The Chosen One Ch. 06

Story Info
SEAL Team Six's test mission.
12.3k words
4.85
17.3k
17

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
737 Followers

Just one disclaimer everyone. This is a work of fiction. It is a story that was created for everyone's enjoyment. Under no circumstances should this be viewed as a script to cause harm to any real person. Any resemblance to any political party should be taken as purely coincidental, and in no way reflects the issues of politics today. Having said that, please enjoy the continuing adventures of SEAL Team Six.

Adam Dawson's house, Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Kristine's car pulled in slowly to the driveway. After shutting the engine off, Jim Gordon stepped out into the cool night air. Since he was in human form, his body shivered and he pulled his jacket a little tighter around his muscular frame.

He checked around the area for any signs of danger. No strange smells, no unusual noises at this hour of the morning could be detected, so he moved quickly to the front door and knocked. He stood back a bit so the others could see him through the peephole.

Eduardo pulled his eye away from the hole and pulled the chain free. After unlocking it, he pulled the door open and returned to his previous spot on the couch. Picking up the remote, he began searching the channels once again. "Any problems getting our two idiots to the base?"

"Not a one, Ed." Jim looked around at the empty room and took a deep breath. He could sense the two human females, but the others were missing. "Where is everybody? They say the heck with it and hit the trail?"

"Well the two lovely specimens of female elegance are sleeping in the master bedroom and Atsuko just went outside to check on Candrea. She's been out there on the back deck since you left."

Jim looked puzzled. It had been over a day since Kevin had berated her and she was still moping around like a spoiled child. He shook his head in vain, as he removed his jacket and placed it on the end of the sofa. "That is one fired up filly. I got half a mind to take a switch to her if she doesn't snap out of it."

Eduardo looked at the other male council member and laughed, then returned his attention to the television. "Be my guest -- partner -- but let me know when you're going to start so I can be somewhere else."

Jim looked toward the back of the house and wondered if he should help with Candrea's problem, but then thought better of the idea. "Good thing Atsuko has the medallion. She'll need it if it gets ugly."

Atsuko held the warm cup of tea close to her body as she sat and waited for Candrea to say something first. She could feel the tension in the night air as they both stared at the small fire in front of them.

She looked over as the blond haired woman lifted the cold bottle of beer to her full lips and drank heavily. She continued to gaze at Candrea as she set it on the wide armrest, then returned to staring into the flickering yellow flames.

Candrea shifted in her seat as she felt the stare from her friend. "You can stop staring at me any time you want to Atsuko." Her Australian accent taking on a sharp stinging tone.

Atsuko sighed as she turned toward the small fire. "I am just worried about you Candrea. You have hardly spoken to any of us since the other day with the Chosen One."

Candrea snapped her head to the side and looked hard at the small Asian. "Well if my -- Alpha -- requests it, then I have very little choice in the matter. What would you like to talk about Ms. Kaneko?"

Atsuko took a small sip of tea and let the harsh comment go without a retort. She knew there was nothing to gain by having a contest of words with the angry woman. "I will say this once so that maybe you will understand why."

"Yes, Ma'am," Candrea shot back.

"I always have, and always will, for the rest of my natural life, consider you my Alpha. It is not that I am subservient; it's because you will always be better than I." Atsuko bowed her head and returned to gaze at the dancing light.

Candrea took another drink, but did not look at the other female. "He gave you the medallion, which makes you the Alpha."

"My dear friend, he gave me the medallion to hold for him, because I did not give him a reason to distrust me." She lifted the prized artifact up and watched as the light from the fire caused the ruby to sparkle.

Candrea looked over as she watched Atsuko study the medallion. She remembered the look in Kevin's eyes as he criticized her. "It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Men are all the same; take what they want, do what they want, fuck whom they want. I'm surprised Eduardo hasn't tried to sneak out of the house and find some willing human to stick his cock into."

Atsuko prided herself on being able to observe people as they interacted with others; both lycanthropes and humans. Silently, she chided herself for failing to notice what had been right in front of her since joining the council. She stopped reprimanding herself when she realized that it took protecting the Chosen One, and his human mate to come to grips with the answer.

