The Chosen One Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda and Marta confront a rogue, Julie kicks ass.
3.9k words
4.63
5.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by humans.

My heroine Juliana Macon, who became the beautiful young Alpha, is now the one chosen by Luna, to lead the Tribe of the Were Packs and Prides located in the Southeastern portion of North America, into modern times.

That being said, Luna wasn't particularly interested in humanizing the Werewolf that was Julie's thing. But she knew that their culture must evolve or eventually they'd go extinct. Therefore she was willing to permit Julie to give it her best shot, since it meant so much to her.

However, so far the reality has been, she's spent all of her time restoring order and discipline within Packs and Prides.

This is the account of a dustup between Julie and the mine manager for Dirty Money Mining, which is the company that pays the Gum Swamp Creek pack mucho denaro for the right to harvest the Kaolin located in their territory.

~~~

Spring had sprung upon Gum Swamp Creek. April showers had filled the creeks and streams to overflowing. The swamp and woods were alive with animals waking from their winter sleep, and the bushes and trees had sprouted new leaves. There was also a new crop of hay beginning to grow in the meadows. In short the scene was an ideal image if what a virgin forest and wetland should look like.

As good as it already was, the ecosystem was becoming more pristine with each passing season, since the pack's Alpha had worked out an agreement with a local university to allow their horticulture and forestry students to use the pack's territory for their studies. There was also the added benefit of having an area restored to its natural state for free by the students, after Dirty Money Mining finished harvesting the Kaolin that made the pack wealthy.

~

Anyways, it was a perfect spring day and the first of five or so that Amanda and Marta would stay away from the males in the pack. Both women's wolf had come into season earlier that morning. Being that she was single, Amanda didn't want her wolf to upset the males in the pack with her scent.

Marta of course is mated with Del whom she loves dearly, but she knew having her wolf locked behind closed doors while getting the same cock over and over again, day after day would be so boring her toes would fall asleep. So they shifted into their wolf and came to stay in the cottage near a small lake that the pack kept for this very reason.

~

Sam and Dave were wolves who worked for Dirty Money Mining, under an independent werewolf visa. Meaning they were permitted to leave their pack and work inside of Gum Swamp Creek packs territory, as long as the mine's manager informed Julie, which he'd failed to do.

~

Amanda and Marta were playing in a field near the mine the first day of their heat. There was no surprise to your humble omniscient narrator, that the alluring fragrance of their perpetually hot pussies of the insatiable she wolves attracted the attention of the two horny miners.

The two men's wolf found the she wolves scents to be nearly irresistible, requiring all of the men's resolve and self control to push their wolf down, and stop him from going into the woods to find them.

After Amanda and Marta's wolf returned to the meadow the second consecutive day, the two men prepared for them in case they came back the third day. They arranged to take their morning break when they wanted to, so their wolf could go into the woods to search for the females. Sure enough, later in the morning the next day the ladies shifted and headed out to play in the same meadow again. Shortly after they arrived and started to pester the insects that were feeding on the blooming plants, Sam and Dave picked up their scent.

The two men quickly sprang into action; taking their break, then shifting into their wolf before running into the forest to find Amanda and Marta by following their scent.

When they found the females the lady wolves were chasing butterflies and bumblebees between taking breaks to sun themselves. They'd gotten so use to feeling safe and secure since their Alpha became the most powerful werewolf within a thousand miles; they failed to notice the scent of the male werewolves nearby.

After maneuvering themselves downwind, Sam's and Dave's wolf got down on their bellies to watch the girls frolic in the grass. Their plan seemed to be working until the light breeze suddenly changed directions.

Amanda's wolf was the first to catch the male wolves' scent, but she didn't let on that she knew they were near. Instead, she spoke to Marta's wolf through their bond; telling her to sniff the air discreetly.

A moment later Marta's wolf responded saying, "I smell strange cock. What should we do?"

After considering the situation for a moment Amanda's wolf said, "First of all I don't smell aggression in their scent, just their horny cocks. My guess is they're miners. Let's trot towards the mine, see if they follow us."

