The Christmas Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew reached into the top of the black bustier and pulled her hooters free. Their heat filled his hands as he caressed them gently. His mother leaned into his caresses. He got the hint. He squeezed harder. His mother moaned around the plug of his cock. As he played with her boobs, he continued to fuck her face.

Reluctantly, she released her son's cock. Marilyn stood. "Do you have your cell phone?"

"Sure," responded Andrew.

"Good, I want you take pictures of us in these mirrors while we fuck." She turned, putting her back to him and placed her hands on the wall while bending slightly at the waist. She reached back and guided his cock forward while he liberated his phone.

She moaned loudly when he entered her.

"MOM! They'll hear us!"

"Of course they will, darling. I want them to hear us. I want them to know my son is boning me."

Andrew needed no further encouragement. He started a hard fuck. He repeatedly pulled back until his cock was almost free of her cunt and slammed forward. Her body shook with the impact of his loins. Then she matched his thrusts, pulling away and shoving back at him.

Once he was fully seated in his mom's wet cunt, he let go of her hip and began pulling on her tits. He shifted hands often, taking pictures from one side or the other, using whichever hand happened to be free to pull and twist her nipples.

"You like this, don't you mom?" He let go of her breast.

"Aw fuck, I love it!."

"Look to your left."

Marylin looked that way. In the mirror on the left wall, she saw that Andrew was aiming the camera on his cell phone at them. She took her left hand off the wall and squeezed her tit. Andrew put his hand on her chin and turned her so they could kiss. He took several pix as they continued to swap spit. And as they kissed, he kept slamming his cock into his mom's cunt.

As he had been the previous times he'd fucked his mother, he was amazed at the velvet heat that enveloped his cock. He had thought her mouth was great yet it couldn't hold a candle to her cunt. She was able to ripple her muscles so the walls of her pussy relaxed and tightened on his shaft just the way her cheeks, tongue, and lips did. And the heat was incredible.

Marilyn watched their reflection as her son fucked her. He was certainly a stud and she knew that wasn't the mother and sexual partner thinking that. Any woman and lots of homosexuals would agree with her assessment. He was a good looking young man, handsome of face, muscular of body. His cock was long, thick, and always hard. Or it seemed like it was always hard. She didn't know if it had been this way before Christmas Eve or if that was a wonderful gift from Kris Kringle. The facts didn't matter as long as he was willing to use his cock on her.

She loved him so much, as a son, as a sexual partner. She loved seeing him this way, his face contorted with lust and the effort of fucking her. Of giving her orgasm after orgasm. Of making her complete.

"That's right, darling," she gasped. She worked her muscles around the cock that gave her so much pleasure. She could tell by the strained look on his face that he was close to cumming. Her fingers probed between her thighs, found her clit. It was hard, exposed. She ran the tips of her fingers across her erect love button. "Fuck mommy. Fuck mommy hard. Cum in me, baby. I want to cum and I want to cum hard, but I won't cum till you shoot off inside me. Please, baby. Flood my cunt. Drive your cum all the way up inside my womb! Fuck me up, sweetheart."

"Shit, mom!" Andrew wanted to go longer; his mother's pleas weren't helping him with that, though. He knew he was going to bust his nuts in her and it was going to be soon.

"That's it. Pump my pussy full of jizz," Marilyn begged. "I need it now. Ple-e-e-ase!"

And she got it. The incestuous woman felt the first jet of cum inside her. The wet heat filled her, drove her to own cum, pushed her bodily against the mirror, lifted her on tiptoe.

And the first blast was followed by more, just as strong as that first one. Andrew held himself motionless against her her ass, his cock pumping and twitching of its own volition.

The flow subsided as his balls emptied. He slumped over his mom. His balls were drained; his muscles and brain were drained, too.

"OK, doofus. Get off me."

Andrew pulled off, away, and out of his mother. His cock came out with a slight sucking sound. It was a small, pathetic looking worm now, a far cry from the proud boa it had been just moments before.

Marilyn turned around and snatched her purse from its hook. She found a pack of tissues and pressed a wad hard against her soaked snatch. She stanched the flow escaping her innards. That's when she noticed her son's depleted state. She gave him some more tissues to clean himself.

"Oh, poor baby." She licked gently at his shriveled cock. "He did so well and now he looks so sad."

"Mom, please." Didn't she realize that he was done? At least for now.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm not going to ask more of you than your able to deliver." Marilyn stood, trapping the tissues between her thighs, and put her arms lovingly around him. She kissed him. It was a mother's hug and a mother's kiss, totally devoid of sexuality. It was a hug of thankfulness, a kiss of gratitude.