With knowing eyes, she looked at her friend in a new light. "You love him, don't you?"

For the second time tonight, she snapped her gaze quickly at Atsuko. "Don't be absurd! That male macho SEAL is going to get himself killed and we will have failed."

"I was referring to Eduardo."

There was a stunned silence as her words hung in the air around them. Candrea could not take her eyes off Atsuko's as the Asian female smiled at her. Her mouth went dry and she seemed to have a hard time catching her breath. It was with sheer determination that she turned to look at the fire and take a long drink of the cold liquid.

Candrea sighed and continued staring at the fire. "He would rather have a human mate that is submissive to his wants and needs."

"My dear friend, did he not bring up the fact that he wanted to mate with you?" Atsuko asked quietly.

"Sure he did, but after turning him down twice, he gave up. I want someone as my equal to be my mate, not a lycanthrope that preys on weaker humans. He hasn't shown me that he can be that man." Candrea lowered her head and began to regret speaking what she felt in her heart.

Reaching out, Atsuko placed her hand on top of Candrea's. She gave it a loving squeeze and then retreated to her warm tea. She patiently waited for her friend to come to grips with what was in her heart. "Sometimes my friend, love has a strange way of showing itself."

Candrea took another drink and then placed the empty bottle beside her chair. "It's a moot point now. He can no longer help himself. He's nothing more than a tainted werewolf."

The woman that held the Lycanthrope Medallion rose slowly from her seat. She placed her empty cup down for a moment and moved to stand in front of her dear friend. Atsuko knew there was only one thing to do to persuade Candrea to realize the potential of her true feelings. "With all due respect, my Alpha, I suggest you un-taint him," she said as she bowed, picked up her cup, and returned inside.

Jim sat quietly on the other end of the couch from Eduardo, boredom on their faces as they watch an old horror movie. The scent of Atsuko coming back inside hit them and Jim silently wondered if she was in one piece.

The werewolf cowboy looked up as she entered the living room. "Well, you're still in one piece it seems. Did she get the burr out of her saddle yet?"

Atsuko glanced at Eduardo as he continued to watch the movie, then back to Jim. "I have a feeling, James; the -- burr -- will be removed soon."

Candrea interrupted the conversation as she entered the room. She glared hard at the bronze-skinned man that sat at the end of the couch. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him look over at her and then return to his movie. "The fire is still going. Why don't you two go outside and check on it."

Jim gave her a puzzled look. "It'll burn itself out in just..." Candrea shot him a stern look. "I think me and Atsuko will go and check that fire now."

The two members of the Council of Lycan walked away. One smiling, the other glad he could escape the scene he was sure to unfold. When they were safely outside, Candrea moved to stand next to Eduardo. She began to question herself as she watched him staring at the television as if she didn't exist.

He glanced up and then back again. "Are you going to just stand there and watch me, or are you going to harass me about something I did?"

Candrea continued to stand and stare down at Eduardo, not saying a word or moving a muscle. He looked back up into her eyes, trying to figure out what he had done to deserve her wrath this time. "Did I leave a mess behind in the kitchen?" Standing, he gestured at the couch. "Am I sitting in your seat?"

Candrea's hand shot out quick as lightning and grabbed Eduardo's shirt, pulling him within inches of her. "Shut up and kiss me you arrogant ass," she growled as she pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

Eduardo's eyes opened wide in disbelief, then closed as Candrea's kiss awakened the long tamped down feelings he had kept on a tight rein. When they finally broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes and saw a warmth there that he had been seeking for a couple years. "What is this all about?

"Maybe I just have an itch that needs scratching. What's the matter? Am I too much of a real match for you, or have you've gotten lazy running after those human females."

Candrea forced him back down on the couch and leaned over him. She grabbed a fist full of his now rumpled shirt. She had a smile on her face as she stared at his stunned face. With a wanton need, she ripped the shirt open, buttons shooting onto the carpet, his taut abdomen now in clear view.

Her face took on a devilish look as she reached for the snap on his pants. Undoing the silver button, she made quick work of his pants and pulled them free of his powerful legs. Once they were free, she ran her hands up the inside of his thighs. The feel of his well-defined muscles causing her sex to dampen.