When the wind shifted Sam's and Dave's wolf knew the gig was up so they stayed put, but they'd seen what they wanted to see. Based on the intensity of their female scent and their swollen sex, both she wolves were in season. However both males knew they were in another pack's territory, so they didn't approach the females. Little did they know who the Alpha of the territory was.

~

Once Amanda and Marta's wolf were within a hundred yards of the mining site the scent of the male wolves disappeared. The two females then hid themselves and waited to see if someone returned to the mine from the woods. As they expected two men walked from the woods about five minutes later. It was the ladies' lucky day, both men were cute.

~

After the two women had returned to the cottage and shifted they hatched a plan.

Amanda sat the laptop on the kitchen table, and started to surf the Were Wide Web layer of the internet before she said to Marta, "Both of us have our kitty on lockdown with birth control right? So it'd be safe for our wolf to get some cock from those two cute miners. But there's one teeny tiny problem, as much as my wolf wants some cock, I'm not about to allow her to fuck a rogue."

Marta waved her hand in a flamboyant manner as she said, "I agree with you, my wolf isn't going to fuck a rogue either, but she's going to go crazy if she doesn't get some cock soon. You know she and I like to get some strange on the regular."

"Ok, so it's agreed, fucking a rogue is out. So let's try to find out if they belong to a pack," said Amanda giggling.

"Haha," Marta laughed. "As long as you're around I know I won't be the biggest whore in the pack."

With that they began to find out what they could about the miners.

~

Turns out it was simple to find out who the miners were, they had only to go onto Gum Swamp Creek's website to find a list of employees working at the mine. None of the workers were identified as being werewolves, but they did recognize the pictures of the two men who'd come out of the woods.

When they crossed referenced the men against the national werewolf registry, they found that Sam and Dave are from the Rebel pack. "Well, it appears our miners aren't rogues after all," said Amanda licking her lips.

"Apparently not," agreed Marta, shifting in her seat. "So does that mean you're willing to let your wolf fuck them?"

"Maybe," replied Amanda."But she's only going to be on the receiving end. They can smell her booty and lick her cooter, but there will be no sniffing or licking cocks, no licking balls, definitely no sniffing their wolf's pucker on my wolf's part."

"Haha," went Marta. "I know that's right. The same goes for my wolf too."

~

Later that same day, when the five o'clock whistle sounded, the mine cleared out like Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble leaving their jobs at the rock quarry. Everyone left except for Sam and Dave, for they were the only ones who noticed the aroma of pussy in heat, and they knew where to find it.

They hung around the parking lot waiting for it to clear out. This time they wouldn't keep their wolf under control. The need to satisfy the urges inspired by the scent of the she wolves in heat had overtaken their rational thinking. So they no longer concerned themselves with the possible ramifications of being in another pack's territory without permission.

Just moments after shucking their clothes their wolf were barreling through the woods like bats out of hell in route to Amanda's and Marta's wolf. The two lady wolves were lying in the meadow with their heads rose when Sam and Dave's wolf walked cautiously from the relative safety of the woods into the open field. The she wolves stood up for a moment. Marta was every bit as elegant in her wolf as she was in her human. Amanda was as curvy in her wolf as she was as a woman.

Sam's and Dave's wolf looked at each other, then spoke through their bond. "The big one is all yours my brother," Dave said to Sam. "I know how much you like a big girl." He was snickering as he said it.

"Hm, don't knock thick love till you try it," responded Sam. "Looks like that slim goodie wants you too. But I still think we should sniff and lick them before we make up our mind."

The two lady wolves were lounging again and feigning disinterest in the males, while also talking through their bond. "They both look good don't they?" asked Amanda's wolf.

"Mmm hmm," replied Marta's wolf. "The stocky one's looking at you, but either one of them works for me, as long as he has a big cock."

They continued to lay there as the males approached them. As they drew closer a funky odor suddenly overwhelmed the female's scent of arousal that was in the air. Both females smelled of lilac and a clean musky pussy. On the other hand, the miners who were fresh out of the mine reeked of the pungent fragrance of nuts rank from sweat, and dried pre-cum.

Both the she wolves got to their feet and began to back away while exhaling briskly to try to clear the unpleasant stank from their noses.

