The Christian Sex Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Irma and Victor meet.
1.7k words
4.06
17k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irma looked for Victor the next day in the university cafeteria. She asked the supervisor of the cleaning staff when his next shift was, and found out that he'd be there later that afternoon.

She came back after her workout, at about 3 PM, dressed modestly in comfortably-fitting jeans and a sweater. Her cheeks had a rosy glow from the 2 hours of weights and aerobics she'd just pushed herself through.

There he was, in the corner of the cafeteria, awkwardly carrying a load of messy food trays towards the garbage.

Victor was about 5'10" as well, but looked shorter due to his stooped posture. He had an uneven gait, not due to a leg injury, but because of brain damage from the accident. He tended to avert his gaze downwards most of the time, partly due to extreme shyness, and partly again due probably to the head injury. Also he tended to have his neck twisted a bit to the left, a kind of mild spasticity.

"Hi Victor" Irma said, approaching him from the side.

Victor was extremely surprised, and in a typically clumsy reaction, dropped his handful of trays. "Hi, Orma" he said, shyly, as he fumbled to clean up the mess on the floor. She could see his hands shaking coarsely with anxiety.

"Oh, I'm sorry to startle you, Victor" she said, helping him pick up the trays. "I had just noticed you working here, and I was wondering if you had time to join me for coffee..."

He was completely taken aback, of course. She was gently looking straight into his eyes, with a warm smile. He peeped his head up, but was speechless. He couldn't find any words to say, too anxious to say the yes that he wanted.

She understood completely. "Victor, how about if I come pick you up at your house tonight at about 6:00 PM, and we'll go for a bite to eat...you live on 23rd Avenue still, right? I looked you up in the phone book!"

After another awkward pause, she saw his eyes light up a little bit, but again he was unable to say anything. He managed to sort of nod a little.

"Good then" she said, "I'll see you at 6".

He was a quivering mass of anxiety and doubt. He was so shaky that he couldn't really carry on with his work, but he struggled through anyways until his shift ended at 4. Once he got home, he told his parents that a visitor was coming at 6. He still lived with his parents, of course, who were very protective of him. His parents were very conservative, and didn't really understand that it was a beautiful young woman visiting him intending to go with him on a date. They immediately started setting an extra place at the family dinner table, to make room for the new guest.

At exactly 6 Irma arrived and rang the doorbell. Victor answered, pulling the door open slowly. He was wearing loose work pants and a plaid shirt (he was badly in need of some fashion advice from her, among other things!).

She said hello with a big smile, but again Victor was too nervous to say very much. He gestured for her to come in, again quite awkwardly.

The smell of overdone roast beef eminated from the kitchen, where his parents could be heard bustling with activity. The living room was next to the kitchen, and had 70's style plush flowery furniture. Victor sat down on a soft living room chair, and Irma came to sit down across the room on the couch.

Irma knew she was going to be stuck here for dinner, with an anxious silent Victor, and his old-fashioned parents. She knew she had to do something to spice things up a bit.

Victor was sitting with his eyes focused down on the carpet, too shy to look at her or make any conversation. He was shaking like a leaf. His parents were just in the next room, still bustling with dinner preparations.

She approached him, yawned, and took off her sweater in one swooping movement, under which she was not wearing a bra, her huge breasts so firm that they stood out without needing any support.

Victor gaped and lurged back in his chair, mouth open, a trickle of drool leaking down his chin that he mopped up with his sleeve, with a blush of embarrassment.

She quickly knelt in front of him, spread his legs apart, gently but firmly, undid his fly, tugged down his underwear, and sucked his whole penis into her soft, hot, wet mouth. Her hair gently draped onto his lap, and she took his hands in hers, squeezing them gently, as she started licking and massaging his cock with her lips and tongue. Within about 30 seconds his sexual excitement overcame his anxiety, and his penis stiffened in her mouth, and as it did she intermittently took the whole length of his cock right down into her throat. Then she brought his hands up behind her head, and this gesture encouraged him to hold her head tightly onto his cock as she sucked. At times he would forget himself, and clutch her head so tightly that she would almost lose her breath, but this excited her. With her hands free, she felt his balls, and to her surprise, they were huge, heavy, and seemed congested. She would later find out that Victor had never even masturbated before, but suffered through many prolonged erections, not knowing what to do to relieve the tension--certainly his parents were no guide to educate him here. So he had 5 years worth of cum stored in his scrotum, and she knew it wouldn't be long before he would share it with her...