Eduardo had no idea what had come over the woman he wanted over all the others. "If you would just take the time to..."

Candrea shot a finger at him as she palmed his growing member. "I'm warning you, shut up."

The male model was stunned to silence anyway as her actions became more aggressive. He didn't see anger in her eyes, so much as a wanting need to take control. He began to wonder about his actions those many years ago. Did she want a submissive mate? Did she need to feel as if she was the one in control?

He watched with rapt attention as she began ripping her own clothes free of her body. As more of her flawless body was revealed, his arousal grew to the breaking point but he remained compliant to the forceful woman. He wondered how long he could continue before his own true feelings would find release.

Candrea reached down and quickly removed the last shred of clothing that concealed what she really wanted. As the hard member came into view, she wrapped her slender fingers around the hard pulsing shaft. She looked up to find Eduardo closing his eyes as a low moan escaped his parted lips.

The eager woman straddled him but held her hips just above his groin. As she pulled the twitching cock up, she rubbed the large bulbous head against the dripping lips of her sex. After a few moments, the sponge like tip was well coated with Candrea's thick juice.

Eduardo opened his eyes and looked at her, the evil, yet seductive smile glaring back at him. With a plunge of her hips, she engulfed the thick shaft inside her. She did not stop her descent until her throbbing clit met with his pubic bone.

His muscles rippled as his human form body endured something for the first time. It was as if electricity had surged through him, and he found himself near orgasm in just a few gyrations of her slender hips. "Jesus! Candrea, what's happen..."

She reached down quickly and grabbed his head, pulling it closer. "I told you to shut up. Maybe this will keep you quiet?" Candrea smashed her lips against his and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

Their tongues danced against each other as Candrea kept her lips tight against his. After a few moments, she released him and pushed his head back down. Her hips pushed back which placed him fully inside her warm body. "Here's how it will be from now on. If this cock ever touches another human female again; I'll cut it off, grill it, and feed it to you on a bun."

**********

Jim Gordon took another sip of beer as he stared at the dying fire. He wondered if he should place even a small log on it just to keep it going. He didn't know how long the argument would last inside. "You think I should go back inside and see if they're done killing each other? Candi can be pretty mean sometimes."

Atsuko pulled the light blanket around her shoulders as she turned to look at Jim. "Normally I am very respectful in my words, James, but there is only one possible answer my friend. Are you fucking nuts?"

**********

Candrea continued to pleasure herself at the male model's expense. She repeatedly shoved her hips back, taking his shaft deeper each time. She was smaller in stature than the man she rode, and in the position she was in, her hands rested on the two meaty bulges of his chest.

The man beneath her could feel her strength. He was pleased beyond words as she rocked back and forth. The human females he was forced to mate with for relief were always flawed; too fragile to match the power of the wolf that always raged within. He moved his hands up and cupped her small breasts, squeezing them with need.

Candrea looked deep into his eyes, searching for the mate she wanted, the mate she needed. She couldn't tell if he was the one or not, but if this became a one-time thing, she was going to enjoy herself while she could. "I never gave you permission to touch me."

Eduardo watched her eyes as she spoke. The look was not of dominance; they were searching his. He quickly moved his hands down to her lower back as he sat up. With her knees bent, he could move his own powerful legs over the edge of the couch. He smiled as he cupped her ass and stood up.

As he moved toward the nearby wall, he felt her arms warp around his neck, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist. When he reached his destination, he pressed her against it and slid the soaked cock out until just the spongy head remained. "Now here are my demands. One; you are going to let it be known that I am now your mate."

"Who said I wanted you as a..."

Eduardo pressed his lips against hers as they kissed with a lustful passion. Once he broke away, he glared at her. "Quiet! Two, and most important, you will start to be more respectful of others' feelings. No more yelling, ordering, demanding, or acting like a spoiled child."

He pushed his shaft deep into her body as she dropped her head against his chest. With her pinned to the wall, all she could do was endure the pleasure racing through her body. She wanted to tell him she agreed, but all she could do was moan as her mouth fought to hide the sound.