"You sit. Get your breath back. I want to look at what you brought me to try on...Oh, baby." She picked up the first bit of cobwebs, set it aside, and saw that her son had chosen three other similar garments. She shook her head. The babydoll he had selected wasn't too terrible, but did he think she was a whale? She knew it wasn't Andrew's fault he had chosen such impossible garments for her perusal. He was only 18 after all. If she'd sent him to the grocery store without a list, his choices would probably be almost as bad.

She sat beside her son. From the look on his face, she recognized that he was aware of her disapproval. He looked absolutely miserable.

Marilyn smiled. "Baby, I love you as no mother should love her son. But you've got a lot to learn. That's OK. You're bright and I'm sure you'll learn quickly."

She got up and removed the wad of tissues from her pussy. She took her sweater off the hook and pulled it over her bare breasts. Then she sat down to pull on her panties, working them around her boot heels, up her legs, and over her hips. Marilyn stepped into her skirt and fastened it at the hip.

She kissed her son on the top of his head. "Put your snake back in it's cage. I don't want the sales help to jump you. Then come out and let me educate you on a few things."

Marilyn picked up the items she was going to purchase and those things which, in a million years, she'd never ever consider purchasing. She grabbed her purse. She breezed through the curtains.

Naomi was at the cash register, going through some receipts. She looked up as Marilyn came over and put the purchase pile in front of her and the rejects to one side.

The salesgirl said, "You look like you had an earth shattering shopping experience. It sounded like it, too."

"Most satisfying." Why deny the obvious? thought Marilyn.

"Shaniqua tells me he's your son?"

"That's right."

Naomi shook her head. "Holy shit. That's hot!"

"I'll say."

"I didn't believe it... So, is there anything else for you?" She started going through the bras and panties.

"I'm going to pick out some nighties... And here's my stud muffin, now," Marilyn added as Andrew came out of the dressing area.

The clerk looked at the items Marilyn rejected. "Oh, my god!"

"He's young," Marilyn said as her son joined them. He blushed under the gaze of the two women. "And the way he fucks, I can forgive a little ignorance. Besides, he's a very bright young man and a quick learner."

Naomi said, "I suggested romantic."

"What you and I mean by that word doesn't necessarily equate with what a teen aged boy means."

"I guess."

His mother took his hand like he was a little boy who had the bad habit of running amok in public. "Come along, darling."

She led him to the racks of sleepwear. Marylin told him, "Romantic is long. Romantic is lace. Romantic is satin. Romantic is soft and delicate. Do you remember those books I read on the weekends?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"The women on those book covers are always dressed romantically. That's why they're called, ta-dah, romance novels. Also known as bodice rippers, because when a man sees her dressed that way, he rips her clothes off and ravishers her on the spot. Now that's not a suggestion for your future behavior, sweetheart, just a bit of explanation. And I'm not a large. No way am I a large. Depending on the cut and style, I'm a medium. If it doesn't have a waist and the bodice is cut loosely, I can be a petite."

"I thought ---"

She shushed her son. "Just listen and learn."

She riffled through the rack and found a long gown in taupe. It had narrow straps that fell to a deep neckline with lots of lace. It had a gathered waist just under the bodice with layers of satin below hemmed in more lace. It came with a matching cover that had full sleeves.

"See?" Marilyn held the negligee up against her body. "This is an empire [she pronounced it 'om-peer,' so he didn't connect the word with anything] waist so it accents my boobs and then falls clear to the floor. Very flattering for wide hips .If you have some friends over, I can wear this with the wrap as long as I'm not back lit, but imagine me sweeping down the stairs in this."

"Yeah." Andrew nodded enthusiastically. He saw what his mom was getting at.

"Now, just for you and I, here's a nice black one. Black, but shear. Think this'll put lead in your pencil? And for a naughty night when your little brother's sleeping over at the Hortons, here's a red number that can heat things up. Are you paying attention?"

"Oh, yeah. I like red."

"Most guys do. I prefer black, but you deserve to have a treat every once in awhile. And, um, I think this little shorty set is cute." She pulled out a pale blue baby doll. It had a lot of ruffles that didn't do anything for Andrew, but he realized that girls like that sort of thing. Ruffles. Bows. They didn't mean a thing to him, but his mom liked 'em, so that was enough for him.

"I think these will do. Or have I missed anything?" She was testing her son.

Andrew thumbed through the hangers. He pulled one out, didn't see his mother wince, and put it back. Then he hit on a white gown that would have done a blushing bride proud. The neckline was scooped with lots of lace. There were also lace panels along the sides and in an inverted V that ran from the floor to point at the wearer's waist. It had half sleeves that dripped with more lace.

"Mom?"

Marilyn put more enthusiasm in her voice than she actually felt. At least it wasn't terrible. In reality, it was nice, and she smiled. "Perfect! You show definite improvement in your taste, darling. In fact, I think I'll wear this one for you tonight..."

12