The Christian Cocksucker

Story Info
Britt Nicole - pop star turned pornstar.
1.2k words
24.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is a fantasy. Names and places are used in a fictional manner and are not meant to represent actual persons or establishments.)

Britt Nicole: The Christian Cocksucker

She had received a few offers over the years--ever since it became common knowledge around her hometown that she would do just about anything for money--but she had always politely and firmly turned them down. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy showing off her amazing body and putting her sexual expertise on display, but with a budding musical career it wouldn't do for an up and coming Christian star to be caught on film sucking off strange men and taking it up the ass.

Yet when her old church was in danger of being foreclosed on, the entire flock about to be turned out, she didn't hesitate to pick up the phone and put her reputation on the line to save it. Becoming, at the ripe old age of twenty-five, the next Christian singer turned hardcore pornstar.

Britt Nicole waited for the tide of worshippers to flood out of the church before going inside. She stood about five-seven and had hazel eyes and shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights. Her trim body had been poured into a checkered pink top and snug white pants, her clear platforms making her appear even more statuesque, the four-inch heels clicking with every step.

The preacher was closing up his bible and gathering up his materials when she caught his eye. "I'm sorry, miss, but services are over."

"I came to confess," Britt said quickly. "I've done something very bad, Father."

He looked at her again, his eyes lingering on her tight body. He was about forty, a little thick in the middle, and very black.

"All right," he said, humoring her because she looked so tasty. "And just what is this terrible thing you're supposed to have done?"

Britt chewed on her bottom lip, nervously wringing her hands while she glanced around to be sure they were alone.

"I had pre-marital sex, Father."

His eyes lit up at that--the thought of the sultry princess getting busy no doubt appealing to a man of the cloth--but he cleared his throat and quickly regained his self-control.

"Well, that is a problem. But as long as you're repentant and don't do it again, you should be okay. God is all about forgiveness. It's in the bible."

He turned away, only to stop in his tracks when she spoke up again.

"I had sex with my father," Britt said. "And then my brother. And then both of them at the same time." It was the truth, not just a line out of a bad script. "I ate out my own mother too."

The preacher turned around, a noticeable and quite large bulge running down his left thigh. He seemed at a loss for words.

Britt averted her eyes. "I can't help myself sometimes, Father. I love sex, though I know I shouldn't, and when someone asks me to do something I have a hard time saying no."

"You don't say." The bulge was growing larger.

"It's like right now, Father. I feel just awful, but all I can think about is sucking your big black cock."

She fell to her knees, bowing her head submissively.

"I'm sorry, Father! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!"

The preacher sighed and shook his head sympathetically. "It's not your fault, my child. It's Satan putting dirty thoughts into your pretty head. He is The Great Deceiver, after all."

He towered over the kneeling brunette, waiting for her to look up and discover that his eleven-inch penis was out in the open.

"And don't call me Father," he said. "I'm your Daddy now."

<><><>

Britt giggled while she peeled off her top and flung it into the empty seats. She wasn't wearing a bra, leaving her golden breasts on full display. She ran a hand over her flat belly to entice the older man, his solid cock throbbing and leaking thick globs of pre-cum all over his shoes. She had always been a stunning beauty, capable of rendering any man stupid with a mere glance, and it was almost funny how the simple act of being topless took his breath away.

Well, if he liked that, then he was going to love what came next.

Reaching up, Britt wrapped her fingers around his pulsing snake and gave him a squeeze hard enough to make him shudder. He let out a pained groan and put a hand on the back of her head. Britt grinned at that, licking her lips before leaning forward and taking the tip of his cock into her mouth.

She moaned loudly, drowning his own noises out, and bobbed her head slowly but surely as she sucked him, dragging her lips over his chunky staff and leaving his salty flesh sparkling. She paused after a moment, bringing him to the peak of anticipation, then slid down to the base of his shaft and used her throat to work him while the tip of her tongue assaulted his scrotum. She took small breaths that allowed her to breathe despite having something the size of a fist lodged in her windpipe, and slowly began to slide back and forth while she sucked him. She'd heard that Krystal Meyers had puked when she tried to deepthroat on camera for the first time, but Britt was so much more experienced, having been whoring since she was a teenager, and impressed her co-star with her oral skills, the man's face contorted with pleasure while he struggled to endure what the sultry brunette-blonde was doing to him.

Britt pulled back with a hungry growl, stopping only when the head of his cock was on the verge of slipping free. She sucked hard on the fleshy crown while using her hands to stroke his slippery black shaft and play with his heavy balls, looking up as she worked and making constant eye contact while she smiled sweetly around his pole.

"Lord help me," the fake preacher groaned, squeezing his eyes shut while the sweet little slut fluttered her long lashes and used her beauty to send him right over the edge.

He grabbed her head with both hands and shouted to the heavens while he exploded in her mouth, his warm semen splashing against the roof of her mouth.

Britt moaned even louder, the sounds both genuine and tinged with a deep hunger that could never be sated, the pretty whore sucking on his head while he spurted again and again all over her tongue, his salty spunk so thick she nearly gagged. She held on tight, refusing to let go until he was utterly spent, and clamped down when his limp hose fell from her glossy lips, not allowing even a single drop of tasty seed to escape her pouty cocksucking grin.

Feeling no shame, knowing that God loved her regardless of her easiness, Britt closed her eyes and murmured softly while she swirled his semen around in her mouth. It tasted so good, so healthy and potent, that she felt a twinge between her firm thighs and reached down to touch her damp crotch while she smiled and gurgled his cum like mouthwash.

Smacking her lips before the warm load had even reached her belly, Britt daintily wiped her mouth with her fingers before coming to her feet. She took her top from the stunned man, turning it right side out before tucking it under her arm.

"Thank you, Father. I feel so much better now."

And with that she turned on her heels and strutted out of the church, the camera following closely while her ass bounced in her tight pants and her bare breasts jiggled with every step.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charlottesville High School Ch. 01 How we bagged our blonde bombshell of a math teacher.in Erotic Couplings
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories