his. For Julie and her wolf, the attraction they were feeling meant good sex, not a commitment for life.

~

When they'd both shifted Julie's wolf was impressed. R W's wolf was as handsome as a wolf can be, and being that he was older, she particularly like how low his nuts hung between his legs, and they smelled manly when she sniffed them.

When it was his turn to check her out she stood still and raised her tail, to give him access to her sex. Her pussy smelled clean yet musky to him even in her wolf.

After they decided that they each liked what the other hand, they sprinted into the forest for a mile or so, until Julie's wolf found some soft grass to lay in. When R W's wolf tried to sniff and lick her pussy she tucked her tail between her legs and tried to bite him. He got the message and lay down beside her. Even in her wolf, she wanted to get the point across, that she wasn't his to take when he wished, physical attraction or no.

After they'd lain in the grass for a while, licking each other's face and play fighting some, Julie's wolf stood up and raised her tail slightly. When R W's wolf approached her tentatively, she stood very still. When he sniffed and licked her pussy she lifted her tail higher. When he walked in a circle around her she licked the tip of his penis that was outside his sheath.

When he was behind her again, he climbed on her back for a second before hopping off. She still didn't move a muscle, and so he knew she was ready to receive him. The next time he rose up on his hind legs and mounted her, he stayed up there. The difference was this time she spread her legs to help maintain her balance, as he pulled her back towards him.

His wolf had plenty of experience, so it only took a couple thrusts for the tip of his cock to find the warm wetness it was seeking. As soon as it felt her opening, his shaft sprang forward impaling her.

Instantly she knew why he'd been so confident and charming in his human. He knew he was packing some serious heat.

Julie's wolf held her ground as she felt his very impressive length and girth go deeper with each rapid thrust. The way he pounded her from the first thrust to the last was her favorite part of fucking in her wolf. Well that, and the part that would happen soon, but for now she was enjoying the sensation of his long, thick maleness sliding in and out of her. The few seconds of intense fucking was over too fast, but being filled by his knot for quite a while, more than made up for it.

Even better than that was the fact that he was very skilled, and they fucked many more times over the next two hours. By the end of the coupling, her pussy was sore and filled with cum, after being knotted over and over again.

When they were back in their human, the ride to her hotel was quiet, and she knew their wolf's lust for each other had been sated. It was just a one night stand.

She was also pleased that he had gotten her back to her hotel by ten p m.

~

For the next couple of days Julie met with the Pack's members, as well as the ones who were estranged from it, in search of a solution. Finally she came up with an idea that was counter to everything she'd previously believed.

She had planned to spend a week with the Gamecock Pack, sharing her vision of a brighter future for them. Instead what she'd found was a drama that had to get sorted.

A group text Julie sent to the Pack read, "By the power vested in me as the Chair of the SWC, I hear-by order and decree that all members of the Gamecock Pack gather for a run in Congaree National Forrest. The dispute between Alpha Ashe and Sheriff Renfro as to which of them is rightful leader of the Pack will be decided. Alpha Ashe has challenged Sheriff Renfro to fight."

Danni almost hyperventilated when she read the message. She was perhaps the world's most prissy Werewolf, and definitely not a fighter. Besides, she'd never hurt anyone even if she could. When Julie answered her Cell on the second ring all she heard was Danni's stammering. "Danni, please calm down," she said. "You're not going to have to fight anybody."

12