After taking a few steps back, they turned and sprinted to the lake and barked their order for the miners to take a bath.

Once they'd cleaned themselves thoroughly, Amanda's and Marta's wolf were more receptive to their attention. After a few moments of licking the girl's muzzles, sniffing their pucker and licking their sex, Sam's wolf pretended he couldn't make up his mind about which shewolf he'd claim. Finally the lady wolves snarled at him before squatting to spray their scent. Then they looked at Sam's wolf as if to say smell that, then please make a decision.

Sam's wolf then lifted his leg and sprayed his own. Dave's wolf followed suit, however Amanda's and Marta's wolf just stood there looking at them.

With the ladies' point now made, Sam's wolf relented and started nipping at Amanda's wolf's mane. The two sets of wolves then paired off and trotted into the woods.

The male wolves were licking their lips as they looked at the she wolves' swollen pussy while following them. It'd been a long time since either of them had gotten their dick wet, and they couldn't believe their luck. Both she wolves looked well kept and pampered. They never expected to get females of this quality if they lived to be a thousand years old.

~

When they were satisfied they'd be hidden by the trees and bushes, Amanda's and Marta's wolf stopped and faced each other. The kinky females wanted to watch one another be pleasured and fucked. Sam and Dave's wolf were only too happy to oblige. The lady wolves didn't need much foreplay to get ready. After the males had licked the lady wolves' snout and sniffed their asshole, they gave their pussy a lick.

As if they had it planned, each shewolf squirted a stream of pheromone laced pee at the same time. Both males sampled the spray and knew it was time to mount-up and ride.

Sam's wolf climbed up on Amanda's wolf's back, while simultaneously inserting the pre-cum coated tip of his wolfhood between her plus size wolf's warm pillow soft folds. Her sex was tight initially, but opened almost immediately to accommodate his thick shaft. He was holding her cushiony body tight with his front legs, and his tongue was hanging out of the side of his mouth as he hammered into her.

She couldn't remember the last time a real cock had entered her body, and she loved it. The sensation of his teeth now clinging to the nap of her neck, along with the power behind each of his thrusts let her know she was his at least for the moment. When she felt his knot swell she began to cum along with him.

~

Perhaps the only thing Marta loved more than strange cock was a big cock, and the only thing she loved, more than a big strange cock was a big, young, strange cock. She was well pleased and satisfied to be getting all three from Dave. "I can't wait to tell Del about him," she thought.

Dave's wolf was as thrilled as Sam's. How could he be fucking such a high class female? As he held her slender wolf body, he was sure she must be a beautiful woman in human form. But as cultured and refined as she appeared to be, she was taking his big cock to the hilt seemingly with ease, and throwing her pussy back onto him like a pro.

She let out soft whimpers of pleasure when he knotted her and brought her to the climax she was seeking.

When the ties were broken and both she wolves were free of their temporary lover, they growled and barked their thanks, before dismissing them.

Sam's and Dave's wolf would have loved to have gone a few more rounds with them, and eventually swapping. But beggars can't be choosy, so they headed to their car with empty nuts and a hell of a story to tell the other wolves working in the mine.

~

Saturday morning back at the cottage; Amanda and Marta had showered and had breakfast. Now they were sitting at the kitchen table in fluffy robes giggling like a couple of schoolgirls and drinking gourmet coffee, as they chatted about the caper they'd pulled the night before, "Oh my Luna, my wolf feels light as a feather today," exclaimed Amanda cheerily. "I had no idea carrying around a load of cum could make her feel so heavy. She hasn't cum like that in over a century.

"Sam's wolf might have been short and stubby, but Luna what a cock he has." Then she sighed contentedly before sipping her coffee.

Marta's chin was resting on her hand with her elbow on the table. She too had a contented look on her face. After giggling at Amanda's quip about cuming she said, "Hunni, let me tell ya, I thought Dave's wolf's cock was going to choke my wolf. That thing was as long as his body." Just then Marta's phone rang; it was her hubby, Del. The women stifled their giggles before Marta answered.

Amanda went for a comfort break. A few minutes later when she walked back into the kitchen, Marta was still on the phone with Del.

She was talking in a low sultry tone, with her hand inside her robe between her legs. When she looked up and saw Amanda she grinned and kept on talking, "Yeah baby," she said to Del. "I really loved feeling his cock go so deep inside me. Mmm hmm, yeah it went further inside of me than yours can reach. Yes baby he made me cum so good." Then she muted her phone and said to Amanda, "He's jacking off. I'll catch-up with you in a few minutes if you want to go ahead."