His cock began to piston faster as she was pushed against the wall. The power she felt from him was intoxicating and drove her even closer to the breaking point. Her breathing quickened as he took her with force, with wanton need. "Ed, I can't hold on much..."

He pressed his lips against hers once more, but this time it was with love and acceptance. That's all it took to release the flood gates that held back the hot molten juice of her sex. The muscles tightened around the invading shaft and squeezed. Her now increased tightness caused him to moan deep against her darting tongue.

She could no longer hold on to the passion shocking her system; she pulled her mouth away, and moaned out loudly as she felt his seed filling her. His warm juices overflowing her sex until it began leaking down the deep tanned legs.

**********

Kristine woke up and looked next to her. Laura was sleeping soundly so she was not making the sounds that had startled her awake. As she tilted her head to better capture anymore of the strange sounds, she heard it again; like someone in pain.

She carefully got off the bed so as not to awaken Laura. She put her bathrobe on, reached into the nightstand, and pulled out the .45 caliber handgun. She stealthily moved toward the bedroom door.

**********

As their orgasms subsided, they kissed each other softly. Candrea ran her fingers through his black hair, breathing heavy as she tried to calm down. She pulled her lips free and slumped her head to the side. "I don't know how I'm going to tell everyone that we're..."

A new scent crossed their senses and both of them snapped their heads to see Kristine Dawson standing in the hallway, pointing a weapon at them. She had a stunned look on her face as she lowered the handgun. Her mouth hung open in shock as she looked at the two naked werewolves holding each other. "Um -- I'll -- um -- just go back to -- um -- the bedroom now."

After she left, Candrea turned to her new mate and gazed at him. Her eyes now full of love instead of the normal anger and rage. "I don't think I'll have to worry about others knowing about us anymore," she told him and then placed her lips against his.

Pennsylvania Avenue NW, across from Freedom Plaza, Washington D.C.

There was little traffic once inside the beltway. A dark blue Chevy van approached the intersection of 12th street and Pennsylvania Avenue. The young looking driver put his turn signal on and turned left, while the Arab man looked out the passenger window. He checked his watch and nodded in approval. "Not bad Randy. A few minutes past four in the morning, nice driving."

Randy Cross checked his rear view mirror and saw the large box van close behind him. As he rolled past Freedom Plaza, he tried to time the green light that waited ahead of him. There was one car in front of his vehicle and he knew if the light turned red with the sedan in front of his van, the team would be out of position for insertion. "Hopefully, this guy in front makes the light. Get the team ready just in case."

Naim Azzi raised his right arm up as if to stifle a bored yawn. This brought his concealed microphone closer to his lips. "Gold One; thirty seconds. Standby for hold signal."

Inside the cargo compartment of the large box van, Bill Haley and Dan Vasquez knelt down next to the large trap door the team built while doing the prep work for the mission. Each man held a steel lifting hook and looked down at the pavement as it passed underneath them. While they prepared to open the manhole, four other men stood up and waited for the go signal, or the call to hold off and make another trip around the block.

The four Navy SEALs, dressed in black jumpsuits and facemasks, seemed calm. For the past week, they had practiced the drop repeatedly while at Dam Neck to ensure each man knew what to do. With only a minute and a half to complete the insertion and replace the cover, Adam knew they would have to have it down pat.

The driver of the box van, Zack Miller, moved his left foot over and placed it near the brake just in case Chief Cross was able to time it to where the car in front of him made the light.

As the three vehicles approached the intersection of Pennsylvania and 15th street, the traffic light turned yellow. The gray sedan tapped his brakes and Randy cursed under his breath. Suddenly, in a twist of luck, the sedan sped up quickly and raced across 15th street just before the light turned red.

Naim still had his mic in place as he looked around the area. "Gold One, go," he said and then hit the start button on the stopwatch that lay in his lap. His responsibility in this part of the mission was to monitor the time so the assault team could gauge their progress.

Two SEALs reached down with the hooks and pulled the cover free. The team could see the roundness of the hole, but was pitch black inside. The first man up, Kevin Dvorska, had a green glow stick at the ready and as soon as he saw the opening, he tossed it down and dropped feet first into the opening.

boneams
boneams
737 Followers