The Christening

Story Info
A young couple hope to christen their new bed.
885 words
4.2
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to christen our bed?" He asked breath tickling her ear as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck snuggling deep into his arms.

They stayed like that for a moment before she pulled back, admiration filled her eyes as her fingers brushed the curves of his face and neck as she brought his lips to hers.

She filled the kiss with all her love, emptying her heart and soul and pouring it into the kiss.

He smiled against her lips, his hands splayed over her lower back as he tried to bring her body closer to his. She leaned away from the kiss with glazed eyes and a content smile.

"I don't think we'll make it that far." She smiled seductively as her swift fingers deftly made their way through the buttons of his light grey shirt.

She brought her lips back to his all the while pulling his shirt from his shoulders until it dropped to the floor in a flutter. They were breathing heavy, both had their eyes closed as her hands felt over his stomach before circling to climb up his back.

She was the first to open her eyes, waiting patiently until he did the same and slowly slid her aqua green shirt up and over her head dropping it behind her. He stared at her in awe and his hands reached forward to cup her large breasts eliciting a soft moan from her lips. His hands made small circles on her breasts and he bent down his tongue tracing the line of her bra.

Her hands tightened in his hair, tugging softly until he brought his lips back to hers hungrily. His fingers eased around to her back quickly unclipping her bra and pushing the straps down her shoulders all the while kissing her mouth. He slowly lowered his kisses to her neck leaving soft pink marks on her supple skin before trailing off on one shoulder before retiring to do the same to the other side.

Her breathing was fast and heaving and her fingers fumbled with the buttons that held his prominent bulge. She pulled down the zipper quickly and make quick work of the BONDS red underwear which had been keeping him contained.

She grasped his pole and began stroking it up and down, getting a feel for his length and width. He groaned next to her ear and his hands skimmed the curves of her body, stopping at the waistband of her pants before using his finger to trace a line to the front of her body.

She gasped loudly and practically held her breath as he undid the buttons and pushed her pants to her ankles allowing her to step out of them. She blushed and did the same, but removed his underpants as well, sinking to her knees before him as he stepped out of his jeans.

She gripped his length in one hand and slowly took the tip of him in our mouth, moaning lightly as his hands slid into her hair giving him control of her mouth. Inch by inch she took him down her throat until she could not force him any farther. She was still about an inch off taking him to the hilt and she was almost disappointed with herself.

He groaned again and bucked his hips forward lightly, hitting the back of get throat and almost making her gag. He pulled out abruptly before pushing it back in watching closely for any signs that she was in distress. His pace quickened using her mouth to lubricate himself before pulling out and swiftly moving to kneel in front of her, kissing her passionately tasting the slight saltiness from his precum.

Slowly he pushed her back until he rested on too of her, using his arms to keep most of his weight from her. He searched her eyes for his unasked question and she nodded slowly, bending her knees until they basically touched the underside of his arms. He growled and kissed her, supporting himself on one elbow as his fingers found her clit causing her to moan loudly. The sound echoed around the house and urged him to keep going, pressing his finger into her clit moving it in small circles until her moans were almost constant.

In a single motion he replaced his finger with his length, guiding into her tight hole careful to go slowly. She breathed steadily beneath him, only wincing when he was fully inside her. The feeling of being so full surrounded her and she moaned, her eyes closed and her hands searched for his face bringing it to her own as he began to move within her.

She takes her fingers down her back, causing ten jagged pink lines as she moaned. His pace increased further at hearing her enjoyment and his own moans joined hers.

He felt the premeditative squeeze in his balls and shouted to her that he was cumming, she moaned even louder, encouraging him to cum within her. His pace quickened again as her moans crescendoed until they came together breathing heavily.

He collapsed just to the side of her, too exhausted to speak but she turned in his arms, giving him a breathtaking smile.

"I told you we wouldn't make it to the bed."