~

It was the last day of their heat and they wanted to play in the meadow one last time before returning to the pack's housing compound.

In a matter of seconds Amanda had shifted from a woman with 42 D breasts, a 38 inch waist with a relatively flat stomach, and 46 inch hips thanks to running once a week in her wolf, into a plump feminine looking wolf.

She jogged to the meadow and began to sniff around the area they'd played in the days before. There was a scent there that had gotten her attention that didn't belong to Sam's or Dave's wolf. It was stronger and more dominant than either of theirs had been, and frightened her. What if there really was a rogue in the woods this time?

She kept her wits about her as her survival instincts kicked in. Should she call for Marta, or should she make a run for it. "Who am I kidding? My big ass isn't about to outrun anybody," she thought. "But somebody is out there watching me. I know it." After careful thought and consideration, she decided her best chance of escaping was to move in the direction of the cottage while pretending to play.

~

Her sixth sense was right, for just beyond the beginning of the tree line stood Brutus Beefsteaks. He was one of Alpha Gene Wolfe's enforcers back when he was in the Aggie pack. He'd overheard Sam and Dave telling James about the two priverlidged she wolves waiting out their heat in the plush lakeside cottage. He'd come to see them for himself, and sure enough there was the big one. His cock began to harden at the sight of her. She was a big beautiful older wolf. He was sure her body was as soft as Sam said it was.

He hadn't been sure how he was going to approach both of them at the same time, but Luna had smiled on him and there was just one. He saw that she was moving in the direction she'd come from, so he quickly moved in the same direction to cut her off before coming out of the woods.

Amanda's wolf froze in her tracks. There he was. He was way bigger than Sam's or Dave's wolf, and a lot more smelly and frightening. He was drooling and in spite of the situation, she couldn't help but to look at his big pink cock protruding from its sheath and leaking pre-cum. In a different situation she might have turned around and presented her pussy to him for his enjoyment. But at that moment she was horrified by it. She began to whimper and cry as she slowly backed away. She thought about shifting, but he might hurt her worse in her human. So she prepared for the fight.

As he approached her, she bared her teeth and her hackles instinctively went up. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought. She doubted her ability to protect herself, but when Brutus made a move to bite her on the nap of her neck and mount her, she sank her k9 teeth into his shoulder and bit-down as hard as she could. His blood squirted as his flesh tore when he twisted his body still trying to mount her.

When she let go of him he smacked her up side the head with his huge paw. She saw stars and went down like a club fighter in the ring with a contender. When she staggered to her feet he attacked her again, this time he clamped his jaws onto her mane and neck, then pulled himself on top of her.

Meanwhile Marta had heard the ruckus, after she'd helped her hubby get off of course. Regardless, she shifted and her wolf sprinted for the meadow. Unlike Amanda's wolf, Marta's wolf could run like the wind, but Amanda's wolf quickly tired as she struggled to keep Brutus from penetrating her. She'd tried every move in the book to toss him off her, but when Marta arrived in the meadow moments later, she saw that a big wolf the size of a black bear was already on Amanda's wolf's back, plowing her slit with his big pink cock.

Marta's wolf flew into a rage and hurled her body at Brutus' wolf, knocking him off of Amanda's wolf before his knot was lodged in her. In the scramble to get back to his feet, he experienced perhaps the only downside to being well hung, when he literally stepped on his own dick, which distracted him for a moment.

While he was inspecting his dick for damage, Marta's and Amanda's wolf commenced to whip is ass. In a matter of seconds both females had him by the throat choking the life out of him. When they were sure he was gone, they stepped back and looked at his lifeless body in disbelief.

~~~

When they returned to the housing compound and told everyone what had happened, all hell broke loose.

First the pack went to recover the body. Then Julie had Barb and Darby find out everything she could about Brutus Beefsteaks. Julie, Angel, and Ashley reviewed the contractual agreement between Dirty Money Mining and the packs. Julie also called Alpha Dub Steppe and Alpha Tito Jackson whose packs also had contracts with the mining company. Lastly, Russ, Fred, Barney, Del, Rufus, and Felix did a security sweep of Gum Swamp Creek.

12