Victor was stiffening in his posture, his legs tensed up, his breathing changed into little shallow gasps that he was trying to muffle. Dishes clattered in the kitchen, and in fact his mother came into the dining room to put some more cutlery on the table; had she looked sideways she might have noticed her son and his new friend on their living room chair.

Irma pulled her soft lips off Victor's cock for a moment. She knew he was close. She whispered, "Victor, I love you. I'm your girlfriend now. I want you to let yourself go now, just let it happen, I want you, trust me, I love you, cum in my mouth." Victor didn't quite understand what she meant by "cum in my mouth" but he felt a surge of pressure building in him, but had been holding back because of fear. And he felt love for the very first time in his life.

She wrapped her lips around his cock, and looked up into his eyes with her big blue eyes, and he watched her little freckled nose wrinkle a little bit as she gently sucked. She felt him start to tense up as the first wave of his orgasm approached. She cupped his scrotum, and gently massaged his balls and the congested tissue around them, while giving his cock little gentle sucks, swirling her tongue around the tip. He lost control, and it was like a wave of bright light sweeping over him, his body flushed with warmth, and a massive pressure caused his cock to explode into Irma's mouth. She felt a convulsive spasm in his scrotum, as his huge balls rose up, the tissue around them a tense reservoir of sperm. Then it happened: it was a fountain, and it was under pressure. And even with Irma's rich experience, she was shocked and startled by the intensity and volume of Victor's orgasm. The first volley had such force that it almost forced Irma's head off of Victor's cock; had his hands not been clutched behind her head, they would have lost contact. For the next few spurts, their hands clutched each other's tightly while volley after volley of hot, salty semen shot into her mouth. She held it all in the front of her mouth, except for a little white trickle that dripped down her chin and onto her left breast. The glob of semen stayed there in a little puddle, because of how firm her breasts were. His semen was partly liquid, but there were some gelatinous parts mixed in that gave it a varied texture, with some parts a little sweeter or saltier than others. Overall it was stickier than most. There were 12 huge surges of cum in all, after which she stayed on his cock for a minute, gently sucking and licking as it softened again.

"Suppertime" his mother called from the next room, and they heard footsteps approaching.

Irma quickly put her sweater back on, helped Victor zip up his pants, and she pulled him up so they were both standing as his parents entered the living room.

"You must be Irma" his mother said. "Welcome to our home".

Irma's mouth was still full of cum. She liked to swish it around as long as she could before swallowing. And this was the biggest mouthful that she ever had.

"Hello, pleased to meef you" she mumbled with a smile. Sticky strands of cum stretched between her teeth as she talked, and if you looked closely the whole inside of her mouth was full of white sticky liquid...and there was still a little drip down her chin, and a wet spot on her sweater.

"Well pleased to meet you too" said Victor's father, shaking her hand. "Say, what's that in your mouth, Irma?"

She paused for a moment. "Oh, I'm sowee, I just had a big mouthful of medicine...it's really sticky, but I have to take it every day until I feel better...I think it's working already..."

"Well, it's important to keep taking your medicine, dear" his mother said.

They sat down to start dinner, Irma across from Victor. She slipped off her shoe and caressed his foot under the table. When her parents weren't looking, she looked at Victor, straight in the eye, and with a big smile, opened her mouth to show him the huge mass of cum inside. She swished it with her tongue, around her sensuous lips, leaving a milky coating around her mouth, before she took her finger to collect it and slurp it back in her mouth. Then with a big smile, and with an impossibly sexy, sultry look in her eyes, she swallowed every drop, and opened up again to show him her empty mouth. For the first time since his accident, Victor's posture was upright, his mood was calm and happy, and his eye contact with another person was direct, earnest, and unflinching.